Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 Curtis1560
Member since 2007 • 37425 Posts
This is where I'll post new entries of my stories. Past episodes will be copied and pasted here.
Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Curtis1560

The Adventures of the Gotei 13 Union

Episode 1-(Insert episode name here)

Its a regular day at Kensei's office and nothing worth noting is going on. Kensei runs an office specializing in risky and dangerous missions with Isshin as the second in command with Gintoki and Sesshomaru hired to round out the team with Urahara commanding the team. Its nighttime and nothing has happened all day. Kensei was on the couch, Isshin was filing paperwork, Gintoki was watching tv while eating a chocolate bar and Sesshomaru was...somewhere

"Its so freakin boring today!!" Kensei said sprawled out on the couch

"Then it would serve you well to find something to do instead of complaining about boredom" said Sesshomaru who for some reason was sitting on top of the bookshelf.

"Then what do you suggest we do Sess?" Kensei asked sarcastically

"I know, we can pose for the SS swimsuit magazine!" Isshin suddenly blurted. "We'd be the ultimate models in all the SS!!!"

Kensei and Sesshomaru looked at Isshin, when they suddenly came up with something to do: Beat the fire out of Isshin. Just when they were about to kill him, a giant boulder fell on Kensei and Isshin, sending them crashing through 50 floors before reaching ground level.

"What...was...that...." Isshin said trapped under the boulder

"My...Captain..." Kensei replied, his arms and legs bent in ways they shouldn't be.

"Correct what Kensei said, now get yourselves out from under there, I have a job for you guys" Urahara said while standing on top of the boulder

"You don't tell us to get ourselves out and then stand on top of the boulder" Kensei thought to himself

"Job? What kind?" Gintoki aked, wondering to himself why the author decided to wait so long to finally give him a line in this chapter.

"A job only you four jokers can handle" Urahara responded, still waiting for Kensei and Isshin to free themselves

It took Kensei and Isshin 5 minutes to dig themselves out. In the span of that 5 minutes, all 50 floors were repaired, the boulder mysteriously vanished, Sesshomaru was still on the bookshelf in Kensei's office, Gintoki decided to dye his hair a darker shade of blue, eventually dying it back to its natural color after not liking the new emo look, and Urahara watched as Cross got arrested after stalking a woman.

"Anyway, whats this job you have for us Captain?" Kensei asked, acting as though he was never hit with a boulder.

"Actually its two now" Urahara said as the police cruiser drove away with Cross.

"Love to hear it" Sesshomaru said all the way from Kensei's office.

"I hope I'm not the only one who heard what Sess said" Gintoki thought to himself

"No Gin, we all heard him, now then, you're first job was supposed to be to pick up a package from a storage unit in the Rukon District" Urahara said

"Waht do you mean "was"?" Kensei asked

"Change of plans" Urahara responded, "You're new first job is to bust Cross out of jail, the police warned him yesterday that if one more woman reported him, he's gonna be in prison for a good long time"

"He was warned yesterday and he already got in trouble? Man, that guy don't mess around to get arrested" Isshin said.

"Yeah, thats why you need to break him out" Urahara said, "Do what you can to break him out, but don't go and get yourselves arrested because I'm gonna have another job for you guys when you all come back"

"And there's also the fact that we've gotten countless tickets and complaints from houseowners and companies about us destroying their property" Sesshomaru added

"Minor issue, you know how they always blow things out of proportion" Kensei said

"An entire city block was demolished because you and Isshin got careless" Sesshomaru responded

"How is he talking to us from all the way up on the 50th floor...." Gintoki thought too himself

"Don't worry about that, get ready and leave ASAP" Urahara said

"Yessir" Kensei said, "Alright guys...and Sesshomaru, grab your weaopns, grab your gear and whatever else you need, we leave in 1 hour"

To be continued...

(Made this out of boredom)

Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Curtis1560

Episode 2-Operation Rescue the Idiot Who Got Arrested for Stalking...Again

Kensei, Gintoki and Sesshomaru were waiting in the Van waiting for Isshin who had lost something.

"ISSHIN!! HURRY UP!" Kensei screamed into the Building entrance.

Isshin came running out of the Building clipping a belt of ammo around himself

"Thats what took you so long to find?" Kensei asked, "Where was it?"

"In my desk drawer" Isshin said laughing nervously

Kensei felt like smacking Isshin upside the head, but decided against. "Whatever, just drive" Kensei said, settling into the passenger seat with Sesshomaru and Gintoki in back.

Isshin started the van and drove out of the parking lot onto the street and made a right onto Main Street.

"Where's the prison Cross was taken to?" Isshin asked.

"7 miles Northeast of here" Sesshomaru said

"How do you know?" Gintoki asked, "You don't have a map"

"Don't need one" Kensei said, "That nose of his is all we need"

"7 miles northeast, got it" Isshin said as he made a right turn at the intersection.

"According to this police report filed by the woman who got Cross arrested, at 8:30 PM, she spotted a red head following her and when she went into her office, she spotted the same red head at her window "boring his stare" into her" Kensei said reading the copy of the police report Gintoki managed to obtain through means to complicated to explain.

"Man, that guy don't mess around, he really get..." but before Isshin could finish his sentence, Kensei smackde him

"Don't finish that, anyway, Gin, which wing was he taken to?" Kensei asked

"At 9:15 PM, he was finger printed(Again) and put into a jail cell at the SS Maximum Security Prison on the Southwest wing, nicknamed...The Fallen Angel" said Gintoki

"Why is it nicknamed the Fallen Angel?" Isshin asked

"Named for the first security officer who got imprisoned a half century ago" Gintoki responded

"5 minutes until we reach the prison" Isshin called out

"Alright, turn on your headsets everyone, Sesshomaru, get into position" Kensei said

Sesshomaru vanished into a white light and made it to a prison tower where he knocked out the 3 guards there and took to the roof

"Sesshomaru, find a way in through the rooftops and keep hidden" Kensei said

"Ok" Sesshomaru said

"Isshin, park the Van in those bushes over there" Kensei said, pointing to a large bush off to the right

"Gotcha" Isshin said drove head on into the bushes

"Dang it Isshin, when he said drive into the bushes, he didn't mean at top speed!" Gintoki said loudly

Kensei gave Gintoki a hard punch in the head

"Keep it quiet you idiot" Kensei hissed "Isshin, take up a sniping position on that seized guard tower" Kensei said, "Gin, you're with me, we gonna enter the prison through a hidden entrance, keep quiet and keep your eyes peeled"

"Peel my eyes? I'll go blind" Gintoki said

"Did he really just say that..."Kensei thought to himself, shaking his head. "Figure of speech you Gintard, now lets go, Isshin, where are you?" Kensei asked through his headset

"On top of the guard tower, I'll provide oversight from my position and pick off guards you run across, but keep guard interaction low, to many knocked out or dead guards might draw the warden's attention" Isshin said

"Right, alright Gin lets move" Kensei said

To be continued

Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Curtis1560

Chapter 3-Operation Rescue the Idiot Who Got Himself Arrested for Stalking...Again Part 2

Kensei and Gintoki made it to the secret entrance within a half hour after leaving. Both were out of breath after fighting off some guards and making a mad dash for a hiding spot.

"You...freakin....idiot...I told you that room was full of guards" Kensei said, panting.

"Sorry, I was hoping they had strawberry milk" Gintoki said

Kensei chose to ignore Gintoki's answer and pressed on his headset and contacted Isshin.

"Isshin, we made it to the entrance, get back to the Van" Kensei said

"I'm on it" Isshin said

"Alright Gin, inside and no funny business this time" Kensei said forcefully

"Ok ok I get it, jeez" Gintoki said

Kensei undid the lock on the door and peeked inside. When he was sure the coast was clear, he beckoned Gintoki inside with him.

"Sesshomaru, where are you?" Kensei asked through the headset

"In the security room" Sesshomaru said, standing over a trio of guards he had knocked out upon entering

"Good work" Kensei said, "Take one of their uniforms and hide the bodies, we'll be able to move around easier in here disguised, Gin, find a guard and knock him out and come back here in 30 minutes to change"

"YESSIR!!" Gintoki screamed

Kensei kicked Gintoki in the chin and sent him flying backward.

"Keep it down brick for brains" Kensei hissed

"Riiiiiight" Gintoki said in a daze

Kensei and Gintoki went in separate directions to look for a guard and within a half hour Kensei was back at the entrance having already knocked out a guard, waiting for Gintoki to come back. An hour passed, then an hour and half, then two hours psased. Kensei grew increasingly irritated as time went by.

"Kensei, whats taking you so long?" Sesshomaru asked

"Gin, he hasn't come back yet" Kensei said, irritation etched into his voice and face. "Hey, you're in the security room right? Try using the monitors to see if you can find him"

"Ok" Sesshomaru said. After 2 minutes after scanning over the monitors, Sesshomaru found Gintoki

"Found him, a food pantry one level below you to the east" Sesshomaru said, "It looks like he's eating"

Kensei rushed off for the food pantry without another word and found Gintoki 5 minutes later.

"Hey Boss" Gintoki said eating a large cake "Want a..." but Kensei had proceeded to beating Gintoki to a bloody pulp before he let him finish his sentence.

"I*PUNCH*told you*PUNCH*to meet me*PUNCH*back at*PUNCH*the entrance*PUNCH*in a half*PUNCH*hour*PUNCH*you idiot!*PUNCH, PUNCH, PUNCH*" Kensei said

Gintoki laid on the ground for a couple minutes before finding the strength to get up.

"Sorry, I didn't eat before we left, so I just took the opportunity to eat while I had the chance" Gintoki said

"For two freakin hours?" Kensei asked

"Actually...I didn't get alot of sleep either" Gintoki said quietly

The sound of Kensei's fist slamming into Gintoki's jaw was very loud, such that, Sesshomaru heard it 8 levels above.

"That was an impressive punch" Sesshomaru said to himself

"Alright lets change, we still got a mission here" Kensei said as he started changing.

It took the two of them 5 minutes to change and a minute later they were passing guards without incident

"These disguises rock, Sam Fisher got nothing on us" Gintoki said

"Cut the chatter Gin, focus" Kensei said, "Sesshomaru, you found Cross's cell?"

"Yeah, 4 levels above you in the northern section" Sesshomaru said

"Ok, make sure the doors are opened, and be prepared for a hasty escape when we bust Cross out in the event we have to go to Plan B" Kensei said

"Ok" Sesshomaru said

"4 levels in the northern section, maybe we should ask directions" Gintoki said

"Forget it, we have Sesshomaru on the monitors, he'll tell us where to go, Sesshomaru, go" Kensei said

"There's a staircase in the hallway to the left, you can use that to get to the floor Cross is on, after that, follow the path to the right and it'll lead you there" Sesshomaru said

"Got it, go wait on the roof Sesshomaru and make you're not seen" Kensei said, switching off his headset

Kensei and Gintoki found the staircase and went up the flight of stairs when they were stopped by a guard at the door

"Why are you here?" The guard asked, "You're in the wrong section"

"Orders from the warden" Kensei said, "He said to get Prisoner 151 to him ASAP"

"Prisoner 151..." The guard said, checking the list, "Ah, Cross, fourth time this month he's been in here"

"Fourth? How hasn't this guy gotten a life sentence yet?" Kensei and Gintoki thought to themselves in unison

"Ok, follow me" The guard said, "Man the pay here is lousy ain't it?"

"Yeah, the pay is so bad, homeless people laugh at us" Gintoki said happily

"They don't just laugh at us, they eat better than us" The guard added

Kensei grew increasingly irritated at the guard and Gintoki and led them into a room where he proceeded to knock the guard out.

"What was that for?" Gintoki asked

"Hanging around you is bad enough" Kensei said, "Hanging around you and someone who has your sense of humor...is not a stress I'm willing to take"

Kensei and Gintoki made it to the northern section when a large door blocked their path.

