tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5950 Posts

Cost of living hurting and only going to get worse. Bound to impact the fun stuff.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#102 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13668 Posts

@daredevils2k said:

This what happens when delaybox series x only have c rated games to play since launch. Meanwhile at Sony and Nintendo, they are printing cash 😂

And you don't think Microsoft is printing cash? XD

Which one of these companies is worth 2 trillion dollars? Which one of them splashed out on Activision for 68 billion dollars?

Don't get it twisted, Sony and Nintendo are WAY behind Microsoft.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 HalcyonScarlet
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Pedro said:

Didn't Sony buy Naughty Dog, Bungie, Insomniac Games and Guerilla Games?

Yup. None of them are pubs, yet they're all releasing content too. S-tier studios that are a constant reminder of what Xbox lacks

S-tier studios? Yet MS's Arkane released PSs first 10/10. XD

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 HalcyonScarlet
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@simple-facts said:

I know its to late to stop cows wanking over this news,but before you reach for your wank sock again....MS could buy Sony Playstation with its loose change.

Ah well it was good while lasted eh cows 🤣

Chin up you got a remaster of a remastered remaster for 70 dollars to look forward to👍

They're buying everything but you're still sitting up bone dry on AAAs. If it weren't for MS buying up pubs, they couldn't develop the talent if they tried.

That's a bold claim, lets look at Sonys "developed talent".

Special mentions to Polyphony Digital, once a flagship developer, now a shit show that took nine years to make GT7, a game you have to grind on to make it last longer. PD still too lazy or incompetent to even have damage in their games.

London Studios - Singstar etc

Pixelopus - A couple of AA quality indie games.

Polyphony Digital - XD

San Diago Studios - MLB

San Mateo - Support

Santa Monica - Worst hack and slash in the original God or War series compared to rivals DMC and NG, and good at the new movie game God of War series.

Team Asobi - Playrooms

Xdev - Support

Run for teh lives Microsoft and Nintento, Sony's "developed talent" is coming! XD

Truth is, all Sony's best talent was already bought and paid for, they're no better than the competition in that regard.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#105 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13024 Posts

Sony and talent shouldn’t be used in the same sentence. Oxymoron.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#106 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44143 Posts

:P

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 KvallyX

@SecretPolice said:

:P

lol

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11128 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:

Special mentions to Polyphony Digital, once a flagship developer, now a shit show that took nine years to make GT7, a game you have to grind on to make it last longer. PD still too lazy or incompetent to even have damage in their games.

Polyphony Digital - XD

San Diago Studios - MLB

San Mateo - Support

Santa Monica - Worst hack and slash in the original God or War series compared to rivals DMC and NG, and good at the new movie game God of War series.

Team Asobi - Playrooms

Xdev - Support

Run for teh lives Microsoft and Nintento, Sony's "developed talent" is coming! XD

Truth is, all Sony's best talent was already bought and paid for, they're no better than the competition in that regard.

*YAWN* Spoken like a true Xbox fan. A person who literally doesn't know what video games are and chooses to starve themselves on flipbook games in the name of Phil Spencer. Any little cup of water in that dry ass desert feels like an oasis to you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By BenjaminBanklin

@x_hedon said:

Sony and talent shouldn’t be used in the same sentence. Oxymoron.

Like the words Game Pass and value

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

Polyphony Digital - XD

San Diago Studios - MLB

San Mateo - Support

Team Asobi - Playrooms

Xdev - Support

*YAWN* Spoken like a true Xbox fan. A person who literally doesn't know what video games are and chooses to starve themselves on flipbook games in the name of Phil Spencer. Any little cup of water in that dry ass desert feels like an oasis to you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Says someone from the side whose biggest games are movie games... HELLO GAMEPLAY... ANYONE THERE? XD

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#111 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 39115 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

Polyphony Digital - XD

San Diago Studios - MLB

San Mateo - Support

Team Asobi - Playrooms

Xdev - Support

Says the side whose biggest games are movie games... HELLO GAMEPLAY... ANYONE THERE? XD

