The bAr with NO nAMe REBUILD..

• 73 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Member since 2004 • 16051 Posts

The bar IS BACK....

here is the place for you to go ramdom/OT, drink as much as your body aloud you, play some darts and billar or just chat with your friends....

Have fun and always remember.. Keep it Clean :D:D

So.. before the older building colapse... things were like this...

Zero brough out about ten crates of beer and wine (which was save from the collition) and went off to yeild at traffic...

Gregg was back with fermented IceTea...

Aries.. finished his crazy drinks and of course i wanted to try it out (waiting for it, especially after watching "I know who kill me" AWFULL movie... :P )

Vampress is around.. pry drunk.. and playing with teh vamp that aries gave her...

SupaMArioPluma.. is popping in

And so the madness continues.... :twisted:

Avatar image for deactivated-5992048d2d5ba
deactivated-5992048d2d5ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 deactivated-5992048d2d5ba
Member since 2005 • 5165 Posts

Awesome :D

Pops back in and sits with a drink. Stares at the bar top.

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 GreggD
Member since 2004 • 6710 Posts

*peeks around corner*

Anyone want some tea?

*recieves a flying boot to the face*

Guess not...

aries8269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 aries8269
Member since 2006 • 665 Posts

Well, i have some good news and some bad news everyone, I couldnt save the three bottles of Super Wine that I had made. They got smashed up real good *moment of silence in reverence for the fallen wine*.

The good news is that I managed to salvage my Super Alcohol Extraction Contraption so Zero, Ill need some more wine please :twisted:

ZeroWingEvil91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 ZeroWingEvil91
Member since 2005 • 740 Posts

Well, i have some good news and some bad news everyone, I couldnt save the three bottles of Super Wine that I had made. They got smashed up real good *moment of silence in reverence for the fallen wine*.

The good news is that I managed to salvage my Super Alcohol Extraction Contraption so Zero, Ill need some more wine please :twisted:

aries8269

Uh... I hate to tell you this, but we haven't actually stocked the new bar yet. We're dry as a desert.

aries8269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 aries8269

Oi! This again...but this time is worse. Grand opening of a new bar and theres no alcohol, the staple product of a bar.

Guess we will simply have to wait again, *looks over at Vampress* dear god, you still have that vampire?! Wait a min, that vampire is still in one peice o.0?!

ZeroWingEvil91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ZeroWingEvil91

Oi! This again...but this time is worse. Grand opening of a new bar and theres no alcohol, the staple product of a bar.

Guess we will simply have to wait again, *looks over at Vampress* dear god, you still have that vampire?! Wait a min, that vampire is still in one peice o.0?!

aries8269

Well the good news is that my bottle of souls survived and I've just ordered enough alcohol to keep we alcoholics drunk for the next six years or so, should be here in a few hours. Now, I'm going to go yell at traffic again.*runs off*

*pops back in for a second* Oh, and since Gregg's the leader now, I'm footing him with the bill!*runs away, just barely dodging a bottle from Gregg*

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 GreggD
[QUOTE="aries8269"]

ZeroWingEvil91

Well the good news is that my bottle of souls survived and I've just ordered enough alcohol to keep we alcoholics drunk for the next six years or so, should be here in a few hours. Now, I'm going to go yell at traffic again.*runs off*

*pops back in for a second* Oh, and since Gregg's the leader now, I'm footing him with the bill!*runs away, just barely dodging a bottle from Gregg*

You BASTARD!!!

Who will step forth as my lackey? Anyone?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

:twisted: am i smart or what?? :twisted: sorry gregg :lol:

anyway.... long couple of days... I NEED a drink.... why? why? where is my precious... my wine... precious wine... wine...

*fetal position*

Broddan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10 Broddan
Member since 2006 • 118 Posts
*Walks in to the bar, carrying a six-pack of beer*

Anybody up for some thirst extinguishers?? :D
GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 GreggD

*...*

I got nothing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-5992048d2d5ba
Still sitting... I don't socialize much. lol
aries8269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 aries8269

well until we get some real alcohol in this joint, guess the beer will do. Throw me two. *looks over at my contraption* guess it will have to wait...*sighs*

Hold on Mario, no one gets left out. Ill join ya once I get these 2 beers.

