Its the new year! - What games are you looking foreward to?

Willdyer10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#1 Willdyer10
Member since 2005 • 1832 Posts
Happy New year everyone.
Although not many games will be coming out now what games are you looking foreward to in 07?

Personally I'm still looking foreward to getting a Wii seeing as santa didn't deliver....
But as for games Metroid 3 looks really cool and I really hope it has online support, Super mario galaxy looks great but still no sign of super mario 128? Whats up with that?
I'm also looking foreward to sonic and the secret rings (even though the last couple of sonic games have been a bit rubbish, except sonic rush which is great)
Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#2 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts
Happy New year everyone.
Although not many games will be coming out now what games are you looking foreward to in 07?

Personally I'm still looking foreward to getting a Wii seeing as santa didn't deliver....
But as for games Metroid 3 looks really cool and I really hope it has online support, Super mario galaxy looks great but still no sign of super mario 128? Whats up with that?
I'm also looking foreward to sonic and the secret rings (even though the last couple of sonic games have been a bit rubbish, except sonic rush which is great)
Willdyer10
Im surprised people still don't understand the whole Mario 128 thing That was a tentative title given by media outlets, not the developers..... media outlets like Gamespot just kept the name as Super Mario 128 until an official name was given, or in other words Super Mario Galaxy. Super Mario 128 was never a game, it was just a tech demo shown 6 years ago to show off what the GCN was capable of
Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Phantom5800
Member since 2006 • 10200 Posts
[QUOTE="Willdyer10"]Happy New year everyone.

REVOLUTIONfreak
Im surprised people still don't understand the whole Mario 128 thing That was a tentative title given by media outlets, not the developers..... media outlets like Gamespot just kept the name as Super Mario 128 until an official name was given, or in other words Super Mario Galaxy. Super Mario 128 was never a game, it was just a tech demo shown 6 years ago to show off what the GCN was capable of

Thats what it was for? Didnt know that, I only knew that it had been renamed to Super Mario Galaxy, which is second on my list for this year, after SSBB of course ;)
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 REVOLUTIONfreak
[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"][QUOTE="Willdyer10"]Happy New year everyone.

Phantom5800

Thats what it was for? Didnt know that, I only knew that it had been renamed to Super Mario Galaxy, which is second on my list for this year, after SSBB of course ;)

Yeah, the logic for it being called Super Mario 128 is that they had 128 Marios on the screen at once. I will post a link to the video if I can find it. Yeah, SSBB is on the top of my list, and then SMG
wickerman2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 wickerman2004
Member since 2004 • 3878 Posts

Happy New Year!

My list hasn't changed since the last thread of this nature was posted:

PH for DS

MP3 and RE:UC for Wii

My VC 'want' games are for this year:

Star Fox 64
Doom64 (I can hope)
Zelda: Link to the Past
Quake 2

REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 REVOLUTIONfreak

Happy New Year!

My list hasn't changed since the last thread of this nature was posted:

PH for DS

MP3 and RE:UC for Wii

My VC 'want' games are for this year:

Star Fox 64
Doom64 (I can hope)
Zelda: Link to the Past
Quake 2

wickerman2004
I know for a fact that Starfox 64 is coming in 2007, and I think ALttP is too... not sure about the other ones though
wickerman2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 wickerman2004
Member since 2004 • 3878 Posts

Well, if they keep on putting turds up on the service sales will suffer and the chances of me seeing those two titles will become slimmer and slimmer and then go away altogether.

TURDS - that's what is mostly on VC for download. I bet they're finding sales aren't all they hoped for....hope they know why.

shoeman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 shoeman12
Member since 2005 • 8744 Posts
mario galaxy, brawl, mp3, phg for ds.
for vc: mario bros 3, mario world, goldeneye ( i know, probably not but i can wish)
Willdyer10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Willdyer10
[QUOTE="Willdyer10"]Happy New year everyone.

REVOLUTIONfreak

Oh I see now so super mario galaxy is super mario 128 Ok now things have become clear
Willdyer10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Willdyer10
[QUOTE="Phantom5800"][QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"][QUOTE="Willdyer10"]Happy New year everyone.

REVOLUTIONfreak

Yeah, the logic for it being called Super Mario 128 is that they had 128 Marios on the screen at once. I will post a link to the video if I can find it. Yeah, SSBB is on the top of my list, and then SMG

Atcually I do remember seeing that video, its kinda like the sony "duck demo" but with mario's and not ducks oh and there is no sink :P
SmashAndRun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#11 SmashAndRun
Member since 2005 • 444 Posts
Im looking forewards to a great amount of Wii games. Brawl, Mario Galaxy,and many others. All I need to do is find a Wii so I can buy it...
Willdyer10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Willdyer10
Im looking forewards to a great amount of Wii games. Brawl, Mario Galaxy,and many others. All I need to do is find a Wii so I can buy it...SmashAndRun
Me too man..me too
faraz3671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 faraz3671
Member since 2006 • 1091 Posts
pheonix wright 2 wario : master of disguise the legend of zelda : phantom hourglass pokemon diamond..... so many games yet so little money:(