Xbox One Titanfall bundle announced: $499

• 108 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

I actually feel bad for everyone that bought this system at launch. That's really cold. I'd lol if the next step was 399 with titanfall and Ryse.

iloveatlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#52  Edited By iloveatlus
Member since 2009 • 599 Posts

Desperate move from Microsoft. This proves that Xbox one is failing in UK and USA, but this deal is good news for gamers who didn't bought an xbone 3 months ago.

hoyalawya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#53 hoyalawya
Member since 2014 • 344 Posts

A little disappointed. To rationalize, the 3 full months with XB1 is worth $60 to me. I would be pissed if I just bought an XB1 in January or February.

TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

Surprised nobody has mentioned the UK price drop of 30 Euro's (About $50 USD).

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 R4gn4r0k  Online
Member since 2004 • 46444 Posts

@finalstar2007 said:

Sadly i didnt get the chance to play the beta, got extremely busy and didnt even use the code so all i ended up doing was watching videos about the game to see how the gameplay is and as a huge CoD fan TF is indeed a game i would play so i'll get the PC version and use a dualshock 4 controller to play it.

That's the great thing about Titanfall IMO. It seems to take the best elements from modern competitive FPS (COD and BF) and old school competitive FPS (Quake, Tribes, UT) to make for a fun and fresh experience.

Shame you didn't have time to play the beta, I'm sure you would've liked it :)

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 tyloss
Member since 2012 • 846 Posts

Microsoft fucking over there fan base like usual.

Karnage108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Karnage108
Member since 2010 • 2595 Posts

Cows are still mad that they bought a ps4 at launch and it doesn't have any good exclusives. Any bit of good news about the X1 like a game such as Titanfall is just like pouring salt in the wound.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@Dire_Weasel said:

@kingtito said:

@Dire_Weasel said:

Nice, two ad hominems within four sentences.

It's pretty clear you're upset, but don't worry, Microsoft genuinely appreciates your support during these trying times. They'll put that $60 to good use.

I do believe Sony had a ton of bundles during the PS3s lifetime. Are you going to tell me people that bought a PS3 just before a bundle got ripped off?

Stupid cows, always looking for anything about MS to call a negative even if Sony did it long before.

That's super-interesting, but it's 2014. The Playstation 3 was released in 2006. Your comeback is about seven years out of date, could we get something a bit more current? Thank you.

What does that have anything to do with what's going on right now with the price drop? 2006 or 2014 the concept is the exact same. Sony launched a console at $600. It didnt sell well so they dropped the price twice in the 1st year. Did they screw over the 1st adopters? I don't think so. People will usually pay a premium to get their hands on consoles when they 1st launch.

I don't see a problem with it and neither should cows. It's stupid to complain about a price drop.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#59  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

I warned people this TF/Xbone bundle was coming and the 1st TF game was going to get a huge, huge push with M$ and EA. I didn't expect the upcoming TF bundle to be the exact same price though...that's a little surprising, but after the lower XBone sales figures, being aggressive is called for.

People live and learn. Those interested in Halo should probably wait for a Halo-ized Xbone with Halo 5 bundle, same for GeoW fans. Hell, maybe a price drop with those upcoming bundles.

Still, it makes me wonder what deals M$ has in store for those that will wait for E3? M$ just did a permanent price drop in the UK, and I'm sure they want to wait as long as possible before being forced to drop the price in the US. E3 seems like the PERFECT place to announce a major price drop (as they have done numerous times in the past), if TF can move units, all the better. Of course, they may just announce a new Sku at E3 or more bundles. Something (an Xbone deal of some sort) is coming two months after TF though at E3 2014.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#61 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Would be better if the console and controller were designed like the special edition controller. Oh well, not getting it anyway so it doesn't bother me.

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

Damn I know like 5 people, 2 of them are Sony guys PS4 owners already preordered this with the quickness. This is going to be fun, which to me matters most in gaming, yes the fun of playing games.

jake44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#63 jake44
Member since 2003 • 2085 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

Welp, they're desperate

That they are, but it's also a smart move. Though, with this and the price cut in the UK....it's also a little dickish to the early adopters.

