Your Castlevania Collection. THANK YOU... payment inside..

Avatar image for deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#151 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Member since 2004 • 16051 Posts

[QUOTE="weltall1028"]I'll be getting Bloodlines eventually. GreggD
Good. :D

i guess we all are... well.. at least we hope for it :P

rochebug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 rochebug
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
I own SotN HoD CotM Both ds games Castlevania and Contra Collection (Which has 1 2 3) and plan on buying DX Chronicles
GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 GreggD
Member since 2004 • 6710 Posts
I own SotN HoD CotM Both ds games Castlevania and Contra Collection (Which has 1 2 3) and plan on buying DX Chroniclesrochebug
NICE! I always wanted to get the Konami 5-pack, but I only saw it in a store once...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

[QUOTE="rochebug"]I own SotN HoD CotM Both ds games Castlevania and Contra Collection (Which has 1 2 3) and plan on buying DX ChroniclesGreggD
NICE! I always wanted to get the Konami 5-pack, but I only saw it in a store once...

indeed and ...same here :(

kappareign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 kappareign
Member since 2007 • 2413 Posts

i happen to have that konami classics collection on my comp... its just one .exe file thats like a few megabytes i think

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 GreggD

i happen to have that konami classics collection on my comp... its just one .exe file thats like a few megabytes i think

kappareign

I'm pretty sure that's the one I'm thinking about.

potterpipi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#157 potterpipi
Member since 2005 • 16597 Posts
I have all of them except Bloodlines.
bloodsexsugar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#158 bloodsexsugar
Member since 2006 • 102 Posts

Current collection

Classic NES series Castlevania

Castlevania Aria of Sorrow/Dawn of Sorrow

Castlevania Portarit of Ruin

thats it for currently owned cv's (except i would have Resurrection on my dreamcast if they had actually made it :( )

Owned before but sold or traded

Super Castlevania IV

Castlevania 64

Castlevania Chornicles (never should have traded it even if i havent had a PSone for years)

Castlevania Ciircle of the moon

Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance

i would put Lament of Innocence andBloodlines on my "wanted" list but i dont own the right systems. i keep telling my friend who has a ps2 to buy lament so i can play it :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

I have all of them except Bloodlines.potterpipi

:shock: i ddi not know u where such a big fan.. ALL?? even portables and old school??

BLOODSEXSUGAR: Due!!! OMG.. why did you sold/trade those games??? :? you`ll regreted.. it would hard to find in the future :oops: well... maybe not Super CV IV, but CotM.. and OMG.. you are sooooo right about Chronicles.. I`m regreting not buying it the other day on ebay, there was an GREAT offer SotN and Chronicles for 110US$ .. i decided to go to work before buying it.. and i missed it.. it was sold when i got back home :cry: :cry: STUPID ME :cry:

potterpipi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#160 potterpipi
Member since 2005 • 16597 Posts

[QUOTE="potterpipi"]I have all of them except Bloodlines.chang_1910

:shock: i ddi not know u where such a big fan.. ALL?? even portables and old school??

Yeah, I'm missing Bloodlines, but it may appear on the VC for the Wii, if it does, then I would have them all.

bloodsexsugar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#161 bloodsexsugar
Member since 2006 • 102 Posts

chang: well when i want a new second home console (my first console is the latest nintendo system and my second one is a SNES or n64 or psONE or something, right now its obivously a dreamcast) so since im definately not a rich guy i need to trade in all the games from the old system in order to get a new system and a few games. I try to keep one or two games but it usually doesnt work. however Cotm i just got bored with. it was great when it first came out but then Aria came out and totally blew it out of the water. i tried playing itagainrecently and i found it kinda dull. yea super cv is on wii VC and the 64 ones are pretty cheap. and who knows maybe someone who has a copy of chronicles really wants a copy of dr mario on game boy, ifound it at a garage sale for 10 cents (no im not kidding) aww dang im blabbing on again.

oh wait i forgot i also used to have Castlevania adventure

SSBrown0129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 SSBrown0129
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Lament on Innocence, Harmony of Dissonance,, Curse of Darkness, Portrait of Ruin, Circle of the Moon.

A friend of mine has Nocturne In the Moonlight....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Bloodsex: oh...due.. believe me when i say this... i SO know what you mean, i used (needed) to do the same. But take my advice, games that u KNOWN that in the future you would be getting, try no to trade/sold them. I did that with my RE collection and now getting it (finally did) was a headache... And i would have to pay $$$$ to get chronicles back :( (i have never had SotN... .... i could wait until i get the xbox elite, but i want the mint edition and i would not be getting the 360 now ...)

