LordAbyssion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 LordAbyssion
Member since 2005 • 11247 Posts
"...if you want to carry all that extra weigh. You would've been fine with just the hand gun... but now that you went through all that trouble, you might as well pick one of those rifles... then, go talk to that preacher."
Sith_Fisto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#102 Sith_Fisto
Member since 2005 • 11074 Posts
"No, you need the shotgun. And stop wondering who the hell I am, just take that shotgun. Trust me, it's your best pick. Then you can go talk with the preacher."
dgwutka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#103 dgwutka
Member since 2004 • 15331 Posts
"Dont listen to them, take everything you can carry, and then some."
alx222000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#104 alx222000
Member since 2005 • 6180 Posts
Stepping carefully over the new growth of glass, Lance tries to decide what to take with him. Not being sure what would actually be more useful in the current situation, He decides to take what he can carry for now, and decide later. Grabbing at the guns, Lance realised something, guns are heavy. In the end, he manages to get a rifle, shotgun and bunch of ammo away from the glass with victory sounded by "What the hell was that a gunshot?" and Phil bolting around the corner, stopping only to avoid knocking Lance over.
Sith_Fisto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Sith_Fisto
"If you load the guns you can carry more ammo. So, load them."
LordAbyssion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 LordAbyssion
"...if you want to look like a dangerous nutjob and scare all the people. Just apologize for the gunshot.... *sigh* and then to the preacher."
dgwutka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 dgwutka

"Phill attacked you. You should fight back."

alx222000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 alx222000

Lance retaliated with a startled shout, "AH....er, sorry about that...."
Phil did not look amused.
"It works?"
"....I'll say it again, just don't point anything at me." Phil disappeared back around the corner.

Lance decided it might be easier to carry the guns if he loaded them, so he sat down, opened up the boxes of ammo, took out a couple of shotgun shells and a rifle round and inserted them into their respective guns. Standing and picking everything up again, Lance realised it hadn't made any difference to what he was carrying, but at least he was prepared.

"Now, where's that preacher?" Lance started heading in the direction he last heard the voice from. After a short time of looking into shops, he noticed the preacher in a shop full of potted plants, kneeling in a very prayerful way.

Lance was starting to get tired of carrying around these guns.

LordAbyssion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 LordAbyssion
"see? I told you so. this isn't some game where you can carry an infinite amount of weapons... you still have that handgun? if so, just drop the rest and keep the gun. if not, keep the shotgun.... so... ask that guy what he knows about the situation... also ask him if he knows why this place doesn't get attacked."
dgwutka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 dgwutka

"You still don't have enough guns. Find an RPG if you can."

Sith_Fisto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Sith_Fisto
"Get rid of the rifle already, you're not good enough with guns to have any use of it. The shotgun is your best friend, don't you dare get rid of it. Other than that, ask the guy what the other idiot already told you to ask."
alx222000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 alx222000

Making up his mind, Lance rids himself of the rifle and it's ammo. With the shotgun held more comfortably he approaches the preacher.

"Hey, I want to ask you something."
"hmm?" The preacher looks around, "Come, come, put down those weapons and pray, pray for your soul."
"Umm, this isn't a church..."
"There is nature, and where there is nature there is god, so pray to him."
"Look, do you know what's happening?"
"You do not know? It is armageddon. Humanity's soul has become impure and the devil's servants have been sent to claim us. We must repent."
"Err, right, well then, why haven't they been in here to get us?"
"God works in mysterious ways....perhaps HE does not allow them. Or perhaps my piety is enough to hold them back. Ah, I must pray, come, pray, pray with me."

And the preacher hastily bowed his head again, muttering prayers more audibly than before.

Sith_Fisto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Sith_Fisto

"Shoot his brains out."

"Just kidding. Ask if he knows what started this, why this all happened now. And if he knows about something else we can do except pray."

dgwutka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 dgwutka

"Go find something to shoot!"

