Yep, Nintendo is in trouble

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Tauu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Tauu
Member since 2005 • 825 Posts

Nintendo really doesn't know what they're doing. They have no coherent long-term plan. They had a smash hit with the Wii initially fueled by a motion controller gimmick that didn't live up to it's promise, to bring us thrilling new gaming experiences with solid dev support and great games. Not even their first party dev teams could do anything with it besides little party games, so now Nintendo is stuck with a very underpowered system with a useless motion controller and no games. They're sitting on a big pile of cash, wondering what to do now. This ought to be interesting.

A new beefed up Wii with backward compatibility would be too little too late if they really want to be on the same playing field as the 360 and PS3. With the hardcore gamer base already established on the 360 and PS3 combined with continued weak third party support for Nintendo consoles, Nintendo seems to have no option but to continue trying to appeal to kids and their moms, sadly. So they better not throw their installed base of 54 million people under the bus by releasing a more powerful Wii. This would be their indirect message to all those Wii owners:

"Thanks for buying a Wii, but you need to buy our new console now. You didn't get $250 worth of fun from your Wii? We're sorry about that, but yeah buy our new console k thx."

It's very bad PR, and Nintendo is already catching heat with their handling of the DS lately. So if they don't make Wii owners happy, they can say goodbye to their future console sales. They've already lost any remaining hardcore gamer fans they had left. Can they keep the casuals?

Nintendo may be stuck with their weak console until next gen begins in a few years. The question is, how can Nintendo make compelling games on such outdated hardware? What about the Wiimote, will it ever become more than a gimmick? Throwing a virtual frisbee is only fun for about 2 minutes. You gotta do better than that Nintendo.

OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 OreoMilkshake
Member since 2009 • 12833 Posts

Not even their first party dev teams could do anything with it besides little party games,.

Tauu
Stopped reading there.
zarshack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 149

#3 zarshack
Member since 2009 • 9936 Posts

How are nintendo in trouble? those "cheap party games" sell millions more then any other game on the PS3/360.

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 treedoor
Member since 2004 • 7648 Posts

Nintendo really doesn't know what they're doing.

Tauu

Stopped reading here.

goblaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 goblaa
Member since 2006 • 19304 Posts

When you come in conatct with truth, do you break out in hives?

Propaganda_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Propaganda_
Member since 2009 • 889 Posts

I agree.

But we're all aware of the fact that Nintendo is the worst of the bunch.

dj_shosh910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 dj_shosh910
Member since 2004 • 258 Posts

I'm pretty sure that a company that makes a huge profit off their product is in no trouble at all.

Especially when they haven't released any huge hits for about a year and they're still selling thousands and thousands.. Their business plan succeded..Nintendo has won by just changing a controller and there's nothing that Sony and Microsoft can do about it.

Shinobi120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Shinobi120
Member since 2004 • 5728 Posts

I agree with you. It's just one of the reasons why I never bought one. This article sums it up perfectly of how Nintendo really cares about their fanbase.

Nintendo of America needs to ****.

Nintendo needs to wake up & start putting out better games out there, & not just rehashes of Mario, Zelda, & Metroid & Wii Fit. Plus they need to get their 3rd party developers to develop good games for the system instead of just having remakes, PS2 ports, & more shovelware. We got their fanbase who admitted that they haven't touched their Wii's in a year or so & are just having it as a dust collector. Plus there are others who have either sold their Wii's off & have bought themselves either a 360 or a PS3, or that they have just abandoned them altogether. It's just like the PSP all over again.

Plus the reason why they even dropped the price of the Wii is because they realize that their hype is dying & that Sony is starting to take over in the sales category. Especially Japan. And it's going to take more than just a price cut to put them back on top in sales each month. They need better games. Even Satoru Iwata admits it, & it shouldn't have took them 3 years to figure that out. They should've have thought of that after their 1st year.

"The Wii Has Stalled."

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts
A new beefed up Wii with backward compatibility would be too little too lateTauu
since when was Wii not backward compatible...
SaudiFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#11 SaudiFury
Member since 2007 • 8709 Posts

Nintendo isn't exactly having a rock solid Q4 this year.

you got NSMBW, maybe one or two on-rail shooters like Resident Evil Darkside Chronciles and Silent Hill. but that seems to be pretty much it.

BUT....

do no discount the Wii just yet. yes it's still very well, and despite falls in profit and having to cut $50.00 bucks off (which they didn't need to do - i don't think). I do very much believe that we will see a new iteration of the Wii sometime next year. What it will be like we don't know, but i'd totally expect something at either GDC or E3. perhaps a Wii HD? or maybe just a Wii with a hard drive attached? maybe just a Wii that can handle more tougher games, not necessarily be in HD, IE the Wii could run a game like Fallout 3.

