maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#151 maniamsmart
Member since 2006 • 12069 Posts
[QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="clever-cookies"]Okay, this will probably show me up as an idiot but, when posting new topics do you need permission from an officer, or do you even need to be an officer? This is really the only forum in which I'm steadily active so I'm not very sure...:/angelbless
Of course not, if you have any news, topic ideas, or anything of any sort feel free to post a topic, though as angel said, make sure its a topic that has not been already created recently or I will most likely give you the "This topic has already been created [link]" message and lock it :P

Yep thats why :P ..lol..

:lol: you know me to well :P
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#152 angelbless
Member since 2003 • 8475 Posts

[QUOTE="angelbless"][QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="clever-cookies"]Okay, this will probably show me up as an idiot but, when posting new topics do you need permission from an officer, or do you even need to be an officer? This is really the only forum in which I'm steadily active so I'm not very sure...:/maniamsmart
Of course not, if you have any news, topic ideas, or anything of any sort feel free to post a topic, though as angel said, make sure its a topic that has not been already created recently or I will most likely give you the "This topic has already been created [link]" message and lock it :P

lol.. :P Its because I had an in-depth introduction of yourself :lol:.. ;)

maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 maniamsmart
[QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="angelbless"][QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="clever-cookies"]Okay, this will probably show me up as an idiot but, when posting new topics do you need permission from an officer, or do you even need to be an officer? This is really the only forum in which I'm steadily active so I'm not very sure...:/angelbless

:lol: not only that but also because we have known eachother for about 5 years in this union :D XD
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 angelbless

[QUOTE="angelbless"][QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="angelbless"][QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="clever-cookies"]Okay, this will probably show me up as an idiot but, when posting new topics do you need permission from an officer, or do you even need to be an officer? This is really the only forum in which I'm steadily active so I'm not very sure...:/maniamsmart

:lol: not only that but also because we have known eachother for about 5 years in this union :D XD

Sure! :D Had the pleasure to work with you for all this time.:D!....wait its been over 5 years now? :o  Sweet!! :P

Aeolusfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#155 Aeolusfox
Member since 2011 • 75 Posts
A change of banner sounds nice.
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 maniamsmart
[QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="angelbless"][QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="angelbless"][QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="clever-cookies"]Okay, this will probably show me up as an idiot but, when posting new topics do you need permission from an officer, or do you even need to be an officer? This is really the only forum in which I'm steadily active so I'm not very sure...:/angelbless

Sure! :D Had the pleasure to work with you for all this time.:D!....wait its been over 5 years now? :o Sweet!! :P

Well in reality its near to 5 years :P but yeah basically we can just say 5 years :P :D And it has been a pleasure to work with you as well :D XD
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 maniamsmart

A change of banner sounds nice.Aeolusfox
I actually have sent angelbless 3 banners, so we may have a new banner soon :)

Due to the fact that our Head Designer is not available at the moment :? 

Aeolusfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Aeolusfox

maniamsmart

Uhhh, hello? I'm right here.

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 angelbless

[QUOTE="Aeolusfox"]A change of banner sounds nice.maniamsmart

I actually have sent angelbless 3 banners, so we may have a new banner soon :)

Yep, thxs a¿fro all you rwork Sir Auron, Im actually looking to the, :)

[QUOTE="maniamsmart"]

Aeolusfox

You do banners too? :)

maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 maniamsmart

[QUOTE="angelbless"][QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="angelbless"][QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="angelbless"][QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="clever-cookies"]Okay, this will probably show me up as an idiot but, when posting new topics do you need permission from an officer, or do you even need to be an officer? This is really the only forum in which I'm steadily active so I'm not very sure...:/maniamsmart

Sure! :D Had the pleasure to work with you for all this time.:D!....wait its been over 5 years now? :o Sweet!! :P

Well in reality its near to 5 years :P but yeah basically we can just say 5 years :P :D And it has been a pleasure to work with you as well :D XD

hey angel look at all the smiley faces we put in these quotes :lol: :P
[QUOTE="maniamsmart"]Due to the fact that our Head Designer is not available at the moment :?Aeolusfox

Your not Skye :P But hey, why don't you show us one of your banners that you can create and maybe we can put one of yours up ;)

Aeolusfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Aeolusfox
*looks up* Seems all they do is take an anime image and put their name on it....?
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 maniamsmart

*looks up* Seems all they do is take an anime image and put their name on it....?Aeolusfox
Our current banner?

