Important Notice for Everyone

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Darkfox55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Darkfox55
Member since 2005 • 1492 Posts

As all of you know, we have had quite a few changes in the ranking system lately, This is an idea that will most likely take the place of what we are doing right now.

First, the reccuits will be able to choose their own squad.

Second, to move up in a squad, either your captain will personally promote you, or you may petition your captian (via PM) to move you up in the ranks. This way your hard work will pay off. And the random people cant just come in here and grab a character.

Comments or Suggestions?

sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 sfkm2
Member since 2005 • 67813 Posts

Dealing the characters Mayuri. I say whatever squad they in. They stick with those characters or choose a characters that's minor.

For example.

6th Squad- "Captain"Byakuya Kuchiki (sfkm2)
"Lt" Renji (Itachieyes)
"3rd Seat"- there is no character. Grottek was my first 3rd seat and he created a character. My other former 3rd Seat pick Isshin. My other 3rd Seat pick a created character or he did what Seker did. Use him username as soul reaper character.
4-8 are the same as 3rd Seat.

9th Seat has a character.

Then you have Rikichi. Which is apart of the 6th Squad. If you want that character, you have to be apart of the 6th Squad.

Uhhh.. Because we were doing that in the old days.

Hmmm The first idea and second idea is good.

Need somebody to read my third one. Incase they got opinion. SHOOT! We want to hear it so we can make things like 1-3 arcs.

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 daorack
Member since 2005 • 4344 Posts

I think its about time. I had no quarrel with youruichi's idea. But since people threw a hissy fit, this idea will work just as well, and stirr less hornets nests.

TO THOSE WHO MAY DISLIKE THIS POST:

Thats how I work. Brutally honest. If you dont like my opinion, dont read it. I dont say what I do to start a fight, I merely state my opinion and/or the facts as they are, and if they are unpleasant, well, too bad. Its life. People dont agree. I personally think its silly that people rose a bit of a stink just because you had to do a little bit of proving yourself before you were given high trust.

Thats just my opinion. Take it or leave it. Dont like it? Stop reading it.

Darkfox55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Darkfox55

I think its about time. I had quarrel with youruichi's idea. But since people threw a hissy fit, this idea will work just as well, and stirr less hornets nests.

TO THOSE WHO MAY DISLIKE TIHS POST:

Thats how I work. Brutally honest. If you dont like my opinion, dont read it. I dont say what I do to start a fight, I merely state my opinion and/or the facts as they are, and if they are unpleasant, well, too bad. Its life. People dont agree. I personally think its silly that people rose a bit of a stink just because you had to do a little bit of proving yourself before you were given high trust.

Thats just my opinion. Take it or leave it. Dont like it? Stop reading it.

daorack

so you agree then? with my plan?

sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 sfkm2

*Kisuke taps on Mayuri back*

He agree. He did say, stirr less hornets nests. Meaning. No trouble.

Ok, Mayuri. We need some more approvals. So we can go back to the good old days. Less work, more fun.

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 daorack

Yes, and if anyone has a complaint:

1. state YOUR OWN OPINION!!! quit getting worked up about "he said he said!!!" or "she said she said!!!"

2. be civil. there's no need to ATTACK people who are trying to solve a problem SO YOU CAN HAVE FUN AT THE EXPENSE OF THEIR EFFORTS.

3. actually read the post. I'v seen alot of ppl reading one line then getting all offended. thats totally childish and immature. I'd expect that of a 10 yr old.

And I dont care who fits as a FAIL according to that list, even if its a captain, I'm stating my opinion in its entirety. My opinion: Alot of you have been acting childish just because they had to tighten security a bit. Dude, your complaining because you were not able to get a decent role because some one hit wonder swooped in, took the role, then left to never be seen again, they fixed it, then now you complain because they fixed it? Thats childish right there. Pick one. You cant have your cake and eat it to.