Also 2010 Nintendo is planning to launch it's trifecta super-powered mascots. Mario, Zelda, and Metroid.

Not to mention some really cool exclusives that cater to hard core and appeal to young gamers like Epic Mickey.

and for Grandma, there is the Wii Vitality..... it'll help her fall asleep after she plays some virtual softball.

-----------

Nintendo is just having to really gear up, for a while now it's been resting on it's laurels, and for good reason. it's selling, and selling well, they're old fanbase is whining, but what matters to them are the dollar signs.

One of the writers at G4 said it best. "Nintendo has forgotten it's base! no.. it's has not, it's just taking you for granted" because they know your gonna buy that Mario game in whatever form it may take.

who knows it could of been part of their business model plan as well, they have been in the gaming business longer then both Xbox department at Microsoft or Sony's gaming department.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

Yep, millions in their pockets and a dominating 1st place... they sure are in trouble.

gamedude234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13 gamedude234
Member since 2009 • 2558 Posts

I agree.

But we're all aware of the fact that Nintendo is the worst of the bunch.

Propaganda_

once again you prove your ignaorance

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

Nintendo is in trouble...hmmm...I am not sure Nintendo can hear people shouting this at them.

The sound of haters screams can't penetrate the Solid Gold Walls of Nintendo's Castle.

"Thank You Haters!

But the Trouble is in another castle! " :P

sherlock99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#15 sherlock99
Member since 2005 • 1600 Posts
how is nintendo in trouble when their console is on top every week
SaudiFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16 SaudiFury
Member since 2007 • 8709 Posts

Nintendo is in trouble...hmmm...I am not sure Nintendo can hear people shouting this at them.

The sound of haters screams can't penetrate the Solid Gold Walls of Nintendo's Castle.

SolidTy

"WHAT?! SolidTy? YES! i am at the Nintendo Castle!, sorry i'm gonna have to call you back! yeah!... I can't hear over the sound of their water fall! What?! No it's literally flowing with golden coins! yes I know! Wario is pissed!" :D

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

Nintendo always play their cards close to their chest. I think you're underestimating their ability to have long term plans.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

"Thank You Haters!

But the Trouble is in another castle! "

SaudiFury

"WHAT?! SolidTy? YES! i am at the Nintendo Castle!, sorry i'm gonna have to call you back! yeah!... I can't hear over the sound of their water fall! What?! No it's literally flowing with golden coins! yes I know! Wario is pissed!" :D

Hurry, jump up and collect as many as you can! If you get one hundred, you earn an extra life! :)

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts
I bet Sony and Microsoft wish their consoles were in the same trouble then.
surrealnumber5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 surrealnumber5
Member since 2008 • 23044 Posts
[QUOTE="Tauu"]

Not even their first party dev teams could do anything with it besides little party games,.

OreoMilkshake
Stopped reading there.

what a trooper, i made it this far "Nintendo really doesn't know what they're doing. They have no coherent long-term plan" and thought i did well
Avatar image for randomwiiplayer
randomwiiplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 randomwiiplayer
Member since 2009 • 1804 Posts

Not even their first party dev teams could do anything with it besides little party games, so now Nintendo is stuck with a very underpowered system with a useless motion controller and no games. They're sitting on a big pile of cash, wondering what to do now. This ought to be interesting.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A new beefed up Wii with backward compatibility would be too late

Tauu

1.Every hear of Mario Galaxy, Mario Galaxy 2, Punch Out, Metroid Prime 3, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Metroid Other M, Zelda Twilight Princess, Zelda Wii, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Pokemon Battle Revolution, and many other games?

2.It does have backwards compatibiity. It goes all the way back to the NES with backwards compatibility. NES, SNES, N64, Neo Geo, Genesis, Gamecube, and other systems games can be played on the Wii.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#23 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts

Nintendo really doesn't know what they're doing. They have no coherent long-term plan. They had a smash hit with the Wii initially fueled by a motion controller gimmick that didn't live up to it's promise, to bring us thrilling new gaming experiences with solid dev support and great games. Not even their first party dev teams could do anything with it besides little party games, so now Nintendo is stuck with a very underpowered system with a useless motion controller and no games. They're sitting on a big pile of cash, wondering what to do now. This ought to be interesting.

