deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Member since 2004 • 16051 Posts

.........Someone stated that IGA has been itching to remake Castlevania 3. Does anyone know if this true? Like where they would have read an interview with him saying that. I think with the sales of Dracula X Chronicles he might do it for the PSP. Maybe. Any thoughts?.....

Conver

ABout CV 3... there is a remake, but it was drop and the project was continue by some fans. This game is for window and is free to DL. Here you can see some image as well as Download the game. Thus you should notice that the game was never completed (one of teh members vanish) so because of this teh game has some bugs, but overall is well done and worth taking a look at it.

Note: I post this bc is LEGALLY AVAILABLE FOR FREE Download (DLing games is illegal and no supported by GS and there members.

As far as I know that is the only Remake that have being talk about.

Also note that the animated movie that is being done is based on Castlevania 3:Dracula`s Curse..

:)

Broddan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Broddan
Member since 2006 • 118 Posts
How come I did not know about this?? :O

Thanks chang for the info:D
Avatar image for deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

np ... enjoy :)

hmmmm... has conver no seen this??? she was asking for something liek this :?

Conver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#4 Conver
Member since 2003 • 3300 Posts
Well I seen it earlier and looked at it but then got sidetracked after looking at it.. lol. I don't think I will DL it but that's interesting I suppose. I think IGA will redo it sometime though.
CyberDragon10K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 CyberDragon10K
Member since 2006 • 770 Posts
AFAIK, this fan project was canceled some time ago. I don't think it's a big deal though. Kudos to the fans who wanted to push this game out, but IGA will probably make a Chronicles title featuring III sometime in the future. It IS his favorite game in the series. ^^;;

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

AFAIK, this fan project was canceled some time ago. I don't think it's a big deal though. Kudos to the fans who wanted to push this game out, but IGA will probably make a Chronicles title featuring III sometime in the future. It IS his favorite game in the series. ^^;;CyberDragon10K

Yea the project was cancel, but there is a "short" version out. I guess that we can called it like that. Whatever they were able to finished is out and that is what is free to DL

And

@ Conver and something that Cyber pointed out as well.... yea he would pry remake it at some point. Iga said it himself. He love CV III. :D (who does not?? :lol: :oops: )

Avatar image for MastirOfPuppets
MastirOfPuppets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 MastirOfPuppets
Member since 2005 • 1638 Posts
Thank you very much for posting this. I've played this before and been looking all over for it, but now I don't have to look anymore.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
np :)
Avatar image for MastirOfPuppets
MastirOfPuppets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 MastirOfPuppets
Member since 2005 • 1638 Posts
Something's wrong with the one I downloaded, particularly with the bosses. When I reach the end of the level (where a boss is), he's either there, or not. When I kill him the glowing ball doesn't appear and I can't finish the level. And when there's no boss I can't finish it, period. Please help.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Sorry Master, maybe i was not clear enough above... The game was never finish. So it has some bugs, I quote form the DL place:

There are many bugs in the game, but please try it. I would've wanted you guys to enjoy it.

There is only one boss that actually exist on teh game (i played this a while ago so i do not remeber which one.. the skull something..)

You should be able to "jump" from one stage to the next and play the parts that were finish (but again expect some bugs)

:oops: Sorry if i make you believe this was a completed game :oops:

EDIT: i found a "walkthrought" of the game (it may contain spoilers) But here you should be able to see what to expect of the game, i just watch the 1st part and yeap.. that is prettty much it. As you can tell from the clips, it kind of jump from one "block" to teh other.

part 1

part 2

Hope that helps... :oops:

AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#12 AtariKidX
Member since 2010 • 7156 Posts
The link don't work.From where i can download this..??