"Hmm...I don't think the room Sesshomaru is in contains the controls for this place" Kensei

Right as Kensei finished his sentence, an alarm went off

"ATTENTION ALL CREW A GUARD HAS BEEN IN THE NORTHERN SECTION HAS BEEN KNOCKED OUT AND WE HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE THERE ARE PEOPLE SNEAKING AROUND HERE" a voice over the loud speaker said. "ORDERS ARE TO TERMINATE ANYONE WHO DOES NOT BELONG TO THIS SECTION NO EXCEPTIONS"

"Great, with that said, we'll be terminated on sight" Kensei said

"Plan B?" Gintoki asked

"Plan B" Kensei said, "Sesshomaru, we're initiating Plan B, get ready"

"Got it" Sesshomaru said

"Alright, now for this door. Blow em Away Tachikaze!!"Kensei screamed as Tachikaze tore the door apart. "We don't have much time, find Cross and lets get outta here!"

"Okay!" Gintoki said

The two of them began sweeping the cells until Gintoki found someone

"Kensei!" Gintoki screamed

"Wha..." Kensei hadn't finished his sentence as he looked at a red haired man looking back at him.

"Cross Marian I presume" Kensei said, smiling as he approached Cross's sell

To be continued...

Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Curtis1560

Chapter 4-Operation Rescue the Idiot Who Got Himself Arrested for Stalking...Again Part 3

"Yeah its me Cross" Cross said looking at Kensei, "Why are you here?"

"The Captain sent us here to bust you out" Kensei said, "But it looks like we're gonna have to do it the hard way since the entire prison is on alert"

"Kensei, its me Isshin, I managed to hack the Prison's security feed" Isshin said, looking at the monitors in the van

"What do you have?" Kensei asked

"A couple dozen security guards headed for your area, you got 30 seconds before they make contact with you" Isshin said

"30 seconds, got it" Kensei said

"You guys gon let me out or what?" Cross asked impatiently

"Gin, break open the door, I'll cover you if the security guards make it" Kensei said

Gintoki pulled out his sword sliced the bars apart, then ushered Cross to follow them.

"Kensei, its Isshin, I got good news and bad news" Isshin said, "Good news, your current path will lead you to the roof where Sesshomaru is waiting to get you guys out"

"And the bad news?" Kensei asked, running

"You're running into thick guard coverage, you should make contact in 15 seconds" Isshin responded, "It gets worse, looks the warden is joining in the search and is in the parallel hallway from you"

"How bad can the warden be?" Gintoki asked

"I'd rather not stick around to find out, Isshin, initiate Plan B" Kensei said

Meanwhile, back at the Building, Urahara had suddenly gotten the chills.

"Hmm, you alright Kisuke?" Yoruichi asked

"....They're gonna use Plan B" Urahara said, regarding Kensei's team

Meanwhile back at the Prison, Isshin activated a timer

"Plan B is active, you got 20 minutes to get outta there before this Prison is blown halfway through hell" Isshin said

"Got it, start the van and standby" Kensei said as he encountered a mass of guards, "Gin, stay close to Cross, I'll deal with the guards"

"Okay" Gintoki said

"Blow em Away Tachikaze!!" Kensei yelled as he fired a giant kido blast at the guards. "This way!"

Kensei led Gintoki and Cross down a hallway, then contacted Isshin again

"Isshin, how far are we from the roof entrance?" Kensei asked

"5 more minutes" Isshin said, "You should be able to avoid the warden at your current pace"

"Got it, keep us posted" Kensei said

Kensei continued blowing the guards aside and 5 minutes later, the 3 of them made it to the door to the roof.

"Locked" Kensei said as he took out his shotgun and blew off the hinges.

Kensei, Gintoki and Cross made it to the roof and looked around for Sesshomaru, but only found a mass of unconcious guards.

"Hmph took your time huh?" Sesshomaru said stepping out of the shadows

"Well, we ran into some trouble" Kensei said

"WHAT?! He's our ride out of here?!" Cross asked, screaming, "That demonic canine is gonna get us out?!"

"Yes I am, and I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me names" Sesshomaru said with an evil glare at Cross, "If you want, we can leave here and let you escape alone"

"Ngh...fine, but I ain't gon like it, hmph" Cross said

"Alright you guys cut the chatter and lets go" Kensei said to the two of them

"Going somewhere?" Said a voice from the roof door

Kensei turned around and saw a figure at the door

"As you might be thinking, I'm the warden of this prison" The voice said, "So I can't just let you escape with one of our criminals, but don't worry, I'll let you all join him in his cell and you can have all the fun you want"

"Tch, I was hopin to get outta here before running into the warden" Kensei said frowning

"What do we do?" Sesshomaru asked

"Take Cross and Gin and get em outta here, I'll buy enough time to escape, but make sure to come back ro pick me up after you've dropped em off" Kensei said

"Okay, Cross, Gin, gather round me" Sesshomaru said

Gintoki and Cross gathered around Sesshomaru and covered himself and the others in a white light and took off flying while Kensei put himself between the warden and the others.

"Hmph, the old time buying manuver huh?" The warden said, "Nice try, but after I'm done with you I'm goin after them" the warden said, coming out of the shadows revealing herself to be Soi Fon

Kensei fell to the ground in shock and disbelief

"SOI FON! You're the warden of this prison!?!?!" Kensei yelled in total shock

"As a matter of fact I am" Soi Fon said

"I bet the Captain sent us here to get Cross out because he knew Soi Fon wouldn't listen to him" Kensei thought to himself

"Quite the opposite Kensei" Soi Fon said, "Since Kisuke won't give me Yoruichi, I'm keeping Cross as compensation"

It took Kensei's brain a couple of seconds before Soi Fon's message finally sunk in and registered properly

"First Yoruichi....now Cross" Kensei said looking away with a weak smile

"I HEARD THAT!!!" Soi Fon said angrily, "And until he gives me back my Yoruichi, Cross will NEVER live to see daylight EVER!!"

Soi Fon took out her whip

"But I will enjoy whipping you though" Soi Fon said with an evil smile

Kensei fell to the ground, the impact of Soi Fon's words brought back unpleasant memories of Soi Fon's whip lashing against his skin countless times, he didn't even notice Isshin contacting him.

"Kensei, Kensei, its Isshin" Isshin said

Kensei finally regained his composure.

"What is it Isshin?" Kensei asked, keeping his eyes fixed on Soi Fon

"You have 10 minutes until Plan B leaves the Prison in ruins" Isshin said

"Okay, let me know when Sesshomaru arrives to your position" Kensei said, "Sorry Soi Fon, but failing this mission means certain death for me, so I can't let you take Cross back, no matter how personal the reason"

"Bring it on old man" Soi Fon said smiling

"I ain't old!! My hair is naturally gray ya know!!" Kensei said angrily

Kensei and Soi Fon fought an epic battle on the roof while the time for Plan B wound down to 5 minutes.

"Had enough yet?" Kensei asked slightly panting

"Ha! You wish" Soi Fon said, also slightly panting

"Kensei, its Isshin, Sesshomarus dropped off Gintoki and Cross and is coming back for you, he should be there in 3 minutes" Isshin said, "Make sure you're available for immediate pick up cause you'll have only 2 minutes to escape before Plan B goes off"

"Got it" Kensei said, backing away to the edge of the roof, noticing a white light fast approaching below him, "It was nice seeing you again Soi Fon, but my rides here, see ya"

Kensei jumped off the roof, Soi Fon ran towards the edge only to see a white light ascend with Kensei as he waved.

"Good luck surviving Plan B" Kensei yelled to her

"Get back here!! I ain't finished you yettttt!!!!!!" Soi Fon screamed, stomping the ground

"Kensei, one minute until Plan B" Isshin said backing the Van out of the bushes to get out out of Plan B's range

"Got it, standby" Kensei said, "Sesshomaru, floor it!"

Sesshomaru took off at full speed

30 seconds

The wall of the Prison came into view

20 seonds

Sesshomaru made it over the wall and the Van came into view

10 seconds

"Isshin...CLEAR OUTTA HERE!!!" Kensei yelled

Isshin pinned the gas to the floor and the Van tore off forward

5 seconds

4 seconds

3 seconds

2 seconds

1 second

A massive explosion ravaged the entire Prison as it was leveled, vaporize and made into ruins within seconds. The shockwave caught Sesshomaru causing him and Kensei to spiral into the ground and sent the Van flying the forward, nearly overturning it.

Kensei awoke 20 minutes later with his spinning, when he regained his senses, he looked over to his right and saw Gintoki who looked as though he was about to die from shock

"Whats wrong Gin?" Kensei asked

Gintoki pointed in the direction of the Prison and Kensei followed and what he saw almost made him die from absolute utter terror. The entire Prison was nothing but ruins.

"Looks like I used a little to much explosives this time" Isshin said as held his head while getting out of the van

"A LITTLE?!" Gintoki screamed, "THE ENTIRE FREAKIN PRISON IS IN RUINS!!!!"

"You guys really did it this time" said Sesshomaru who was sitting on top of the Van.

Cross crawled out of the van disorientated and looked over in the direction of the Prison and froze, petrified in terror.

"The...Prison..." Cross said weakly

"We really went overboard this time" Kensei said getting up, "The Captain is really gonna come down on us for this"

"You people...are insane...INSANE!!" Cross said backing away from the Van

"Oh please, Plan B is nothing compared to Plan C" Isshin said

"How bad is Plan C?" Cross asked

"The two times we used it, both times it almost started a World War" Gintoki said

"You people...no way I'm going with you guys!" Cross said

"The Captain gave us a mission, and we aim to accomplish" Kensei said taking out rope as he and the rest of the team gathered around Cross

The team made it back to HQ with Cross 20 minutes later and were in Urahara's office getting a harsh lecture from them

"I told you clowns to limit the collateral damage" Urahara said, his spirit pressure raging

"I take full reponsibility Captain, I'm the one who determined we should use it" Kensei said, "Oh, what happened to Soi Fon?"

"She escaped before the explosion" Yoruichi said, "Where however, the Intel Division isn't sure"

"Sesshomaru, Gin, Isshin, get out now" Urahara said as the three of them got up and left. "As for you Kensei..."

Kensei froze in terror as Urahara's spiritual pressure shot up

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kensei screamed

Back in the Van, Cross was still tied up in the back

"Hello?! Can anybody hear me?!"Cross screamed

Mission Successful...sort of

To Be Continued...

Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Curtis1560

Episode 5-The Package

The gang was in Kensei's office after having come from the site of the Prison to explain to the police what happened.

"Jeez, ya level a prison and everybody gets into an uproar" Gintoki said drinking a strawberry milkshake.

"What matters is that we got Cross outta there, didn't think Urahara had to come down on Kensei so hard though" said Isshin, looking over at Kensei on the couch.

Kensei was lying down on the couch in a stupor ever since his last meeting with Urahara last night. Because he took full responsibility for what happened at the Prison, he ended up taking punishment for 4 people.

"Wonder when he'll come to" Gintoki said, tapping a motionless Kensei

All of a sudden, without warning, the couch Kensei was on exploded and shot through to the roof, knocking Kensei out of his stupor and sending Gintoki through the window to fall 50 stories

Kensei groaned as he struggled to get up. "Man...the Captain's sure gettin creative with these calls" Kensei said as got up to his feet

Isshin made it to the roof a minute later and Sesshomaru showed up Gintoki who he had saved before hitting the gronud, Urahara showed 30 seconds later.

"Glad you're all here" Urahara said, "Remember that second mission I told you all about after Cross was arrested? Its to pick up a package at a storage facility on the west side of town."

"Package pick up? How hard can that be?" Isshin said smiling

"Hopefully easy enough that you won't have to resort to Plan B again" Urahara said looking at Isshin

"Hey, he told me to" Isshin said pointing to Kensei

"Hey!" Kensei said with an offended look

"Enough! I want you guys to bring it back here in one piece and no funny business!" Urahara said as he vanished.

"Alright you heard the man, lets get ready" Kensei said going jumping down the hole to his office.