Broddan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#14 Broddan
Member since 2006 • 118 Posts

*Throws two beers to aires*

So, how are everyone?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

SupaMario... DUE!!!! well.... guess that a beer would have to do it.... man i really want a drink... beer... oh well... Broddan give me one... in a glass pls... :oops:

Aries come here... now we have another drinking buddie :P

*start talking with SupaMario*

*thinking* god is good to have sunday off.....

:D:D GUYS.. I have sunday off again.... vacation.. ONE whole month.... :D this month i just have to study ... :P

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 GreggD
beer+numbskulls...I mean, friends...= Super happy fun-time-anger go-go juice!
ZeroWingEvil91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ZeroWingEvil91
[QUOTE="ZeroWingEvil91"][QUOTE="aries8269"]

GreggD

You BASTARD!!!

Who will step forth as my lackey? Anyone?

Oh don't worry Gregg. How do you think I payed for drinks last time we ran out? I drained Chang's bank account of course! Just like I've been doing to each of you since I became an officer and will continue to even after I leave. *runs off giggling like a madman before popping back in again* Oh yeah, the drinks are here, and they've already charged your account. *runs off avoiding another bottle*

aries8269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 aries8269

Bout time *walks over to the large cache of wine and throws the beer bottles to the side* away with the bad, in with the good :lol: *grabs a crate, carries it to the Super Alcohol Extraction Contraption*

Alright, Chang gets the first bottle as she spoke up first prior to the collapse of the last bar. Gregg gets the second as he is leader *and was forced to pay for all this* I get third cause well...its my damn machine :P. Super Wines for everyone BUT...only one bottle...it takes 3 regular wines to come up with a good super wine and we would run out of stock quickly *eyes the room Zero went into as if to stare at Zero*

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 GreggD

Bout time *walks over to the large cache of wine and throws the beer bottles to the side* away with the bad, in with the good :lol: *grabs a crate, carries it to the Super Alcohol Extraction Contraption*

Alright, Chang gets the first bottle as she spoke up first prior to the collapse of the last bar. Gregg gets the second as he is leader *and was forced to pay for all this* I get third cause well...its my damn machine :P. Super Wines for everyone BUT...only one bottle...it takes 3 regular wines to come up with a good super wine and we would run out of stock quickly *eyes the room Zero went into as if to stare at Zero*

aries8269
But I don't drink...(!)
ZeroWingEvil91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ZeroWingEvil91

aries8269
*shoves several giant padlocks, chains, and bear traps on the store room door* And just for good measure...*whistles and a Cerberus pops up out of nowhere to stand guard.* Stay the hell out of the stock room.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

:shock: a Cerberus!!!! Zero make sure that thing is well chained...

so.. drinking buddies.... :shock: SWEET!!! Aries this is GOOD.... more...more... more... :twisted:

Gregg what did you do to your leg?? :?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-5992048d2d5ba
Sits and signs autographs on pictures of Plumma skateboarding thanks to Gregg's scouting talent.
ZeroWingEvil91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ZeroWingEvil91

so.. drinking buddies.... :shock: SWEET!!! Aries this is GOOD.... more...more... more... :twisted:

chang_1910
Oh he's fine! Perfectly trained! *hears a scream from the direction of the store room* Scuse me... *grabs a lead pipe and runs off towards the store room* BACK, FOUL BEAST! AWAY WITH YOU!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
[QUOTE="chang_1910"]

ZeroWingEvil91

Oh he's fine! Perfectly trained! *hears a scream from the direction of the store room* Scuse me... *grabs a lead pipe and runs off towards the store room* BACK, FOUL BEAST! AWAY WITH YOU!

