Gotei 13 Union's CKSOTM

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 sfkm2
Member since 2005 • 67813 Posts

CKSOTM #1

bleach kido Pictures, Images and Photos

Kido Spells is one of the fighting styIes for a shinigami. So. We got 5... well 3 to show their created zanpakuto. The other two are random and one of them could be legendary. (had to because it's June and this suppose to be for May) So. Here are the created kido spells. The Captains that have a captain choice is Captain Kisuke and Captain Aizen. Good luck to those that are in this contest.

Points is the same for like other contest.

10= winner
5= join
5= Captain Choice

Hadou Spell " Hoshi no Hi " (Star Fire)

This destructive spell is cast by holding your hands together and interlocking the thumbs and fingers, then pointing the index fingers in the direction of the enemy and then up at the sky.

When this kido is cast a purple-black ball of energy forms at the finger tips & is launched at the enemy. When energy hits the target it first knocks them backwards and then from nowhere a thousand purple-black shards appear stabbing the target. The 2nd half of this spell begins by sraining the reiatsu from the target and trasfering to the caster thereby increasing the power of thei attack 10x. It can be repeated severl times in a row without any ill side effects.

Bakudo #64 - Golden Binding Rings
"Apple-span">
He who moves, shall be bound
Ring barer shall halt.
The King at face shall laugh
The Prisoner will struggle.
Blind all with a flash -

"Apple-span">The caster focuses their reiatsu into their hands.
When the caster claps their hands together, the reiatsu starts to glow yellow.
The caster channels the yellow reiatsu into their index and middle fingers (all other fingers are clenched into a 'fist&rsquo. The yellow
reiatsu starts to spark.

When the fingers are waved around a trail of yellow light is left behind (it looks cool).
The caster is able to fire off a total of 5 blasts - to fire them off, the fingers need to be slashed through the air. The kido is fired
in the shape of a flat disk.
Each 'disk' has a certain part of the target's body to bind. When a disk makes contact with the target, it changes into a ring and
binds the corresponding body part. The rings then start to glow a golden colour.

The first disk binds the target's left wrist, the second binds the right wrist, the third binds the right ankle, the left binds the left
ankle and the fifth binds the neck.
For best results use this when the opponent is backed up against something - the rings will not only hit the target, but will bind
them to whatever is behind them too.
If the spell is fired while the target is in mid-air and/or there is nothing behind them, the rings stretch out the targets limbs to
form a star shape. The rings are then connected to each other by a weak thread of reiatsu. (it's very easy to escape from, but is a
good destraction)

Name: Boutou-Boom

this is a deadly kido move but slow to do. you do a certaint movement with your hands and legs and your retsu goes into your hands forming energy comming out of your hands. you then have 4 seconds to attack the person. this kido move makes yor oppenents air pressur 10x lower and then raises it back to normal at the speed of lght. and when air pressure changes in an object to fast that means an explosion. so this will make your opponent explode from the inside of their body so guts and blood and body parts will fly. but warning if you dont hit your opponent in the 4 seconds you have your pressere in your hands will explode so use wisley.

hands energy

Kidou Art #77

Death Chaos Contract.

Type: Destructive Type Spell.

Element: Chaos

Info:

This spell is the second most dangerous spell of all time. The way is starts off is this.

Chaos will start charging in one of the users hand. As it's charging. You have to charge it up to 90%.

Once you got there.

This will show above the opponent.

And his name will be shown under it and once I got the kido spell ready. I can hit certain spots on his body.

Head, Body, Center of the Body, Throat, or in women case incase somebody cheating on them. at the Manhood

area. Trust me. I seen women do this spell on men. Doesn't look good when they going to Squad 4 or my lab

to be fix up. I think I replace four guys with gigais. Sad.

Anyway. Once the kido spell hits those spots.

A hole will be there of emptiness. So I use the kido spell and touch it on there face.

No face. No eyes, no nose, nothing!

It's gone for good.

That's Kidou Spell #77.

Chaos Death Contract

Bakudo #111- juuyousei-kujiki (gravity-crush)

Type- Binding/Suppression

Elemental- Natural: naturally pertaining to phenomena occurring, may be included in darkness, or spiritual but since I was unsure how you wanted it cIassified I went with something simple.

Hand Formation: Pinky fingers extended with other fingers curled, hands place son top of one another so that thumbs and index fingers are touching vertically, hand separate with left going down and right going up still in vertical position, hands spin to face each other but at a horizontal plane, hands forced together on horizontal plane, hands turned so only thumbs are touching and pinkies are closest to ground, hands curled together so sides of palms and pinky fingers are point upward and touching.

Incantation: "Ground shake, waters tremble, birds fall, animals no longer nimble, weight staggers, flight fails, movement impared, ensnare, darkness fall, light too, moon twist in cosmic pain, the universe stew, a great upheaval now comes, upon the ground you stand on, Bakudo #111 juuyousei-kujiki"

Effect: An orb appears about the target ground around target in a 25 yard radius becomes blackened, the force of gravity on that spot in altered so that it is significantly higher in the targeted area proportionately. Movement almost becomes impossible, but if the target manages to escape the effect is broken. If the target remains more than 1 minute in the zone their body will begin to be crushed. If the orb is destroyed the effect will be lifted, but the orb absorbs kido and will increase the alteration of gravity by a percentage equal to the level of kido cast upon it.

You have until next Friday to vote. By next friday, the voting is over.

Avatar image for Dragoon_Of_Dark
Dragoon_Of_Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 Dragoon_Of_Dark
Member since 2007 • 8743 Posts
number 4 gets my vote
arline6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 arline6
Member since 2005 • 15119 Posts
I vote Kido #4. It definitely gets my vote
Grottekvarnen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 Grottekvarnen
Member since 2007 • 9863 Posts
number 4 is kinda funny so it gets my vote :P
Gin-Ichimauro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Gin-Ichimauro
Member since 2009 • 2843 Posts
#4 has mine
-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#6 -Katsuri-
Member since 2008 • 61883 Posts
I like #4 as well.
Lotus-Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Lotus-Edge
Member since 2008 • 50513 Posts

Hmm, number four reminds me of some child's song for some reason...

I'll go with it.

n-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 n-re
Member since 2009 • 24498 Posts
4 for me as well !
sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 sfkm2

So that's

7- #4

0- Others.

-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#10 -Katsuri-
Member since 2008 • 61883 Posts
What a landslide win to #4. O.o
sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 sfkm2

Hmmm Seem as though it's going with #4. So I stop it here. And give my captain choice and tell Aizen to choose her captain choice.

To reveal #4 which was:

My Kido Spell.

I wondering and nobody knew this whole time.

*charge up kido spell #77 in hand*

*grins*

My choice goes to: #2 which is Skip.

missanimefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 missanimefan
Member since 2008 • 30874 Posts

1 seems illogical and impossible since its created as too much strenth
2's chant is intriguing and possible and follows a tyipical kido
3 Description does not give good idea of the moves nessacary
4 Well described and powerful
5 good description but a little over the top

So number 2 based on logic

sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 sfkm2

Alright. So I get 10 pts and Skip get 10 pts since both captains vote for him.

The next sign up will be this saturday.

Good luck and try to fill up the seat of this contest because I had to fill in two spots. Which was mines and DG.