The gang was getting their gear when Gintoki came up with an idea

"This team needs a cool codename" Gintoki said

"A codename?" Kensei asked, "Why?"

"To give us an identity, something that says we're the best at what we do" Gintoki responded

"So what did you have in mind?" Sesshomaru asked

"The 141" Gintoki said, "Sounds cool doesn't it?"

"Yeah, so cool in fact that if we use it, we'll get sued for copying it the actual 141 team downstairs. You know how General Shepherd and Mactavish are with their codenames" Kensei said

"Then how bout the 151?" Isshin said

Kensei sighed

"Alright, 151 it is" Kensei said, "Wait 151 is the number of this office, thats where you got the name?"

"Uh sure, lets go with that" Gintoki said

The team finished preparing 10 minutes and piled into the Van, setting off for the Storage Facility.

"Says here the package contains top secret material for the Urahara Shop" Kensei said, reading a report he got from Yoruichi

"Top secret material? She didn't say what it was?" Sesshomaru asked

"Nope, to secret even for us to know" Kensei said, "There's the Facility Isshin, find a parking spot"

To be continued...

Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Curtis1560

Episode 6-Get that Package!!

The 151 made it to the Storage Facility 5 minutes and knocked. DB answered them.

"DB? You work here?" Kensei asked

"Tessai asked me to help him out" DB responded, "Pretty easy job, nothing really happens here"

"Easier than our job" Gintoki thought to himself

"I heard that Gin" Kensei said, "Anyway DB you got Captain's package?"

DB headed to a locker in her office, and took out a package. She checked the tag on top of it and nodded for confirmation.

"Here you go" DB said, handing the Package to Isshin, "There's also instructions here, it says to treat with extreme care, very fragile...and dangerous"

"Got it, thanks DB" Isshin said, heading back to the Van.

The 151 was back in the Van less than 4 minutes later.

"Alright lets get HEY!!!!" Kensei screamed as the Package was swiped up by a person in black.

"GET THAT PACKAGEEEEEE!!!!!" Kensei screamed to the team

"Sesshomaru took off in a white light after the thief as Isshin started the Van and took off after Sesshomaru and the thief.

"I'll take to the rooftops, Isshin, don't lose sight lose of that package, Gin, stay here with Isshin, I'll contact you when I'm sure I know where this guy is headed" Kensei said as he leaped out of the Van and took to the rooftops, "Sesshomaru, continue tracking him from the air and if he has any friends close by, take em out"

"Ok" Sesshomaru said

Meanwhile, back at the Storage Facility, DB was sitting by the window with a plate of cookies as she watched the events unfolding outside

"And I thought today would be another bust" DB said, eating a cookie, "Those guys sure know how to brighten up a day"

Kensei was going in full pursuit of the thief when he threw a smoke greande at Kensei just as he was jumping to another rooftop.

"Dang thick smoke" Kensei said feeling his way through the smoke, "Hmm...the floor feels oddly...non-existent"

Kensei continued feeling his way around, when the smoke cleared, Kensei looked down

"......That thief...is gonna PAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!" Kensei screamed, falling fast to the ground. He passed through 5 clothes lines which dressed him as a maid, farmer, hobo, businessman and hockeyplayer respectively, smashed his head against a fire escape and crashed into a table, shocking the nearby workers at a pizza joint.

"Its okay, its okay, the table broke my fall" Kensei said as he slowly got up and walked off.

Kensei spent 10 seconds trying to pop his neck and shoulders back into place before he contacted Sesshomaru.

"Sesshomaru, where is that thief?" Kensei asked

"Northwest of your position, I suggest you send Gin as he and Isshin have him in their sights" Sesshomaru said

"Got it, Gin, don't let the thief get away, Isshin, try to block him up ahead" Kensei said

"Got it!" Gintoki and Isshin said in unison as Gintoki jumped out of the Van ad Isshin sped on ahead

Sesshomaru ran into a group 6 people dressed the same way as the thief and proceeded to wipe them out, then sent a warning to Kensei and Gintoki

"Looks like he brought friends with him" Sesshomaru said

"Do what you can to make sure they don't get in our way" Kensei said, coming back up to the rooftops, "Isshin, ready Plan D"

"Got it" Isshin said

"Gin, he's going Northwest, if you follow him exactly, you'll lose him, use the path to your right and you can head him off" Sesshomaru said

"Ok, sounds good" Gintoki said, "I think I got a chance at him!"

"Gintoki jumped with all his might and somehow made it to the thief until the thief turned at the last second and made Gintoki crash into a wall

"I....don't got him" Gintoki said weakly, falling to the ground.

Sesshomaru shook his head.

"Kensei, continue as you are, you should make contact with him in a few minutes" Sesshomaru said

"Gotcha" Kensei said, "Isshin, where are you?"

"A couple minutes ahead of the thief, I'm gonna try to stop from making it to the pier and force him South" Isshin said

"Good, I'd like to avoid Plan D anyway possible" Kensei said, remembering his meeting with Urahara the night before.

"Sesshomaru, I see him, make sure his allies don't slow me down" Kensei said

"Ok" Sesshomaru said as he unsheathed Tenseiga, "Meido Tenseiga"

Sesshomaru blew away the thief's allies, giving Kensei a clear path to the thief

"Kensei, I managed to stop him going to the pier but he found a building to run into, if you don't stop him, we'll lose, there's a teleporter in there" Isshin said

"Got it!" Kensei said as he went into a building

Gintoki, who without going into to much detail, made it back to the scene and saw the thief go into a building

"He's gonna get away!!" Gintoki screamed

"No he's not" Kensei said as he tackled the thief right out of the building and crashed onto a car, "Sesshomaru, Gin, help me subdue this guy, Isshin, bring the Van over here and put the package inside"

"Got it" Isshin said

Isshin took the package and put it in the back of the Van and went back inside the Van

"Alright, lets see who this is" Kensei said as he removed the thief's mask, "No way...."

To be continued...

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 daorack
Member since 2005 • 4344 Posts

This strangely reminds me of 8-bit theater....just point them in the general direction of the objective and sit back with your popcorn and watch them fail entirely at their actual intended plan and then finally succeed by simply accidentally failing in its general direction untill its completed. XD

Very well done curtis, you could actually turn this into a webcomic :O

Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Curtis1560

This strangely reminds me of 8-bit theater....just point them in the general direction of the objective and sit back with your popcorn and watch them fail entirely at their actual intended plan and then finally succeed by simply accidentally failing in its general direction untill its completed. XD

Very well done curtis, you could actually turn this into a webcomic :O

daorack

Webcomic eh? Think I'll wait until I release more episodes

Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Curtis1560

The Adventures of the Gotei 13

Episode 7-I Pity the Fool Who Steal My Thunder!

"Dracon? Why did you steal Urahara's package?" Kensei asked

"Cause this thing contains the last item needed for the scavenger hunt" Dracon said

"Uhh...scavneger hunt?" Kensei asked confused

"What are you new? Yes, the scavenger hunt, its been goin on for weeks" Dracon said

"Amazing how we didn't hear about this until this very moment" Gintoki said

"I know right?" Kensei said, "Anyway, lets go team"

"What about Dracon?" Sesshomaru asked

"We're taking him with us" Kensei said, "Releasing him will only make him come after us again"

"I won't be the only one coming after you" Dracon said, "There are others who will come after it, and they set up a Plan B that'll destroy everything if they can't get it"

"...Plan...B....?" Kensei asked quietly, "A Plan B that'll destroy everything?"

"Uhh yeah" Dracon said nodding

"Someone stealing our thunder" The entire 151 said as an evil aura rose up around them

"Let me say this, WE are the 151, WE'RE the only ones here allowed to cause ridiculous amounts of destruction and mayhem in this city, WE are the ones who get chewed out by the Captain" Kensei said, "So no way in hell are we lettin some scavenger group come in here and steal our thunder, Isshin, in the Van, looks like we got some scanvenger hunting of our own to do"

A sense of dread washed over Urahara. "Oh no...this feeling again..." he said as he looked out the window

"I'll go back into the sky and let you know the location of them" Sesshomaru said

"Got it, Gin, you and I are goin back to the rooftops, Isshin, get goin, we'll cover you if anyone tries to attack you" Kensei said

"Ok, here I go!" Isshin said as he drove off

Nothing happened for the first 10 minutes, then as Isshin rounded a corner, a huge explosion rocked the entire block

"They're here!" Isshin said

"Keep going, Sesshomaru, you traced the origin of that explosion?" Kensei asked

"300 meters South of Isshin" Sesshomaru said

"Ok, Gin, wait for them to get closer go to Plan F" Kensei said

"Ok" Gin said

Sesshomaru tracked the creator of the explosion all the until they were 200 meter South of Issin

"200 meters" Sesshomaru said

"Gin, do it!" Kensei said

Gintoki pressed a button and a huge net flew down from the sky and entrapped the group of the 10 people and created a huge explosion that took out 5 cities blocks and a park.

Isshin continued driving on

"A group 0f 20 closing in on the Van Kensei" Sesshomaru said

"They're mine" Kensei said as he took out Narue, "Cry from the Heavens Narue!!" A gigantic hurricane swept the group into space as the hurricane took out a huge portion of the Rukon District

"Isshin, stand by for Plan B" Kensei said, "When they reach Destination 4, blow it"

"Yessir!!" Isshin said as he sped up

"Sesshomaru, I got a crowd of 4 groups of 15 to far for me to reach" Kensei said

"Leave them to me" Sesshomaru said, "Rise...Kenshin" Black flames appeared and swallowed 2 of the groups, then he shifted his attention to the other 2 groups and let the flames engulf them as well.

Just then, the rest of the group came out of hiding and took to their trucks and vans to chase down Isshin. Kensei smiled

"Perfect, just a little closer" Kensei said

Isshin turned onto another street and stopped

"Isshin...do it" Kensei said

Isshin pressed a button and Plan B went off, completely destroying the surrounding area and more than half the Rukon District, leaving it in ruins.

"Lesson for future reference, we're the only ones here with a destructive Plan B" Kensei said as he jumped down off the roof and landed on the street, "Now, lets see who's behind the mask. He removed the mask of one of the thieves and revealed a man who looked like he was in his 30s.

"You...people...are nuts" the man said

"And it took you until you tried to steal our package to realize that" Sesshomaru said as he landed on the ground, "Thats what happens when you cross us"

"Besides" Isshin said, "If you really wanted the package, you wouldn't have come after us"

"What are you talking about?" The guy said, "You have what we want"

"Actually we don't" Isshin said as he opened up the box, "As you can see, this box is empty"

Meanwhile, back at the Building, DB was delivering the real package

"Thanks DB" Yoruichi said, "Hows it look out there?"

"They managed to turn the place into hell" DB said, "Looks like they went all out this time"

Meanwhile, back with the 151

"You mean you never had the Package at all?!" The man asked

"Nope, when the "To be continued" sign came up, I had DB take the real package with her to Urahara while we acted as decoys" Kensei said

The man was speechless and darted his look from Gintoki, Sesshomaru, Isshin then back to Kensei who shrugged and knocked him out.

Back at the building, the team came out of Urahara's office with Kensei looking as gaunt as a skeleton

"Man, I've never seen that guy so angry before" Isshin said shaking

"We did destroy a large portion of the city as well as the Rukon District" Sesshomaru said

"But look what he did to Kensei, he looks ready to die" Gintoki said

"Lets get him back to the office so he can rest" Isshin said as he carried Kensei upstairs with the others following.

Meanwhile back in Urahara's office

"They really did it this time" Yoruichi said, "Why do you keep assigning them missions Kisuke? All they do is destroy everything"

"That is true" Urahara said, "But out of all the teams that work in this Building, they're the only team who never failed a mission, they give me results, if it means collateral damage, then thats just how they work"

Yoruichi smiled, "I guess you got a point there, they sure are a bunch of comedians" Yoruichi said

To Be Continued...

Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Curtis1560

PREVIEW

The team meets up with the 141 for a top secret mission. How secret is this mission. Find out on the next Adventures of the Gotei 13 Union, "Liberate the Mighty"

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 daorack

lol its almost like the A-Team, except much more goofy and destructive XD

do they ever do anything besides fail in the general direction of the objective untill they actually win? XD

Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Curtis1560
Wait and find out:P
Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Curtis1560

Episode 8-Liberate the Mighty

"...Careful...careful" Kensei said who was sweating slightly

"I know, I know" Gintoki said, "...Yes! I did it!!"

The 151 was sitting at a table playing Jenga as Gintoki managed to pull out a block without making the stack collapse.

"I don't think we can pull out anymore blocks" Isshin said with his arms folded, "Well, maybe one more"

Isshin reached for the stack, but just as his hand reached a block, his and Kensei's seat suddenly pointed downward and a hole opened up as they fell down inside.

"I swear Urahara's methods of summoning us are gettin more and more creative with each passing episode!!" Isshin said falling down the hole, "I just hope we got something nice and soft to land on, I'd really hate to throw my back out!!"

"I'm startin to wonder why Sesshomaru and Gin don't have to go through this!" Kensei said as he bumped against the wall.

Kensei and Isshin continued falling for 10 more minutes, they had become so bored the two started playing cards.

"Got any 3s'? Isshin asked.

"Go...." Kensei and Isshin suddenly hit a metal floor with enough force to leave an impressive dent in it, "....fish...."

Kensei and Isshin had a hard time getting themselves out of the body sized holes they created. Whaen they were free, the two looked around and saw that they were in war room.

"What is this place?" Isshin asked.

"Hmm...looks like the war room thats used by Task Force 141" Kensei answered, "Wonder why we're in here"

"Cause you guys and the 141 are gonna be conducting a Joint Op" a voice said from the chair.

"Who said that?" Kensei asked

"I did" the voice said

"I know you did, but I wanna know who you are" Kensei said

"I'm the person talking to you" the voice answered back

"I know that, but tell me your name dammit!!" Kensei snapped back

The person in the chair turned around and revealed himself to be the Building Director Kisuke Urahara...Kensei's Captain. Kensei froze in shock as he looked at Urahara, the color draining out of his face and the rest of his body.

"Uh C-c-c-c-Captain, I uh...didn't know it was you, I'm sorry!!" Kensei said bowing

"Relax Kensei, I was just having some fun" Urahara said

The door behind Kensei and Isshin opened, and Sesshomaru, Gintoki, Captain MacTavish and Ghost were at the door

"Whoa, look at this room" Gintoki said looking around

"Its the war room of the 141" MacTavish said

"And it looks like the floor has two new dents, you guys sure landed hard eh?" Ghost jokingly asked

"Now we're workin with characters from Call of Duty? What kinda story are we in..." Isshin thought yo himeslf

"Whats this Joint Op about Captain?" Kensei asked, deciding to ignore Isshin's thoughts

"Glad you asked Kensei" Urahara said, "You're going to be teaming up with the 141 to over a power plant located on a converted oil rig deep in the Southeastern side of the Soul Society Channel"

"But why do we need the help of the 141?" Kensei asked

"Because I want the thing still intact when the mission is over" Urahara said, "The 141 specializes in Spec. Ops just like you, only they use precision and stealth. The 151 however, is a loud Bombsquad"

Kensei thought about it for a moment and felt defeated at what Urahara had said

"So we're not gonna do things our own way this time? We have to actually follow a path instead of finding one by accident like we always do? This is gonna be tough" Gintoki said

"Can't believe he really said that" Sesshomaru thought to himself

The rest of the 141 and the 151 all shared Sesshomaru's thought

"Anyway, I want you all to get ready for this right now, Kensei, MacTavish, I want you two to head this mission" Urahara said

MacTavish and Kensei both nodded

"Ghost, gather up the remaining 141 and meet meet us at the helipad in 3 hours" MacTavish said

"Roger that" Ghost said as he walked out

"Isshin, Gin, Sesshomaru, get ready and pack only a minimal amount of explosives" Kensei said

The three walked out, leaving MacTavish and Kensei alone with Urahara

"Now then, here's the real reason I want that oil rig powerplant" Urahara said as he turned on a monitor

MacTavish and Kensei stared at the monitor in horror

"No...that...can't be" Kensei said horrified.

"Why...is that..."MacTavish couldn't finish his sentence because his brain went numb

"Exactly" Urahara said.

To be continued...

PREVIEW

What is this terrifying image MacTavish and Kensei saw? Will the combined efforts of the 141 and 151 be enough to seize it? Find out next time on the Adventures of the Gotei 13 Union, "Liberate the Mighty Part 2: The Powerplant Paradox"

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 daorack
HAHAHAHA! Epic funny as always. This should get interesting. :P
Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Curtis1560
I aim to please:P
Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Curtis1560

Episode 9-Liberate the Mighty Part 2: Powerplant Paradox

MacTavish and Kensei continued staring at the monitor in disbelief.

"I don't get it, why is that thing in a place like that?" Kensei asked

"I don't know mate, your guess is as good as mine" MacTavish responded.

"Then I'll just assume you know the severity of the situation" Urahara said, "Good, get your team ready and head out ASAP"

MacTavish and Kensei went to their respective teams to get ready for the mission and 3 hours later, the 141 and 151 were at the helipad on the roof of the Building.

"Sir, when are we getting briefed about the mission?" Ghost asked

"I'll tell you in the chopper" MacTavish said

Along with MacTavish and Ghost, the rest of the 141 was Worm and Scarecrow with Chemo, Meat, Zero and Ozone on standby while the 151 contained its usual members with Captain Komamura, Iba, Captain Shunsui and Nanao on standby.

"Alright everyone, there's 8 people to each team" MacTavish said, "Me, Kensei, Ghost and Gin will insert first as Bravo Six. Worm, Scarecrow, Iba and Captain Komamura will insert as Alpha Six"

"Sesshomaru will provide recon along with Shunsui, Nanao while Isshin, Chemo, Meat and Zero will secure the areas we occupy" Kensei said, "Now then, into the Chopper"

2 hours had passed since the Chopper had taken off and they were 20 minutes away from the powerplant.

"Alright everyone listen up" MacTavish said, "Here's our main objectives: We need to liberate a prisoner in that powerplant, thats the first"

"And the second?" Gintoki asked

"We need that prisoner to disarm an extremely dangerous bomb" Kensei said

"How dangerous is it?" Ghost asked

"An anti-matter spacial bomb" Kensei said, "Capable of making the universe suck itself in and imploding with a force greater than that of a thousand suns, the force of that implosion could damage nearby dimensions and universes and throw the distant universes into calamity"

"So if we fail, the universe is destroyed, talk about no pressure" Gintoki said sarcastically

"Shut up Gin" Kensei said

"Whoa..." Isshin said, "Thats...thats..."

"Same thing I said" MacTavish said, "Now you know why this is a Joint Op"

"But who would be foolish enough to have such a weapon?" Sesshomaru asked

"Zakhaev...Imran Zakhaev" MacTavish said, "A man I thought I killed years ago"

"Then we'll have to make sure he's dead this time" Sesshomaru said

"To right mate" Ghost said

"Alright everyone, we're almost there, MacTavish, Ghost, Gin, standby" Kensei said

The Chopper made it to the drop zone 10 minutes later. Sesshomaru got out of the chopper and agreed to provide additional overwatch from the skies.

"Alpha Six, wait for my signal" MacTavish said

"Roger that" Worm said

"Alright Bravo Six, clear to deploy" The pilot said. Kensei, Gintoki, Ghost and MacTavish dropped down into the bottom levels of the powerplant oil rig where Kensei quickly took out a guard ahead of them.

"Chopper 1, insertion successful" MavTavish said

"Roger that Bravo Six" the pilot said

"Wish I knew all this army talk" Gintoki thought to himself

"Shut up and concentrate Gin" Kensei said

The four of them proceeded cautiosly up the stairs

"Keep your eyes open people" MacTavish said

"Got a hostile by the door" Ghost said

"I got him" Kensei said, he took his knife and slit the throat of the guard

"Alright, team, scan the remaining rooms for hostiles" MacTavish said

3 minutes later, the team met up again outside a hallway.

"All clear" Worm said

"Roger that" the pilot said, "Alpha Six, clear to deploy"

"Alright" Komamura said

Alpha Six met up with Bravo Six near a staircase

"Alright, Alpha Six, secure the oil rig, Bravo Six will secure the powerplant" MacTavish said, "Isshin, your team is Charlie Six, deploy when I give the signal"

"Okay" Isshin said

"Alright people, move!" MacTavish said

The operation went smoothly for the first ten minutes when suddenly there was an explosion

"Alpha Six! Come in! Do you copy?!" MacTavish shouted

"Yeah, we're here!" Komamura said, "Someone set off an explosion, I think Zakhaev was expecting us, there's explosions and gunfire everywhere!"

"Bravo Six, be advised, a mass of guards are headed your way, they should catch up to you in a few minutes! Get out of there" Sesshomaru said.

"Dammit! Charlie Six, deploy and support Alpha Six MOVE!" MacTavish shouted

"NO! They'll give away the Chopper's position and have it shot down!" Kensei said, "Chopper One, relocate to another position and deploy Charlie Six where enemy fire is minimal"

"Roger that" the pilot said steering the Chopper

A few minutes passed when the pilot cleared Charlie Six to move

"We're in" Isshin said

"Got it, meet up with Kom and his team and provide support and help them take the oil rig" Kensei said

"Got it, on the way!" Isshin said

"Bravo Six, the guards are 30 seconds from your position" Sesshomaru said

"Whats your position Sesshomaru?" Kensei asked

"Northwest of where you landed" Sesshomaru said

"Ok, that should be enough for you to stay out of sight, clear out that mass and we'll take care of whoever gets past you, lets move!" MacTavish said

"Okay" Sesshomaru as he unsheathed Tenseiga, "Meido...Tenseiga..."

A huge blast swept away a majority of the guards there, and Kensei and Ghost mopped up the rest while covering MacTavish and Gin's advance.

"Alright Sesshomaru, we made it to the powerplant area, continue watching us" Kensei said

"Okay" Sesshomaru said

To be continued...

PREVIEW

Alpha Six gets pinned down in a hot area while Charlie Six tries their best to help them? Will Alpha Six make it out of this? Meawhile, Bravo Six runs into an unexpected enemy, who is it? Find out next time on the Adventures of the Gotei 13 Union Episode 10 "Between a Rock and a Hot Place"

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 daorack

HAHAHA well written kom! XD

once again its interesting, although last chapter was funnier :P lets see what the next plot twist is...

Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Curtis1560

HAHAHA well written kom! XD

once again its interesting, although last chapter was funnier :P lets see what the next plot twist is...

daorack
This chapter I intended for it to be more action, so the usual jokes are absent:P
daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 daorack

true enough :P

still, this will be interesting to see how it goes XD

dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#21 dancingbeatle
Member since 2006 • 20951 Posts
Where are ze pictures? j.k. I like it action with some comedy. I call that actedy or comion. :?
Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Curtis1560

How bout Actmedy?:P

Next chapter either later tonight or tomorrow

Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Curtis1560

Episode 10-Liberate the Mighty Part 3: Between a Rock and a Hot Place

"Charlie Six, we're taking heavy enemy fire! Where the hell are you guys?!" Komamura shouted

"Alpha Six, they've run into part of the force thats pinning you down, they're fighting their way through them now" Nanao said, "For the time being, radio communication with them is disabled"

"Okay, keep tracking their progress, when they're close enough to us, I'll call in for an airstrike" Komamura said

"Roger that" Nanao said, "Captain, do you..." Nanao looked at Shunsui and saw him drinking sake

Nanao was still for a moment and instantly knocked the bottle down Shunsui's throat. Shunsui thrashed on the floor of the Chopper struggling to breath and get the bottle out of his throat

"Thats what you get for drinking on the job you drunk!!" Nanao screamed, "Look at you, now you have a bottle stuck in your throat!!"