Is this why As Dusk Falls, a movie game (a shitty one at that. not even 1% of what the likes of GoW and TLOU offers) got this much traction?🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱Lems are desperate for narative driven games, but their studios don't have any talent for the job. Instead, enjoy your Forza DLC.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By dabear
Member since 2002 • 8870 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

Polyphony Digital - XD

San Diago Studios - MLB

San Mateo - Support

Team Asobi - Playrooms

Xdev - Support

Says the side whose biggest games are movie games... HELLO GAMEPLAY... ANYONE THERE? XD

Is this why As Dusk Falls, a movie game (a shitty one at that. not even 1% of what the likes of GoW and TLOU offers) got this much traction?🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱Lems are desperate for narative driven games, but their studios don't have any talent for the job. Instead, enjoy your Forza DLC.

No we are not. I have zero interest in playing a game that has me spend 20 minutes pressing one button - to do things like row a boat or look at a toaster. 20 minute CGI scenes - no thank you.

Sony 1st party studios are talented - but those types of games (and copycats like Guardians of the Galaxy) are complete wastes of time to me.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 hardwenzen  Online

@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

Polyphony Digital - XD

San Diago Studios - MLB

San Mateo - Support

Team Asobi - Playrooms

Xdev - Support

No we are not. I have zero interest in playing a game that has me spend 20 minutes pressing one button - to do things like row a boat or look at a toaster. 20 minute CGI scenes - no thank you.

Sony 1st party studios are talented - but those types of games (and copycats like Guardians of the Galaxy) are complete wastes of time to me.

Now you're being in denial.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 dabear

@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Not at all. I saw the game play footage for Horizon and GoW - it's the same as games like Guardians of the Galaxy; which I did play and was quite annoyed. I only finished it because the actual "game play" was fun, when I finally got to do it. How you cows tolerate thinks like "Press Square to Row Boat" is beyond me.

As for As Dusk Falls - I will never play that, either.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 hardwenzen  Online

@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

Not at all. I saw the game play footage for Horizon and GoW - it's the same as games like Guardians of the Galaxy; which I did play and was quite annoyed. I only finished it because the actual "game play" was fun, when I finally got to do it. How you cows tolerate thinks like "Press Square to Row Boat" is beyond me.

Guardians of the galaxy is a garbage game and movie. If GoW was anywhere neat that trash, i would have ignored it. Nice try dabear.

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 MysticalDonut
Member since 2021 • 2505 Posts

Xbox is my least favorite of the big three but still this is sad to see.

I hope they invest in their studios and invest in new and old IPs. Exclusive content sells hardware, this is a day one lesson.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6851 Posts

Xbox is fine. In fact it's great!

However, I thought Gamepass would continue to drive revenue and engagement higher. Has it peaked? Are the $1 deals hurting quarters?

jimmydonegood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 jimmydonegood
Member since 2015 • 189 Posts

20 billion in profit. MS is doing so well.

pmanden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#119  Edited By pmanden
Member since 2016 • 2946 Posts

@simple-facts: Maybe Microsoft should buy Sony. It would be a better investment than Activision.

Anyway, I believe these quarterly numbers should be taken with a pinch of salt. Globally, we are dealing with corona, chip shortages, inflation and a shaken stock market.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 HalcyonScarlet

@hardwenzen: “don’t have any talent for the job” to which I am eternally grateful, you can keep your abomination genre of movie games to your self.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 hardwenzen  Online

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@hardwenzen: “don’t have any talent for the job” to which I am eternally grateful, you can keep your abomination genre of movie games to your self.

You're pretending to not care. MS themselves want a TLOU2-like experience😐They want it so bad, but they don't have the talent for that. Its above their pay grade. And these games are always winning all the awards, so its time for you to stop pretending. You want it as much as Microsoft, but you ain't getting it because its too much to ask for from a company that had trouble developing EVEN their biggest franchise.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 KvallyX

Well this thread backfired.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

@x_hedon said:

Why, cuz you posted a dozen tweets sourcing the same article? You tried… But we still have conflicting reports of 2021 year end revenue from the Xbox execs, and a console making far less revenue than their competition. The Series S is putting more Xbox’s in consumers hands, but those consumers aren’t spending as much money. Content and services revenue is down… And lord knows what the software sales look like. All we know is Xbox gamers are buying a lot of COD games. When those roll into Game Pass, then what?

