#10: American McGee's Alice (PC)

#9: Phantom Dust (XBOX)

#8: Dead Rising (X360)

#7: Skies of Arcadia (DC)

#6: River City Ransom (NES)

#5: System Shock 2 (PC)

#4: Ogre Battle 64 (N64)

#3: Rez (DC)

#2: Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth (XBOX)

#1: Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem (GC)

So what's your list? I think some of these games do deserve a sequel, but mostly the list looks too personal to me. 

pai-may

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#2 pai-may
Member since 2008 • 4101 Posts
Dead Rising is getting a sequel. Skies of Arcadia if it ever got a sequel, well I'd dig up my granny and sell her right arm for that, Ogre Battle would be awesome but Eternal Darkness was completely over rated as a game anyway, mainly as it was one of the few adult titles on the GC so people made a big deal out of what was a mediocre game.
Benny_is_here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 Benny_is_here
Member since 2004 • 10084 Posts
Project Gotham Racing and Dead or Alive are series that are MIA at the moment. I'm hoping they'll return with new games. I know Ninja Gaiden will continue even without Itagaki, but I'm not sure about DOA. Would love a new Sega GT as well, but they got problems so probably not.
DeadManRollin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#4 DeadManRollin
Member since 2003 • 4412 Posts
I fully agree with System Shock 2 and American McGees Alice deserving sequels. I'd like to add a few more games to the list; Warcraft 4, Age of Empires 4, Age of Mythologies 2. Blizzard should stop WoW and start working on a new warcraft game
pai-may

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 pai-may

1. Blizzard will never stop WOW. Warcraft 4 would be nice though.

2. Age of Empires is dead as a game, as Microsoft closed the studio remember.

3. American McGee's Alice needs to just be called ALice for god sake. Devs and their egos!

4. System Shock 2 would be cool though.

5. Mainly I want sega to make Skies of Arcadia 2.

vk44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 vk44
Member since 2005 • 40 Posts
Mario Tennis for the Wii (that ISN'T a cheap port of the gamecube version...honestly, did they even test the wii-mote for that game before packaging and selling?!)
DeadManRollin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DeadManRollin

Yeah...Ensemble Studios did get closed, but I heard the developers split in to two different companies, and one of them hinted that they are working on a age of empires game....I think I read it somewhere.

There should be a virua cop 3 too.....vc2 was one of the earliest games I got for my PC, and it was damn fun to play.

loopy_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 157

#8 loopy_101
Member since 2005 • 28044 Posts
1) Killer Instict 3 - It needs to happen and would bring Rare back to the top as king's of the fighting genre. 2) Shenmue 3 - Why do you torment us Sega? Do it already! 3) Chrono Brake (Or rather Chrono Trigger 3) - Make it like the original but throw in the good parts of Chrono Cross as well. 4)Duke Nukem Forever - Don't ask... :roll: 5)Burning Rangers 2 - Probably the most unnoticed Saturn game but it would be nice to unleash on the Wii, after all, we did NiGHTs return on Wii. It has to happen!
pai-may

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 pai-may

DMR, well I hadn't heard that but fingers crossed. Are you sure there is not a Virtua Cop 3 arcade already?

Loopy,

1 Killer Instinct has always been awesome.

2 A shenmue game would be great.

3 Duke Nukem forver, yeah right.

loopy_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 loopy_101

DMR, well I hadn't heard that but fingers crossed. Are you sure there is not a Virtua Cop 3 arcade already?

Loopy,

1 Killer Instinct has always been awesome.

2 A shenmue game would be great.

3 Duke Nukem forver, yeah right.

pai-may
Yeah, there is a Virtua Cop 3 but it was exclusive to the Sega Chirio (I might of spelt it wrong) hardware. I'm hoping it gets released on Wii someday like with House Of The Dead 2 & 3 Return.
pai-may

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 pai-may
Is the wii compatable with that hardware?
loopy_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 loopy_101
Is the wii compatable with that hardware?pai-may
It should be, House Of The Dead 3 runs on the same hardware. And seeing how the Wii has similar specs to the Xbox, it shouldn't be hard of a job converting the game over to it.
garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 garfield360uk
Member since 2006 • 20381 Posts

I agree with all of your suggestions Loopy appart from number 5 but thats only because I have never played it (I wouldnt say I dont want it to happen, just I have no idea what it is so wouldnt know if I would be likely to try it or not).

Some games I want to see sequals to:

Theme Hospital - surely its not that hard EA, a great game that would sell a nice ammount perhaps if done on DS or a proper PC sequal with the same visuals (the sprite detail is what made it good for me) and the same humour etc would be brilliant.

Transport Tycoon - Chris Sawyer what have you done! You made a great game then did Locomotion which cut features from the game! Rather than having the same business side like buying out rivals, spending money on cities to help expand them and keep public opinion good and the varied transport forms it felt like it was a "casual sim". Make a true sequal with the Rollercoaster engine again but allow more business practice and have full network/internet support so we can do online games. This would be a day one buy for me without doubt.

X Wing/Tie Fighter - why has this game with full online play not been done. Great simulation controls, top level graphics, internet play with VOIP, 'nough said.

Geoff Crammands Grand Prix 5 - Sadly the last game in the series came out about 5 years ago. It still looks top to this day but we need the new season stats, online multiplayer, achievments, and just a new lick of paint. This would be fantastic to see as this is one of those games I felt got closest to real F1. Unfortunatly Grand Prix 4 Xbox edition was canned and it seems unlikely we will see another game with the FIA being silly in my view and restricting the license to exlcusive to one publisher at a time.

DeadManRollin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DeadManRollin
NFS Porsche Unleased needs a proper sequel.....EA should make more games based on a particular car brand, i.e. NFS BMW, NFS Toyota, NFS Chevrolet, etc. NFS Porsche Unleashed was one of the most finely polished racing games that I've ever played. The tracks looked beautiful, the cars had realistic handling (similar to original handling), the career mode was damn fun --- everything about the game was great.
pai-may

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 pai-may

NFS Porsche Unleased needs a proper sequel.....EA should make more games based on a particular car brand, i.e. NFS BMW, NFS Toyota, NFS Chevrolet, etc. NFS Porsche Unleashed was one of the most finely polished racing games that I've ever played. The tracks looked beautiful, the cars had realistic handling (similar to original handling), the career mode was damn fun --- everything about the game was great. DeadManRollin

It's a matter of getting the licence though and certain cars like porshe have appeal, while BMW maybe not so much. Still, EA have the money to pull something like that off.

despa1r_fact0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#16 despa1r_fact0r
Member since 2008 • 24611 Posts
I'm still waiting for Nintendo to Make a Kid Icarus sequel
rikhan_z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 53

#17 rikhan_z
Member since 2005 • 3410 Posts
I have to agree with Rez and Skies of Arcadia. To be honested, I dont think System Shock 2 needs to have a Sequal... They already have Bioshock... it's a refreshing change to SS2. New art direction and added a bit more gameplay.