Castlevania: DOS ... a religious experience?

propyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 propyro
Member since 2005 • 6736 Posts
I was looking around at the release dates on some games i'm anticipating, and one thing i noticed is that the american release date for Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow is on October 4th ... which coincides with Rosh Hashannah. Coincedince or a planned occurance? :roll:
Avatar image for Project_Nemesis
Project_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Project_Nemesis
Member since 2003 • 5959 Posts
your link there says rosh hannashah (sp?) is the "dawn of the year" maybe Dawn of Sorrow is the dawn of a new year of Castlevania. thinking............yes that makes sense with Curse of Darkness coming soon. very interesting. you should check out the japanese release date of DoS. it would be interesting.........
propyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 propyro
Member since 2005 • 6736 Posts
Yea, i guess if you wanted to go nuts and over analize it, you could say that releasing it on the Jewish new year was a deliberate decision, but i think it was just a coincidince. If it was deliberate then they would have either released the Japanese version on the 4th, or they would have made sure both the japanese and north american versions were ready for release on that day. But even I don't think Konami would be so pretentious as to go and do something like that on purpose.
Avatar image for dwellerofrhymes
dwellerofrhymes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 dwellerofrhymes
Member since 2004 • 4163 Posts
I think these guys had something to do with it. Call it a Ju-ish conspiracy.