Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#251 Desmonic  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 19990 Posts

Yo, mass quote chain. Not cool bros, not cool.

StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#252 StealthMonkey4
Member since 2009 • 7434 Posts

You're just making baseless claims. This whole topic is nothing but a strawman.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#253  Edited By deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@tormentos said:
@GoldenElementXL said:

Nice try Tormentos. How can you forget the Cows assault on the metagame? You were one of the Cows leading the charge after all.

If anyone wants a good read and a good laugh, you should revisit the TLOU hype thread! 166 pages of pure gold!

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/the-last-of-us-hype-thread-56k-80-gs-29337112/?page=1

What i don't believe about the meta game is about been use as Gamespot only score that is VALID you idiot,that is what i even fight a mod about it,not that i don't believe the meta game score for flop,but what lemmings try to do here that hold up to gamespot score and try to use the meta game score as only valid score to represent that game,so if i say TLOU has 95% they say it is an 8 because we are on gamespot on only gamespot score matter which is a lie.

I even argue this with @SecretPolice no so long ago when he told me he would use Meta score for Halo MCC because i use it to in other games,i and told him it was fine that only for the flop GS is what matter,outside it meta is fine.

TLOU is an 8 though. Just like MCC is a 6. Those other scores don't matter here and are only used for damage control. This is System Wars and you have to follow System Wars rules. Cows didn't have a problem with this until TLOU. If you want to use metacritic or gamerankings go to the Games Discussion Board. Oh wait, you don't play games but you get my point.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52451 Posts
@Desmonic said:

Seriously. ZERO consideration for tablet and phone users.

Hell, this shit even sucks on a PC.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#255  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

What are these huge quote chains people are talking about?

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52451 Posts
@charizard1605 said:

What are these huge quote chains people are talking about?

Previous page is one big scroll-a-thon.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#257  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

Yeah, I see them now. Jesus.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:

TLOU is an 8 though. Just like MCC is a 6. Those other scores don't matter here and are only used for damage control. This is System Wars and you have to follow System Wars rules. Cows didn't have a problem with this until TLOU. If you want to use metacritic or gamerankings go to the Games Discussion Board. Oh wait, you don't play games but you get my point.

No is not just like Halo isn't a 6 game.

There is no rules here that only gamespot score matter here,what gamespot score only count is for the Meta game,i already prove you are wrong and i even quote lemmings doing the same want me to go even further before TLOU was launch and quote lemming ignoring this site score because it flopped a game they like.?

Oh wait what is that to the right of Gamespot score.? Oh but if it is a METACRITIC SCORE...hahahahaa But wait i though only gamespot score matter on gamespot so why in hell gamespot has a meta score right alone side its score.?

Why not IGN or 1up No is META...hahahaha

Your argument just got crush Meta is valid here and even this own site point to the score...lol

I play games one of the most fun is watching you get own,now is funny to see you stir away from the argument and hide on the fact that you claim i don't play games i already prove i did i have nothing more to prove but to prove you wrong...

Enjoy..

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#259 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:
@charizard1605 said:
@mr_huggles_dog said:

@charizard1605: So what you're saying is that you fooled most ppl here b/c they are stupid?

I still like being blunt....I don't feel like a dirty cheating husband that way.

No, I'm saying the exact opposite- I'm saying your bluntness can be accepted and even appreciated as long as it is backed up with some real substance. In this case, with an actual, well reasoned and laid out argument.

I wouldn't go that far, you presented an eloquently written thread but the points you made were pretty lacking. For example you still haven't commented on the numerous users bringing up that FFVII has never been on a Microsoft console (Yes, we know it's on PC), yet Tomb raiders direct sequel is forgoing the playstation userbase entirely as of right now. naturally there should of been more outrage.

I'm not disagreeing people on here act hypocritically, but the difference between the two situations does exist.

Where as I think the base of the situation is the truth. As char said some cows are gleeful about timed exclusion for FF7 but were anusredbuttleakage wrecketified about timed exclusion on Tomb Raider. "Oh noes! Its becawse teh previous was on teh PlayStation" .,.......this one might not be that's big business. It cant be used as teh ownage says cows because they can play it on PC but it can be a defense against being called hypocrites? GTFO classic baby shit, I need it my way wah wah.

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 Livecommander
Member since 2009 • 1388 Posts

@charizard1605: if your a ff7 fan.. chances are you dont have a xbox anyway. Not as your man system atleast. The style and mindset convince to actually like the game isnt the vibe the xbox brings nor what the brand targets. Same thing as metal gear and few other games that always sells less on ms. If they focus one system 1st.. it releases faster aka faster money.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@StealthMonkey4 said:

You're just making baseless claims. This whole topic is nothing but a strawman.