The Pilot looked at the both of them with a puzzled look

"Thats because you smacked it down his throat" the Pilot said to no one in particular

"What was that?!" Nanao said

"Oh uh, nothing, nothing at all" the Pilot said looking away with a sly smile

"You did say something didn't you?" Nanao said narrowing her eyes

"I have no idea what you're talking about" the Pilot said, averting Nanao's gaze

Charlie Six was fighting through the soliders holding down Komamura's team

"Man, how many of them are there?!" Zero screamed

"Quit comlpaining, we gotta link up with Alpha Six" Chemo said

Isshin was looking around the area when he spotted an oil tank

"Thats it!" Isshin said, "Meat fire a few shots at that oil tank!"

"Roger that!" Meat said as fired five round into the oil tank

There was a slight explosion from the oil tank, Isshin took out a stick of dynamite and hurled at the damaged oil tank, setting off a massive explosion that went down through the other oil tanks

"Haha, thats freakin insane man!!" Worm happily screamed out, "That must be Charlie Six, more than half the enemies were caught in that explosion"

"Alpha Six this is Isshin, over" Isshin said

"I hear you Charlie Six" Komamura said, "Get over to our position now, I'm calling in an air strike"

"Roger that, we'll be right over, out" Isshin said, "'Roger that', man I sound military"

"Sir, Alpha Six's position is 100 meters ahead of us" Zero said, deciding to ignore what Isshin said

"Got it, lets move" Isshin said

Bravo Six made it to the powerplant area with relative ease when a huge explosion rocked the oil rig

"What was that?" Gintoki asked

"Don't worry Bravo Six, that was an airstrike from Chopper 1, I called it in" Komamura said

"That should take care of the bulk of the guards" MacTavish said, "Sweep the rig and pick off any stragglers"

"Roger that Bravo Six, out" Komamura said

"Lets keep going" Kensei said

"Glad you made it" a voice said

"Who's there?!" MacTavish said

"Bravo Six, a mass of hostiles are about surround you" Sesshomaru said

"I'd advise you to keep that dog under control, he attacks and the explosives the guards have sends this place to oblivion" the voice

"Show yourself!" Kensei said as the guards appeared around them

"You mean you don't recognize me Kensei?" the person came out of the powerplant and revealed herself to be Soi Fon

Kensei fell to the floor and quickly got back up

"Soi Fon?! The hell are you doing here?!" Kensei screamed angrily

"Revenge! You thought I forgot what happened at the Prison?!" Soi Fon screamed back, "That day, was the MOST embarassing day of my life"

Gintoki and Kensei were as still as stone

"Does that mean you only agreed to help Zakhaev just to get back at us?" Kensei asked, "Great, now she's got a vendetta against us

"Not just you two, but that dog and monkey too" Soi Fon said

"Dog and monkey...ohhhh she means Sess and Isshin" Gintoki said

"God you're slow" Kensei said shaking his head, "Wait, then that means"

"Already know Kensei" Sesshomaru said dodging and destroying incoming missiles

"What is this?!" Isshin screamed as explosions went off around him

"Anyone notice that the explosions are occuring only around Isshin and not us? Komamura said

Everybody nodded in agreement

"Finish the mission, I'll join Bravo Six, that voice over the radio sounded like Soi Fon!" Isshin said, "Looks like she wants me from this group, go now!"

"Okay, watch yourself, lets move" Komamura said as Alpha Six and Charlie Six ran off

5 minutes passed and Sesshomaru and Isshin joined Bravo Six

"That...was...annoying" Isshin said panting

"Very" Sesshomaru said

"Looks like the gangs all here" Soi Fon said smiling

"No offense, but your enemies are bloody insane mate" Ghost said

The force of Ghost's words hit Kensei like a tractor

"I know..." Kensei said dejected

"You won't be able to get revenge if the universe is destroyed lady" MacTavish said

"I won't?" Soi Fon asked, "Watch me, guards ATTACK!!"

Bravo Six gathered with their backs to each other to brace for the assault

To be continued...

PREVIEW

Bravo Six is outnumbered 1000 to 1 as the team tries to get past Soi Fon to the powerplant. Things get testy when the combined force of Alpha Six and Charlie Six make a shocking discovery on the next Adventures of the Gotei 13 Union Episode 11: "Liberate the Mighty Part 4: Shockingly Explosive War"

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 daorack
HAHAHA!! They can never get anything done without blowing up half the countryside! :P
Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Curtis1560

Episode 11-Liberate the Mighty Part 4: Shockingly Explosive War

Bravo Six was surrounded by an army of soldiers, armed to the teeth with explosives.

"If those things explode, we'll be to the ends of the universe" Ghost said looking around him

"To right mate, there's gotta be a way outta here" MacTavish said

Evaluating his options, Kensei ran a series of tests in his head when for some reason, Sesshomaru's Tenseiga popped into his head. Remembering its ability, he threw a glance in Sesshomaru's direction, who seemed to be thinking along the same lines as him.

"There is a way outta this" Kensei said, "But we're gonna have to run a distraction"

"What kind of distraction?" Gintoki asked

"One that'll last for a minute" Kensei said

"Are you insane? We'll be dead for 55 seconds by then" MacTavish said

"Not necessarily, the distraction only needs to last for 5 seconds, the other 55 will be spent on you guys gettin outta here" Kensei said, "Just follow my lead"

Kensei took out Tachikaze and wiped out 5 guards before anyone reacted.

"Get them!" Soi Fon

1 second, Soi Fon pressed the timer for the bomb

MacTavish picked off 3 guards

2 seconds, Sesshomaru took out Tenseiga

Gintoki dodged an errand bullet

3 seconds, Kensei knocked Soi Fon's whip into another guard

Ghost stabbed a guy in the heart

4 seconds, Sesshomaru created a portal to the netherworld

"Enough with the suspense and slo-mo crap, DO SOMETHINGGGG!!!" Isshin screamed

5 seconds...

EXPLOSION but...the powerplant and everyone else were fine

"What?! What happened? I heard an explosion, but no one blew up" Soi Fon said confused, "And where'd everyone go?"

Bravo Six was running down the hall to the powerplant entrance

"Well don't keep us in suspense, what happened?" Isshin asked

"I had that distraction set up so Sesshomaru could use his Tenseiga to create a portal to the netherworld" Kensei said, "The explosion occured, but the guards were already on the otherside when it happened"

" I see, thats why you started that fight, to take everyone's eyes off Sess" Gintoki said

"Right Gin, now Soi Fon is left confused and we can continue the mission" Kensei said

"Bravo Six, come in, do you read?" the pilot said

"Loud and clear Chopper One" MacTavish said

"Alpha and Charlie Six completed their mission and they...found the HVI(High Value Individual) to take out the bomb" Nanao said

"Good, who is it?" MacTavish asked

"Mayuri Kurotsuchi" Nanao said, "He's been missing for weeks, looks like he was here the whole time"

"And he's the one that'll disarm the bomb?" Kensei asked

"Right, they removed his intelligence and implanted it in a machine that built the bomb" Shunsui said, who somehow removed the bottle from his throat

"How do you know that?" Kensei asked

"I hacked the camera feed in the powerplant and saw the whole thing unfold" Nanao said

"Roger that, have Alpha Six bring the HVI to the powerplant when we secure it, send Charlie Six right now" MacTavish said

"Roger that" Nanao said

Bravo Six waited for Charlie Six for 5 minutes

"Everyone ready? Lets move!" MacTavish said

The combined force of Bravo Six and Charlie Six stormed the powerplant entrance and wiped guard and scientist alike. The two teams split up north and south to secure the facility. Because of Urahara's orders to leave the place intact, Kensei and Isshin had to refrain from using explosives...until...

EXPLOSION

A huge explosion rocked the South sector

"Isshin, what happened?" Kensei asked over his headset

"Soi Fon, she tried blowing me up, but I threw her back at her and the platform she was on gave out and she fell into the ocean" Isshin said

"That oughta get her out of out hair" Kensei said, "Chopper One, tell Alpha Six to being proceeding"

"Roger that" Nanao said, "Alpha Six, being proceeding, wait at the entrance of the powerplant for further instructions"

"Roger that" Komamura said, "Lets go team"

The two teams made it to the backroom of the powerplant where Zakhaev was located

"Gin, plant the C4, everyone, get ready" Kensei said

Gintoki planted the explosives and blew the door open, when everyone, they were nearly sucked into a vortex

"What the hell is this?!" Ghost asked, hanging on to a wall

"The bomb, its already gone off!" MacTavish screamed

"Thats right, and now this world will die" Zakhaev said approaching the door, "But I want you all dead right now, so goodbye"

Zakhaev took out a gun and aimed it at MacTavish's head, but before he could shoot, his head exploded in a cloud of blood, brain and blood

"Looks like we made it in time" Worm said putting his gun down

"Move it, I must disable that bomb" Mayuri said, "There's only 30 seconds before it fully activates"

Mayuri crawled on the floor to stay out of the vortex's range while Alpha Six pulled everyone else out of the room. It took Mayuri 20 seconds to get to the room.

10 seconds, Mayuri opened a panel on the back of the bomb

9 seconds, Gintoki took a pack of Skittles and began eating

8 seconds, Kensei smacked Gintoki, "Moron, save that for later!!" he said as he smacked Gintoki again

7 seconds, Mayuri started to override the bomb's command

6 seconds

An alert on the bomb went off, "BOMB DEACTIVATED" it said

Everyone cheered on a mission completed

"Chopper One, the bomb is disarmed, moving to LZ Bravo for exfil" MacTavish said

"Roger that, good job guys" the pilot said

Everyone got onto the Chopper as Ghost took the bomb with him and they made it to the Building an hour later and went to the War Room of the 141

"Good job on taking the Powerplant Oil Rig" Urahara said, "I'm a little surprised its still intact though"

"We can't destroy our surroundings in every arc of this story ya know" Gintoki said

"Good point, you're all dismissed" Urahara said

Back in Kensei's office

"HA! Not even a Call of Duty villain can stop us! WE'RE INVINCIBLE!!" Isshin said

Kensei and Sesshomaru began beating the life out of Isshin as Gintoki started eating a parfait and held up a sign that said

To be continued...

PREVIEW

The 151 is given its toughest mission yet: BABYSITTIG, but whose kid is it? Find out on the next Adventures of the Gotei 13 Union Episode 12- "Operation : Nanny"

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 daorack

omg, Operation: Nanny....

that cant be good.

Hey, what if its...

[spoiler] Yachiru! [/spoiler]

Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Curtis1560
Hehe, think again:P
daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 daorack

Uh oh...

What if its...