I don`t worry too much about the N64 ones, they would come (they HAVE to) to the Wii VC :P ... i`m waiting for those...

[QUOTE="chang_1910"]

[QUOTE="potterpipi"]I have all of them except Bloodlines.potterpipi

Yeah, I'm missing Bloodlines, but it may appear on the VC for the Wii, if it does, then I would have them all.

God we hope so.... :P

Lament on Innocence, Harmony of Dissonance,, Curse of Darkness, Portrait of Ruin, Circle of the Moon.

A friend of mine has Nocturne In the Moonlight....

SSBrown0129

like u already known.. i LOVE CotM :P... if you can get AoS.. is great!!!! :D

Do u live in jp?? u are pry the 1st person that i hear refering to SotN like that :? :P

hack-shinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#164 hack-shinobi
Member since 2007 • 3543 Posts
I have Dawn of Sorrow and Portrait of Ruin and I am planing to get Aria of Sorrow and Harmony of... Of something! I cant remember that name! I also want Circle of the moon and any portable Casatlevanias!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

harmony of dissonance :P

CotM is great.. as well as AoS.... if you can get them... You should get teh double pack of HoD and AoS, thus. is a pretty good deal :)

hack-shinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#166 hack-shinobi
Member since 2007 • 3543 Posts
Thanks!
aries8269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#167 aries8269
Member since 2006 • 665 Posts
Castlevania II Symphony of the Night Aria of Sorrow Dawn of Sorrow Harmony of Dissonence Portrait of Ruin dont have any more than that...cant even play CV2 since I dont have a working NES anymore =(

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Castlevania II Symphony of the Night Aria of Sorrow Dawn of Sorrow Harmony of Dissonence Portrait of Ruin dont have any more than that...cant even play CV2 since I dont have a working NES anymore =( aries8269

:( But if you really wnat to play like i said to hack... they sell a console (obviusly not made by Nintendo, but a really good one) that can run NES and SNES games and is just around 30US$... the sell this in the States (do u live at the states?? :? :oops: ) the other option is getting a Wii an dpray for all this old school game to be release there :lol:

Anyway... Great collection.... i`m on amission of getting SotN now (faild last weekened :( ) btw. u should try to get CotM is a great one of GBA... :D

@Hack np :D

aries8269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 aries8269

[QUOTE="aries8269"]Castlevania II Symphony of the Night Aria of Sorrow Dawn of Sorrow Harmony of Dissonence Portrait of Ruin dont have any more than that...cant even play CV2 since I dont have a working NES anymore =( chang_1910

:( But if you really wnat to play like i said to hack... they sell a console (obviusly not made by Nintendo, but a really good one) that can run NES and SNES games and is just around 30US$... the sell this in the States (do u live at the states?? :? :oops: ) the other option is getting a Wii an dpray for all this old school game to be release there :lol:

Anyway... Great collection.... i`m on amission of getting SotN now (faild last weekened :( ) btw. u should try to get CotM is a great one of GBA... :D

@Hack np :D

Ebay and Amazon are your friends. You might even be able to find a Gamestop store that might have a copy. I am overseas right now but I am from the US (dont have my ps2 or snes with me). I will probably get CotM again to add to my ever growing collection of DS games. Its not as great a collection as I would like. I might go on a collecting spree to get the NES titles I dont have (CV titles that is).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
don`t beat yourself up.. u ahve a very good CV collection :D
aries8269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 aries8269
Thanks :D On the note of the classic CV games being released on the Wii, I have no doubt that they will release them in time. The question is, will I have a Wii at that time or not *shrugs* undecided at this time
Conver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#173 Conver
Member since 2003 • 3300 Posts

Castlevania (GBA Port)
Castlevania II (Wii Videovault) --SOON--
Super Castlevania IV (Wii Videovault)
Castlevania 64 (Nintendo 64)
Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (Nintendo 64)
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PSX)
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (PS2)
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (Nintendo DS)
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness (PS2)
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (Nintendo DS)
Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles (PSP) ---Reserved---

I really want to buy Castlevania Chronicles for PSX but I just can't justify $50 for it.. but it really damages my collection. Also I am hoping for the Wii Videovault to get Castlevania III for the NES, and especially Rondo of Blood. I've been considering going on ebay and getting the GameBoy titles but I don't think I could stand the horrid graphics. XD Also waiting for the Cellphone game.. :P

