wickerman2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1 wickerman2004
Member since 2004 • 3878 Posts

Not earth shattering news about the Wii functionality...but the gameplay looked cool on the Wii. The speaker will be a nice touch on the wiimote.....*bow creaks pulling back arrow*

I am very pleased that it will appear in a Cube and Wii format....I bought my mom a cube just for Zelda. I plan on getting both copies...Cube first, since it may not be around as long as the Wii version....but anyways....

I was really happy to hear the confirmation that this is going to be the best Zelda ever! Nintendo has poured tons into this title..now it's a launch for Wii and the best Zelda to date (I really believe them when they say that)....and it's looking sooooo freakin good!

Great things come to those who wait (uh, we didn't have a choice though). Nice to see a company devoted to a quality gaming experience.

Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#2 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts
ive had it on reserve for a year and a half, so honestly, i admit that it looks even more awesome on the wii, but i just want the dam thing out already!
bededog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#3 bededog
Member since 2005 • 8579 Posts
I guess all the people who ordered TP are scerwed now. So are they getting the GC version or the Wii?
Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#4 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts
THATS EXCATLY WHAT I WAS WONDERING! I preordered over a year ago, but im assuming i will have a choice since i didnt know about it at that point......
xbox830

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 xbox830
Member since 2005 • 822 Posts
My friend pre-ordered two TP's.  One to play and one to be in his collection of zelda games that is never to be played except on special occasions(he gets mad and beats u up if u touch it lol)
zacster_sp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 zacster_sp
Member since 2006 • 92 Posts
yeah its going to be awsome having them BOTH! do you guys think they will make a double pack?