I think it's really well done, and if you think you can do better than Skye, she is a professional designer, then wait till you see my banner, you will probably think what the hell is this lmao :lol:

But hey feel free to make a banner, we are very curious and anxious to see :D 

Aeolusfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Aeolusfox
Oh, so you're the big banner creator guy, huh? I might create a banner, I dunno.
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 maniamsmart

Oh, so you're the big banner creator guy, huh? I might create a banner, I dunno.Aeolusfox
I'm not the Head Designer, Skye is, I'm the Secondary Graphic Designer, I am also the one who sent you the Welcome to GS message :)

But yes do feel free to create a banner :) 

Aeolusfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Aeolusfox

do feel free to create a banner :) 

maniamsmart

Don't tell me what to do.

maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 maniamsmart

[QUOTE="maniamsmart"] do feel free to create a banner :) 

Aeolusfox

Don't tell me what to do.

Umm, I didn't... "do feel free" in other words: If you want to create one then go ahead... :?
Aeolusfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Aeolusfox
Lol, take it easy pal.
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 maniamsmart
Lol, take it easy pal.Aeolusfox
lol I am :P
DreadDLordD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 DreadDLordD
Member since 2005 • 2413 Posts

Smarts and Angels. I'll send you a PM of the details when we'll have the countdown example match. Just go with the flow from then on.

maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 maniamsmart

Smarts and Angels. I'll send you a PM of the details when we'll have the countdown example match. Just go with the flow from then on.

DreadDLordD
Will do :D
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 maniamsmart

Well as angelbless and I have been talking recently, and I think we have been discussing this in messages for the past month or two... Union Endorsement.

I don't know if you all know what this is, but it basically means Gamespot Endorses the union as a union that is very active and helpful to the community on a subject, our subject being Final Fantasy.

I have PM'd 2 Gamespot staff members and admins, JodyR and Synthia, they work with the Community of Gamespot, and have told them a little about the union. We do have all the latest updates on Final Fantasy, and are the most active Final Fantasy union on Gamespot, according to the searches and research I have done, so why not be endorsed.

So, I sent the message about our union, and possible GS endorsement to the 2 admins of GS, and am hoping to get a response later today, I will keep everyone updated on this matter in this topic, so lets hope we can get something going here and maybe get endorsed.

Great work everyone, it is because of all of you, that this union has gotten this far, and both angelbless and I want to thank you all :) 

So let's see if all our work can pay off now :D 

Aeolusfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 Aeolusfox
What's the difference between being endorsed and not being endorsed?
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 maniamsmart
What's the difference between being endorsed and not being endorsed?Aeolusfox
If you are endorsed, it will bring more members, the union has a higher prestige, we may get level points... maybe... we are also featured more on Gamespot, and basically we are just made more popular and well known, and the most important part as I said... is that we are more helpful to the community as a whole since we will be featured in more places :D
Aeolusfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 Aeolusfox
I'm not really sure. Along with FFE, this has been the most well-known FF union for some time now.
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 maniamsmart
I'm not really sure. Along with FFE, this has been the most well-known FF union for some time now.Aeolusfox
The problem with FFE is that they dont bring enough news updates and their union is not very active as a whole, they still have news content that was released 2 weeks ago already. Also they only have about one thread or two that is active :? Its a great union though, I have been an officer there before, I think I was actually the Lead Officer there once. I actually was part of the FFE Foundation Administration with FG, cause I was leading the Kingdom Hearts Experience for some time, so yes I am very familliar with the Experience Foundation all their union... they just arent active though :?
DreadDLordD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 DreadDLordD

Not sure if this sort of special treatment is something we can ask for. Although now they're doing Union of the Week updates in the spotlight page. Chances are they may take anything into consideration.

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 angelbless

Not sure if this sort of special treatment is something we can ask for. Although now they're doing Union of the Week updates in the spotlight page. Chances are they may take anything into consideration.

