Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 mos333
Member since 2005 • 2865 Posts

'Sup G's >__^.

Heh, I've had this game since release, just decided to write a review for a UK site which pays you to review products. I copied it to my Gamespot account, which I've only just returned to in search of some good PSP games =].

The review is in my Recent Reviews bit on my account, I know i'm not a review team member and I haven't been here in a year or two, but it's free for you to take if you want, I wrote it with this union in mind :D.

Cheers.

murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 murlow12
Member since 2005 • 11109 Posts
Wow, quite a harsh review. I'm still thinking of getting this game very far down the road if I can find it for very cheap.
mos333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 mos333

Meh, I read some of your posts and I'm sure casual games aren't really your thing. This is a casual game and it's a very poor one at that. It might sound interesting, but you don't actually get to do any of the things it says you can do.

You might regret it if you do get it =p, don't say I didn't warn anyone.

murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 murlow12

Meh, I read some of your posts and I'm sure casual games aren't really your thing. This is a casual game and it's a very poor one at that. It might sound interesting, but you don't actually get to do any of the things it says you can do.

mos333
Well I love Animal Crossing, but you're right, I generally don't like casual games like Phoenix Wright and Trauma Center. Like I said, I might get it down the line if I find it for very cheap ($20 or so).
Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#5 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts
[QUOTE="mos333"]

murlow12
Well I love Animal Crossing, but you're right, I generally don't like casual games like Phoenix Wright and Trauma Center. Like I said, I might get it down the line if I find it for very cheap ($20 or so).

Um, Phoenix Wright and Trauma Center are far from being casual games. They're more thought provoking and detail oriented than most hardcore games.
murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 murlow12
[QUOTE="murlow12"][QUOTE="mos333"]

REVOLUTIONfreak

Um, Phoenix Wright and Trauma Center are far from being casual games. They're more thought provoking and detail oriented than most hardcore games.

You've got to be kidding. They are the very definiton of "casual"; they were created solely with the non-traditional gamer in mind.

By the way, "thought provoking" has nothing to do with whether a game is casual or not. Brain Age is very thought provoking, but nobody would debate that it's not casual.

REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 REVOLUTIONfreak
[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"][QUOTE="murlow12"][QUOTE="mos333"]

murlow12

You've got to be kidding. They are the very definiton of "casual"; they were created solely with the non-traditional gamer in mind.

By the way, "thought provoking" has nothing to do with whether a game is casual or not. Brain Age is very thought provoking, but nobody would debate that it's not casual.

Games like Phoenix Wright were being made long before the term "casual" was ever used in the gaming industry. Plus, Trauma Center is FAR from being a casual game. Do you know how difficult that freaking game is? lol
murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 murlow12
[QUOTE="murlow12"][QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"][QUOTE="murlow12"][QUOTE="mos333"]

REVOLUTIONfreak

Games like Phoenix Wright were being made long before the term "casual" was ever used in the gaming industry. Plus, Trauma Center is FAR from being a casual game. Do you know how difficult that freaking game is? lol

Yes, I've played both games. Both of them are as linear as possible, and like I already mentioned, they were created for the non-traditional gamer. Also, I wouldn't use the world "difficult" for TC; I would say uninspired. Instead of adding real content they just make you try the same surgeries over and over.

Anyway, it seems that our definitions of "casual" differ dramatically.

REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 REVOLUTIONfreak
Well, that's only your opinion. I just happen to sincerely disagree.
murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 murlow12
Well, that's only your opinion. I just happen to sincerely disagree.REVOLUTIONfreak
Not uh, that's all fact! I read it in Nintendo Power! :P
mos333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mos333

Actually, both PW/AJ and Trauma Centre have casual appealing factors, and pretty much every game now has /some/ sort casual appeal/features.

They contain some casual elements/themes, but they're defenitely not casual games. Accessible to a large audience, but not casual.