Really? All last gen, cows always bashed 360/pc games to lemmings saying "I can still play it on PC".

Three of the biggest games at Sony's E3 were PS4/PC games: FF, Shenmue 3, and No Man's Sky. Despite that, cows flooded the forums saying "Sony won E3". If you don't think that's hypocrisy, I would advise you to look up the definition.

xxgunslingerxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By xxgunslingerxx
Member since 2005 • 4275 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

DISCLAIMER: I don't need to say this, but this will inevitably come up, so let me make this clear. I like the PS4 far more than the Xbox One. In my opinion, the Xbox One is still struggling to find a reason to justify its existence, whereas the PS4 is approaching as near to perfection as I can imagine a console approaching.

With that out of the way-

Let's talk about timed exclusivity.

This is an important topic to talk about- you know, it's been a bit of a hot topic lately. Remember when, last year, Microsoft announced that Rise of the Tomb Raider would be an Xbox timed exclusive? Caused a bit of an uproar there, didn't it? How dare they do this, everyone asked. They're just using money to block others from playing the game- this isn't the good kind of exclusivity, everyone reasoned. Not like Bayonetta 2 or Street Fighter V, where the games wouldn't have existed until Nintendo and Sony came along to rescue them. This was just Microsoft using their pockets to add artificial value to their console.

You know what, I agree. I absolutely do. I think the Tomb Raider exclusivity is bullshit, and even as a business move, it's too short sighted to actually be meaningful.

The difference is, I am consistent, and you are not. You are all hypocrites.

What are you talking about?

I am talking about an announcement that was made recently- that everyone is celebrating. Final Fantasy VII. It's being remade. That's good news, right? That's very good news! It's a landmark game, people have wanted it since forever, and fans are finally getting a chance to play a reinterpreted version of this classic. It's a win win!

Unfortunately, thanks to Sony, all but 22 million of current gamers are being locked out of actually getting to play it.

Remember, this is not permanent exclusivity. Sony is not funding this project. All they seem to have done is given Square Enix some financial benefits- to secure timed exclusivity of the game for their system. No different from Microsoft with Rise of the Tomb Raider (ironically, also a Square Enix game- they seem to be a bit whorish with this, don't they?)

But where Microsoft was villified by the gaming community for this - and whoo boy, were they villified - people aren't calling Sony on this shit. No, in fact, PlayStation exclusivity is even being celebrated by those same people who called foul on Microsoft doing the same with Tomb Raider. ONLY on PlayStation, they say, gleefully, after turning around from having raged at Microsoft and Xbox fans for this exact same maneuver not a year ago.

What is this double standard? What the hell, guys? Microsoft does it, so it's evil, but Sony does it and it's all well and good? You should be ashamed of yourselves.

TL;DR- No, there's no TL;DR. Stop being lazy and read the damn thing. It'll take you two minutes.

actually sony owned the rights to publish FF7 and its possible that they still do for consoles. They published it on the ps1(they sold the rights to publish the pc version back to square)

Its also possible that sony is giving up the rights to publish ff7 on consoles to get the remake first

also if not how is this any different than sony funding the development of sf4?

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

@tormentos said:
@always_explicit said:

I didnt "slam" the review I said there's a huge discrepancy between user review and that of gamespot. I openly admitted the multiplayer had issues and deserved to be marked down based on those issues. I have no idea why you feel you can quote me and label me a hypocrite, I have never passed judgement on gamespots review of TLOU. I would appreciate it if you didnt quote my post from other topics to prove a point in an argument I am not involved in. If you would like to engage me in conversation do so like an adult and make sure its an argument I am actually involved in. If you quote me again in a conversation I am not involved in, in a misguided attempt to prove a point I will report you. I hope thats clear.

That is because most user reviews come from fans.

no shit sherlock.

drekula2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#264 drekula2
Member since 2012 • 3349 Posts

Honestly, I don't see what's wrong with timed exclusives.

If a game isn't as good 6 months or a year later as it is on release date, then it's not a good game (and it's probably not worth your time)

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#265  Edited By GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@Livecommander said:

@charizard1605: if your a ff7 fan.. chances are you dont have a xbox anyway.

I think this is a pretty questionable claim.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

DISCLAIMER: I don't need to say this, but this will inevitably come up, so let me make this clear. I like the PS4 far more than the Xbox One. In my opinion, the Xbox One is still struggling to find a reason to justify its existence, whereas the PS4 is approaching as near to perfection as I can imagine a console approaching.