Get ready for the ads…

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 KvallyX

@goldenelementxl said:
@x_hedon said:

Why, cuz you posted a dozen tweets sourcing the same article? You tried… But we still have conflicting reports of 2021 year end revenue from the Xbox execs, and a console making far less revenue than their competition. The Series S is putting more Xbox’s in consumers hands, but those consumers aren’t spending as much money. Content and services revenue is down… And lord knows what the software sales look like. All we know is Xbox gamers are buying a lot of COD games. When those roll into Game Pass, then what?

Get ready for the ads…

And yet MS said exactly the opposite. This was their best fiscal year ever in the history of Xbox in revenue. Also their best selling Xbox in the history of Xbox. Over 100 million XBL accounts and over 25 million Game Pass accounts. 32 game studios developing games. Most powerful console ever. And millions of gamers enjoying playing Xbox.

Get ready for the spin....

Star67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#125 Star67
Member since 2005 • 5173 Posts

I'm not really too sure on all the specifics BUT

eventually MS is going to have to stop giving gamepass away for free or practically for free.

I mean that's the goal right? To have tens of millions of people consistently paying $15 a month or more right?

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 KvallyX

@Star67 said:

I'm not really too sure on all the specifics BUT

eventually MS is going to have to stop giving gamepass away for free or practically for free.

I mean that's the goal right? To have tens of millions of people consistently paying $15 a month or more right?

Most people are just paying the normal Game Pass membership. The workaround to get the $1 deal is only known by the hardcore fans. Casuals and parents are just logging in, signing up for the $10 a month, and charge away.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@x_hedon said:

And yet MS said exactly the opposite. This was their best fiscal year ever in the history of Xbox in revenue. Also their best selling Xbox in the history of Xbox. Over 100 million XBL accounts and over 25 million Game Pass accounts. 32 game studios developing games. Most powerful console ever. And millions of gamers enjoying playing Xbox.

I never disputed anything other than that first claim about the best fiscal year in the history of Xbox. We have Phil Spencer, on the record saying they made more last fiscal year.

As for all those other bullet points... Yeah, big numbers when compared to other Xbox products and generations. The competition is also putting up their biggest numbers, putting Xbox in the same position as they've always been in. They are behind PS in hardware revenue, and behind PS and Nintendo in every other category like services revenue and software sales and revenue. I know your response. "Why should gamers care about that stuff?" Why should they care if there are 100 million XBL accounts, or 25 million Game Pass users? You are literally engaging in confirmation bias on a video game forum. You care about the positive and ignore anything critical. Its some cult like behavior... Why should gamers care what console other people are enjoying? Why should they care what service people are subscribed to?

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By dabear
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:

Guardians of the galaxy is a garbage game and movie. If GoW was anywhere neat that trash, i would have ignored it. Nice try dabear.

Really. Let's look.

1. First 3 minutes - CGI
  2. Then, you row a boat
  3. At 3:30, you start watching more CGI, but YEA! you also get to slow walk.
  4. at 9:30 - OMG, you get to move normally. But wait - it's another 3 minutes until you actually do anything.

Now, I know what you are saying.... &$#@! That's just the intro! But, the next chapter starts at 45 minutes in, where you now get to... go from spot to spot, pressing the "square" button to do a "puzzle" for... 10 more minutes! Yea! Then more CGI!

Then, OH BOY! I get to play the game for a half an hour, only to (oooh no!) spend a bunch more time pressing one button to move things along over and over again.

So, it seems like I am right on the money, teat drinker.

Again, I am not saying GoW "sucks". It is just not the kind of game I am interested in.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 KvallyX

@goldenelementxl said:
@x_hedon said:

Yeah, big numbers when compared to other Xbox products and generations. The competition is also putting up their biggest numbers

Well then, gamers should rejoice!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@x_hedon: Sigh. You’re just proving my point...

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 KvallyX

@goldenelementxl said:

We will just have to agree to disagree.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By hardwenzen  Online

@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:

Really. Let's look.

1. First 3 minutes - CGI
  2. Then, you row a boat
  4. at 9:30 - OMG, you get to move normally. But wait - it's another 3 minutes until you actually do anything.