-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#7 -Katsuri-
Member since 2008 • 61883 Posts
That idea certainly feels like it will please both sides. I personally don't see anything wrong with it, it sounds reasonable enough.
Grottekvarnen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 Grottekvarnen
Member since 2007 • 9863 Posts
Hmm let me see....the old days we stuck with characters that we didn't liked because of the fact that we joined a certain union...thats why most people back then created their own characters ... that wasn't that good . I just can't understand why the current way sucked ? we were doing just fine...and if there is something that u don't like then just change it , don't change the whole thing . anyway , whatever happens u know i won't leave or do anything because of it . i guess with all these things going on and the one reset after another im going to get my own created character bacK(Kaizen) and thats all to it!!!!
Eucalypta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Eucalypta
Member since 2004 • 17145 Posts

As all of you know, we have had quite a few changes in the ranking system lately, This is an idea that will most likely take the place of what we are doing right now.

Second, to move up in a squad, either your captain will personally promote you, or you may petition your captian (via PM) to move you up in the ranks. This way your hard work will pay off. And the random people cant just come in here and grab a character.

Comments or Suggestions?

Darkfox55

I assume this is onlt about the squads?

Green part: recruits already can choose their own squads of their choosing, it's only a matter of (a short) time they can choose it and captain of that squad agrees with his application.

the time period od squadlessnes is to see whether that recruit is a person that has actual plans to stay or not.

Orange part: I agree when they are in your squad, the captain itself can decide himselfs what they do with the recruit and is also the reason I did not mention anywhere in my post.

As far as I'm concerned, this can be incorporated in the thread I made with that set up

Avatar image for jooja42animefan
jooja42animefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10 jooja42animefan
Member since 2008 • 8011 Posts

Konnichiwa everyone.

I was reading Cpt. Mayuri's post and it seems very reasonable to me.  I was here I believe for the 7th Arc... and I must say it was fun to be certain. It was very active here as well.  I also like the idea of having each Division/Squad Cpt. be in charge of promoting/demoting his/her recruits by how much they put into the squad.  This makes total sense, reguardless of what their charater is if they work in their squad they should be rewarded for their efforts.  However if they "vanish" and never post or very rarely post then they should not hold a high seat.

Since my Cpt. made it possible for me to stay in his squad by his quick response to this new change, I'm grateful for that.  

*looks at Cpt.Mayuri*

Okay Cpt. Mayuri-sama, does this mean that we can choose a character from the squad which we are accepted into?  Meaning, since I'm in 3rd Division/Squad, I could choose any character to rp... and still be Bella (my created character), is this correct?   

I hope it is okay to ask questions here...  because I have another one:

If we're not familiar with all the characters in our chosen division/squad, will there be a list of them to choose from? This would simplify things I believe and it could be edited as each character is chosen so there wouldn't be any confusion as to who is rp-ing who.  Does this make sense, I hope it does. 

Well, if I think of anything else, I'll come back her and ask. 

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 daorack
Well, I think that'd be a good idea. A list like that was what I needed when I first started, I couldnt figure out what all characters were taken, so I had to give up and just MAKE one.
Eucalypta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Eucalypta
funny how you 2 mentioned of putting up a list of taken characters, I believe I proposed that a while back and basicly got shoved off the table. but who knpws now other people are asking fro it it will happen
jooja42animefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 jooja42animefan

Most of the other unions i'm in have a list of available characters...so it only makes sense.  I didn't know that you even suggested that..it is rather interesting.... isn't it. I bet it is because nobody wanted the extra work that it would entail to keep it maintained & that's why it was shoved off the table. Its a shame really, since it would only benefit the union. I really dont know all the characters, but if you would like some help with setting it up i'd be happy to offer my help. 

So do you think it will happen?  I certainly hope so...

Eucalypta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Eucalypta
yup, i did and it only costs a little amount of time to create it. If I were you, find more people to agree with you
Gin-Ichimauro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Gin-Ichimauro
Member since 2009 • 2843 Posts
you know what, i really just don't care anymore, what is decided on will happen no matter what i say
jooja42animefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 jooja42animefan
Oh I think that there would be a lot of people that would agree with me... maybe create a poll or voting thread for this.... but I can almost be certain that it will be a HUGE benefit to Gotei.  It will minimize any confusion that is certain.
Gin-Ichimauro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Gin-Ichimauro
OK this is what happened, that little reset that Euca did was WAY TO FAST. It should have been planned out more and it wasn't it was just shoved out in the open doomed to fail from the begining. More thought should have went into it
Eucalypta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Eucalypta
well hop hop, find some people
jooja42animefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 jooja42animefan
Indeed... so may I create a thread for this to get votes on having a character list for each squad and who is available?
daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 daorack

Yes, and if anyone has a complaint:

1. state YOUR OWN OPINION!!! quit getting worked up about "he said he said!!!" or "she said she said!!!"