A new beefed up Wii with backward compatibility would be too little too late if they really want to be on the same playing field as the 360 and PS3. With the hardcore gamer base already established on the 360 and PS3 combined with continued weak third party support for Nintendo consoles, Nintendo seems to have no option but to continue trying to appeal to kids and their moms, sadly. So they better not throw their installed base of 54 million people under the bus by releasing a more powerful Wii. This would be their indirect message to all those Wii owners:

"Thanks for buying a Wii, but you need to buy our new console now. You didn't get $250 worth of fun from your Wii? We're sorry about that, but yeah buy our new console k thx."

It's very bad PR, and Nintendo is already catching heat with their handling of the DS lately. So if they don't make Wii owners happy, they can say goodbye to their future console sales. They've already lost any remaining hardcore gamer fans they had left. Can they keep the casuals?

Nintendo may be stuck with their weak console until next gen begins in a few years. The question is, how can Nintendo make compelling games on such outdated hardware? What about the Wiimote, will it ever become more than a gimmick? Throwing a virtual frisbee is only fun for about 2 minutes. You gotta do better than that Nintendo.

Tauu

Huh? First party devs are making party games? All I have to say is Super Mario Galaxy, which was GOTY2007 here -- and considered by many, one of the best games of the generation. Nintendo first party developers are doing fine -- though they are using the same three core franchises (Mario, Zelda, Metroid) which are great franchises, however, I want to see whats happening with Star fox, F-Zero, Kirby, etc -- what is Retro working on? What about the potential Kid Icarus title? Nintendo first party developers generally don't have problems making quality titles.. however, I want to see those other franchises being brought to the Wii as well.

Very false statement. Only here, and honestly, I mean only here -- do people actually believe 'Wii has no games'. The Wii is very under appreciated in terms of its library. You'd be right to say it lacks multiplat games, which it does, however the library is pretty good with lots of niche and exclusive titles -- as well as Nintendo core titles.

Nintendo's audience has always been younger people, core Nintendo fans and new/casual gamers. Most games that they've made, since the beginning have been like this. Also -- a lot of games that you see on the PS3/360 -- GTA, Modern Warfare, etc -- have massive casual, or what I like to call, 'Mainstream' gamer appeal. Its not a bad thing by any means. Actually, its a good thing. The more people playing games, the better for the industry.

They've lost core fans? I think anyone who is a core Nintendo fan has to be happy with the quality delivered on the Wii. It's been much better than their last two platforms.

Really, this gimmick argument is getting rather old. Motion controls, when done right, can be amazing. Metroid Prime Trilogy uses the Wii's IR pointer in smart and great ways that are innovative for that genre on consoles. A game like Zack and Wiki showed Wii owners a great way to play games and utilize motion controls effectively.

Wii MotionPlus is out and Wii Sports Resort and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 made me a believer. Now its up to Nintendo to not make it a wasted opportunity and have developers support it. Besides Red Steel 2 and Zelda Wii I haven't heard of any other games using MotionPlus, which is sad, because the potential is huge.

Senor_Kami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Senor_Kami
Member since 2008 • 8529 Posts

Nintendo is in great shape. Wii and DS software dominates on a global level. Their hardware dominates on a global level as well.

topgunmv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 topgunmv
Member since 2003 • 10880 Posts

[QUOTE="Tauu"]

Haziqonfire

Huh? First party devs are making party games? All I have to say is Super Mario Galaxy, which was GOTY2007 here -- and considered by many, one of the best games of the generation. Nintendo first party developers are doing fine -- though they are using the same three core franchises (Mario, Zelda, Metroid) which are great franchises, however, I want to see whats happening with Star fox, F-Zero, Kirby, etc -- what is Retro working on? What about the potential Kid Icarus title? Nintendo first party developers generally don't have problems making quality titles.. however, I want to see those other franchises being brought to the Wii as well.

Very false statement. Only here, and honestly, I mean only here -- do people actually believe 'Wii has no games'. The Wii is very under appreciated in terms of its library. You'd be right to say it lacks multiplat games, which it does, however the library is pretty good with lots of niche and exclusive titles -- as well as Nintendo core titles.

Nintendo's audience has always been younger people, core Nintendo fans and new/casual gamers. Most games that they've made, since the beginning have been like this. Also -- a lot of games that you see on the PS3/360 -- GTA, Modern Warfare, etc -- have massive casual, or what I like to call, 'Mainstream' gamer appeal. Its not a bad thing by any means. Actually, its a good thing. The more people playing games, the better for the industry.

They've lost core fans? I think anyone who is a core Nintendo fan has to be happy with the quality delivered on the Wii. It's been much better than their last two platforms.