[spoiler] Cross' kid?! Dun dun DUNNN! [/spoiler]

Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Curtis1560
Maybe...maybe not:P
Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Curtis1560

Episode 12-Operation: Nanny

The 151 was in the cafeteria eating

"Man this pizza rocks!" Kensei said happily

"You guys haven't lived until you've tried meatball sub" Isshin said with his mouth

"Nothing beats this chicken lo mein, NOTHIN!!" Gintoki said

The rest of the gang looked at Sesshomaru

"You're not gonna eat?" Kensei asked

"I don't eat human food" Sesshomaru said flatly

"Oh yeah, forgot about that" Kensei said, "Oh well"

As Kensei took another bite of his pizza, a foreboding feeling rised up inside and he jumped out of his chair, which suddenly flew down a hold that mysteriously appeared in the kitchen

"Looks like Urahara is calling you" Sesshomaru said

"Yeah well he's gonna have to wait until I'm finished eatinngggggggg!!!!" Kensei said as his chair grew arms and dragged both he and Isshin down the hole. They both fell with a "THUD" onto the floor of Urahara's office

"Glad you guys could make it" Urahara said

Kensei and Isshin staggered to their feet and shook their heads to relieve the dizziness

"Nex thing he'll have us packed into rockets and shot down here" Isshin thought

"Actually, thats 3 missions from now" Urahara said

"Ngh" Isshin said, forgetting people can read minds

Sesshomaru and Gintoki made it to Urahara's office a minute later

"Okay, now that you're all here, I have a very special assignment for all of you" Urahara said

"Love to hear it then" Sesshomaru said

"Your mission...is to...babaysit" Urahara as a "DUN DUN DUNNN" sound filled the room

"Forget it, I ain't babysittin no kid, no way, no how" Kensei said as he neared the door

"Rather speak with Benihime then?" Urahara asked

"Like I said, I'll do this anyway, anyhow" Kensei said

"Didn't think it was possible for someone to change their minds so fast" Gintoki said

"Whose kid is it anyway?" Isshin asked

"....Cross's" Urahara said

A bone crunching, spine tingling, booming silence ravaged the room as no one moved an inch

"Have you ever seen a more bluer than today?" Kensei asked who somehow made it to the window in less than a quarter of a second

"Gorgeous isn't it?" Isshin said who made it to the window at the same time as Kensei

"They've lost it" Gintoki said looking at them

Yoruichi came out with a baby, Gintoki's jaw literally fell to the floor

"Don't tell me she's the...well she did look like she was gaining weight the past couple of months so it would make sense" Gintoki thought

"IDIOT!!! I'M NOT THE MOTHER!!" Yoruichi screamed as her foot connected with Gintoki's mid section, sending out the window into traffice

Sesshomaru put a hand on his heart as if to honor the dead

"Don't joke around like that!!" Isshin screamed to Sesshomaru as he jumped out the window, "Hold on Gin I'll save ya!!"

Isshin got hit by a truck by a truck before he even hit the ground and he and Gintoki got hit by every car, van, trailer and truck that passed. Kensei and Sesshomaru looked on with a feeling of disbelief that Isshin could be so stupid to jump into traffic like that

"So our mission is to babysit then?" Kensei asked as if nothing happened

"Precisely" Urahara said

"But where's Cross?" Sesshomaru asked

"Prison" Yoruichi said

"Of course" Sesshomaru said shaking his head

Yoruichi handed Cross's baby to Kensei. The baby began crying as she looked at Kensei because he made an ugly face.

"Why you crying for ya brat? Calm down!" Kensei screamed as he and Sesshomaru made it back to the office

The baby swung an arm and knocked Kensei through the door to his study

"That kid...is strong" Kensei said weakly

The baby landed in Sesshomsru's arms and she began laughing

"Whats so funny?" Sesshomaru said annoyed

Kensei limped out of his study, saw what was going on and held up a sign that said...

To be continued...

PREVIEW

The 151 have their hands full babysitting this kid, but they ain't seen nothing yet on the next Adventures of the Gotei 13 Union Episode 13-"Operation: Nanny Part 2"

Kensei burst out of the PREVIEW screen

"13 is NOT our lucky number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 dancingbeatle
A traffic jam? Always causing trouble. lol.
Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Curtis1560
A traffic jam? Always causing trouble. lol.dancingbeatle
Thats why the drivers didn't stop, just kept drivin over them:P
daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 daorack

OMG SO I CALLED IT! YES! XD

This is going to be interesting. I wonder what kind of trouble that baby is going to cause them to cause. O_o (say that 3 times fast :P)

Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Curtis1560

OMG SO I CALLED IT! YES! XD

This is going to be interesting. I wonder what kind of trouble that baby is going to cause them to cause. O_o (say that 3 times fast :P)

daorack
The usual trouble of course, haven't you learned that by now?:P
dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 dancingbeatle
Lots of explosions? Whose the mother?
Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Curtis1560

Somethin like that:P

That'll be revealed in the next episode.

Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Curtis1560

Episode 13- Operation: Nanny-13 is NOT Our Lucky Number

"Seems like she likes you Sess" Kensei said looking at the baby, "Why is it little girls always have an attraction to you?"

Sesshomaru shot an evil glare in Kensei's direction that chilled the entire office

"Uh, message recieved" Kensei said backing away

"Hmph" Sesshomaru said still annoyed

The baby started laughing and pulling Sesshomaru's hair.

"OUCH! Let go of my hair!" Sesshomaru angrily said

"I'll give you a hand" Kensei said approaching Sesshomaru

The baby glared at Kensei and used her left hand to knock Kensei back into his study that had just gotten repaired.

"There goes her gorilla strength" Kensei said weakly under his mangled desk

5 minutes passed and Kensei's office somehow repaired itself in that span and Isshin and Gintoki made it back to the office heavily bandaged

"Whats her name anyway?" Isshin asked through his neckbrace

Kensei looked at the information Yoruichi gave him

"Kisa" Kensei said, "Her names Kisa"

"Aw, cuttteeee" Isshin said approaching Kisa

Kisa looked at Isshin mortified and punched him back out through the window into a building across the street, bringing it down in the process and causing an epic car crash

Gintoki looked at Kisa in horror. "Shes a demon, SHES' A DEMON!!" Gintoki screamed backing away as fast as his crutches would allow

"She is freakishly strong I'll admit" Kensei said, "Wonder why that is"

"Wonder who the mother is" Isshin said

Kensei looked at the paper and froze

"Who is it?" Isshin asked

"Remember that woman from the Court Case against Cross last year?" Kensei asked

"Yeah, what about it?" Isshin asked

"Remember I had a female witness testify for Cross?" Kensei said

"Yeah her name was..." Isshin couldn't finish the sentence

"Exactly, Ms. Mariya Naname" Kensei said

"Still doesn't why this kid is so strong though" Isshin said

"Probably freakish genes" Kensei said

"I may know why" Gintoki said, "Sess, you sure you're not the real father?"

3 seconds passed before Gintoki was thrown out the window and landed in a bakery, which unexpectedly blew up.

"Hmph" Sesshomaru said looking at his arms which revealed a missing Kisa

"WHERE'D SHE GO?!" Kensei blurted out

"She must have wandered off when I sent Gin flying" Sesshomauru said looking outside, "There she is"

Sesshomaru pointed to a construction site down the street and found Kisa crawling on a girder that was being lifted up

"As troublesome as her father, but in a totally different way" Kensei said dropping his head, "Okay, here's the plan...GET HER BACK!!!!"

Kensei jumped onto the roof and ran to the construction site and waited for the girder to reach near him

"Just a little further....NOW!" Kensei said as he jumped onto the girder, "Alright, just stay right there, I'll be riiiight over"

Kensei only took three steps when another girder came out of nowhere and knocked him off, sending him crashing into the ground.

"I'm okay" Kensei said trying to get up, but the same girder that hit him broke off its rope and fell right on him

Sesshomaru saw the whole thing from the air and shook his head and dived for Kisa but caught in a net and fell to the ground tangled up

"This net is unusually strong, what is it made out of..." Sesshomaru thought struggling to get free

Gintoki and Isshin rejoined not long after somehow fine

"Get that kid" Sesshomaru told them

"I'm on it" Gintoki said as he jumped up the unfinished building. Kisa was on the top middle level of the building having crawled off the girder, Gintoki approached

"Just stay right there Kisa, don't move" Gintoki said, inching slowly forward. As he took another step, the floor under him gave out. "Hmm?" Gintoki looked down and saw no floor under him. He held out a sign that had a picture of a sad face on it as he fell, hitting girder after girder until he landed in a cement mixer that was mixing cement

"Gotta wash this off before it..." Gintoki was frozen in cement in a running stance, "...dries"

Kensei ran to Gintoki and looked at him, "Isshin use that jackhammer over there to get him out" he said

"I'm on it" Isshin said picking up the jackhammer

Kensei knifed Sesshomaru out of the net and the both of them ran up the levels of the unfinished building to Kisa to find...she wasn't there

"Huh?! Where'd she go?" Kensei said looking around

"There" Sesshomaru said pointing behind them

Kisa was operating a wrecking ball and sent it straight at Kensei as Kensei looked at the hidden audience.

"I hate kids" Kensei said as the wrecking ball smacked squarely into him sending him flying into a bomb shop

There was a pause and then an epic explosion took out 4 city blocks and an ice cream truck

"How much explosives was in that shop.." Isshin said looking at the explosion

"Quite alot apparently" Gintoki responded

"Even when we don't want to, we always end up blowing stuff up" Isshin said, "Guess Urahara was right, we are a bomb squad"

Isshin freed Gintoki 2 minutes later and the both of them looked around for Kisa

"Over there, she's operating that wrecking ball!" Gintoki said

"Lets go!" Isshin said as he got ready to run, but Kisa directed the wrecking ball to hit the unfinished building and caused it crumble. debris and dust fell around Gintoki and Isshin

"That kid...IS GONNA PAY!!!" Gintoki and Isshin said in unison as the unfinished building fell on them

"She'll pay dearly" Kensei said while still unconcious

Sesshomaru fell off the building before it collapsed and looked at Kisa

"You're not getting away" Sesshomaru said as the two had an epic showdown as the screen faded to black...

To be continued...

PREVIEW

The 151 pulls out all the stops to get Kisa back. Will their combined efforts finally tame her or will he spell the end of the Building's top team? Find out on the next Adventures of the Gotei 13 Union Episode 14-"Operation: Nanny Part 3"

dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 dancingbeatle
Babysitting must hurt.
Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Curtis1560
Specially in their case:P
Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Curtis1560

Episode 14-Operation: Nanny Part 3

Sesshomaru was staring down Kisa who crawled onto the wrecking ball

"....This...ends...now" Sesshomaru said

Sesshomaru flew towards Kisa who fell at the last second right before Sesshomaru got to her. He quickly adjusted his course and flew down and stretched his hands out to her when he got close enough. He managed to catch her before she hit the ground and settled down gently on the ground.

"Hmph, you're more trouble than your worth" Sesshomaru said holding Kisa

Kisa laughed and started pulling on Sesshomaru's hair, trying rip out a piece for herself

"Nggh....let go!!" Sesshomaru said

Sesshomaru tried wresting Kisa's grip off his hair without hurting the kid but wasn't having any sort of luck, it was only when he dropped her that she let go and fell to the ground. Kisa started crying so hard that her voice created a sonicboom that knocked Sesshomaru 6 miles south

"Ngh, thats one powerful voice" Sesshomaru said frowning

"Yeah, thats one weird kid alright" Isshin said appearing out of nowhere

"Jeez, next time Urahara tells us to babysit, I think I'll just take a chance and fight the guy" Gintoki said appearing next to Isshin

"There's gotta be a way to get her back" Isshin said

"There is a way, the surefire way" Kensei said walking up to the team

"Surefire way?" Isshin asked

Kensei smiled, "Just follow my lead gentlemen" he said

*A montage of the 151 gathering their gear starts*

Two and a half hours later

The team was scattered in different parts of the city

"Team, are you all in position?" Kensei asked over the radio

"Gin here, ready anytime" Gintoki said

"Isshin in the Van, ready to go" Isshin said

"And I see Sesshomaru in the air, excellent" Kensei said, "Alright, DB, is that Sesshomaru Bot ready?"

"Ready to go" DB said

"Good, now from what I've seen, Kisa seems to have some fascination with Sesshomaru, so we're gonna use this to our advantage" Kensei said, "That Sess Robot is gonna lure her back to the Building, Sess is gonna track her progress"

"And according to these police reports, Kisa went wandering into back alleys and starting beating up gang members all over the city and now the gangs are looking for her" Isshin said reading a police report.

"Lotta trouble to get in a two hour span" Gintoki said

"Right, thats why we're here, anyone who goes after Kisa, Sess'll tell us and we'll take em out" Kensei said, "Alright DB send the bot"

DB, who was in the 151's office, pressed a button on the keyboard and the Sesshomaru Bot started moving

"Hows that bot gonna find Kisa?" Gintoki asked

"I programmed a satellite in space to pick up her location and beam it to the robot" DB said

"Wow, thats pretty cool" Gintoki said

"Alright Gin, cut the chatter, concentrate" Kensei said

The Bot found Kisa on the west side of the city a half hour later and flew up to her. Kisa started laughing and jumped into the Bot's arms and started pulling its hair.

