gman56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 gman56
Member since 2004 • 6542 Posts
Tifa is much more my type, both are great though.
maa4208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 maa4208
Member since 2004 • 14543 Posts
Be sure you give some reasons why you like the character you picked (at least a sentance or 2) or this thread will be closed for spam.
Avatar image for Soshi_Strife728
Soshi_Strife728

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Soshi_Strife728
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
Cause Tifa is the silent fighter type, and Rinoa is just the flirty ditzy girl.
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts

Cause Tifa is the silent fighter type, and Rinoa is just the flirty ditzy girl. Soshi_Strife728

I think Tifa and Rinoa sorta look alike don't they? :P Long hair, same body build. hmm.... they look like twins, if you think about it.

But, i think i like Tifa better, or rather, i sorta sympathize with her. Rinoa loved and was loved. Tifa loved but was never really shown the love she should receive. :(

X-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 X-7
Member since 2006 • 1934 Posts
I like Tifa better. It's VERY CREEPY and VERY SAD, but I have had dreams that I knew Tifa and I knew she liked Cloud but I liked her. Weird and sad I know.
GenerationEd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#7 GenerationEd
Member since 2005 • 699 Posts
Rinoa.
DreadDLordD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DreadDLordD
Member since 2005 • 2413 Posts
hmmm i like Tifa tbh. For a start you see her in the Advent children movie and in my opinion, she looks quite hot ^_^. Also the banner for our union makes her look like a cutey and a softy :)
maa4208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 maa4208
Rinoa.GenerationEd
Instead of spamming, could you please give a reason on why you like Rinoa more than Tifa? Thanks.
GenerationEd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#10 GenerationEd
Member since 2005 • 699 Posts

[QUOTE="GenerationEd"]Rinoa.maa4208
Instead of spamming, could you please give a reason on why you like Rinoa more than Tifa? Thanks.

Sorry about that but I really don't know what to say Tifa is a great character I just liked Rinoa better. I don't know why. I enjoyed her character/personality more.

So in reference to what you said about me spaming, its a straight foward question if you like Tifa better its because you find her more attractive and has a better character/personality same for Rinoa, so I didn't see the point on stating those facts when they are the only reasons except for combat skills that would settle who you like better.

rapperforfree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#11 rapperforfree
Member since 2006 • 1397 Posts

Tifa, two thumbs up. She's more my kind.

maa4208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 maa4208

So in reference to what you said about me spaming, its a straight foward question if you like Tifa better its because you find her more attractive and has a better character/personality same for Rinoa, so I didn't see the point on stating those facts when they are the only reasons except for combat skills that would settle who you like better.GenerationEd
However, just posting 1 word like that adds nothing to the discussion. If a person can't add to the discussion, then they shouldn't post at all. The only thing it adds to is a post count, thus making it spam. I probably should pick my person I like.....:P

I have to say Tifa mainly because I haven't played FFVIII. Tifa cares about alot of people, but can kick some major butt when she needs to. Hottness is a plus. ;):P

jp6666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 jp6666
Member since 2003 • 1271 Posts
i like Rinoah better , like the other guy said, she is kinda ditzy , nice and fun to be around. Plus she's got heart.
rapperforfree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#14 rapperforfree
Member since 2006 • 1397 Posts

[QUOTE="Soshi_Strife728"]Cause Tifa is the silent fighter type, and Rinoa is just the flirty ditzy girl. kinetic-core

I think Tifa and Rinoa sorta look alike don't they? :P Long hair, same body build. hmm.... they look like twins, if you think about it.

But, i think i like Tifa better, or rather, i sorta sympathize with her. Rinoa loved and was loved. Tifa loved but was never really shown the love she should receive. :(

Dude..................chillax, Tifa and Rinoa look the same, but you just have your mind in a twist don't ya?

Well, I guess you just are liking both. Just try and think next time. Probaly see Dr. Phil on your way. LOL8)

raiden300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 raiden300
Member since 2005 • 1454 Posts

Rinoa without doubt

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 kinetic-core

Dude..................chillax, Tifa and Rinoa look the same, but you just have your mind in a twist don't ya?