LordAbyssion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 LordAbyssion
"no, no. don't shoot anything. yeah, ask him if there's anything else you can do."
alx222000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 alx222000

In the back of his mind, a single desire to pull the trigger of the shotgun arose, but was quickly quelled. Catching the attention of the preacher once more, Lance asked, "Isn't there something we can do for ourselves, to help survive?"
"It is god's will if we shall survive. If he believes us worthy of saving, then we shall be saved, so we pray, to show that we have faith in god, and that we shall abide by god's rules if he allows us."
"But, why, why is all this happening, why now?"
"Why the floods in the time of Noah? For god cannot stand to see of man's depravity any longer, it must be cleansed....."

Lance felt thankful for the sudden sound of shouting from the entrance area, for he felt he would be spared a lengthy sermon.

Sith_Fisto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Sith_Fisto
"Well, why are you still standing there? Go see what's going on. This guy isn't going anywhere, we'll can come back to him later. Now, put a move on it!"
LordAbyssion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 LordAbyssion
"agreed! to the entrance!"
dgwutka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 dgwutka

"With any luck there will be something to shoot at."

alx222000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 alx222000
Lance walks swiftly towards the entrance, As he draws near, he sees Phil talking (less loudly now) towards the front doors. Lance sticks his head around the corner to see who is creating the, now-audible, other voice, "...ther everyone and come with us." He sees several men, wearing helmets and body armour,
Sith_Fisto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Sith_Fisto
got to love this place :roll:
Sith_Fisto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Sith_Fisto

"Well, let's go ask who they are. And why are they here. And while you're at it, ask if they know what's going on."

"And stop pointing with that gun, carry it more casually, like you knew what you were doing. You're far too easy target at the moment."

LordAbyssion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 LordAbyssion
"ask them what's going on."
dgwutka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 dgwutka

"Don't shoot anyone just yet, wait until you infiltrate them. Then kill them all!"

alx222000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 alx222000

Lance takes a breath, shifts the shotgun across his body, then consciously straightens up, hoping to make himself look tougher. Lance steps out from behind the corner, "What's going on?"

The men turn their heads to look at Lance, the one standing in the middle responded in a firm tone, "We are evacuating survivors to the local military base. Inform everyone here, we'll be leaving in a few minutes. We will also be gathering supplies while we are here, I'm sure none of you object." He motions, and the two men beside him walk off to the stores.
"Uh, do you know what it is we're dealing with?"
"U.N.S.L. Unidentified Non-Substantial Lifeforms. Feel informed? Well tough. Now go gather everyone else in the building."

LordAbyssion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 LordAbyssion
"Yhy should we go gather everyone? damn, I don't like being ordered around like this... and I've got a reeeeally bad feeling about this... but you best not make a scene. Just do what they say... for now. Go get that nut-job preacher."
Sith_Fisto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Sith_Fisto
"Agreed. The faster you get the old coot here the faster we'll find out what the hell is going on around here."
dgwutka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 dgwutka
"Maybe they'll be something to shoot at on the way to the base."
alx222000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 alx222000

Not feeling any point in arguing, Lance went back to where the preacher had been praying. Along the way, he caught a quick glance of the two men, and a trolley, filling with tinned food.

Lance found the preacher, exactly where he had left him. "Hey nut job.....Erk, I mean, hey old.....uh, father, hey father."
"Hrm? what is it that keeps you from prayer now, my boy?"
Lance, for once, breathed a sigh of relief that the preacher took three attempts to rouse, "There are some men out the front to evacuate us to a military base."
"Ah, you see? Our prayers have reached, and brought divine providence upon us. I give thanks to god."
"We really should get going."
"Ah, yes, of course, let us not waste what god hath given."

Lance, followed by the preacher, returned to the entrance.

"Ah, the boy returns in good time, still coddling that gun like it means something. So, we have those two, plus your family. Is that everyone?"
Phil responded, "Hmm, I think I remember seeing someone else wandering around just after it happened, no idea where they ended up though."
"We're on a tight schedule, we don't have the time to look over this whole building."

LordAbyssion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 LordAbyssion
"don't these people have a megaphone or something?"
Sith_Fisto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Sith_Fisto
"Who the hell do they think they are, telling everyone what to do like that? Tell them that the more people they can gather the better chances of survival they have. Besides, there's no one else here but us."
dgwutka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 dgwutka

"Forget about him. If you're going to find him, you might as well shoot him."