qq

qq

qq

qq

qq

qq

qq

qq

I want everyone to look at EACH and EVERy card here. If you see an issue, speak out now so we can changes things before we start an event. If you want to bring in a new card, please speak now. Nightmare and I can get on your card ASAP. A post after this will have a list of effects for each character. You all will check each and every effect to see if it straight or not. Because after it done, it is done. No more complaining, etc.

Since I push back the Wars of Power Event. We have plenty of time to deal with this. Let's get started on this now.  

Let's begin.

sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2 sfkm2
Member since 2005 • 67813 Posts
~Reserve for Effects Only~
daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 daorack
Member since 2005 • 4344 Posts

As to the numbers, I will have to wait till the effects are made to say anything for certain; if a card has a weaker attack numbers, the effect might balance it to make it fair, so I'll have to wait to see.

As for requests. I might actually suggest making the zanpakutou spirits. I actually would love to have a Haineko card, if thats not a problem. :)

optimuserik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 optimuserik
Member since 2009 • 339 Posts

Kurotsuchi Nemu's transformed form is weaker then her normal form .

Yammy's second atack from Resurection should be 4 DMG ... since he is stronger than Szayel in the first place .

Muguruma Kensei's pictures should be centered ... both normal and transform .

Unohana's Bankai 1st atack is too big , she could overkill everybody with that .

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 daorack
Member since 2005 • 4344 Posts

Ok, even with effects balancing stuff, I have to agree on unohana, I didnt notice that one. a 3 dmg first attack is a bit much for a healer who has demonstrated no interest in inflicting harm on others (but rather tries diplomacy to avoid having to, then heals both sides lol....surprised yamma hasnt busted her for "treason" yet XD)

sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 sfkm2

Kurotsuchi Nemu's transformed form is weaker then her normal form .

Yammy's second atack from Resurection should be 4 DMG ... since he is stronger than Szayel in the first place .

Muguruma Kensei's pictures should be centered ... both normal and transform .

Unohana's Bankai 1st atack is too big , she could overkill everybody with that .

optimuserik

We are dealing with rebalancing. Not images. 

optimuserik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 optimuserik
Member since 2009 • 339 Posts
Ok :P sorry about that ... but it somehow jumped in my eyes .
Ebbon_Valentia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10 Ebbon_Valentia
Member since 2009 • 12780 Posts

The Finals on Szayel and Unohana's second cards need to be renamed, as I've already discussed with Kisuke.

Amagai's first move on his Bankai card seems a bit weak for having only 1 DMG but Iguess the 6 DMG attack might cancel that out. Same kind of issue with Isshin's second card as well.

Kenpachi's first card is somewhat either too weak or the second card should be improved, pending the special ability, since I realize the whole "eyepatch on/off" concept.

sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 sfkm2

The Finals on Szayel and Unohana's second cards need to be renamed, as I've already discussed with Kisuke.

Amagai's first move on his Bankai card seems a bit weak for having only 1 DMG but Iguess the 6 DMG attack might cancel that out. Same kind of issue with Isshin's second card as well.

Kenpachi's first card is somewhat either too weak or the second card should be improved, pending the special ability, since I realize the whole "eyepatch on/off" concept.

Ebbon_Valentia

Unohana.... Yeah. Szayel... No. Reborn is his deadly technique. Reborn also name as Gabriel. But I rather not use that as the technique name, Sounds off.  

Ebbon_Valentia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Ebbon_Valentia
Reborn does no healing whatsoever as it does in the anime. Its mention is better off used as an ability. That's the main argument with it being on the card now instead of before when it dealt 3 DMG and healed 3 HP. Having "Reborn" as the substitute entails the same healing concept.
sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 sfkm2

Reborn does no healing whatsoever as it does in the anime. Its mention is better off used as an ability. That's the main argument with it being on the card now instead of before when it dealt 3 DMG and healed 3 HP. Having "Reborn" as the substitute entails the same healing concept.Ebbon_Valentia

Effects are in. So I will use some  type of use for his final.  Meaning a restriction. 