With that out of the way-

Let's talk about timed exclusivity.

This is an important topic to talk about- you know, it's been a bit of a hot topic lately. Remember when, last year, Microsoft announced that Rise of the Tomb Raider would be an Xbox timed exclusive? Caused a bit of an uproar there, didn't it? How dare they do this, everyone asked. They're just using money to block others from playing the game- this isn't the good kind of exclusivity, everyone reasoned. Not like Bayonetta 2 or Street Fighter V, where the games wouldn't have existed until Nintendo and Sony came along to rescue them. This was just Microsoft using their pockets to add artificial value to their console.

You know what, I agree. I absolutely do. I think the Tomb Raider exclusivity is bullshit, and even as a business move, it's too short sighted to actually be meaningful.

The difference is, I am consistent, and you are not. You are all hypocrites.

What are you talking about?

I am talking about an announcement that was made recently- that everyone is celebrating. Final Fantasy VII. It's being remade. That's good news, right? That's very good news! It's a landmark game, people have wanted it since forever, and fans are finally getting a chance to play a reinterpreted version of this classic. It's a win win!

Unfortunately, thanks to Sony, all but 22 million of current gamers are being locked out of actually getting to play it.

Remember, this is not permanent exclusivity. Sony is not funding this project. All they seem to have done is given Square Enix some financial benefits- to secure timed exclusivity of the game for their system. No different from Microsoft with Rise of the Tomb Raider (ironically, also a Square Enix game- they seem to be a bit whorish with this, don't they?)

But where Microsoft was villified by the gaming community for this - and whoo boy, were they villified - people aren't calling Sony on this shit. No, in fact, PlayStation exclusivity is even being celebrated by those same people who called foul on Microsoft doing the same with Tomb Raider. ONLY on PlayStation, they say, gleefully, after turning around from having raged at Microsoft and Xbox fans for this exact same maneuver not a year ago.

What is this double standard? What the hell, guys? Microsoft does it, so it's evil, but Sony does it and it's all well and good? You should be ashamed of yourselves.

TL;DR- No, there's no TL;DR. Stop being lazy and read the damn thing. It'll take you two minutes.

you're stupid

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 tormentos

@always_explicit said:

no shit sherlock.

Exactly so more lemmings will not vote the game as bad.

@cainetao11 said:

Where as I think the base of the situation is the truth. As char said some cows are gleeful about timed exclusion for FF7 but were anusredbuttleakage wrecketified about timed exclusion on Tomb Raider. "Oh noes! Its becawse teh previous was on teh PlayStation" .,.......this one might not be that's big business. It cant be used as teh ownage says cows because they can play it on PC but it can be a defense against being called hypocrites? GTFO classic baby shit, I need it my way wah wah.

Same as lemmings who were quick to downplay TLOU on PS4 as multi yet used Halo MCC as exclusive..lol

Again both sides do it,hell i have quote several lemmings claiming the PS4 has nothing but multiplatform for the holiday,but refuse to say the same about the xbox one.

Fable,Gears,Tomb Raider all are multi so how come the xbox one isn't filled with multies as well.?

Hell The Tomorrow Children,Until Down,Drawn to Death are PS4 exclusives that without counting,Tearaway,Persona 5,Tales of Zestiria,Uncharted collection and others.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 cainetao11

@tormentos said:
@always_explicit said:

no shit sherlock.

Exactly so more lemmings will not vote the game as bad.

@cainetao11 said:

Same as lemmings who were quick to downplay TLOU on PS4 as multi yet used Halo MCC as exclusive..lol

Again both sides do it,hell i have quote several lemmings claiming the PS4 has nothing but multiplatform for the holiday,but refuse to say the same about the xbox one.

Fable,Gears,Tomb Raider all are multi so how come the xbox one isn't filled with multies as well.?

Hell The Tomorrow Children,Until Down,Drawn to Death are PS4 exclusives that without counting,Tearaway,Persona 5,Tales of Zestiria,Uncharted collection and others.

Who ever said both sides weren't hypocrites? Hey I know!! Why don't you make a thread about it?!!!

I don't care what PS4 has listed for holiday. Nothing is taking my money from TR, Halo 5, Fallout 4

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 tormentos

@cainetao11 said:

Who ever said both sides weren't hypocrites? Hey I know!! Why don't you make a thread about it?!!!

