mos333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 mos333
Member since 2005 • 2865 Posts

This thread is for all the rant and whatnot about snaking (powersliding everywhere) in Mario kart.

In your first post, specify whether you agree with snaking or not, then why you Snake/Don't snake.

Personally, I think snaking makes the game more fun, and thus I'll do it against anyone with 100+ wins. However, it does unbalance the game slightly, especially for those who don't choose Egg, Dry Bomber, or any other snake-friendly car.

Discuss ^_^

xbox830

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 xbox830
Member since 2005 • 822 Posts
i snake because it makes my friends stop sayin i suck on wi-fi and it make my wins bigger then my losses on wi-fi as well
Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#3 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts
I snake (boost) because i feel like it lol.  Plus, i dont see how it is cheating if it is part of the ordinary game controls. Devs wouldnt add it in if they thought it was cheating. If you ask me, the people who complain about it are the ones that suck at snaking.
mos333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 mos333
Member since 2005 • 2865 Posts
I snake (boost) because i feel like it lol.  Plus, i dont see how it is cheating if it is part of the ordinary game controls. Devs wouldnt add it in if they thought it was cheating. If you ask me, the people who complain about it are the ones that suck at snaking.REVOLUTIONfreak
Or the one's that can't snake XD