DreadDLordD

Either way, any form of recognition we can get is good, because the prestige would attract new members and allow us to grow. This is an ideal and a dream product of the effort everyone has put into the union. :)

And I saw all the smileys we put in previous posts Smarts :P. 

maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 maniamsmart
[QUOTE="DreadDLordD"]

angelbless

Either way, any form of recognition we can get is good, because the prestige would attract new members and allow us to grow. This is an ideal and a dream product of the effort everyone has put into the union. :)

And I saw all the smileys we put in previous posts Smarts :P. 

Indeed, the main reason why I have done so to contact the admins is because since FFE is already endorsed, it seems like there is no need to pay attention to any FF unions anymore... so I decided to let them know, saying "hey this union here may be a little better than FFE, maybe just take a look and see how it is" Not saying that they are ignoring us, but just making sure that everyone knows we are here, doesnt hurt :)

And yeah, we were on smiley rampage :P 

AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#179 AlBeadFFx
Member since 2004 • 5813 Posts
well im looking forward to everything that will be happening soon. we have our activity up in both the union and out of the union with the game nights.
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 maniamsmart
well im looking forward to everything that will be happening soon. we have our activity up in both the union and out of the union with the game nights.AlBeadFFx
Indeed, I agree, I should recieve a response hopefully tomorrow
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 angelbless

[QUOTE="AlBeadFFx"]well im looking forward to everything that will be happening soon. we have our activity up in both the union and out of the union with the game nights.maniamsmart

Yep. Game Nights have also helped us to increase the activity of the union and furthermore the relationship between members :)

I really hope they gave us a positive answer soon :D

maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 maniamsmart

[QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="AlBeadFFx"]well im looking forward to everything that will be happening soon. we have our activity up in both the union and out of the union with the game nights.angelbless

Yep. Game Nights have also helped us to increase the activity of the union and furthermore the relationship between members :)

I really hope they gave us a positive answer soon :D

Synthia has read the message

Jody has not read the message

Neither have responded 

raven325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#183 raven325
Member since 2005 • 2939 Posts
I hope we hear something soon :?
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 maniamsmart
I hope we hear something soon :? raven325
At the latest it will be at the end of the week when the new Community Blog is released by Jody and/or Synthia
AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 AlBeadFFx
just in time for the game night!
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 maniamsmart
just in time for the game night!AlBeadFFx
yup(: hmm we may also get union of the week, i dont know, i dont have my hopes too high, mostly because they already endorsed an FF union, but I dont know if they are willing to exchange the endorsement...
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 maniamsmart
[QUOTE="angelbless"]

[QUOTE="AlBeadFFx"]dang it...... trying to take darmi's place on keeping topics where they should be and i cant even stay on topicmaniamsmart

Shame on you :P

I hope Darmi and the rest of the officers are ok...as for STK, I didnt remember that we leave his position untouched :o

Wait..OT? :P

OT ALERT

Shoudln't we demote STK?

OT ALERT ENDED 

reposted in correct topic 
AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 AlBeadFFx

[QUOTE="AlBeadFFx"]just in time for the game night!maniamsmart
yup(: hmm we may also get union of the week, i dont know, i dont have my hopes too high, mostly because they already endorsed an FF union, but I dont know if they are willing to exchange the endorsement...

i believe that since we are the better union, they should switch the endorsement

maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 maniamsmart

[QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="AlBeadFFx"]just in time for the game night!AlBeadFFx

i believe that since we are the better union, they should switch the endorsement

i agree, though I don't know if they will think the same, even thought thats what they should be thinking... imagine they are reading this right now :P

WE COME IN PEACE! :D 

AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 AlBeadFFx
[QUOTE="AlBeadFFx"]

[QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="AlBeadFFx"]just in time for the game night!maniamsmart

i agree, though I don't know if they will think the same, even thought thats what they should be thinking... imagine they are reading this right now :P

YES! WE COME IN HUMBLE PEACE WITH AN OFFERING OF GOODWILL

maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 maniamsmart
[QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="AlBeadFFx"]

[QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="AlBeadFFx"]just in time for the game night!AlBeadFFx