:lol: :lol: oh wait.. why am i laughing.. ZERO!!! DUDE!!! could you please take care of your pet... you do not feed him well, he is eating ppl!!!! :shock:

aries8269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 aries8269

*sighs* and the drama continues

*turns to the Super Alcohol Extraction Contraption* glad i got this crate before *hears a scream in the background* that thing was set loose in the wine room *gestures towards the back room*

*claps hands together* alright...lets see what I can do with these bottles of wine. Better not be the cheap stuff...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

DUDE!!! get that done before that thing get loose.. at least would die drunk :lol:

aries8269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 aries8269

*grabs bottle after bottle and pours their contents into the pre-extraction chaimber and grins*
*waits to pour more in until the first series has drained into the compression chaimber then pours more in and smiles*
*watches as they go through each chaimber and stalls* damn thing *kicks the large box and it starts up again* much better *showing a malicious grin*

*takes 3 bottles and dumps a third of their contents out...placing each at a spicket and turns the nobs* Almost done everyone...oh and since Gregg apparently does not drink...*looks around the room...seeing Vampress is still playing with her playmate of a vampire and shudders* Plumr...you look like you could use a REALLY potent drink.

ZeroWingEvil91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 ZeroWingEvil91
*pops up out of nowhere, covered with blood and carrying the heads of Cerberus* It's okay guys! I killed it! *collapses*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Aries.... hit me with some goody... soooo tired... need a drink...

Hmmmmm...

someone pls check if Zero is alive.... *sigh*

aries8269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 aries8269

Well it took longer than normal...was missing a minor component...but I finally finished with the super drinks. *turns to Chang* Ok Ok...take it easy...here ya go *hands a bottle to Chang and sets one aside for myself* Alright...whos next?

Oh, and I would go check on Zero but I need to guard these remaining bottles *counts them up* these 13 remaining bottles.

Hey Vampress *looks around and finds Vampress* would you...like...well that vampire's toast. He lasted longer than I thought he would. *shakes head* Do you want a bottle?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

*grabs the bottle with a HUGE smile* :twisted: thanks buddie...

After a couple of drinks.....

!ZERO!!!! ZERO !!!!!! ZERO!!!! ZEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! DUDE!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!! ZEROOO!!!!!

hmmmmm....

:twisted:

no cerberus... no Zero....

*goes inside the bar*

*Passes Vampress on her way to teh bar* ..Aries.. i think she is too .... tired... to answer :lol:

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 GreggD
I'm back with a new concoction!!! It's a mix between orange juice, grape soda, a full pack of pixie sticks, and a quart of 18th century merlot...
ZeroWingEvil91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ZeroWingEvil91

*grabs the bottle with a HUGE smile* :twisted: thanks buddie...

After a couple of drinks.....

!ZERO!!!! ZERO !!!!!! ZERO!!!! ZEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! DUDE!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!! ZEROOO!!!!!

hmmmmm....

no cerberus... no Zero....

*goes inside the bar*

*Passes Vampress on her way to teh bar* ..Aries.. i think she is too .... tired... to answer :lol:

chang_1910

*Jumps up as soon as you pass the bar*

GET THE HELL OUT.

*Grabs Chang by the ear and drags her away* Damn kids can't obey the rules.

D3j1k0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 D3j1k0
Member since 2005 • 2085 Posts

*Pokes Vampress with a stick several times*

hey, vampire girl, are you dead?

*pokes a bit more, then drinks some of the whine she ninja'd(stole without anyone noticing) earlier*

*passes out on top of Vampress*

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 GreggD

I KNOW WHAT NINJA'D MEANS, DAMMIT!!!

Sooo.....Who wants chowder?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

*sits in a corner after Zero has yield to her*

:cry: :cry:

I KNOW WHAT NINJA'D MEANS, DAMMIT!!!

Sooo.....Who wants chowder?