Pain9000000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 Pain9000000
Member since 2008 • 21484 Posts

qq

Ok sorry I just wanted to point out a few things that bug me about him.

So one thing is that his shikai picture doesn't portray his true shikai, only his replaced shikai, which brings me to his second skill in hsi shikai form, his true zanpaktou's name is ruri'iro kujaku, and maybe changing his third skill from "Drain the Ugliness" to "Reitsu Drainer" or something actually pertaining to his shikai's ability cause he doesn't drain ugliness lol

EDIT: Just noticed that the word "severe" is missing the last e in shinji's transformation second attack

sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 sfkm2

qq

Ok sorry I just wanted to point out a few things that bug me about him.

So one thing is that his shikai picture doesn't portray his true shikai, only his replaced shikai, which brings me to his second skill in hsi shikai form, his true zanpaktou's name is ruri'iro kujaku, and maybe changing his third skill from "Drain the Ugliness" to "Reitsu Drainer" or something actually pertaining to his shikai's ability cause he doesn't drain ugliness lol

EDIT: Just noticed that the word "severe" is missing the last e in shinji's transformation second attack

Pain9000000

Alright. Nightmare should get on to that. 

Nightmare-_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 Nightmare-_-
Member since 2006 • 17420 Posts
can ya make it simply? put a list together and which cards need to be change and ects.
sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 sfkm2

can ya make it simply? put a list together and which cards need to be change and ects.Nightmare-_-

I will do that, Old Man. But you shouldn't worry about this until like uhh 2 weeks later. I move the War of Powers back. 

dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 dancingbeatle
Member since 2006 • 20951 Posts

I'm going to break this down into different sections so that I don't end up rambling. Starting with the Espadas:

1. Why is it that Circcui (sp) Who isn't even in the top 10 ranks can deal a higher amount of damage than the 1st espada Starrk? 5th Espada Nnorita? And Wonderweiss?

2. Should Szayel's cero really be stronger than the other espadas? I don't see how the total amount of damage that he can do is higher than Harribel's, Yammy's and Barrigan's.

sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 sfkm2
Ok. For now on, if it deals with a dmg level issue, just speak out the number that it should be. If it a name issue, then discuss about it.
dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 dancingbeatle
Member since 2006 • 20951 Posts

I'm not worried about the spelling of the characters names. I'll spell them the way I want.

1. With Cirucci I'm not sure that her 2nd move on her 1st card should do 3dmg. Maybe 2dmg. Either she stays the same, and Starrk and Nnorita are given boost to match the other espadas powers. Or all three are powered up to all have an equal amount of damage.

2. Luppi was a temporary replacement. I don't know if that's really saying that he's stronger than the Privaron Espadas. Again maybe not. Point being if he is stronger than he should at least be able to deal a bit more damge.

3. Is Szayel's cero equal to his Sonido or Hierro?

sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 sfkm2

Soul Finale - Hollow Ichigo: Only can be use in bankai form. All attacks increase by 1 for 4 turns.

s1

Soul Finale- Shlten Koshun: 3 attacks towards Orihime will be reflected back to the opponent adding along a -1 dmg. 

q1

Soul Finale- Maximum Licht Regen : Opponent(s) will receieve -3 dmg.

qq 

Soul Finale- Returning My Beauty: Using the last Drain the Ugliness attack, Yumichika receieves +5 HP. 

qq

Soul Finale - Sange: Opponent(s) recieve -2 dmg.

qq

Soul Finale- Awakening Bankai - First two attacks will be increase by +1 for 5 turns. When the 5 turns are up, Ikkaku will recieve -2 dmg. 

qq

Soul Finale: Juhaku: Opponent can not attack, heal, etc, for 4 turns. 

qq

Soul Finale- Third Form: Blocks the next 4 attacks. 