"The Wii has stalled," Iwata said. "Games of high demand could not be continuously released". Granted, high demand and quality aren't necessarily synonymous, but if the presedent of Nintendo says there are issues with the library, I'm inclined to believe him.

I consider myself a core nintendo fan, I own *every* nintendo platform except for the gameboy color and the Wii. Until recently with all the great 2d games that have come out for it, the only two games I had wanted was prime3 and mario galaxy. But even with those 2d games I would still rank the n64 and cube library much higher than the wii's right now.

Avatar image for Console_Gamer93
Console_Gamer93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26 Console_Gamer93
Member since 2007 • 2712 Posts

Nintendo might be in trouble next gen when hardcore gamers (i'll use that term loosely since it offends alot of people here on Gamespot for some reason) won't purchase their console since they have better alternatives for what they are looking for in a console. (HD gaming, better online networks/community) This gen has alienated a large number of gamers from the Wii and motion control in general. Myself included.

While the casuals that got the Wii might not be compelled to get Nintendo's next console seeing as they won't be the only system on the market with motion control. Plus there are alot of people who aren't playing their Wii right now or buying many games for it.

Homesrfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#27 Homesrfan
Member since 2006 • 5192 Posts
Members of a gaming forum are obviously economic experts. I remember when people were saying that there is no reason Nintendo shouldn't drop the price when it was absolutely destroying the competition. And anyone saying stuff like "Sony is taking over now"... it's been 1 month in the entire generation that PS3 sold more than Wii and they sold 40k more than the Wii. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
enterawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#28 enterawesome
Member since 2009 • 9477 Posts
I don't think it's even worth posting charts and graphs, but let me tell you something: Nintendo knows what they're doing. They've known it since, what, the late 1800s?
eNT1TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 eNT1TY
Member since 2005 • 1319 Posts
Nintendo will be just fine, hell, they're still doing better than the rest. I bet sony and ms wish they could both be in 'trouble' as well as nintedo. When trouble means that sales dropped to a good margin above the competition instead of flattening them that says a lot... even when the lose they win :)
ThugKing6669

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ThugKing6669
Member since 2008 • 725 Posts

Their in trouble for me because the only game they have coming out for it that I have any interest in is Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. I bought it for my girlfriend and my kids to play, so I don't get much use out of as it is. But my girlfriend dosen't even really like the Wii games. She mostly wanted it because of the Virtual Console so she could play the old NES and SNES mario games. So yeah, I would say Nintendo did a poor job this gen.

Wii_Gamer_277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Wii_Gamer_277
Member since 2009 • 1795 Posts
I bet Sony and Microsoft wish their consoles were in the same trouble then.CanYouDiglt
Exactly :lol: TC's acting like the wii isnt going to sell anymore and Nintendo has no new games planned for next year or the year beyond
pierst179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 258

#32 pierst179
Member since 2006 • 10805 Posts

I am not quite sure what kind of twisted world you live in, but if that is trouble for you then all I can say is that I would also love to be in trouble.

DivineSword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 DivineSword  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 15840 Posts

Tauu

A new beefed up Wii with backward compatibility? Don't the Wii already have backward compatibility to begin with! You also make it sounds like you know for a fact that all hardcore gamers have left and abandoned the Wii, which I highly doubt is true. As for buying a new console, well it happens every generation nothing new here, that is why you don't see much support for last generation system once the newer one are released! So I really don't see why that points was even made to begin with; unless you are referring to the casual gamers which I don't see much of a problem if they continue this trend! Nintendo is in no way shape or form in trouble, if that is the case then it must be good to be in trouble!

bobcheeseball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 bobcheeseball
Member since 2007 • 9316 Posts

Please try harder TC.

Nintendo has won this generation. They are destroying sales wise. And you lost all credibility when you claimed the Wii didnt have backwards compatibility or that Nintendo didnt do anything but make party games. :lol: Please stop

Demetri_OS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Demetri_OS
Member since 2006 • 2514 Posts

In regards to growth, they have hit a wall. But, that is with every product, especially fads. Depending on how quickly sales plummet each month, we'll know for sure if the Wii really was a fad. If within the next 6 months sales drop the into 2nd place or near 2nd place, the Wii was indeed a fad.