I don't care what PS4 has listed for holiday. Nothing is taking my money from TR, Halo 5, Fallout 4

Yes i know and that is because you are a huge lemming,hell Fallout will be on PS4.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By cainetao11

@tormentos said:
@cainetao11 said:

Yes i know and that is because you are a huge lemming,hell Fallout will be on PS4.

But at least I own a PS4 unlike the MOO master you are HAHAHAHAHAHA

You're such a pathetic fanboy that when I list the games I am buying this holiday you assume I am saying it as if I don't know Fallout 4 is on PS4. You just cant stop can you? I didn't list that for ownage. I listed them because that's what I want to play this holiday season.

khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#271  Edited By khoofia_pika
Member since 2006 • 16761 Posts

TLDR

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178865 Posts

@blackace said:

@charizard1605: Seriously, it took you this long to figure out there were a bunch of hypocrites on SW. Sony fanboys are the biggest of the bunch. Telling XB1 fans that B/C isn't needed, because they should be playing next-gen games on their next-gen system, yet then they say Sony wins E3 because of games like FF VII and Shenmue. lol!! I thought you wanted next-gen games on your next-gen system. They continue to praise PSNow which is nothing, but last gen games and you have to pay to play them. Bunch of hypocrites.

What the ****...Shenmue is a new game. It's the 3rd game in the series.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#273 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

How did they let this guy be a mod?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178865 Posts

@freedomfreak said:
@Desmonic said:

Seriously. ZERO consideration for tablet and phone users.

Hell, this shit even sucks on a PC.

You're aren't lying.....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 deactivated-583e460ca986b

@tormentos said:

No is not just like Halo isn't a 6 game.

There is no rules here that only gamespot score matter here,what gamespot score only count is for the Meta game,i already prove you are wrong and i even quote lemmings doing the same want me to go even further before TLOU was launch and quote lemming ignoring this site score because it flopped a game they like.?

Oh wait what is that to the right of Gamespot score.? Oh but if it is a METACRITIC SCORE...hahahahaa But wait i though only gamespot score matter on gamespot so why in hell gamespot has a meta score right alone side its score.?

Why not IGN or 1up No is META...hahahaha

Your argument just got crush Meta is valid here and even this own site point to the score...lol

I play games one of the most fun is watching you get own,now is funny to see you stir away from the argument and hide on the fact that you claim i don't play games i already prove i did i have nothing more to prove but to prove you wrong...

Enjoy..

1 - I really am enjoying how you continue to bring up Metacritic over and over. First you don't like how TLOU is an 8 here with a 95 Metacritic, and now you bring up Forza 5 scoring a 9 here but a 79 Metacritic. There is an obvious slant in your argument. Once again, here in System Wars, Metacritic does not matter. I don't care if Lems, Cows, Sheep or Hermits try to bend the rules, it is wrong. And I have a feeling that if these score discrepancies were in Sony's favor you would be singing a different tune. But hey, this thread is about hypocrites after all.

2 - System Wars is a sub forum on Gamespot.com. Here in System Wars we follow the metagame in an attempt to be able to declare winners and losers. With out these rules, users like yourself will attempt to change the criteria to win whenever they see fit.

From the System Wars survival guide -

"The Metagame has been the heart and soul of SystemWars since its inception. While there is no "determinant" to dictate who wins a generation (anarchy in SystemWars!), one of the biggest indicators SystemWarriors use to debate their system of choice is games, and more importantly, exclusive games. The Metagame tracks which platform holds the most amount of exclusives, and thus when you see a big exclusive game meet its hype or perhaps flop, there is always a large amount of hoopla in the forums. One important caveat in this is that only Gamespot reviews count, and second opinions on Gamespot reviews hold no bearing"

System Wars IS the metagame. Maybe you should move over to the Games discussion or the Playstation Nation boards. They don't have these rules over on those boards that you seem to struggle with.

waahahah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#276  Edited By waahahah
Member since 2014 • 2462 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

PS4 and Xbox one are basically the same. With many of the "exclusives" also being launched on PC for both platforms... eventually consoles will have out lived their purpose.

As for the rest of the article M$ has been the subject of a lot of hate going years. It's popular to hate on M$ regardless of the quality of their products or practices. People are hypocrites nailing M$ for timed exclusivity and praising sony. Pay to play on line? Terrible... sony does it? Its good value because ps+ is good value. No Its terrible practice. PS+ is a good value.. but to stuff the online pay behind that particular pay wall is just holding online hostage on the platform. Both Sony and M$ can suck it.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 tormentos

@cainetao11 said:

You're such a pathetic fanboy that when I list the games I am buying this holiday you assume I am saying it as if I don't know Fallout 4 is on PS4. You just cant stop can you? I didn't list that for ownage. I listed them because that's what I want to play this holiday season.

