Your Loyalty

• 79 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hoogiewumpus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 hoogiewumpus
Member since 2011 • 134 Posts
What is your loyalty to your console of choice? For example, I am a PS3 gamer who will do anything to defend it. I enjoy defending it. Do you feel the same way about your COC? How do you feel about the opposing consoles? Let's here it, SW!
Moon__Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Moon__Light
Member since 2011 • 125 Posts
I spend my money on the best product that suits ME.
Bujikan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Bujikan92
Member since 2011 • 214 Posts
Im a PS3/Sony fan (I play the 360 and Wii all the time, cuz none of my friend have Ps3s) but I just dont go around defending everything about it, thats just silly. I dont really care for the other consoles, but niether do I just bash them for no reason and make the PS3 look like the greatest thing ever created and everything just suck.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 23024 Posts

I would prefer to not discuss my COC with you thanks... Im finding all this action from a level 1 kinda strange, anyone else?

hoogiewumpus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 hoogiewumpus

I would prefer to not discuss my COC with you thanks... Im finding all this action from a level 1 kinda strange, anyone else?

TheEroica
Except I'm a level 3, and I have said nothing that violates the TOU. You don't need to be rude with me. I did nothing to provoke you. We are, after all, on SW where discussion of COC is the primary topic of discussion.
razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 razgriz_101
Member since 2007 • 16875 Posts

None, the only brand i am actually loyal to in any sense of the word is Fender :P

They all basically supply us with ways of playing games and enjoying ourselves why get caught up in the fanboyistic morality that some people seem to endulge in because they are jelous of the fact they cant afford the others or just generally about as bright as a 10w bulb :P

cloudff7tm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 cloudff7tm
Member since 2006 • 3975 Posts

I don't have any loyalty to game companies or systems. Sounds kind of ridiculous imo.

AmnesiaHaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#9 AmnesiaHaze
Member since 2008 • 5685 Posts

loyality ... yeah im loyal to myself , i buy whatever i i think is best for me , companies should just do their job and give me products they cant expect anything else from me than my money

KiZZo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 KiZZo1
Member since 2007 • 3989 Posts

TheEroica

Yeah, he says he's a new user, but knows the SW terminology, it's an obvious alt account ...

gameofthering

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 gameofthering
Member since 2004 • 11286 Posts

I'm not loyal to any console.

Loyal to PC though :P

hoogiewumpus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 hoogiewumpus

[QUOTE="TheEroica"]

KiZZo1

Yeah, he says he's a new user, but knows the SW terminology, it's an obvious alt account ...

Read my sig. I've been lurking here for a long time.
AmnesiaHaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 AmnesiaHaze
Member since 2008 • 5685 Posts

[QUOTE="TheEroica"]

KiZZo1

actually he says that hes watching the boards longer and just signed up recently

Avatar image for WithoutGraceXII
WithoutGraceXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 WithoutGraceXII
Member since 2007 • 1797 Posts
Not really loyal to any particular console or even pc, I'll play on whatever the games are. I am loyal to developers though.
daledoback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 daledoback
Member since 2011 • 148 Posts

I have no loyalty. I play the one that delivers the best experience and if that changes each generation I have no problem with that. Blind devotion due some overblown nostalgia is absurd.

GammaTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 GammaTru
Member since 2011 • 84 Posts

I don't have any loyalty to game companies or systems. Sounds kind of ridiculous imo.

cloudff7tm
I have to agree. I don't see the point in being loyal to a piece of hardware. To use a bad analogy, it's like being loyal to a wooden chair because you didn't purchase a metal or plastic one.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Eh... I don't stay loyal to anything. I can't, I've been disappointed too many times when staying loyal.
lowe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 lowe0
Member since 2004 • 13692 Posts
My loyalty is to id, Bungie, Valve, Criterion, Epic, Harmonix, etc.. I'll go to whatever platform they're on.
funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts
A gaming console is one of the stupidest thing to put your loyalty on. One other stupid thing is to be loyal to a corporation.
el3m2tigre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 el3m2tigre
Member since 2007 • 4232 Posts

I'm loyal to the PS3 exclusives.

Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#21 Badosh
Member since 2011 • 12774 Posts
Absolutely no loyality.
JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#22 JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts
Meh i do prefer my PS3 as console of choice but i don't hate the Xbox or anything and i enjoy my PC about as much as my PS3 but if the games are exclusive then i have no problem buying it for that platform, except Xbox i won't buy XBl i feel extorted "You can only play your game that you have already bought if you pay us even more money".
Espereful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Espereful
Member since 2011 • 176 Posts
i have no loyalty
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="TheEroica"]

hoogiewumpus
Except I'm a level 3, and I have said nothing that violates the TOU. You don't need to be rude with me. I did nothing to provoke you. We are, after all, on SW where discussion of COC is the primary topic of discussion.

not provoking just interesting your use of system wars so early into an account. why go from lurking to "all in" so fast?
funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts
[QUOTE="hoogiewumpus"][QUOTE="TheEroica"]

TheEroica

not provoking just interesting your use of system wars so early into an account. why go from lurking to "all in" so fast?

Because System Wars has funsohng.
Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#26 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

I'm not "loyal" to any one console. Each one has their fair share of great games, and, if I had the time and money, I'd have all three of the current gen consoles.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="funsohng"][QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="hoogiewumpus"] Except I'm a level 3, and I have said nothing that violates the TOU. You don't need to be rude with me. I did nothing to provoke you. We are, after all, on SW where discussion of COC is the primary topic of discussion.