GreggD

hmmmmmmm.... why not? *grabs her bottle of superstrong wine and goes where Gregg is*

BTW: D3j.. Long time no seeing.... *starts poking D3j* ... hmmmm..... *puts a glass of wine next as welcome...* ... he would wake up evetually :P

ZeroWingEvil91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 ZeroWingEvil91
*Pops up out of the storeroom wearing a top hat, monocle, and a tailcoat* I say, would any of you chaps care for some tea? I came across a rare Rassberry and Peach blend this morning and it's quite delicious! Certainly better than all that alcohol you sots seem so obsessed with! Oh ho!
GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 GreggD
*Pops up out of the storeroom wearing a top hat, monocle, and a tailcoat* I say, would any of you chaps care for some tea? I came across a rare Rassberry and Peach blend this morning and it's quite delicious! Certainly better than all that alcohol you sots seem so obsessed with! Oh ho!ZeroWingEvil91
Here, here! I'll partake some of your beverage good sir. It sounds drawl!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

What??? Try to figure out what are Gregg and Zero talking about....

ok... so eardropping is not working... hmmmmmmm... whatever....

Zero: give me one last drink... i`m off for teh night....

.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

OK... so reasons to be here.. and i`m half drunk already... :lol: (btw this has being awfully quite lately)

I GOT A POSITION AT THE HOSPITAL I WANTED!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!! ZERO drinks are on me.... wine, beer, vodka and blood for everyone!!!!!!!!

*plays some music and start dancing/jumping with bottle in hand*

(for more details go to my my lastest blog :D:D I`m SO HAPPY!!! :D)

:oops: sorry i edited the title, it would be just for a couple of days.... I`m so Happy!!! want the world to know... and bit drunk.. and my friend keep pouring wine in my glass.... :lol: If this keep going we are not going to make it out, it would end at the preparty :lol: :twisted:

WOO HOO!!! see you all around... :P

ZeroWingEvil91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ZeroWingEvil91
I've brought cake. AND A PINATA!
GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 GreggD
KUDOS FOR EVERYONE!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Hellow.... is everyone drunk?? How was Holidays for everyone??

For me most of the time was getting ready for my trip... my mom wants me home by new year.. so i would please her :) So packing :? among others has kept me a lil busy..

Zero give me a BEER!!! If you have PRESIDENTE back there, you make me REALLY happy :D:D

ZeroWingEvil91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 ZeroWingEvil91
No beer. Only ginger ale. THANKS TO YOU.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

:oops: *angel face* :oops: You have not find any alcohol, yet?? DUDE c`mon.... a women needs her blo... i mean wine.... :cry: :cry: USE your powers.... make some creature come and bring alcohol :cry:

Hmmmm.....

*looks around*

no wonders everyone look so ....... , we need alcohol.

ZeroWingEvil91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 ZeroWingEvil91
I ordered alcohol. It'll be here in three weeks. THANKS TO YOU.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

I ordered alcohol. It'll be here in three weeks. THANKS TO YOU.ZeroWingEvil91

could you remind me what was what I did.... :( I try to ... hmmmm... borow some bottles but you saw me... after that.. what else did I did, again??

:oops: :cry:

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 GreggD

[QUOTE="ZeroWingEvil91"]I ordered alcohol. It'll be here in three weeks. THANKS TO YOU.chang_1910

could you remind me what was what I did.... :( I try to ... hmmmm... borow some bottles but you saw me... after that.. what else did I did, again??

:oops: :cry:

Well, for starters you exclaimed to all of us that you found the "Holy Glasses"(of course meaning you were experiencing beer goggles), and proceeded to drag the barkeep by his leg and slit his throat for yelling too much.

After that, we thought you passed out, only to find you the next morning fully intoxicated and whipping candelabras claiming they were "filled with hearts". However, all you managed to do at that point was knock over the bottles of cognac and start a fire from the candles, thus burning the second bar to the ground.

We are now standing in the third iteration of the bar with no name, though I'm not entirely surprised that you didn't notice the new furnishings and feng shui of the place. Oh, well. Such is life with you, Mari. Even still, I don't mind ginger ale, as I like to stay sober all of the time.