"Alright, the robot has Kisa" Sesshomaru said from the air

"Got it, DB, get the Bot back to the Building, Gin and I got it covered" Kensei sad, "In the event we need a hasty retreat, keep the engine running Isshin"

"Got it" Isshin said as he parked the Van behind the building Kensei was on

The first 15 minutes passed peacefully

"Man this is boring" Gintoki said

"Shut up Gin, don't make the Author of this story hear you, he may just turn this into a riot" Kensei said

"Uh...right" Gintoki said

"Kensei, seems a gang is making their way to Kisa" Sesshomaru said

"Got it, DB, get that robot as close to our location as you can" Kensei said

"Okay" DB said

The Bot turned a left and started walking faster with a gang of 50 following it

"You should see them now" Sesshomaru said

"Got it, I see em, Isshin, bring the Van to the rear, Gin, lets go" Kensei said

"Alright" Gintoki and Isshin said in unison

Kensei and Gintoki jumped down from the rooftops and began beating up the thugs. Isshin brought the Van over and opened the door

"DB, get the Bot in the Van, Isshin'll drive it over" Kensei said

The waited until Gintoki and Kensei cleared a path and made it to the Van

"Alright Isshin, GO!!" Kensei said

Isshin took off in a cloud of dust

"Sess, the target is in the Van, anymore signs of gang members around?" Kensei asked

"Yeah, they're waiting 200 meters east of the Van, looks like they're planning an ambush" Sesshomaru said

"Got it, clear em out, but destroy anything" Kensei said

"Ok" Sesshomaru said as he descended on the thugs

"How long do we have to fight here?!" Gintoki asked as kicked a thug in the throat

"Until Isshin gets the Building, then we can escape" Kensei said

Sesshomaru made short work of the thugs and returned to the sky

"Kensei, a large mass of thugs are closing in on your location, recommend you get of there before you're overrun" Sesshomaru said

"Got it, how far are they?" Kensei said

"Just under 300 meters" Sesshomaru said

"Ok, Gin, on my signal, run for it, Sess, give us some cover" Kensei said

"Ok" Gintoki and Sesshomaru said in unison

Kensei waited 20 more seconds

"Alright Gin, run!" Kensei screamed

Kensei and Gintoki took off in a mad dash onto the rooftops while Sesshomaru blew away some of the thugs

"Isshin, where are you?!" Kensei asked

"Still 7 miles away from the Building" Isshin said

"Pick up the pace man, we got an entire gang breathing down our neck here!" Kensei screamed

"Goin as fast as I can!" Isshin screamed

"Kensei, a Gotei 13 Captain is a hundred meters west of you, try leading that gang over there" Sesshomaru said

"Good thinking there Sess" Gintoki said

"Good idea, Gin, follow me" Kensei said

The two jumped down from the rooftops and ran west to the Captain and saw Zaraki

"Hmm? What are you two doin here?" Zaraki asked

"Up for a fight Zaraki?" Kensei asked

Zaraki smiled, "Well, aren't you feelin brave today?" he asked

"Not with us...them" Kensei said, pointing to the thugs approaching them

Zaraki's smile widened, "My pleasure" Zaraki responded

The three began beating up thugs left and right, 15 minutes later, Isshin called them

"Kensei, Kisa is safe and secure" Isshin said

"Got it, team, lets get outta here!" Kensei said

"You guys go ahead, I'm have some more fun here" Zaraki said

"Suit yourself, the rest of you, follow me" Kensei said

Back at the Building a half hour later

"Phew, we got the kid back, and this time we didn't destroy anything" Gintoki said

"Thats a first for us, isn't it?" Isshin asked

"It is" DB said, "Usually you take out half the city doing simple jobs"

"Well this time, the city is still intact, so the Captain can't penalize me this time" Kensei happily said as he looked at his desk, "Hey, where'd the button for Plan D go?"

Everyone looked around and Gintoki pointed to Kisa

"She has it" he said

"Alright, Kisa, pass that button nice and slow" Kensei said, trying to sound nice

Kisa frowned and pressed the button, as the entire 151 minus Sesshomaru turned ghost white and petrified

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kensei, Isshin and Gintoki yelled in unison as the screen faded to black

"Oh brother, seems we spoke to soon" DB said

To be continued...

PREVIEW

The 151 is sent to investigate an abandoned house supposedly haunted by ghosts, but what they find there could prove to be even freakier than ghosts. Find out what it is on the next Adventures of the Gotei 13 Union Episode 15- "Operation: Ghostbuster"

dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 dancingbeatle
Why do you have zthat button?
daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 daorack
wow...plan B is bad enough...plan D?! oh god...apocalypse...
Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Curtis1560
Why do you have zthat button?dancingbeatle
For situations deemed "Critically dire"
wow...plan B is bad enough...plan D?! oh god...apocalypse...daorack
Yep, they got some explaining to do
Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Curtis1560

Episode 15-Operation: Ghostbuster

2 hours earlier in Urahara's office

"Glad you all made it" Urahara said to the group

"We were glad to, specially since we didn't end up here like those two" Gintoki said pointing to Isshin and Kensei who ended up stuck in a wall because of a malfunction of Urahara's teleportation machine

"I heard that!" Kensei and Isshin said in unison

"Calm down, I got DB and Yoruichi helpin you two" Urahara said

DB and Yoruichi were at work trying to fix the teleportation machine and finally managed to succeed as Kensei and Isshin materialized next to the rest of the group

"Good, now about the mission" Urahara said, "I want you all to investigate the old Taito Mansion"

"Isn't that the mansion thats been abandoned for almost a century?" Isshin asked

"Yeah, it is" Kensei said, "It was rumored to be the site of one of some unsolved massive homicide case"

"Massive homicide case?" Gintoki asked

"Yeah, its owner, Kyoya Taito was said to have murdered every single person in his mansion, servant and family members alike" Urahara said

"Then killed himself out of insanity" Kensei said, "Its said that the cause of insanity was never found after 10 years of investigating"

"No records of financial trouble, no family disputes, no personal problems, so the case was dropped" Urahara said

"The Taitos' were a pretty well known family around here, specialized in construction and its heir, Kyoya was thought to be the person to lead the fmaily in a new direction" Kensei said, "Anyway Captain, what are we going there for?"

"The last remaining member of the Taito family, Nagisa, wants the mansion torn down to build a new hospital" Urahara said, "The problem is, the workers there have been vanishing with each passing day"

"Vanishing?" Isshin asked

"Yeah, they go into that mansion and they don't come back out" Urahara said, "Nagisa thinks there might be ghosts involved"

"Then shouldn't this be an issue for the Ghostbusters?" Kensei asked

"Yeah, but they're on vacation" Urahara said

"Oh yeah" Kensei said, "Alright, we'll get to the bottom of this"

The gang made it to the mansion an hour later

"Hey, why is DB here?" Isshin asked

"Urahara wants her to join the team, so this mission is her final test" Kensei said

"Oh" Isshin said

"Alright, lets go in" Kensei said

Present time

"Man...this place gives me the creeps" Gintoki and Isshin thought to themselves in unison

"Hey" DB said tapping them

Gintoki and Isshin screamed and jumped, making Kensei and Sesshomaru turn around

"What is it?!" Kensei asked

"Uh, nothing, nothing at all" Isshin said laughing nervously

"Yeah we're fine" Gintoki said

"There's a ghost behind you" DB said

Isshin and Gintoki were inside a single vase before anyone reacted

Kensei and Sesshomaru looked at the vase Isshin and Gintoki were in

"No way, they're afraid of ghosts...?" Kensei asked with a slightly disapproving look

"I was only joking" DB said

Isshin came out of the vase

"I know you were" Isshin said with a forced brave look, "I was only playing along"

"Then why are your feet shaking?" Sesshomaru asked

"And why are you sweating so much?" Kensei asked

"And why are you hiding behind the vase?" DB asked

"To uh....uh....l-lure the ghosts into a false sense of security, make them think you're afraid of them and they come to you" Isshin said

"Like that ghost above your head?" Sesshomaru asked

Isshin was under the floorboards of the house

Kensei and Sesshomaru looked at the spot where Isshin was

"So DB, whose spot do you wanna take? Isshin's? Or Gin's?" Kensei asked

"HEY!" Gintoki and Isshin yelled in unison

"We're not scared of no ghosts!" Isshin said

"Yeah, they don't scare us!" Gintoki said

"Alright then, you two take point then" Kensei said

All the color drained out Gintoki and Isshin's faces

Kensei and Sesshomaru looked at the two and promptly turned around and walked away with DB following behind

"Hey, wait for us!" Isshin said as he and Gintoki ran after them

Isshin and Gintoki ran down a dark hall and ran right into a wall, falling to the ground

"Who...put that wall there...?" Gintoki asked, holding his bleeding nose

"Whoever did, sure made it sturdy" Isshin said weakly, "Hey, where are the others?"

"Huh? I don't know, I thought we were right behind em" Gintoki said looking around

"Ok, lets retrace our stepppppppsssssss!" Isshin said falling down a trapdoor

"ISSHIN!" Gintoki screamed as he backed away from the trapdoor, "Whats up with this place, next thing I'm gonna see some creepy little girl bathed in a dark light"

A creepy little girl bathed in dark light appeared behind Gintoki and tapped him, making Gintoki freeze in place

"Me and my big mouth" Gintoki said weakly right before he screamed

"Huh? What was that?" Kensei asked

"Gin" Sesshomaru said

"Hmm? I thought he and Isshin were behind us" Kensei said

"Looks like they're lost" DB said

"Hmm...this could be a chance for me to find new members for the 151" Kensei asked lost in thought

DB and Sesshomaru simply stared at Kensei

"What? I was joking, really" Kensei said laughing

DB and Sesshomaru simply continued staring at Kensei

"In any case, we should split up and look for them, DB, search the that corridor to your left, Sesshomaru, continue down this hall and I'll look in this corridor to the right" Kensei said running a list of names through for possible replacements, "We'll meet back here when we find em, I'll mark this area as our meeting point, when you find them, contact us"

DB and Sesshomaru nodded and went down their respective paths as Kensei put up a light to mark the area, while still thinking of potential new members

"Alright, time to move" Kensei said taking off down his corridor

To be continued...

PREVIEW

Gintoki's luck takes a turn for the worst as that creepy girl forces him into a game of Manhunt, meanwhile, Isshin finds himself in a sake cellar while Kensei, Sesshomaru, and DB search for their missing friends. What awaits the other 3? Find out on the next Adventures of the Gotei 13 Union Episode 16-"Operation: Ghostbusters Part 2-Find Those Idiots"

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 daorack

as usual, this is a wonderful bit of comedy. well done curtis. :)

and as usual...I'm still curious whats next. Hey curtis, with the way you put your characters through so much, you sure your not a sadist? :twisted: (jk lol)

Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Curtis1560

as usual, this is a wonderful bit of comedy. well done curtis. :)

and as usual...I'm still curious whats next. Hey curtis, with the way you put your characters through so much, you sure your not a sadist? :twisted: (jk lol)

daorack

WHO TOLD YOU?!:x

:lol:jk Maybe I am...:P

Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Curtis1560

Episode 16-Operation: Ghostbuster Part 2: Find Those Idiots!

Isshin woke up on the floor and shook his head to relieve the dizziness. "Ugh, that was some fall" he said rubbing his head, "Where am I..."

Isshin got to his feet and looked around and saw a lamp to his left and turned it on. As he looked around the room, his face beamed. "SAKE!!!" He screamed happily as he ran to one of the barrels. He saw a glass on a nearby and picked it up, turned the nozzle of one of the sake barrels and waited for the sake to come out but instead the head of a man fell out of the barrel. Isshin stared at the head for a moment, then arms, legs, fingers, teeth and eyes fell out the barrel around Isshin. "What the..." he said, staring at the bodyparts, when his mind registered what he saw he let out a terrified scream and shot out of the room.