Edit: Just bought the GameBoy titles all for very cheap. Except Legends, that game seems to have become an artifact, haha.. so now I have Castlevania Adventure, Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge, as well as Castlevania Legends... now all that I won't be able to get is Castlevania: Bloodlines. :Cry:

Edit Edit: Forgot to add my Nintendo 64 Castlevanias. :oops:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Ladies and Gentlemen.. she is one of us... posessed by CV :lol: :twisted:

Honey.. you would get Rondo of Blood.. is included in Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles.... lucky ppl with PSP

and HOLD ON!!! how come you have Castlevania II?? i check and you live in Florida... as much as i know it has not be release into Wii, yet. It has just being announce... no? Have i being in an hibernate state?? Is my Wii missing one game from the DL?? what?? *freaks out like a teen girl with a hysterical voice*

BTW: add me to your friends in Wii (my wii # is on my profile)

Conver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 Conver

Ladies and Gentlemen.. she is one of us... posessed by CV :lol: :twisted:

Honey.. you would get Rondo of Blood.. is included in Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles.... lucky ppl with PSP

and HOLD ON!!! how come you have Castlevania II?? i check and you live in Florida... as much as i know it has not be release into Wii, yet. It has just being announce... no? Have i being in an hibernate state?? Is my Wii missing one game from the DL?? what?? *freaks out like a teen girl with a hysterical voice*

BTW: add me to your friends in Wii (my wii # is on my profile)

chang_1910

Oops, well I don't have it yet.. but I will.. sorry I updated it. :Blush: But I also edited w/ some more info. . haha.. I am such an addict. ~_~ Maybe I will get a Genesis just for Bloodlines.. but then I will be embarassed if they remake it like Rondo of Blood (Which I think they might since IGA is making a series of 'chronicle' games..) :Ponder:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

:cry: :cry: i thought you would reply telling: DUH!! is out.. :cry: How can you make a hope like that and then crush it... :cry:

....jk :P

:shock: you have as many games as our ainge... our biggest collector member... :shock:

Conver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Conver
Haha.. cool. ^_^ But I have seen your question page and can say I don't really know the games as well as you guys do. I absolutely love them all but I don't have very good memory, that's why I can replay games a lot of times I think.. hehe.. :oops:
P.S.--Thanks for telling me how to use more smilies.. hehe..
Avatar image for ShinfistMasters
ShinfistMasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 ShinfistMasters
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

Castlevania (GBA Port)

I really want to buy Castlevania Chronicles for PSX but I just can't justify $50 for it.. but it really damages my collection. Also I am hoping for the Wii Videovault to get Castlevania III for the NES, and especially Rondo of Blood. I've been considering going on ebay and getting the GameBoy titles but I don't think I could stand the horrid graphics. XD Also waiting for the Cellphone game.. :P

Edit: Just bought the GameBoy titles all for very cheap. Except Legends, that game seems to have become an artifact, haha.. so now I have Castlevania Adventure, Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge, as well as Castlevania Legends... now all that I won't be able to get is Castlevania: Bloodlines. :Cry:

Conver

I have all these also im a mad collector i also have Rondo of Blood for the saturn though i dare not play it things like this i tend to keep very nice and out of reach, i picked up legends the other day in a game store here in yuma this guy charges more then people on ebay do but thats fine, i also have a very nice collectiable zippo lighter i picked up =)p

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 GreggD
[QUOTE="Conver"]

Castlevania (GBA Port)

ShinfistMasters

I have all these also im a mad collector i also have Rondo of Blood for the saturn though i dare not play it things like this i tend to keep very nice and out of reach, i picked up legends the other day in a game store here in yuma this guy charges more then people on ebay do but thats fine, i also have a very nice collectiable zippo lighter i picked up =)p

Oh, yeah? Well, I have the CV stylus from the Portrait of Ruin pre-order schwag box in my DS Lite as we speak!!! Score one for me...:P
ainge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 ainge
Member since 2003 • 219 Posts

Castlevania (GBA Port)

Conver

You've got a good collection going there. Chronicles is a good game. It's kind of a upgraded, extended, remix of Castlevania 1, but that just means it's fun, hard and has great music. I don't know if it's worth $50 unless your really hardcore, but it can be found for less than that.