LT Roster

Soul Finale-  Chains Trap: Traps only one opponent for 3 turns. (No Attacking and No Healing)

Soul Finale- Guity Pressure : Next 4 Raise Your Head, Wabisuke attack will have a -2 dmg effect towards the opponent.  Opponent can not move after the 4th attack is done. 

qq

Soul Finale- Modification: Mayuri will regain her HP back to 10 if she is KO once. (IF she get KO again, she is done)

qq

Soul Finale - Hakufuku : Put an opponent to sleep for 5 turns. 

qq

Soul Finale: Haineko Ash Winds - Opponent(s) will receieve -3 dmg. 

qq

Soul Finale- Reiatsu ropes: Binds the opponent down for 3 turns. (Only can be use in Bankai form) 

I get the rest of them done tomorrow morning. 

sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 sfkm2

Espada Roster

qq

Soul Finale - Fraccion Family: Nel's family attack the opponent(s). The opponent(s) receieve -4 dmg. 

qq

Soul Finale- Time Is On My Side :4 turns goes to Barragan. The opponent(s) are unable to do anything. 

qq

Soul Finale- Monsterous Cero - Opponent(s) recieve 4 dmg. 

q1

Soul Finale- Reborn II : Once Szayel use his last final on his Resurrection form to his opponent, he will be reborn to 12 HP when that opponent is KO. 

qq

Soul Finale- Powerful Hierro: Next 5 attacks will not be effective towards Nnoitra. 

qq

Soul Finale-  Tentacles Bind : Opponent(s) are bind for next 3 turns. The opponent(s) can not attack or heal.  

qq

Soul Finale- Shockwave : Grimmjow can use Shockwave on 3 attacks from his opponent(s). Shockwave will kill their attack. 

qq

Soul Finale - Wing Vibration : Deflect the next 5 attacks. 

qq

Soul Finale- Modification : Disable an opponent's technique for the next 6 turns.

qq

Soul Finale - Double the power : When releasing Resurrection, Stark first two attacks are increase by +1. 

Vizards Roster

qq

Soul Finale- Kinshara Distance: Attacks the opponent(s). Opponent(s) recieve -2 dmg. 

qq

Soul Finale- Raining Fireballs - Opponent(s) recieve 3 dmg. 

1q

Soul Finale- Sexy Shunpo: Dodge the next 2 attacks with styIe. After the second attack, it will become Lisa turn. 

sa

Soul Finale- Energized Attacks- for the next 4 turns, each attack will give the opponent an extra -1 dmg. 

Soul Finale- Hyper Mashiro: Only can be KO when reaching -4 HP. 

Captain Roster

qq

Soul Finale- Ryujin Jakka Barrier: Traps Yamamoto and his opponent for the next 5 turns. All but 4 turns goes to Yamamoto. 

qq

Soul Finale: Stinger Effect : IF the opponent(s) is hit by Homonko, your HP will decrease by -1 each turn. (This Finale will not end until the opponent is KO)

qq

Soul Finale- Kill Them Faster: Attacks the opponent(s) at the same time. Opponent(s) recieve -3 dmg. 

qq

Soul Finale - Spiritual Healing : Unohana can heal herself or teammates for +7. 

Soul Finale: Kyoka Suigetsu StyIes: Replacement(Team)/Illusion(Single) - Replace him for his opponent teammate to get hit by the attack. The attack hits the illusion and Aizen gets the next 2 turns.  

wq

Soul Finale- Senkai : When release bankai, you can use this finale. Trap the opponent and the opponent will get annihilate for -6 dmg. 

qq

Soul Finale- Heaven Guard Punishment : Opponent(s) will recieve -4 dmg. 

qq

Soul Finale - Shadows - In bankai form, when Shunsui attacks Kageoni to his opponent, the opponent will receieve -1 when they move their turn. 

qq

Soul Finale - Regeneration - Last 5 attacks are Tousen healing points. 

qq

Soul Finale - Ice Clone : Dodging the 1 previous attack. 

qq

Soul Finale - Unstoppable Demon : Only can be use when the eye patch is off. Zaraki can be KO at -5 HP.

qq

Soul Finale- Poison Fog - The atmosphere is full of poison fog. It will effect the opponent(s) and Mayuri's teammates by -1 each turn. However, Mayuri HP goes up by 1 each turn. Fog will disappear in the next 7 turns. 

qq

Soul Finale- Absorption II : Only in bankai form. He can redirect the previous 3 attacks towards his opponent or one of his opponent's teammates. 

qq

Soul Finale - Riendan : Attacks opponent(s). Opponent(s) recieve 3 dmg. 

qq

Soul Finale- Mad Father : First two attacks are increase by 1 for the next 4 turns. Also. IF the opponent is hit by Raging the Bird Spiritual Pressure,  the opponent is unable to attack the next turn. 

