Remember Me: Reviews Are In

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 bugbag
Member since 2006 • 33275 Posts

At the start of the year, I named Remember Me to be the sleeper hit of this year, but now that's it's out it's not getting the best of reviews. http://www.gamespot.com/remember-me/reviews/remember-me-review-6409148/?tag=Topslot;Slot1

Gamespot's rating was not that bad, but the metacritic average score is sitting at 54. What a shame, the idea is really amazing but it seems the execution was off. Hopefully we'll see a sequel that fixes all the issues.

Is anyone getting it?:P

PublicNuisance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 PublicNuisance
Member since 2009 • 4582 Posts

At the start of the year, I named Remember Me to be the sleeper hit of this year, but now that's it's out it's not getting the best of reviews. http://www.gamespot.com/remember-me/reviews/remember-me-review-6409148/?tag=Topslot;Slot1

Gamespot's rating was not that bad, but the metacritic average score is sitting at 54. What a shame, the idea is really amazing but it seems the execution was off. Hopefully we'll see a sequel that fixes all the issues.

Is anyone getting it?:P

bugbag

If I had the money to spare I may try it. The developer not responding to my email and the lack of demo both make me cautious. The combat and gameplay seem to be getting what praise has been given to Remember Me and at the end of the day I would rather play a game with great gameplay that falls short in other areas than a game with the best graphics  or story that aren't fun to play.

bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 bugbag
I agree, I still want to try it. It's good they are trying something new and I hope they continue with this new idea.:P
Avatar image for Eikichi-Onizuka
Eikichi-Onizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 Eikichi-Onizuka
Member since 2008 • 9205 Posts
I do want to give it a shot, not paying full price though(as originally planned, too many other games lol). I'll wait for a price drop or rent it.
bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 bugbag
Renting it sounds like the best bet, but I can't do that one.:P
PublicNuisance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 PublicNuisance
Member since 2009 • 4582 Posts

Renting it sounds like the best bet, but I can't do that one.:Pbugbag

I can't rent it either but Steam will probably have it at half price within 6 months.Â