Well, I guess you just are liking both. Just try and think next time. Probaly see Dr. Phil on your way. LOL8)

rapperforfree
You're right about me liking them both. It's hard to choose between them, ya know. Thinking too much will just make me stumped. :lol: Both of them are great girls.
ultimatechief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ultimatechief
Member since 2006 • 319 Posts
Rinoa
tabian00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#18 tabian00
Member since 2004 • 157 Posts
Anyone that can sprout wings and start accumulating over 8000 damage without telling her what to do?? That's the girl for me! Plus she's much more involved in her story than Tifa is in hers...Rinoa actually kisses her man!
maa4208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 maa4208
Rinoa without doubtraiden300
Rinoa ultimatechief
Why did you two choose Rinoa? Please explain your answers. Thanks.
the_unbroken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#20 the_unbroken
Member since 2006 • 1886 Posts
Well I'm going to say Rinoa, In FFVIII the story is mainly about her and Squall, in FFVII its mostly just Cloud. Plus Rinoa just has that sweet attitude.
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#21 Spurs_Fan
Member since 2005 • 13023 Posts
I like Tifa more.. I never did like Rinoa alot, i don't know why :D
raiden300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#22 raiden300
Member since 2005 • 1454 Posts

[QUOTE="raiden300"]Rinoa without doubtmaa4208
Rinoa ultimatechief
Why did you two choose Rinoa? Please explain your answers. Thanks.

Generally i have more of an afinity with the characters in FFVIII and Rinoa kind of reminds me of someone i know

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 kinetic-core

reminds you of someone you know eh? Must be someone sweet, romantic and pretty. :P

To me, Rinoa is that. Tifa is all of that, plus, she has cooler fight moves. :|

X-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 X-7
Member since 2006 • 1934 Posts

reminds you of someone you know eh? Must be someone sweet, romantic and pretty. :P

To me, Rinoa is that. Tifa is all of that, plus, she has cooler fight moves. :|

kinetic-core

LOL!

Zender007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Zender007
Member since 2005 • 2369 Posts
Id say Rinoa cuz she was much more involved in her story, Tifa was just...... there, besides Rinoa has a Dog, Tifa cant mess with that8)
FF_Chick_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 FF_Chick_17
Member since 2006 • 75 Posts

Well ... Rinoa is kool , but Tifa is better .....   ^_^   .....

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 kinetic-core
Id say Rinoa cuz she was much more involved in her story, Tifa was just...... there, besides Rinoa has a Dog, Tifa cant mess with that8)Zender007
Tifa has REDXIII, not as her pet, but as a friend.... :lol: RedXIII makes a nice RED dog.
Zender007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Zender007

[QUOTE="Zender007"]Id say Rinoa cuz she was much more involved in her story, Tifa was just...... there, besides Rinoa has a Dog, Tifa cant mess with that8)kinetic-core
Tifa has REDXIII, not as her pet, but as a friend.... :lol: RedXIII makes a nice RED dog.

Rinoa's dog can be used as a cannon8)

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 kinetic-core
Red XIII can talk 8) 8) 8) :lol: okay, back on topic. I have a feeling Tifa makes a better mother.... :roll: don't give me that look, please. I just think that Tifa is a way more stronger and caring person, dunno why. And that makes a good mum. :P Rinoa seems a little weak for that responsibility, poor squall junior.
Zender007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Zender007

Red XIII can talk 8) 8) 8) :lol: okay, back on topic. I have a feeling Tifa makes a better mother.... :roll: don't give me that look, please. I just think that Tifa is a way more stronger and caring person, dunno why. And that makes a good mum. :P Rinoa seems a little weak for that responsibility, poor squall junior.kinetic-core

....... ok u win:(

RaiKageRyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 RaiKageRyu
Member since 2004 • 4204 Posts
Rinoa.

I don't know really why, it's kinda hard to tell for these things. Probably because her persona attracts me more.
iowastate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#32 iowastate
Member since 2004 • 7922 Posts
Both are good fighters. Rinoa is independent, after all she took her moms last name. both have had their share of adversities but I think Tifa has had to go through more she came out of it trying to maintain a sense of "normal family" despite never having had one. That tips the balance in her favour quite nicely. Tifa Lockhart and in a little over a week I'll be looking forward to seeing how big a part you have in DoC.:D
Avatar image for princess_reith2
princess_reith2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 princess_reith2
Member since 2005 • 356 Posts
I really don't like Tifa; there's something about her which i REALLY hate. Rinoa is independant, she's got style (seriously, i like her clothes!) and, most importantly, she has a dog (not a dog person but i like seeing animals in video games).
Duo_Haggard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Duo_Haggard
Member since 2005 • 1405 Posts
I like Tifa because she's what every dude likes, well average dude, I don't know about have dreams and stuff but I like her because she can fight, she has an ultimate body, breasts and booty. What more can you ask? She looks good, knows what it feels like to lose something and just looks bomb.

Rinoa on the other hand, has no body, is just a rich and spoiled girl who pretends to be a revolutionary fighter. She can't defend herself for squat, and...... has no body.... that what counts to me.....just body...............and she gots.....................................none...........
Chaosknight69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Chaosknight69
Member since 2006 • 6797 Posts

i like Tifa more because she can fight,she's hot she's perfect :P

rinoa.....is not one of my favorites she's all right though but tifa is way better than her