-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#23 -Katsuri-
Member since 2008 • 61883 Posts

I have started on the first patch of Finales. Will edit the cards to this post when done.

Anyone who wanna help with the second patch and has a Photoshop, just PM me.

LT Roster:

I apologize for the horrible Kenzaki pic. I had to render it myself since there are virtually no pics of him.

-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 -Katsuri-

Done with the first patch. I'll start the second one now. Will probably be done Tuesday, and edit them to this post.

Edit: Actually, disregard that...I finished them today.

Espada Roster:

Vizards Roster:

Captain Roster:

Phew...that took me 5-6 hours, pic-searching included. I don't know how Euca does it.

sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 sfkm2

*hugs Kat tight*

I wuv you! :P 

And about Euca. Let's say hand chop on my head gets her through. :P jk or am I?

-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 -Katsuri-
So when does this thing start?
sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 sfkm2

So when does this thing start?-Katsuri-

After the current battle is done. 

Azaru32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Azaru32
Member since 2010 • 6234 Posts
good job kat..well done!
Ebbon_Valentia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Ebbon_Valentia

I have a question about Unohana's ability with the "Heal self or teamates for +7 HP"

Does that mean it's either I can choose between healing myself for 7 HP or the rest of my team for 7 HP or is it I choose myself or another teammate and heal for 7 HP?

sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 sfkm2
One for singles and the other for team vs team match.
Ebbon_Valentia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Ebbon_Valentia

Oh wow that actually makes her more tactical. I'm going to have to think up strategies while using her then. That was the biggest thing I was seeing, so onto other things and I'm working from the bottom to the top of the lists.

1) With Isshin's ability I'm guessing it means that upon ending the 4th after activating Mad Father an opponent can't move on the next turn? And does the same apply to Kira?

2) On the second part of Aizen's ability he pretty much just chooses one of his attacks and that DMG is dealt to the whole enemy team, right?

3) For Yamamoto does the person using him have to state which of the five turns goes to Yamamoto or do they just announce when they'll take their turn? Or is it after four turns and then Yamamoto gets to move? 

4) In Lisa's special does she just get a turn that interrupts the usual flow of turns or does it count for her team's turn in a team battle? And would it also counteract Barragan's ability and give her a turn or would she have to wait until Barragan's 4 extra turns go by?

5) I'm assuming things like Gin and Grimmjow's abilities are constant or do they end when an opponent is KO'd?

6) If someone's playing Ulquiorra the damage is even more unbalanced than it is for Unohana although I suppose that could be a foil to Unohana. However I don't see any revised cards for him nor Zommari.

sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 sfkm2

1) With Isshin's ability I'm guessing it means that upon ending the 4th after activating Mad Father an opponent can't move on the next turn? And does the same apply to Kira?

Correct. Once the Soul Finale ends, the opponent is unable to move. 

2) On the second part of Aizen's ability he pretty much just chooses one of his attacks and that DMG is dealt to the whole enemy team, right?

Just like Unohana's soul finale but it different. It for singles or team battle. Attack one opponent with one attack or all with one attack. 

3) For Yamamoto does the person using him have to state which of the five turns goes to Yamamoto or do they just announce when they'll take their turn? Or is it after four turns and then Yamamoto gets to move? 

When the soul finale starts, the first 4 turns goes to him. On the 5th turn, his teammates can attack or heal or whatever. Still, Yamamoto and the opponent he pick is still trap in the barrier until after the 5th turn. 

4) In Lisa's special does she just get a turn that interrupts the usual flow of turns or does it count for her team's turn in a team battle? And would it also counteract Barragan's ability and give her a turn or would she have to wait until Barragan's 4 extra turns go by?