Oh i own a PS4 and i already prove it just like i proved i own a gaming PC to.

That is not how it sound here buffoon,but your argument is ok as i don't care about the recycle shit coming to xbox one this holiday either.

@GoldenElementXL said:

1 - I really am enjoying how you continue to bring up Metacritic over and over. First you don't like how TLOU is an 8 here with a 95 Metacritic, and now you bring up Forza 5 scoring a 9 here but a 79 Metacritic. There is an obvious slant in your argument. Once again, here in System Wars, Metacritic does not matter. I don't care if Lems, Cows, Sheep or Hermits try to bend the rules, it is wrong. And I have a feeling that if these score discrepancies were in Sony's favor you would be singing a different tune. But hey, this thread is about hypocrites after all.

2 - System Wars is a sub forum on Gamespot.com. Here in System Wars we follow the metagame in an attempt to be able to declare winners and losers. With out these rules, users like yourself will attempt to change the criteria to win whenever they see fit.

From the System Wars survival guide -

"The Metagame has been the heart and soul of SystemWars since its inception. While there is no "determinant" to dictate who wins a generation (anarchy in SystemWars!), one of the biggest indicators SystemWarriors use to debate their system of choice is games, and more importantly, exclusive games. The Metagame tracks which platform holds the most amount of exclusives, and thus when you see a big exclusive game meet its hype or perhaps flop, there is always a large amount of hoopla in the forums. One important caveat in this is that only Gamespot reviews count, and second opinions on Gamespot reviews hold no bearing"

System Wars IS the metagame. Maybe you should move over to the Games discussion or the Playstation Nation boards. They don't have these rules over on those boards that you seem to struggle with.

The meta game you idiot is the FLOP game in other words to DETERMINE if a game flops only Gamespot score MATTER,outside of that there is no rule saying only gamespot score are the only ones valid.

The Metagame tracks which platform holds the most amount of exclusives, and thus when you see a big exclusive game meet its hype or perhaps flop, there is always a large amount of hoopla in the forums. One important caveat in this is that only Gamespot reviews count, and second opinions on Gamespot reviews hold no bearing"

Is only for the flop game not for any other argument here so yeah by Gamespot TLOU flop by meta is one of the highest rated games,and this site endorse Meta.

First rule of the meta-game:- only Gamespot scores count. It doesn't matter what Eurogamer says. It doesn't matter that you much prefer the prose of IGN. It doesn't matter that metacritic is giving a very different score on average. Only Gamespot scores count.

This does not, in any way, mean that you aren't allowed to talk about metacritic or use metacritic as evidence of how good or bad a game is.

The meta-game isn't here to stifle discussion. But for the purposes of determining the definitive score of a game, for purely meta-game purposes....

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/the-official-based-system-wars-meta-game-30970892/#210/

Gamespot only matter for the meta game the meta game is...

• As a system owner/fan, you want as many top-rated games as possible, which involves 'hyping' upcoming and newly announced games which you think are going to be excellent entries in your game library
  • If a game is hyped up to be amazing, and it fails to meet that hype, it's officially a flop
  • A flop is not a bad game. It can be a great game. It can be one of the best games of the year. But if it failed to meet expectations and its followers over-did it with pre-release hype, it's a flop. Accept it and move on.

Hyping the game and see if the hype is met or not,that is the meta game and for the meta game ONLY GAMESPOT SCORE MATTER.

Outside of that yeah it really doesn't you are not the first blind fanboy who want to hold tied to gamespot as only scoring source,fact is even gamespot has a meta score right beside their score,so you are wrong period,now hide in that closet for a few weeks lemming.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 deactivated-583e460ca986b

@tormentos said:

Hyping the game and see if the hype is met or not,that is the meta game and for the meta game ONLY GAMESPOT SCORE MATTER.

For fucks sake Tormentos...... I know you have reading comprehension problems so I will try to keep this simple and easy to understand.

Judging by the sentence above you do understand the purpose of hype threads. Hype threads determine if a game is a flop or not right? And a game is determined to be a flop or not based on Gamespot scores only, correct? If you agree with these statements why are you always in hype threads talking about Metacritic? You, by even your definition above, are going into "flop game" threads and breaking the rules of the "flop game." Again, here are examples of you breaking the rules of the "flop game" in "flop game" threads. One from TLOU and one from Forza 5.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@GoldenElementXL: remember that time he called for McShea to get fired because TLOU flopped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 deactivated-583e460ca986b

@lostrib said:

@GoldenElementXL: remember that time he called for McShea to get fired because TLOU flopped

There are many funny things about the post like how he thinks a game that scores an 8 runs at 15fps, controls bad, has broken gameplay or bad graphics.