I wouldn't recommend buying a Genesis for just one game either. As much as I love Bloodlines, you'll probably regret getting it later on. Of course the Genesis has many great games for it, so you could buy a bunch of games for it and have retro party time. I've had one for 15 years and still enjoy it.

My questions to you would be which one's have you beaten, which one is your favorite, and how many of them do you have box's/manuals for?

Conver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Conver
I've beaten all of them. I have box/manual for all of them except the Game Boy ones thatI just bought. Havn't beat them yet. My favorite is Super Castlevania IV.. but I'm almost certain it would be III if the wii ever made it available, it's been to long since I played it to remember it well. All in all I decided against the genesis, although I did find one for about 5 bucks. Lol..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
[QUOTE="Conver"]I really want to buy Castlevania Chronicles for PSX but I just can't justify $50 for it.. but it really damages my collection. Also I am hoping for the Wii Videovault to get Castlevania III for the NES, and especially Rondo of Blood. I've been considering going on ebay and getting the GameBoy titles but I don't think I could stand the horrid graphics. XD Also waiting for the Cellphone game.. :P

ainge

You've got a good collection going there. Chronicles is a good game. It's kind of a upgraded, extended, remix of Castlevania 1, but that just means it's fun, hard and has great music. I don't know if it's worth $50 unless your really hardcore, but it can be found for less than that.

I wouldn't recommend buying a Genesis for just one game either. As much as I love Bloodlines, you'll probably regret getting it later on. Of course the Genesis has many great games for it, so you could buy a bunch of games for it and have retro party time. I've had one for 15 years and still enjoy it.

My questions to you would be which one's have you beaten, which one is your favorite, and how many of them do you have box's/manuals for?

Well... Chronicles for me is worth it... my only problem is that is not 50US$.. thx to shipping is a LOT more... I may get it once i`m in teh states.. bc shipping to NY or CT is like 3-10 more... so... either way.. i`m gonna get it this fall (together with SotN) i CAN NOT keep missing those games from my CV collection

agree with the genesis thingy.. and hey they may release it for Wii one day :P i`m even hoping for Wii to start releasing GB titles (they r not compatible woth DS, so there`s hope) :P

I've beaten all of them. I have box/manual for all of them except the Game Boy ones thatI just bought. Havn't beat them yet. My favorite is Super Castlevania IV.. but I'm almost certain it would be III if the wii ever made it available, it's been to long since I played it to remember it well. All in all I decided against the genesis, although I did find one for about 5 bucks. Lol.. Conver

WOW!!! nice... :D

and yeap.. u`ll pry like CV III the most.. of old school that is my FAV. :D

Avatar image for ShinfistMasters
ShinfistMasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 ShinfistMasters
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="ShinfistMasters"][QUOTE="Conver"]

Castlevania (GBA Port)

GreggD

Oh, yeah? Well, I have the CV stylus from the Portrait of Ruin pre-order schwag box in my DS Lite as we speak!!! Score one for me...:P

i bought two of those pre-orders, one to use and one to keep nice and pretty i keep a collection of this stuff all prestine and perfect thats how i roll if it doesnt come with a box or booklet i dont buy it, period lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Shin.. wait... i`m conffussed.. so you have the WHOLE collection of CV, for what i can see, but you do not play this games?? or do you have every game twice, one for playing and for as collection?? if so.. could you sell a copy of SotN to me :D (the used one would be ok.. :lol: )
Avatar image for child_of_lileth
child_of_lileth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 child_of_lileth
Member since 2007 • 4066 Posts

i own a buch of em.

i own Castlevania (NES, GBA re-issue, and VC), Castlevania III, Super Castlevania IV (SNES and VC), Castlevania Legends, Castlevania Chronicles, Castlevania: Symphony of The Night (PSX), Castlevania (N64), Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness, Castlevania Aria of Sorrow, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles, Castlevania: Lament of Innocence, Castlevania: Curse of Darkness, and i know i have one other one but i completely forget which one it is.

EDIT: i also have HoD now.