Because System Wars has funsohng.

This is true :)
PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#28 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30574 Posts

I prefer the 360 since it´s my only console but love some PS3, Wii and PC games.

dommeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29 dommeus
Member since 2004 • 9433 Posts

No loyalty to a console maker, but I do have a developer preference (anything Valve, Obsidian, Bioware, Rockstar, Sports Interactive etc), and franchise loyalty (Fallout, Football Manager, Mass Effect, Half Life, GTA, Assassins Creed etc).

But that loyalty and preference only go as far as interest. If any of those companies/franchises releases a piece of s***, then I wouldn't hesitate to call them out.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

All I really care about are the games. Right now, I'm playing nothing but my PS3 because of Infamous2. When Gears 3 releases, I'll play my 360. Skyward Sword, the Wii.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

I am loyal to myself. I'm sorry, but I don't build bonds with pieces of plastic :P I may trust one company more than the other due to experiences, but next gen if Sony takes the casual route with cheap hardware and bad games while Microsoft releases a game system with great advances in hardware and lots of game support, I'm going with Microsoft. I don't make my decisions that fast though, Sony has a great first party so they don't have to try as hard for exclusives, but if the situation is so where switching to another console or getting more than one furthers my enjoyment, I'd gladly do so. I only have a PS3 right now because that's all I have interest in (other than a Wii for classic games, but I'm going to buy the Wii U for that stuff).

turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 turtlethetaffer

I am loyal to myself. I'm sorry, but I don't build bonds with pieces of plastic :P I may trust one company more than the other due to experiences, but next gen if Sony takes the casual route with cheap hardware and bad games while Microsoft releases a game system with great advances in hardware and lots of game support, I'm going with Microsoft. I don't make my decisions that fast though, Sony has a great first party so they don't have to try as hard for exclusives, but if the situation is so where switching to another console or getting more than one furthers my enjoyment, I'd gladly do so. I only have a PS3 right now because that's all I have interest in (other than a Wii for classic games, but I'm going to buy the Wii U for that stuff).

XVision84

Wait so you haven't married and had kids witha console? What's wrong with you?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

turtlethetaffer

I want to marry my PS3 and have a baby named Vita, but I can't marry it because I don't know where to put the ring :cry: where is the ring finger?

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 TheEroica  Moderator

I will admit that BioWare support at the beginning of this generation helped my decision. I wont game on pc, never have and I have nothing against it, but I dont really want to get into the PC rig world. I have a nice career and make plenty of money and bought a 360 as I was an XBOX owner last gen, Im more than satisfied with the gameing lineup both formerly and presently. Unless some madness ensues Ill probably continue being an xbox gamer.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 TheEroica  Moderator

[QUOTE="turtlethetaffer"]

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

XVision84

I want to marry my PS3 and have a baby named Vita, but I can't marry it because I don't know where to put the ring :cry: where is the ring finger?

wait, you dont know where to put the ring but you know where to put something else in order to make a baby? Im confused... ;)
doubalfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 30

#36 doubalfa
Member since 2006 • 7108 Posts
[QUOTE="XVision84"]

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

trust me you dont want to know
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 turtlethetaffer

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

XVision84

Anywhere you want it to be.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

TheEroica

wait, you dont know where to put the ring but you know where to put something else in order to make a baby? Im confused... ;)

That's what the CD drive is for :P

turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 turtlethetaffer

[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="XVision84"]

XVision84

That's what the CD drive is for :P

Yeah who doesn't do this? Man I have like 4 3DS's from my Wii...

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#40 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

Being loyal to a piece of plastic from a multibillion dollar corporation is a special kind of insane. I do however enjoy games from certain developers more than others although calling it loyalty would be a stretch..

Warlord_Irochi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#41 Warlord_Irochi
Member since 2009 • 4291 Posts

Like if we were talking about a country or we were in the army !!

I am loyal to GAMING; I don't care in which machine it is working: a good game is a good game.

Be loyal to a machine, hate another and the result is only one: your a whilingly closing your door to awesome exclusivities from the machine you hate. The result is always a loose.

My point...

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

I have no loyalty, i buy whatever i like whenever i have money for it.

Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Sagem28
Member since 2010 • 10498 Posts

I'm loyal to my wife and my dog.
That's about it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#44 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

I'm not loyal to any system. If a game is good then I will buy it.

kris9031998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#45 kris9031998
Member since 2008 • 7554 Posts
Used to be loyal to the ps3. Owned all the consoles. Now i sold all of them, and i am loyal to the one and only king, the PC.
Avatar image for deactivated-594be627b82ba
deactivated-594be627b82ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#46 deactivated-594be627b82ba
Member since 2006 • 8405 Posts

I don't get what's the point to be loyal to an object, brand or company ( that i don't even work for) I go after the games that interest me, it's just happend that sony never let me down

jonathant5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 jonathant5
Member since 2010 • 873 Posts
My system of choice, the one I am most biased towards is the PC. It is just such a great system with so many benefits (and very few costs), and so many excellent games on it. That being said I'll buy any system as long as it has the games that interest me, and I will defend/attack any system if I seen an issue.
lusitanogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 lusitanogamer
Member since 2006 • 9338 Posts
My loyalty is to the games, not the hardware they run on.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60723 Posts
Since I like games, PC/PS3 ftw.
silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts
Not loyal to any of my systems. Used to be loyal to my 360 but since late 08 they're dead for me.