falconclan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 0

#1 falconclan
Member since 2005 • 15885 Posts
i dont remember the exact score but egm gave Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow 9.5/9.0/8.5 GOTM !!!! this game= hit...
Geusprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#2 Geusprime
Member since 2004 • 2263 Posts
lol Castlevania DoS FTW
amirite?!!1one
Avatar image for Project_Nemesis
Project_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Project_Nemesis
Member since 2003 • 5959 Posts
go over to [ulr=http://www.gamerankings.com/]Game Rankings[/url] and check out the other reviews for DoS. its looking damn amazing. i cant wait.
propyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 propyro
Member since 2005 • 6736 Posts
I can wait. Don't get me wrong, i'm looking forward to this game, a lot. I'm wondering what kind of bonus's they'd toss in for playing the game with the different Castlevania GBA games in the GBA slot, because i know that Feel the Magic did it, I would really like to see what these guys cooked up for that and if the NES classics Castlevania dose anything. God damn it ... now i'm going to have to beat the game start to finish with a different gba game sitting in it each time to see what they did ...
falconclan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#5 falconclan
Member since 2005 • 15885 Posts
I can wait. Don't get me wrong, i'm looking forward to this game, a lot. I'm wondering what kind of bonus's they'd toss in for playing the game with the different Castlevania GBA games in the GBA slot, because i know that Feel the Magic did it, I would really like to see what these guys cooked up for that and if the NES classics Castlevania dose anything. God damn it ... now i'm going to have to beat the game start to finish with a different gba game sitting in it each time to see what they did ...propyro
i already know all the secrets that are in it:) but you guys will just have to wait and see :lol:
windwail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 windwail
Member since 2004 • 450 Posts

I do desire it, the main problem I still have with is the shoddy artwork. I said this in my intro text, but I really do not care for this manga-ish style.

Ayami Kojima's artwork has contributed enormously to the atmosphere we think of when we think of Castlevania. I can understand if she's busy working on Curse of Darknes, but they could at least try to replicate her style, or at least not go directly against it.

That makes for three gifted Kojimas: Hideo, Ayami, and a japanese girl I met in France, who wanted to be a "boulanger" or a baker of sweet breads. God, she could bake, I have no doubt she'll be successful. If only she's learned french.

propyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 propyro
Member since 2005 • 6736 Posts
WHile i lik eanime and what not, i do agree with you, that shift in the art style has kind of upset the aptmosphere a bit. I've still got to play the game and see how it comes out though, i'm doing my best to be optimistic towards it.
windwail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 windwail
Member since 2004 • 450 Posts
Oh yes, I'm still quite excited towards it. I just don't like the artwork.
alucard1137

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 alucard1137
Member since 2006 • 2916 Posts
if youve got a usa version of aos in the 2nd slot then you get some sorty of special ring from the begining of the game and yes i do like anime but i think anime does not belong in castlevania but i do like the idea of an opening movie like the one in sotn