Conver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 Conver
No Circle of the Moon? :cry: Nice collection though.
child_of_lileth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 child_of_lileth

No Circle of the Moon? :cry: Nice collection though.Conver

thanks. and at the time i didnt have a gba, so i didnt buy it. and i dont buy it now cause its non-cannon anyway so i always forget about it. lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Awesome collection.... the other one you have is either HoD or CV:adventure....

btw: get CotM!!! (it would be harder in the future, and believe me this is a game you want on your collection) :P is a pretty great game, even thus is supposse to be one that IGA does not like :( What does he know, anyway?? :lol: :P

child_of_lileth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 child_of_lileth

btw: get CotM!!! (it would be harder in the future, and believe me this is a game you want on your collection) :P is a pretty great game, even thus is supposse to be one that IGA does not like :( What does he know, anyway?? :lol: :P

chang_1910

thanks. yeah i think adventure might be the one i forgot on the list. i lost it one of the times i moved and never found it. ive never even tried cotm but i might have to get after i decide if $90 is worth it for a sealed copy of HoD or not. lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
[QUOTE="chang_1910"]

child_of_lileth

thanks. yeah i think adventure might be the one i forgot on the list. i lost it one of the times i moved and never found it. ive never even tried cotm but i might have to get after i decide if $90 is worth it for a sealed copy of HoD or not. lol

ok... bit OT.. but that need an answer..

NO!!! imo :oops:

dude you can find the double pack HoD + AoS for 9.99US$ (I did last Dic) CotM is a lot better and used would be around 20.00

Unless of course you are looking the game as a collector... and even like that it could be found for less.... hmmmm...

child_of_lileth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 child_of_lileth
good point
Conver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 Conver
I got CotM used a while ago for 9.99 at my EB store (got 10% off too so it was only $9)
Koto2291

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#193 Koto2291
Member since 2007 • 63 Posts

curse of darkness is awesome, u should definitly get it. its one of the best (i've only played a few, but its my fav.)

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 GreggD

curse of darkness is awesome, u should definitly get it. its one of the best (i've only played a few, but its my fav.)

Koto2291
A fresh face? Please, make an introduction in the intro thread! I implor you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

curse of darkness is awesome, u should definitly get it. its one of the best (i've only played a few, but its my fav.)Koto2291

yeap.... glad to hear CoD actually have a good number of fans :P

Who has to get it, thus?? Who does not ahveCoD here?? *put the whips ou* :P

btw: i send you a invite, hope you join our lil space.. and like Gregg said let us know a bit about you :P Welcome either way :)

AsakuraHao2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#196 AsakuraHao2004
Member since 2004 • 8186 Posts
Sadly, I only have the Dracula X Chronicles.I would want to get Dawn Of Sorrow, but since I want to understand the story better, I'll wait until I get the double pack and play Aria first.I want to play Dissonance as well of course.
Avatar image for legenderysoldie
legenderysoldie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 legenderysoldie
Member since 2005 • 1237 Posts

Castlevania (NES)

castlevania IV (wii)

castlevania and its sequel, cant remember name (N64)

castlevania simphony of the night (PS)

lament of inocense, curse of darkness(PS2)

ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#198 ShaunyP
Member since 2007 • 5803 Posts
I've got Castlevania, Super Castlevania VI, Castlevania: Belmont's Revenge, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, and Castlevania 64, and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. :D
Conver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 Conver

castlevania and its sequel, cant remember name (N64)legenderysoldie

I believe that would be Legacy of Darkness.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Sadly, I only have the Dracula X Chronicles.I would want to get Dawn Of Sorrow, but since I want to understand the story better, I'll wait until I get the double pack and play Aria first.I want to play Dissonance as well of course.AsakuraHao2004

you could play it without playing the sequel, but yea is better that way... And once you are at it get CotM (one of my fav from GBA) and PoR... :P

[QUOTE="legenderysoldie"] castlevania and its sequel, cant remember name (N64)Conver

I believe that would be Legacy of Darkness.

what she said....

and @legendarysoldie: nice collectin there.. are you planing to get CV2 for Wii??

I've got Castlevania, Super Castlevania VI, Castlevania: Belmont's Revenge, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, and Castlevania 64, and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. :DShaunyP

nice :D

So... I have being adding to my collection... since I posted here... and now my collection looks like this:

Castlevania NES version for Wii

Castlevania 2 NES v. for Wii

Castlevania IV SNES for Wii

Circle of the moon GBA

Double pack: HoD & AoS for GBA

PoR and DoS for NDS

SotN and CV Chronicles for PS1

CoD and LoI for PS2

and yesterday I had to buy some food, passed near a GameStop, of course I got in... and now i`m thinking about getting CV clasic series of GBA... What do you guys/gals say, should I get it??? I do not know if I can find an excuse considering I have a Wii and that I do not like taht much how GBA games looks on the DS... on the other hand... is CV clasic on the go :twisted:

So yea.. that is my collection now... and I CAN NOT WAIT FOR CV3 for Wii....