And "If I was Sony I would ban Gamespot from reviews" is very LOL worthy. Tormentos is so damn special.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By tormentos

@GoldenElementXL said:

For fucks sake Tormentos...... I know you have reading comprehension problems so I will try to keep this simple and easy to understand.

Judging by the sentence above you do understand the purpose of hype threads. Hype threads determine if a game is a flop or not right? And a game is determined to be a flop or not based on Gamespot scores only, correct? If you agree with these statements why are you always in hype threads talking about Metacritic? You, by even your definition above, are going into "flop game" threads and breaking the rules of the "flop game." Again, here are examples of you breaking the rules of the "flop game" in "flop game" threads. One from TLOU and one from Forza 5.

This does not, in any way, mean that you aren't allowed to talk about metacritic or use metacritic as evidence of how good or bad a game is.

The meta-game isn't here to stifle discussion. But for the purposes of determining the definitive score of a game, for purely meta-game purposes....

You are grasping...

Metacritic is allow and where only gamespot matter is for the FLOP game period...

@GoldenElementXL said:

There are many funny things about the post like how he thinks a game that scores an 8 runs at 15fps, controls bad, has broken gameplay or bad graphics.

And "If I was Sony I would ban Gamespot from reviews" is very LOL worthy. Tormentos is so damn special.

The fun thing that MCshea was a troll reviewer he downplayed a game which every one though was great on stupid crap,like characters not been sympathetic which is fu**ing bullshit,reviewing a great game good is not as bad as what he did with Beyond 2 Souls which he score a 9,fu**ing Beyond 2 Souls which even i a Cow didn't like..

I don't know which is worse i pick Beyond Two souls rating high a game which is ok at best is horrible i wonder how many were trusting that score when they byte into B2S..

So as i already proved you are an idiot and gamespot core is only for meta game outside of it we can use metacritics and even this site endorse their scores buffoon.

@lostrib said:

And he should have troll reviews for links are a joke,i am not the only one he who think he was a joke.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 lostrib

@tormentos: Troll Reviews? he gave it a rating of "Great"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 deactivated-583e460ca986b

@tormentos said:

So as i already proved you are an idiot and gamespot core is only for meta game outside of it we can use metacritics and even this site endorse their scores buffoon.

Goddammit I can't do this anymore. YOU ARE IN A META GAME THREAD TALKING ABOUT SCORES THAT DON'T MATTER IN THE META GAME.You've said it yourself. The amount of mental gymnastics you are pulling here is astonishing.

Yes you can bring up Metacritic in other threads because they don't follow the meta game. But HYPE THREADS DETERMINE IF THE GAME FLOPS THE META GAME OR NOT.

Of course Gamespot, the video game website, does not follow the meta game "flop" rules made up in System Wars. Do you think CBS interactive isn't going to allow the site to show the Metacritic average because of the System Wars meta game? It's seriously taking every ounce of control I have in my body to be nice here.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#284 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:
@tormentos said:

Goddammit I can't do this anymore. YOU ARE IN A META GAME THREAD TALKING ABOUT SCORES THAT DON'T MATTER IN THE META GAME.You've said it yourself. The amount of mental gymnastics you are pulling here is astonishing.

Yes you can bring up Metacritic in other threads because they don't follow the meta game. But HYPE THREADS DETERMINE IF THE GAME FLOPS THE META GAME OR NOT.Of course Gamespot, the video game website, does not follow the meta game "flop" rules made up in System Wars. Do you think CBS interactive isn't going to allow the site to show the Metacritic average because of the System Wars meta game? It's seriously taking every ounce of control I have in my body to be nice here.

lol you have the patience of a saint.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285  Edited By cainetao11

@tormentos: reading comprehension fail. I wasn't saying you don't own a PS4. I was pointing out that I may be a lem, but I don't suck off that corporation any deny myself other gaming goodness. You however would.

@cainetao11 said:

Oh i own a PS4 and i already prove it just like i proved i own a gaming PC to.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 tormentos

@lostrib said:

He gave it a score of 80 to a game that has 95 as average,yet he gave 90 to a 70 game he does troll scores for hits it is all it was.