Burning-Sludge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Burning-Sludge
Member since 2008 • 4068 Posts

how is nintendo in trouble when their console is on top every weeksherlock99

Remember this is Backwards Land, the place where the PS3 is in the lead.

zarshack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 149

#37 zarshack
Member since 2009 • 9936 Posts

Uh oh, we're in trouble, somethings come along and its burst our bubble yeah yeah!

bc1391

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 bc1391
Member since 2004 • 11906 Posts

I see the thread has backfired...:P

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

If your like me and didnt own a gamecube then the wii is the best console

g0ddyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 g0ddyX
Member since 2005 • 3914 Posts

Please try harder TC.

Nintendo has won this generation. They are destroying sales wise. And you lost all credibility when you claimed the Wii didnt have backwards compatibility or that Nintendo didnt do anything but make party games. :lol: Please stop

bobcheeseball

You keep gloating about 'WON' in every topic.

If NINTENDO have won... then WHY are you even here? lol

Scared of the fact that your choice of console is not all great?

Just because it sells well, doesnt mean its the best and Quality is better than Quantity.

Id rather have one Lamborghini Reventon than 5 Ford Puma's.

Nintendo aint in trouble since it has all that money, they too lazy to make a top spec console.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

Let's remember that Nintendo has been profitable, where as Sony has been taking looses, although Nintendo is down slightly right now where as Sony is now predicting a profit for next year.

The current downturn for Nintendo is just one of the ebbs and flows of the consumer market. They have sold a tremendous number of the consoles already, so they may be nearing a saturation point, but just maybe. While Nintendo has had a slower year with their major 1st party releases, they have gotten a steady stream of good games (many AA here) both 1st and 3rd party, and the Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus are still selling a lot.

Remember that NSMBWii is coming, along with Metroid, Zelda, SMG2 and rumors of others also in the works. This also doesn't count the other things that Nintendo has in mind, and they always play things close to their chest.

Nintendo is fine.

Shinobi120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Shinobi120
Member since 2004 • 5728 Posts

[QUOTE="bobcheeseball"]

Please try harder TC.

g0ddyX

You keep gloating about 'WON' in every topic.

If NINTENDO have won... then WHY are you even here? lol

Just because it sells well, doesnt mean its the best and Quality is better than Quantity.

Id rather have one Lamborghini Reventon than 5 Ford Puma's.

Nintendo aint in trouble since it has all that money, they too lazy to make a top spec console.

How very true. Now I see why the Wii fanboys are coming out of the woodwork every time someone tells the truth about their "greatest system." But the sheep on this board will never admit it.

hashabnelah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 hashabnelah
Member since 2009 • 347 Posts

[QUOTE="bobcheeseball"]

Please try harder TC.

g0ddyX

What quality has anything to do with this topic? The topic is on the financial state of Nintendo, not the subjective issue on quality.

While Nintendo's profits are down, at least it is in the black, something that all business strive for. Also, the fact that 2008 was a strong year for sales, not only for Nintendo but for its competitors, how can it and its competitors match it this year?

No game released in 2009 have yet matched the sales of Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Grand Theft Auto IV, or Metal Gear Solid IV. As a result, sales and profits went down in 2009. Other than a lack of very profitable hits, the strong yen was another reason for Nintendo's drop in profits due in fact to paying currency exchange fees, as Nintendo receives much of its profits outside of Japan. Sony, another Japanese company, has to pay currency exchange fees as well which takes a bit out of its profits.

The only way Nintendo can be more profitable is try to match 2008's success by releasing games that sell extremely well.

metroidfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 metroidfood
Member since 2007 • 11175 Posts
[QUOTE="Tauu"]

OreoMilkshake
Stopped reading there.

Yeah, that's where I stopped too.
samuraiguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 samuraiguns
Member since 2005 • 11588 Posts

They never really had a long term plan after they saw how big the Wii blew up.

there plan now is to just cash in.

Avatar image for SquatsAreAwesom
SquatsAreAwesom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 SquatsAreAwesom
Member since 2009 • 1678 Posts
You do realize that Wii has made more money this generation then PS3 and XBox combined?
Cyberfairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Cyberfairy
Member since 2003 • 5180 Posts

TC brings up alot of good points.

RuprechtMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 RuprechtMonkey
Member since 2008 • 1509 Posts

I like how Wii fanboys are constantly screaming about how Nintendo is still in perfect shape, has the best system (despite being hugely far behind in AAA's and AA's while being 1st in sales, first time in history that has happened) whereas Iwata himself is saying the Wii has "stalled" due to a lack of good games.

I guess they know more about Nintendo than Iwata.

KittyHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 KittyHeart
Member since 2009 • 1340 Posts

Nintendo really doesn't know what they're doing.

Tauu

stopped reading there

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#50 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

Nintendo is fine and they'll be better next year with itsline up.