wickerman2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1 wickerman2004
Member since 2004 • 3878 Posts

Nintendo brought the A-game to E3. Not only do the games look great, they will play great and in a new exciting way. It's been a long time since I've been this excited for a console, if you aren't...then why?

While we didn't get price and launch date - we got lots of other good stuff. I am sure the reports coming back over the next few days of hands on will make a lot of noise, that's what Nintendo is saying this year. Let's play, we can talk about it, but we need to play and then...you will see.

A real leap forward in gaming. I have to go change my diaper.

Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#2 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts
i agree, i have never been this excited for a system.  The excitement is even more than it was for the DS, and i was literally obsessed with it!  I was very disappointed to not hear of a price and release date, but i suppose we can all wait. Im interested in seeing a lot more on the new Super Mario Galaxy the most though (other than TP)
Agreb91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#3 Agreb91
Member since 2005 • 7169 Posts
This "Wii" will be the next step-up for Nintendo. I think this will get Nintendo back on top of the gaming market, and if the PS3 flops(which it will) Nintendo could claim #1 again.
Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#4 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts
This "Wii" will be the next step-up for Nintendo. I think this will get Nintendo back on top of the gaming market, and if the PS3 flops(which it will) Nintendo could claim #1 again.Agreb91
VICTORY SCREECH! lol