Lisa soul finale is for herself in both singles and team battle. It a game of who plays what first. 

5) I'm assuming things like Gin and Grimmjow's abilities are constant or do they end when an opponent is KO'd? 

Gin's soul finale is a one shot attack. Just like Gannon, Kos-Mos, and Halibel. Grimmjow is a pick and choose soul finale. 

6) If someone's playing Ulquiorra the damage is even more unbalanced than it is for Unohana although I suppose that could be a foil to Unohana. However I don't see any revised cards for him nor Zommari.

Ulquiorra card already balance. He was one of the few that was revise early. *points at the Bleach vs Outsiders event* I do something about Zommari. That's if somebody wants to play him. 

Ebbon_Valentia

My answers in bold. 

Nightmare-_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Nightmare-_-
damn kat.. :| nice job :lol: I had same problem with pic -_-
Ebbon_Valentia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Ebbon_Valentia

On the Yamamoto answer you need to edit the Soul Finale because the card says, "All but 4 turns go to Yamamoto," which states the exact opposite of what you said.

I realize that Grimmjow is a pick and choose but there is no turn limit or anything? Just pop the Soul Finale at any time and then whatever Soul Finales he disables are just gone for the rest of that game?

On the point of Zommari we have a lot of character cards up there that weren't chosen for this battle but in all fairness Zommari's Zanpakuto warrants for him to be a tactical card since he could either control turns or use that ball defense to block attacks.

The point of whether someone plays him is just as moot as saying the same for Orihime or Kenzaki, let alone any other character cards that aren't played.

sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 sfkm2

On the Yamamoto answer you need to edit the Soul Finale because the card says, "All but 4 turns go to Yamamoto," which states the exact opposite of what you said.

I realize that Grimmjow is a pick and choose but there is no turn limit or anything? Just pop the Soul Finale at any time and then whatever Soul Finales he disables are just gone for the rest of that game?

On the point of Zommari we have a lot of character cards up there that weren't chosen for this battle but in all fairness Zommari's Zanpakuto warrants for him to be a tactical card since he could either control turns or use that ball defense to block attacks.

The point of whether someone plays him is just as moot as saying the same for Orihime or Kenzaki, let alone any other character cards that aren't played.

Ebbon_Valentia

Like I said about Zommari. I deal with him later. Besides. Zommari card was already made. It was never brought back here. You have to ask you know who for the card if you want him. And I'm not talking about Kat or Nightmare. 

It should be known that 4 turns go to Yamamoto when the sf is release. Plus. Notice it a barrier surrounding Yamamoto and his choosen opponent. 

I guess I replace the word "disable" with cancel. Also put in previous attack towards Grimmjow.

After 3 PM, talk about this after the week of my birthday. 

Also.  I was told to put Orihime and few other characters by somebody. If you want a character up there, you tell me and be done with it. However, like I said. Talk about this a week after my birthday. Or send me a pm before 3 PM comes.  

Ebbon_Valentia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Ebbon_Valentia

Well in the case of Yamamoto the typo is being attacked as me being a Grammar Nazi, although I'm no going to attack some of the attack names and unrevised attack names I suggested WAY before. I'll just talk about it on MSN with you if you're up to it later.

As for Grimmjow whether it's attacks or just canceling/disabling a Soul Finale whether or it's in use or is blocked from being used for an amount of time; all are fine. I actually liked the original of disabling abilities it just seemed like any three finale's he chose to disable could be misinterpreted as unable to be used for the rest of the game seemed a bit over-powered. Taking it away would leave Wonderweiss with the only Soul Finale disabler ability.

And I also don't see Hachigen up there which he could be used as another disabling card. And if it's an issue of making up moves and assigning DMG I can help with that.

Then there's Ashido as well I don't see anything for him. Although it falls along the same lines as Zommari so I'd expect the same answer.

I think that's all for now.

sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 sfkm2

Grammar Nazi =/= Semi Retire sfkm2 does not mix. That's like hitting a big nerve.

Also. Talk about it after the week of my birthday. I'm taking a break. 