Now, I know what you are saying.... &$#@! That's just the intro! But, the next chapter starts at 45 minutes in, where you now get to... go from spot to spot, pressing the "square" button to do a "puzzle" for... 10 more minutes! Yea! Then more CGI!

Then, OH BOY! I get to play the game for a half an hour, only to (oooh no!) spend a bunch more time pressing one button to move things along over and over again.

Again, I am not saying GoW "sucks". It is just not the kind of game I am interested in.

Why are you paying attention to the beginning of the game? This is a 30h+ game, your first hour or two doesn't matter. High quality cutscenes are there so you know the characters in the story, and when you open up the world, there's barely any at all unless you follow the main story path. Y'all pretending like its one cutscene after another when the game is semi open world, and having cutscenes for everything in a meaty game would be way too expensive to produce. Stop lying to yourself, GoW2018 has more gameplay than Infinite will ever have.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@x_hedon said:
@goldenelementxl said:

We will just have to agree to disagree.

There’s nothing wrong with that.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 hardwenzen  Online

@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:

Really. Let's look.

1. First 3 minutes - CGI
  2. Then, you row a boat

Why are you paying attention to the beginning of the game? This is a 30h+ game, your first hour or two doesn't matter. High quality cutscenes are there so you know the characters in the story, and when you open up the world, there's barely any at all unless you follow the main story path. Y'all pretending like its one cutscene after another when the game is semi open world, and having cutscenes for everything in a meaty game would be way too expensive to produce. Stop lying to yourself, GoW2018 has more gameplay than Infinite will ever have.

^I agree with the poster above. He knows wtf he is talking about.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 BenjaminBanklin

@HalcyonScarlet said:

Says someone from the side whose biggest games are movie games... HELLO GAMEPLAY... ANYONE THERE? XD

Holy crap. I can't believe games like Halo and Gears have NO NARRATIVE OR LORE WHATSOEVER!

When you have no AAAs for years, I guess games with stories all seem the same or something. Anyway, your bad faith dishonesty is tired. A game like God of War is a million miles removed from from shit like As Dusk Falls, which comically takes up more space than most AAAs on the market. But Xgoons fight to the hilt in it's name because they have to justify their Game Pass subs somehow

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#136  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69695 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:

Holy crap. I can't believe games like Halo and Gears have NO NARRATIVE OR LORE WHATSOEVER!

When you have no AAAs for years, I guess games with stories all seem the same or something. Anyway, your bad faith dishonesty is tired. A game like God of War is a million miles removed from from shit like As Dusk Falls, which comically takes up more space than most AAAs on the market. But Xgoons fight to the hilt in it's name because they have to justify their Game Pass subs somehow

No AAA games on the Xbox for years? Then followed that sentence about @HalcyonScarlet having bad faith dishonesty. 😂

You would be only monkey on the plant to compare God of War to As Dusk Falls.🤣

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By BenjaminBanklin
@Pedro said:

No AAA games on the Xbox for years? Then followed that sentence about @HalcyonScarlet having bad faith dishonesty. 😂

That's your collective faults for defending the game like it's something precious just because it's on Game Pass. This is why people continually roast the Xbox community because you're always raising shields over crumbs 🤣🤣🤣🤣 All that posturing over "movie games" and now you're defending flipbooks

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 KvallyX

@hardwenzen said:
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:

Really. Let's look.

1. First 3 minutes - CGI
  2. Then, you row a boat

^I agree with the poster above. He knows wtf he is talking about.

I don't know man, that poster is shady if you ask me.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 dabear

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

This has to be one of the biggest fanboy post of the month.