"What was that?" Kensei said looking around, hearing someone, "That scream sounded like Isshin, he must be close." Kensei took off down a different hallway and heard footsteps fast approaching him and stood by the edge of a wall. "Someones coming" he thought, deciding to jump whoever was there, but as he jumped out, Isshin ran into him with the force of a bull, causing Kensei to fly into an opposite wall, knocking him out cold

"NO! Kensei! Wake up wake up!" Isshin said shaking Kensei

"To much fries causes cancer" Kensei said

"Crap, he's so unconcious, he's blurting out random things" Isshin said, "Gotta find the others"

Meanwhile, DB and Sesshomaru met up back at the meeting point where Kensei was nowhere to be found

"He's late" Sesshomaru said

"Think something happened to him?" DB asked

"Maybe" Sesshomaru said, as he looked behind him, he saw a flash of wavy hair run by him

"Was that Gin?" DB asked

"Yeah" Sesshomaru said as he disappeared in a flash of white light

Gintoki was still running away from the ghost he saw when he ran into the bottom of Sesshomaru's foot and fell to the ground like a log

"Fool, running around screaming like an idiot" Sesshomaru said putting his foot down

"What was he running away from?" DB asked

"Ghost" Sesshomaru said, reading Gintoki's mind

Gintoki awoke a few minutes later and saw DB and Sesshomaru staring at him

"You ok?" DB asked

"Ugh, felt like I ran into the bottom of Sesshomaru's foot" Gintoki said, "But otherwise, yeah"

"You did..." DB thought to herself

Sesshomaru punched the crap out of Gintoki's head and watched him roll on the floor in pain

"GAHH What was that for Sess?" Gintoki asked

"For getting lost" Sesshomaru said with a evil murderous glare, "We had to set aside the mission to find you and that Monkey"

Gintoki felt the air around him grow ice cold, "Sorry" he said weakly

"Hmph. At any rate, we should find Kensei and Isshin and continue with the mission, we've wasted enough time as it is" Sesshomaru said, "Gin..."

No need to refresh, I read the beginning of the chapter so I know whats going on" Gintoki said

Sesshomaru nodded, "Then lets go, but before we do..." Sesshomaru knocked Gintoki through a wall, "Don't ever break the Fourth Wall again, we're not suppose to know we're in a story"

"Got...it..." Gintoki said under the rubble, crawling out.

"Hm?" Sesshomaru said looking to his left

"Whats wrong?" DB asked

"Isshin" Sesshomaru said, "He just screamed, follow me lets go"

Sesshomaru led Gintoki and DB down a corridor to the left and followed the sound of Isshin's screams into an auditorium. The three of them looked around and saw Isshin and Kensei tied up suspended from the ceiling

"WHOA!" Gintoki said looking at them

"Yeah 'whoa'" Sesshomaru said

"I know, this auditorium is huge, I knew this mansion was big but to be able to fit an auditorium of this size into it is incredible!" Gintoki said

DB looked at Gintoki puzzled

Sesshomaru stared at Gintoki briefly, then 2 seconds later Gintoki was rolling around on the floor holding his head in pain

"Idiot" Sesshomaru said quietly with a vein throbbing in his temple

"Welcome..." a female voice said

Gintoki got up off the floor

"Huh? Is that Soi Fon again?" Gintoki said looking around

"Who is...Soi Fon?" the voice said again

"Just some crazy woman with a Yoruichi obsession" Gintoki responded

"I see, so I guess this woman is Soi Fon" Soi Fon said walking out of the shadows

"AHHHH! SOI FON!!!" Gintoki screamed

"You were the one who said it was her" Sesshomaru and DB thought to themselves in unison

"Wait, what do you mean you guess that woman is Soi Fon?" DB asked

"She is the Soi Fon you speak of" Soi Fon said, "But I have taken over her body"

"Possession" Sesshomaru said

"She goes missing for a couple episodes only to reappear possessed, what kind of wannabe Exorcist plot twist is this?" Gintoki said

2 seconds later, Gintoki was rolling on the floor holding his head in pain again

"I told you to stop breaking the Fourth Wall" Sesshomaru said, "Anyway, why have you possessed her?"

"Because I told her to" said a male voice, "We need bodies to live again"

"Who's there?" Gintoki asked

A ghost revealed himself to be a male with the appearance of an old man

Gintoki gasped, "Holy crap...he's HUGE!!!!!" Gintoki said

DB and Sesshomaru stood motionless

The ghost dropped to the floor

"I'm just big boned dam you!" The ghost said

"But ghosts don't have bones" DB said

A vein started throbbing in the ghost's temple

"How can you have a vein throbbing in your temple? Ghosts don't have veins" Sesshomaru said

"THATS WHAT YOU PEOPLE ARE WORRIED ABOUT?! THERE'S A FREAKIN' GHOST IN FRONT OF YOU, BE AFRAID!!" The ghost screamed

"I would be, but you see a ghost once, you get used to it" Gintoki said

Sesshomaru and DB nodded in agreement

"So who are you anyway?" DB asked

The ghost was taken aback by their aloof attitudes, "Ngh, the ghost of Gono Taito" Gono said, "Killed by own father"

"Gono?" Gintoki asked, "You mean that boar-pig? No wonder you're so fat"

"I'M NOT FAT! I'M BIG BONED!!" Gono said

"But ghosts don't have bones" DB said

"GAHH, STOP STRESSING THAT!" Gono said, "Whatever, I'll just possess one of your friends and make you all pay, then I'll stop Nagisa from taking over the Taito Family"

Gono flew towards one of the bodies as Sesshomaru unsheathed his sword

"No!" Sesshomaru screamed throwing Tenseiga at Kensei's rope, cutting it down and causing Kensei ro fall just before Gono got to him

"HA! There's still someone else here I can possess!" Gono said triumphantly, possessing Isshin

"No, he got Isshin" Gintoki said

Gono cut himself loose and opened his eyes, examined Isshin's body and smiled, "...alive...HAHAHA!!!" Gono said

*Epic freeze frame stare down of Sesshomaru, DB, and Gintoki staring at Gono-Isshin*

To be continued...

PREVIEW

Sesshomaru and Gintoki engage Gono in a fight to save Isshin from Gono's clutches, but soon find trouble when the girl possessing Soi Fon joins in the fight. Its up to Kensei to help them, but will he wake in time? Find out on the next Adventures of the Gotei 13 Union Episode 17-"Operation: Exorcist"

dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 dancingbeatle
They're not your casper type of ghost.
Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Curtis1560

Episode 17- Operation: Exorcist

"Isshin might be stupid, but that gorilla strength of his is amazing" Gintoki said with a slight smile

"He gets drunk alot, makes stupid statements and constantly wears on my nerves, but he does know how to fight" Sesshomaru said apathetically

"But that still leaves the girl possessing Soi Fon" Gintoki said

"Leave her to me" a voice said

Gintoki and Sesshomaru turned around and saw Kensei give a gesture to DB to tell her he was alright and both of them got to their feet.

"You two deal with Isshin, I think I know a way to release Soi Fon from that ghost's possession" Kensei said

"Is that so? Mind giving us some pointers on how to save Isshin?" Gintoki said

"Piss him off" Kensei said, "I know how I'll piss of Soi Fon, so find a way to rile up Isshin"

Sesshomaru and Gintoki nodded

"Kensei, its Urahara, over" Urahara said

"Whats up Captain?" Kensei asked over his earpiece

"Just got a second order from Nagisa, after you're done with the investigation, she wants you to demolish the house for her" Urahara said

A glint appeared in Kensei, Gintoki's and Sesshomaru's eyes

"Read ya loud and clear Captain, out" Kensei said with a smile, "Alright you ghosts, its not everyday we're given a clearance to destroy somethin, so on rare opportunities like this, we gotta win"

"And we won't be denied" Sesshomaru said

"DB, I'm switching off my earpiece, if the Captain calls again, take his message" Kensei said

DB nodded

"Alright team, you got your orders, go!" Kensei said charging at a possessed Soi Fon

The possessed Soi Fon easily dodged Kensei's attack and she came at him with a kick Kensei avoided with ease

"Ha! Thats all Soi Fon can do?" Kensei asked, "Don't tell me you goin soft girlie"

The girl spirit possessing Soi Fon suddenly felt a surge of anger not connected to her own

"Hmm?" she said apathetically

"Whats wrong Soi Fon? Finally decided to give up on Yoruichi?" Kensei said smiling

"KENSEI YOU JERK I'LL KILL YOU!!" Soi Fon screamed

The girl spirit gasped and struggled to regain control of Soi Fon

"C'mon Soi Fon, don't let her control you again, remember, you owe me a death and you can't let the Captain have Yoruichi right?" Kensei asked cunningly

"I...won't...be...controlled....any...MORE!!" Soi Fon screamed, ejecting the spirit from her body

"Nice!" Kensei yelled happily

Soi Fon stood in place for a moment then started wobbling on her feet, to the point she fell over, Kensei caught her in time before she hit the floor and gestured DB over to him

"Apply the seal DB" Kensei said, referring to the seal Urahara game him right before he left the Building

DB put the possession proof seal on Soi Fon's right arm as she woke up and looked at Kensei

"Glad you rejoined us" Kensei said

Soi Fon noticed she was in Kensei's arms and slapped him. "You were doing something weird with me weren't you you gray haired pervert?!" she screamed angrily

"Like hell I was!!" Kensei screamed, "Don't go flattering yourself, you're not attractive enough for that!"

"So you don't think I'm attractive?" Soi Fon said in tears

"Hey hey hey, I didn't mean..." Kensei said

"So you think I am?" Soi Fon asked happily

"Uh..." Kensei said looking away from her nervously, "Uh...yeah...sure"

Soi Fon beamed, "I knew it, one day my looks will win over Yoruichi-sama" she said daydreaming

Kensei fell to the floor, "THATS WHAT YOU WERE WORRIED ABOUT?!" he yelled

Meanwhile, Gintoki was coming up with a way to get Isshin angry while Sesshomaru fought Gono

"Hmm? Call him a monkey? Nah, to light...hmm" Gintoki said thinking, "...I got it! Hey Isshin, how'd it feel to get PWNED by your own son?!"

"What the..." Gono said, feeling a wave of anger well up inside him

"Hmph, so weak, he can't beat his own son, no wonder Kensei always relegates him to Van duties" Sesshomaru said with a smug look

The anger Gono was feeling was increasing, "What is this?" he asked

"Hey Isshin, when we get back, I'm havin the rest of the ramen" Gintoki said with an evil smile

"Like hell you will!!" Isshin screamed, ejecting Gono's spirit from his body

When Kensei saw Gono in ghost form, he tossed Sesshomaru a seal, "Put that on him before Gono possesses him again!" he said

Sesshomaru slapped the seal on Isshin's forehead just before Gono made it to him

"Blast!" Gono said, "Fine then, you leave me no choice". Gono flew up through the ceiling and disappeared

"Someone want to tell me whats going on here?" Soi Fon asked

"Long story short, a girl named Nagisa Taito asked us to investigate this mansion for possible, we found them...possessing you and Isshin" DB said

"I was possessed by a ghost?" Soi fon asked

DB nodded

"How'd you get here anyway" Kensei asked

But before Soi Fon could answer, the entire mansion started moving

"Don't tell me he possessed the entire mansion" Kensei said angrily, "Everyone outside!"

But just as everyone started running, a hole opened up beneath them and swallowed them

"HAHAHA!!! How do you like me now?!" Gono House said, "Hmm?"

Gono House started holding his stomach in pain and a mass of explosions took place as the gang jumped out of the house

"Like you like a hernia" Kensei said smiling

"We've had just about enough of you" Soi Fon said, unsheathing her zanpakto

"Fine, this ends now!" Gono House said

To be continued...

PREVIEW

The ultimate between for real estate begins, who'll win? Find out on the next Adventures of the Gotei 13 Union Episode 18-"Extreme Makeover: Destruction Edition"

sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#50 sfkm2
Member since 2005 • 67813 Posts
More. More! I want to read more.