2. be civil. there's no need to ATTACK people who are trying to solve a problem SO YOU CAN HAVE FUN AT THE EXPENSE OF THEIR EFFORTS.

3. actually read the post. I'v seen alot of ppl reading one line then getting all offended. thats totally childish and immature. I'd expect that of a 10 yr old.

And I dont care who fits as a FAIL according to that list, even if its a captain, I'm stating my opinion in its entirety. My opinion: Alot of you have been acting childish just because they had to tighten security a bit. Dude, your complaining because you were not able to get a decent role because some one hit wonder swooped in, took the role, then left to never be seen again, they fixed it, then now you complain because they fixed it? Thats childish right there. Pick one. You cant have your cake and eat it to.

daorack

Gin, read the above. Read it carefully. Now, two captains agree with my statement. And one isnt the one your bashing.

Cool the hostility already. There's no reason to go around insulting people just because you do not agree with their opinions. If you cannot talk calmly and without hostility, then shut up and get off here till you calm down. Check your emotions at the post button or dont post at all.

sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 sfkm2

I soon get on that list until this idea is accepted by others. The list back then. Well the thing about it is, there wasn't no list. By the time I show the list, people be like uhhhh that's it? Meaning. Didn't like minor characters. They wanted the big famous characters.

So by the time this plan is set I make sure ALL Lts, Seat officers, minior characters, past arc seat officers including Lts, (new) bounts, (new) dark ones, (new) followers to Sojori, (new) video game characters not in anime, (new) fillers, and (new) humans.

Big list but I hope others take the minor characters incase the majors are gone.

jooja42animefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 jooja42animefan
Well like I said, if you need any help I'm offering mine since I know this is a very daunting task, Cpt. Kuchiki.  I could look up stuff on the Bounts and then pm you the list...
Gin-Ichimauro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Gin-Ichimauro
wait you're going to allow bounts?
jooja42animefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 jooja42animefan
That's what he just said.... since they are part of the Bleach series...even if they are in a "filler" season, it was part of Bleach, so it makes sense.
Gin-Ichimauro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Gin-Ichimauro
this is getting so stupid
sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 sfkm2

Hey. You. Quiet. Think of idea or get out.

Simple as that.

Yeah. Ok, Bella.

I need like a huge list since Shinigami list is short and half of the recruits don't like minor characters.

jooja42animefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 jooja42animefan

Okay Cpt. Kuchiki, I'll get on it today since it's my day off. So all of the characters in the bount arc right?

I first have to register for my photoshop class though at the college..

eliteguard91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29 eliteguard91
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts
Ok. The rank system doesnt have to go but it can most certainly be amended right? Ok. I propose we treat it like an official document. that if for some reason the rules are not deemed fair we can amend. Now I say that each squad before this gets fixed have a Lt. That person has to be super active. I propose that they be those who have been active in the past and present as well as the future. Why not make a thread for the vice-captains nominee and from there the recuirts sign in their name and the name of the squad they want to be in for. For example Arline>2nd Squad Vice Captain. This can be worked upon. So basically we would keep the cuties idead(Mayuri) but with a different hint to the order. I think the rank system is a great IDEA but it isn't working for those who have been loyal to the union since it began. Im talking about those who have stuck with us not those that left and now are complaining about spots. Message to those from me WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU??? You don't like it too bad you should've have been active.
Gin-Ichimauro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Gin-Ichimauro
question, what about the Vizards and Espadas mmm?
eliteguard91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 eliteguard91
They are a seperate squad and are not directly affiliated with the Gotei one thing at a time this needs to be broken up in segments. First the Gotei then we go into the lesser squads
Gin-Ichimauro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Gin-Ichimauro
yeah but i want to here Kisuke's thought on it
daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 daorack

question, what about the Vizards and Espadas mmm?Gin-Ichimauro

Two things.

One: I think the captain just told you to shut up. You might wanna follow that.

Two: Since nothing was said about it, I'm guessing things will continue as normal with them.