YES! WE COME IN HUMBLE PEACE WITH AN OFFERING OF GOODWILL

Indeed, all we ask for is... a little... icon... next to... next to our union you know... :lol:
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 angelbless
And if something goes wrong.. it was alll KC and Darmis idea ;)..:lol:
AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 AlBeadFFx

And if something goes wrong.. it was alll KC and Darmis idea ;)..:lol:angelbless

until KC comes back, then it will be my fault :D

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#194 Balmane
Member since 2008 • 13255 Posts
This would be pretty good. I mean look how active this union has gotten in the last year or even Christmas. We should be allowed for some recognition.
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 angelbless

[QUOTE="angelbless"]And if something goes wrong.. it was alll KC and Darmis idea ;)..:lol:AlBeadFFx

until KC comes back, then it will be my fault :D

True :P.. like the Chocobo Hunting :lol:

This would be pretty good. I mean look how active this union has gotten in the last year or even Christmas. We should be allowed for some recognition.Balmane

Yeah, it would be good to have some recognition. I mean, it will be a way to aknowledge the effort of all who made possible to revive and keep the union active :)

maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 maniamsmart

It's almost Friday!!! Well not really... but come on people! Excite yourselves!

And angel... shouldn't we demote STK? Since he is not intending to come back... 

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#197 Balmane
Member since 2008 • 13255 Posts

Ok dunno where else to post this so I will post this here.

I will not be available till Thursday night GMT time. Me and a couple of friends are doing the Endless Setlist 2 in Rockband 2 which will take up to 7 hours or more. Plus afterwards we are gonna be drinking to celebrate so it would not be a good idea for me too come on :P 

DreadDLordD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 DreadDLordD

I'm thinking of creating some recognition achievements pertaining Countdown. This might give an incentive for participants and even observers. I'll make an example list here with ranks of difficulty:

King of Hangman - "Scores the highest accumulated points from the Hangman Rounds" - EASY
Who can get this: Only 1 person or tied

King of Letter Mayhem - "Scores the highest accumulated points from the Letter Rounds" - EASY

Hangman Detective - "Solves the most Hangman Round terms" - NORMAL

Term Acknowledgement - "Submits a valid term in every Letters Round"-NORMAL
Who get can this: Any participants who submits an answer in every letters round in their own matches.

Anagram Detective - "Solves the most Final Fantasy Anagram Teasers" - DIFFICULT
Who can get this: Only 1 person or tied (The only achievement Observers can obtain)

King of Conundrum - "Solves the most Conundrums" - DIFFICULT

Hangman Saviour - "Solves every Hangman term within the first guess " - DIFFICULT/CHALLENGING
Who can get this: Any participants who guesses every Hangman Round correctly first try in all their matches.

Erudition of Lexicon - "Finds the most 9 lettered words during Letter Rounds" - CHALLENGING

1/2 Century - "Scores a total 50 or more points in a single match of Countdown" - CHALLENGING
Who can get this: Any participants who achieves at least 50 points in a match.

Conundrum Psychic - "Solves every Conundrum in every match of the tournament" -RIDICULOUS
Who can get this: Only Finalists who have solved every previous Conundrum.

This can all be included in the Hall of Fame.

maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 maniamsmart

Alright Balmane thanks for lettings u know, and now to Dread...

That looks FANTASTIC! That will most definetly be included in the hall of fame if we are able to decide upon each of the awards if any of them are reached :D 

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 angelbless

Ok dunno where else to post this so I will post this here.

I will not be available till Thursday night GMT time. Me and a couple of friends are doing the Endless Setlist 2 in Rockband 2 which will take up to 7 hours or more. Plus afterwards we are gonna be drinking to celebrate so it would not be a good idea for me too come on :P 

Balmane

Well, there is a topic in the CDS Union for that :P. But its ok lol... Have fun! :D

Alright Balmane thanks for lettings u know, and now to Dread...

That looks FANTASTIC! That will most definetly be included in the hall of fame if we are able to decide upon each of the awards if any of them are reached :D 

maniamsmart

Agreed! :) Very good idea!

And about STK, Im afraid you are right Sir Auron...ok, done :)