Ebbon_Valentia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Ebbon_Valentia

Lols at least I'm not slicing things apart. I'm mainly whenever there's a legit typo, not so much as long as I understand what's being said.

It this case it's needed since it's the card and not just a saying lols. In any case yes we'll talk after you get back Kisuke. :D

-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 -Katsuri-
I read something about editing...do any cards need changing?
Ebbon_Valentia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Ebbon_Valentia

Yamamoto's Soul Finale is a bit misleading since it implies that he gets 1 turn instead of 4 turns. It should say, "The next 4 turns..." instead of "All but 4 turns..."

Aside from that I was mentioning card move names that I thought should be edited but eh those can live.

-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 -Katsuri-
Alright, I can work on it if given the name of the cards that need change and the new text.
sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 sfkm2

Just change Next 4 turns for Yamamoto. Replace disable with the word cancel for Grimmjow Soul finale.

You can not mention card move names. 

-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 -Katsuri-
Cards fixed and edited in.
sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 sfkm2

Cards fixed and edited in.-Katsuri-

Thank You. I deal with the dmg system for the rest of the bleach characters now. It should be up later tonight or early morning Saturday. 

Ebbon_Valentia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Ebbon_Valentia

Sounds like a plan. I'm working on ideas for other future card games at the moment which on one end is slow and on the other hand is turning out interestingly.

That aside I can't wait to see more cards and how things are revised.

-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 -Katsuri-

Oops, I noticed I forgot to change the name for Oldman's card. It was saying Grimmjow. Surprised no one noticed.

It's fixed now.

sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 sfkm2
Espada Roster

qq

Nel's card good to go. 

qq

Barragan card is good to go. 

qq

Giant Tail Whip should be 1 DMG. 

q1

Cero should be 2 DMG. Voodoo Doll should be 3.

qq

Card is good to go. 

qq

Good to go.

qq

Good to go. 

qq

Cero should be 2 DMG. 

qq

Good to go.

qq

This is good. 

Vizards Roster

qq

Kinshara Whip Attack should be 1 DMG. Melody Attack should be 3 DMG.

qq

Good to go.

1q

Smash, Haguro Tonbo should be 4 DMG.

sa

Unstoppable Fast Punches should be 4 DMG. 

Good to go.

Captain Roster

qq

Raging Spiritual Pressure should be 3 DMG. Everything turn to Ash: Ryujin Jakka should be 4 DMG. 

qq

Homonka should be 4 DMG.

qq

Good to go.

qq

Unohana's Reaper slash should be 1 DMG. Raikoho should be 3 dmg. Change Minazuki Self Healing to Minazuki Death Touch. 

Good to go.

wq

Gokei  should be 3 DMG. 

qq

Good to use.

qq

Good to use.

qq

Haien should be 2 DMG.

qq

Good to use.

qq

Black Eye Punch should be 4 DMG.

qq

Good to go.

qq

Byakurai should be 2 DMG. 

qq

Bakkoto should be 4 DMG.

qq

Engetsu Slash should be 3 DMG. 

Alright. That's one half rebalance. 

sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 sfkm2

Good to go.

s1

Tatsuki's Help should be 3 DMG.  

q1

Good to go.

qq 

Angry Yumichkia Combo should be 4 DMG. Split and Devine, Fuji Kujaku should be 3 DMG.

qq

Good to go.

qq

Good to go. 

qq

Good to go.

qq

Good to go.

LT Roster

Good to go.

Tenran should be 4 DMG.

qq

Nemu's Deadly Needles should be 3 DMG. Nemu's Virus should be 5 DMG. 

qq

Shakkaho should be 3 DMG. Hinamori's Revgene Combo should be 4 DMG.  

qq

Good to go. 

qq

Good to go.

I'm done with the last half of rebalancing cards.

-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 -Katsuri-

Uwah...

Old man, would you help me out with this one? Summer school started for me...

Nightmare-_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Nightmare-_-
umm.. I 'll try on thur.. sfkm2 list is too long you just need to pick out only cards that need to be edits.. make thing lots easier.