No AAA games for years, Halo and Gears have no lore... wow.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 BenjaminBanklin

@dabear said:

In case it's too dense for you, that sentence was sarcasm. The other part, the gross lack of AAA exclusives on Xbox, is most certainly not. It's not even a thing you can argue

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Pedro said:

That's your collective faults for defending the game like it's something precious just because it's on Game Pass. This is why people continually roast the Xbox community because you're always raising shields over crumbs 🤣🤣🤣🤣 All that posturing over "movie games" and now you're defending flipbooks

So, you got so desperate that now you have to lie about me defending a game I blatantly stated I did not like.😂

You really are not very smart and super easy to rile up. The fun part is that you get dumber the more riled up your are.🤣

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 BenjaminBanklin

@Pedro said:

So, you got so desperate that now you have to lie about me defending a game I blatantly stated I did not like.😂

You really are not very smart and super easy to rile up. The fun part is that you get dumber the more riled up your are.🤣

Oh now you hate the game. That's what you get when people were laughing at it for what it was in the first place. But you goons were so happy the game got a 9 here, that you celebrated before you personally found out it was shit. News flash, most of us knew that before we played it. It looked like the lamest visual novel ever

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 dabear

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@dabear said:

In case it's too dense for you, that sentence was sarcasm. The other part, the gross lack of AAA exclusives on Xbox, is most certainly not. It's not even a thing you can argue

Past 12 months:

• Halo Infinite: 9/10
  • Forza Horizon 5: 9/10
  • Flight Simulator: 9/10

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin said:

Oh now you hate the game. That's what you get when people were laughing at it for what it was in the first place. But you goons were so happy the game got a 9 here, that you celebrated before you personally found out it was shit. News flash, most of us knew that before we played it. It looked like the lamest visual novel ever

Never said anything about hating the game. Why are you struggling with basic English?

However, it is clear that the game lives rent-free in your mind. So much so that you made a comparison to God of War.😂

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 BenjaminBanklin

@dabear said:

Past 12 months:

• Halo Infinite: 9/10
  • Forza Horizon 5: 9/10
  • Flight Simulator: 9/10

Flight Simulator came out in 2020 and never should have come to consoles (most of you didn't play it anyway). It is now approaching August 2022, and there are no AAA titles up for release except maybe a port of Deathloop between now and next year. Do you think this is an acceptable number of AAA titles for a new console in a three year span?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin said:

Flight Simulator came out in 2020 and never should have come to consoles (most of you didn't play it anyway). It is now approaching August 2022, and there are no AAA titles up for release except maybe a port of Deathloop between now and next year. Do you think this is an acceptable number of AAA titles for a new console in a three year span?

Flight Simulator was released in 2021 for Series X|S and I am glad to see the console release upsets you. Are you still playing the Top Gun DLC?😎

Forza Horizon 5 and Halo were released in 2021.

Now, count between December 2021 to now. How many years have passed?🤭

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 BenjaminBanklin

@Pedro said:

Never said anything about hating the game. Why are you struggling with basic English?

However, it is clear that the game lives rent-free in your mind. So much so that you made a comparison to God of War.😂

Because you struggle with basic communication. **** your flipbook game, you can't fall back to trying to defend it when you're on the record for not liking it. All the crap you talk about buying 70 dollar games but you go out of your way to download wastes of time like As Dusk Falls. That's why your video game opinions are beyond worthless

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin said:

Because you struggle with basic communication. **** your flipbook game, you can't fall back to trying to defend it when you're on the record for not liking it. All the crap you talk about buying 70 dollar games but you go out of your way to download wastes of time like As Dusk Falls. That's why your video game opinions are beyond worthless

Again, you are the only monkey that would compare God of War to As Dusk Falls because the game lives rent-free in your head.😂🤣

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By BenjaminBanklin

@Pedro said:

Flight Simulator was released in 2021 for Series X|S and I am glad to see the console release upsets you. Are you still playing the Top Gun DLC?😎

Forza Horizon 5 and Halo were released in 2021.

Now, count between December 2021 to now. How many years have passed?🤭

Yup, in 60 glorious frames. Something the console version can't do.

The last major release on Xbox One is Gears 5 in 2019. Between then and 2023 there have been two new first party AAA games released for Xbox Series that aren't PC hand-me-downs. Despite acquiring studios and publishers. Come ON, man

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin said:

Yup, in 60 glorious frames. Something the console version can't do.

The last major release on Xbox One is Gears 5 in 2019. Between then and 2023 there have been two new first party AAA games released for Xbox Series that aren't PC hand-me-downs. Despite acquiring studios and publishers. Come ON, man

Don't deflect. How many years have passed since the last AAA game from Xbox?😎