@GoldenElementXL said:
@tormentos said:

Yes you can bring up Metacritic in other threads because they don't follow the meta game. But HYPE THREADS DETERMINE IF THE GAME FLOPS THE META GAME OR NOT.Of course Gamespot, the video game website, does not follow the meta game "flop" rules made up in System Wars. Do you think CBS interactive isn't going to allow the site to show the Metacritic average because of the System Wars meta game? It's seriously taking every ounce of control I have in my body to be nice here.

This isn't a meta thread you moron this thread is about hypocrisy of those who cry about time exclusive games like Tomb Raider and FF7,ones that cry about Tomb Raider but are happy about FF7 this thread has nothing to do with the meta game you blind moron and isn't a HYPE thread.

And i quote already what the whole meta game is about and for what ONLY GAMESPOT REVIEWS MATTER,by no means you can't use other sources and it is clearly stated gamespot score is the only one that should be use when determine a flop,outside of those walls you can use any score you like fact is Halo MCC flopped here but still is a 85% game no one in his right mind not even me would think MCC is a 6 game what the fu** man i know the game had some problems but is a collection of 9 or better games sure is multi never the less it has great value to be consider a damn 6,now if you want to pretend like a hypocrite it is a real 6 be my guess i already told Secretpolice he could use the 85% score and in fact you will not find a damn lemming here that uses a 6 to describe Halo MCC all will use Meta.

This isn't a hype thread you moron,oh and be fu**ing linear for once and call out the lemmings claiming Beyond two souls was crap using IGN 6 score,i am sure you didn't see that right because you face is so stock up in lemmings assess that you can't see what they do i already prove not only that you are a hypocrite but that you single out cows constantly and admit by your self you are a cow hater...

Now let me ask you this an be freaking honest.

Do you think TLOU deserved that 8 or deserved a better score.?

@cainetao11 said:

@tormentos: reading comprehension fail. I wasn't saying you don't own a PS4. I was pointing out that I may be a lem, but I don't suck off that corporation any deny myself other gaming goodness. You however would.

I don't have a reading comprehension problem,you make it look that way idiot.

When you say but at least own a PS4 unlike you, you are meaning i don't own one,if you would have say.

But at least i own a PS4 unlike you who don't own an xbox one,yeah i surely would have got it.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 lostrib
@tormentos said:
@lostrib said:

He gave it a score of 80 to a game that has 95 as average,yet he gave 90 to a 70 game he does troll scores for hits it is all it was.

alright, so it's official

El tomato says that games that are reviewed as "great" are just troll reviews

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 StormyJoe

@GoldenElementXL said:
@tormentos said:

@tormentos , you are acting like a dumbass. GS scores are all that matter in GS Forums.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 cainetao11

@tormentos: In the way its quoted in that last post? yes it does look that way. But in the first post? You said I am a huge lem. I said "But at least I own a PS4......" because it was a logical conclusion I was calling you a what you are a cow but unlike you, I own another console. You would never because Kaz may not let you suck him off if you do

CrashNBurn281

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 CrashNBurn281
Member since 2014 • 1574 Posts

Fanboys are always hypocrites. That being said, Sony does get passes for shady shit they do.

I would like to try EA access on my PS4, too bad Sony's anticompetitive stance is to block it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
Member since 2009 • 6176 Posts

Seeing as the original FF7 was also timed exclusive on the PS1, FFVII remake being a timed exclusive on the PS4 is totally fair play.. FF7 is hardly going to miss out on many of it's fans if any at all not being on the XBOX. In fact I don't even know why SE even bothers putting their JRPGs on XBOX. Tomb Raider on the other hand makes totally no sense. A franchise that has made it's home on the PlayStation, is now on a completely alien console with a community that doesn't care for it.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292  Edited By tormentos

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos , you are acting like a dumbass. GS scores are all that matter in GS Forums.

No they are not an gamespot only count toward the mata game..

Why the fu** gamespot has a METACRITIC SCORE right next to its score according to you blind lemmings only gamespot matter show what the fu** that score does there.? Oh you know Gamestop score also count toward the Meta average right.?

@lostrib said:

This from some one who claim strategy games don't count..hahahahaa

So strategy games aren't games..lol

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 lostrib

@tormentos said:

@lostrib said:

This from some one who claim strategy games don't count..hahahahaa

So strategy games aren't games..lol

Hey, rules are rules

Avatar image for shadowchronicle
Shadowchronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#294  Edited By Shadowchronicle
Member since 2008 • 26969 Posts

The reason why people say that is stated at the beginning of the topic. They like the PS4 more than the Xbox One.