So quit being a drama queen please, either discuss, or chill and let ppl handle things without getting upset.

eliteguard91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 eliteguard91

[QUOTE="Gin-Ichimauro"]question, what about the Vizards and Espadas mmm?daorack

Two things.

One: I think the captain just told you to shut up. You might wanna follow that.

Two: Since nothing was said about it, I'm guessing things will continue as normal with them.

So quit being a drama queen please, either discuss, or chill and let ppl handle things without getting upset.

Ok

1. Dont tell others to shut up I dont like bullies.

and 2 you are clearly the one starting out the drama this is an IDEA thread from now on everyone person who does not bring an idea his/her post will be deleted.

Eucalypta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Eucalypta
ok funs over now, please stay on topic please
Avatar image for papermariofan57
papermariofan57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 papermariofan57
Member since 2008 • 121960 Posts

Looks like there are some problems around:|:P Well, i dont know so much about the gotei, anime, etc, but i joined for a reason, to learn more about this and enjoy posting with all members here. The unions are created for a purpose: Discussion and Fun. According to what i see, everyone is taking fast decissions, every decission that you take, you must think it and then act. You cant make something an event, system or game without consulting it with othe people or at least thnking it. Every person that is in a group must work out as a team:)

My Idea? First of all, everyone already has a specific anime character, right? For example, if that person is not currently active, at least stays inactive for 2 months in the union, then the character of that person will be take away and the name of the character will be going to be put in a list, so new gamepsot users that joins this union can have the opportunity to choose that person and use it.

Also, i was thinking that each member that joins the union, and wants to form part of an union team, that person is going to be put in a Intro Member list. If a gamespot member is part of a union squad and is inactive for 2 months or around, that person is going to be take out of the squad and is going to be put in the intro member list again and that captain will have the power to choose one person from that intro list, that is active, that has lot of points and make him join his squad. If that person that was removed from the squads come backs, and wants to join a squad again, he can request to join the one that he was removed.

I dont see the reason to fight, and cause lot of trouble in a little thing that doesnt needs this. If everyone wants to come back to the union old system, there is no problem, things will be more easier, you already has the experience and not so much problems will be created. Maybe change 2-3 things, but not everything. Those are my ideas, hope everyone understand me. Thanks:)

Grottekvarnen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Grottekvarnen

Nice idea about the list....u should go ahead with that

second...captains plz make sure rules are followed since i see certain people have a big mouth

Eucalypta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Eucalypta

Nice idea about the list....u should go ahead with that

second...captains plz make sure rules are followed since i see certain people have a big mouth

Grottekvarnen

its been taken care off

Lotus-Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Lotus-Edge
Member since 2008 • 50513 Posts

at least stays inactive for 2 months in the union

papermariofan57

That's a little too long.

Gin-Ichimauro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Gin-Ichimauro
[QUOTE="papermariofan57"]

at least stays inactive for 2 months in the union

Lotus-Edge

That's a little too long.

i agree with lotus, maybe a month, unless if something is up

Darkfox55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Darkfox55

Alright it seems like we have quite a bit of support for this. Gin-Ichimaru, you seem to have problems with it. Would you mind listing them so I can see if I can alleviate any of your worries?

Gin-Ichimauro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Gin-Ichimauro
no i don't, it's something else, i do agree with you though, but i don't think this should be handle like Euca's reset. This needs to be planned out and ALL CAPTAINS need to be informed, and really just plan it out
Darkfox55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Darkfox55
Believe me, I'm trying. All the captains are talking about it right now in the Captains thread. I agree with you that Yoruichi's decision was a little hasty but I must ask for everyone to be patient. If anyoone has questions or thoughts about this, please PM me or just post in this thread.
Gin-Ichimauro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Gin-Ichimauro
i understand completely
Nightmare-_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Nightmare-_-
Member since 2006 • 17420 Posts

Comments or Suggestions?

Darkfox55

I approve this idea, sorry for late comment i agree with most of member, i dont have time to post my thought about it, sorry.

Grottekvarnen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Grottekvarnen
don't worry yama...take ur time ;)
daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 daorack

Agreed, no rush ^_^ rushed decisions usually end up with flaws that were overlooked. though I think ya'll got it already, just need to wait for ya to get done, I'm patient, I'm sure others can be ^_^