Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#151 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts

@aigis: I'm not saying XCX is the best game ever either but it's certainly alot better than what you're giving it credit for

aigis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#152 aigis
Member since 2015 • 7355 Posts

@Shinobishyguy: I honestly dont think im being that harsh on it though. The open world is really cool with a lot of monsters to battle. The combat system isnt really for me, but I can see why some people enjoy it. The writing and characters are really bad (and maybe this really tainted my experience of the game since story and characters are vital for a good rpg imo)

freezamite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#153 freezamite
Member since 2014 • 62 Posts

@aigis said:
@mesome713 said:
@aigis said:

I'd take the advice of sheep with a grain of salt...

Coming from someone who rated Splatoon a 4, i dont think id take your advice at all.

I dont think Splatoon is a good game, but I dont know what that has to do with XCX...

Wow, didn't read this. I understand someone not liking splatoon, but denying it's an excellent game? That's the demonstration you don't even know what a good videogame is made of.

It's only normal that you find a broken game (in terms of gameplay, not bugs) like the Witcher 3 better than Xenoblade X. In the era of "interactive movies" having good gameplay is completely a non factor, what a shame.

aigis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 aigis

@freezamite said:
@aigis said:
@mesome713 said:
@aigis said:

Coming from someone who rated Splatoon a 4, i dont think id take your advice at all.

I dont think Splatoon is a good game, but I dont know what that has to do with XCX...

Wow, didn't read this. I understand someone not liking splatoon, but denying it's an excellent game? That's the demonstration you don't even know what a good videogame is made of.

It's only normal that you find a broken game (in terms of gameplay, not bugs) like the Witcher 3 better than Xenoblade X. In the era of "interactive movies" having good gameplay is completely a non factor, what a shame.

.... Where did you come from, so random to dig this thread back up. Splatoon is a very technically flawed game, I feel like I've been over this before. Its just not a good game, saying that if I dont like Splatoon then I dont know what a good game is, thats absurd. Its not a non factor to have good gameplay, but it is not the only factor.

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Howmakewood
Member since 2015 • 7718 Posts

great? yes, best? no

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

@Big_Red_Button said:

Well, it's not even the best RPG of the year. Pillars of Eternity was quite a bit better.

Xenoblade X felt like a single player MMO. Jesus that combat system was bad...

This

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

Yet another reason to own wiiu.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

TW3 ruined every RPG for me.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#159 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

That's all well and good TC. I am glad you are enjoying the game. But just because you played F4, W3 and Xenoblade X doesnt make any part of your preference objective.

musalala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 musalala
Member since 2008 • 3131 Posts

I heard the story is crap...so no not really

freezamite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 freezamite

@aigis said:
@freezamite said:
@aigis said:
@mesome713 said:
@aigis said:

.... Where did you come from, so random to dig this thread back up. Splatoon is a very technically flawed game, I feel like I've been over this before. Its just not a good game, saying that if I dont like Splatoon then I dont know what a good game is, thats absurd. Its not a non factor to have good gameplay, but it is not the only factor.

¿Splatoon a "techncically flawed game"? LOL.

Splatoon manages to lower the entry barrier of the shooter genre while at the same time adding mechanics that makes it more deep. It's a gameplay and level design masterpiece, and that should be acknowledged regardless of one's enjoyment with the game.

Of course, your stance on the subject is only understandable if one remembers that the gameplay of a game is as important as it's cover according to you LOL

The Playstation generation is by far the worst offender.

aigis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 aigis

@freezamite said:
@aigis said:
@freezamite said:
@aigis said:
@mesome713 said:

¿Splatoon a "techncically flawed game"? LOL.

Splatoon manages to lower the entry barrier of the shooter genre while at the same time adding mechanics that makes it more deep. It's a gameplay and level design masterpiece, and that should be acknowledged regardless of one's enjoyment with the game.

Of course, your stance on the subject is only understandable if one remembers that the gameplay of a game is as important as it's cover according to you LOL

The Playstation generation is by far the worst offender.

Thats not what I mean when I say technically. I'm talking about Nintendo's online infrastructure for a game that is pretty much online only. But im fairly certain i've talked about this before on the threads. The gameplay is what I am judging splatoon on cause its an online shooter, not an rpg like xenoblade, get over yourself.

freezamite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 freezamite

@aigis: Thats not what I mean when I say technically. I'm talking about Nintendo's online infrastructure for a game that is pretty much online only. But im fairly certain i've talked about this before on the threads. The gameplay is what I am judging splatoon on cause its an online shooter, not an rpg like xenoblade, get over yourself.

And the problem is what, ¿exactly? Matches start as fast as or even faster than in almost any other online game I've ever played (most times you spend seconds in the waiting room, and I don't think I've ever had to wait for more than a minute) and as long as the connections are good enough there're no problems that affect the gameplay.

It seems that your reasoning behind your claim is "I've read in the internet that Nintendo has bad online infrastructure and this is an online shooter, so there you have it". Well, seeing how you even dared to describe The Witcher 3 as a game with "a more complex gameplay" than Xenoblade X only demonstrates that you have an anti-nintendo agenda. Ridiculous.

aigis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By aigis

@freezamite said:

as long as the connections are good enough there're no problems that affect the gameplay.

I would agree if that were the case. Too bad the connections do effect the gameplay constantly every game.

@freezamite said:

It seems that your reasoning behind your claim is "I've read in the internet that Nintendo has bad online infrastructure and this is an online shooter, so there you have it".

Seems reasonable enough to me. But I criticize from experience

@freezamite said:

Well, seeing how you even dared to describe The Witcher 3 as a game with "a more complex gameplay" than Xenoblade X only demonstrates that you have an anti-nintendo agenda. Ridiculous.

You are connecting dots where there are none. I dont think I would own a wii u and splatoon if I was anti-Nintendo. If anything I would assume you have a pro-Nintendo stance...