So many people making excuses about why they got all angry about the Tomb Raider exclusive.

schu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 schu
Member since 2003 • 10191 Posts

Do you recall why FFVII was on a Sony Console and not Nintendo's?

Setting Microsoft aside, this actually seems...quite fitting.

Coming from someone who is PC + Wii U.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 StormyJoe

@tormentos: Oh, f*ck off with that crap. You want to talk about metascores, go on their fricken forums.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 deactivated-583e460ca986b

@tormentos said:

This isn't a meta thread you moron this thread is about hypocrisy of those who cry about time exclusive games like Tomb Raider and FF7,ones that cry about Tomb Raider but are happy about FF7 this thread has nothing to do with the meta game you blind moron and isn't a HYPE thread.

You seriously can't be this dense can you? When I said "You are in a Hype Thread" I was referring to my examples of you bringing up Metacritic in Hype Threads.

@tormentos said:

And i quote already what the whole meta game is about and for what ONLY GAMESPOT REVIEWS MATTER,by no means you can't use other sources and it is clearly stated gamespot score is the only one that should be use when determine a flop,outside of those walls you can use any score you like

YOU ARE SAYING THE SAME THING I AM BUT ARGUING WITH ME ABOUT YOUR PARTICIPATION IN HYPE THREADS!

Let me break this down for you even further.

- Only Gamespot scores count in the Meta Game correct?
- The Meta Game determines if a game meets it's hype, exceeds it's hype or flops right?
- Hype threads are where we discuss our score predictions and when the Gamespot review releases, the game is labeled a flop or not a flop. Correct?

Using those 3 points even a 6 year-old could put together that only Gamespot scores are to be used in hype threads. But I have given many examples of you using outside scores in these threads.

@tormentos said:

Now let me ask you this an be freaking honest.

Do you think TLOU deserved that 8 or deserved a better score.?

I think TLOU had some mood breaking AI issues but should have scored a 9 here. The fact still remains, you cannot bring up outside scores in hype threads. You can talk about meta scores outside of hype threads all you want, but only Gamespot scores count towards a game flopping the meta game or not.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 tormentos

@lostrib said:

Hey, rules are rules

Hahaha only blind fanboys will ignore a complete fu**ing genre in order to move their agenda even more when PC is freaking plague by strategy games and PC is where they were born some still are very popular.

A game is a game even freaking Candy Crush i one..lol

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos: Oh, f*ck off with that crap. You want to talk about metascores, go on their fricken forums.

Hahahah it hurts.. ahahaa I quoted the rules of the meta game and no where it say you can discus other score all the contrary it stated gamespot score is the only one accepted on the meta game.

@GoldenElementXL said:
@tormentos said:

You seriously can't be this dense can you? When I said "You are in a Hype Thread" I was referring to my examples of you bringing up Metacritic in Hype Threads.

@tormentos said:

And i quote already what the whole meta game is about and for what ONLY GAMESPOT REVIEWS MATTER,by no means you can't use other sources and it is clearly stated gamespot score is the only one that should be use when determine a flop,outside of those walls you can use any score you like

YOU ARE SAYING THE SAME THING I AM BUT ARGUING WITH ME ABOUT YOUR PARTICIPATION IN HYPE THREADS!Let me break this down for you even further.

- Only Gamespot scores count in the Meta Game correct?

- The Meta Game determines if a game meets it's hype, exceeds it's hype or flops right?

- Hype threads are where we discuss our score predictions and when the Gamespot review releases, the game is labeled a flop or not a flop. Correct?

Using those 3 points even a 6 year-old could put together that only Gamespot scores are to be used in hype threads. But I have given many examples of you using outside scores in these threads.

I think TLOU had some mood breaking AI issues but should have scored a 9 here.

The fact still remains, you cannot bring up outside scores in hype threads. You can talk about meta scores outside of hype threads all you want, but only Gamespot scores count towards a game flopping the meta game or not.

Thank you a 9.

Tell that to the lemmings who bring Beyond two souls IGN 6 to counter gamespot 9 like i already told you,you don't see them because your agenda is against cows.

sonic_spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#299 sonic_spark
Member since 2003 • 6195 Posts

@charizard1605: A forum dominated by blind Sony fanboys. Times are changing. Forum fights are a young man's game.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#300 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@sonic_spark: you gonna have to hook me up with that sony gang in here because the grand majority in this forum are filthy herms and the fight has been pretty one sided for the past 1-2 years, even when combining all the consolities vs the mustard race.