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#64  Edited By timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@Dire_Weasel said:

http://news.xbox.com/2014/02/games-titanfall-special-edition-bundle

Comes with:

• Download code for the digital version of Titanfall
  • One month Xbox Gold

If you've already purchased an Xbox One, Titanfall is selling for the special low price of $60. Oh, and hopefully you got that Day One achievement.

Discuss!

LOL how people in this forum think things like this are a bad thing.

You give these people way to much credit. In order to be A cow you almost certainly have to be A fucking dipshit.

As much as Microsoft is investing in Titanfall I am guessing a truck of money will be pulling up to Respawn Studios to wrap it up as a XBONE exclusive franchise.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#65 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Damn, these will sell like Hotcakes come March 11, it's almost a price match with the PS4, and it's a great deal for those who have been waiting for TF to get onboard the X1.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

For some one getting a new xbox one not at all,for those 3.2 million who bough an xbox one already is basically a spinning kick to the groin..

The hottest game you can play on your xbox one and one you claim all the time it will move console will be given for free to new adopters and u will get the finger from MS..lol

But if you some how have guts in you to call out this as a horrible move by MS for stepping all over the early adopters it would be awesome,fans on other sites are complaining about it because it is unfair totally,normally you get a lower end game not the hottest which make you think if EA pressure is on MS neck,i wonder how many millions this move will cost them.

LanceSSJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 LanceSSJ
Member since 2003 • 882 Posts

.......PS4 bundled Knack in Japan and other places. Guess they were desperate

cow logic

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@kingtito said:

MS didn't screw anyone over you moron. Bundles come and go and TF is about as big a game that's coming anytime soon. A bundle was to be expected. Only idiots would call this a bad thing.

Only an idiot would buy an XBone at full price lol

5 million idiots have bought a PS4 at full price, lots of them gullable idiots that payed even more for knack/killzone bundles.

and it even has less good games.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 tormentos
@kingtito said:

MS didn't screw anyone over you moron. Bundles come and go and TF is about as big a game that's coming anytime soon. A bundle was to be expected. Only idiots would call this a bad thing.

Bundles charge you for game,i have see countless COD bundles,Halo bundles and they charge you for the game,what you mostly get free are older games not a new fresh release and certainly not a hyped game like Titanfall,MS just pushed the panic button,i wonder how much this move will cost them.

The bundle is $499 it should be $559,so yeah they are giving the game free and is not the same as other bundles been sold like Killzone which charged you for the game.

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#70 Solid_Max13
Member since 2006 • 3596 Posts

I was actually thinking if picking this up, and it's an ok deal but 499$ and Titanfall free while good is not worth it right now, I'm going to get an XB1 down the road and Titanfall, but not yet.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

Bundles charge you for game,i have see countless COD bundles,Halo bundles and they charge you for the game,what you mostly get free are older games not a new fresh release and certainly not a hyped game like Titanfall,MS just pushed the panic button,i wonder how much this move will cost them.

The bundle is $499 it should be $559,so yeah they are giving the game free and is not the same as other bundles been sold like Killzone which charged you for the game.

So are you going to ignore how earlier this month I showed you where sony bundled in knack and an extra controller on the PS4 for 399.99? So MS bundling the hottest game of this year w/o charging for it is desperation, but Sony bundling and extra controller and a pretty bad game for not extra cost is a good thing?

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@LanceSSJ said:

.......PS4 bundled Knack in Japan and other places. Guess they were desperate

cow logic

Dumbest post on SW ever. Bundles happen all the time, price drops with bundles included however don't usually occur 3 months into a console's lifespan. Also with Playstation bundles you still get charged for the game with a small discount. M$ is giving Titanfall fro free and slashing prices in UK.

Desperate M$ is desperate. LOL @ the dumbass lems that got screwed by being early adopters.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 kingtito

@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

And that means exactly what El Tormented? Not all bundles cost more this is a prime example. Only an idiot cow such as yourself would try and use a price drop as something bad. BTW how's your PS4? Oh that's right you don't actually own one. Hahahah what a loser

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By tormentos

@MBirdy88 said:

5 million idiots have bought a PS4 at full price, lots of them gullable idiots that payed even more for knack/killzone bundles.

Really find me a PC that beat the PS4 at $399,which i am sure is what his argument is based on,hardware wise the xbox one is a rip off,weaker more expensive,and less good games according to metacritics your full of it the PS4 has more games and higher rated to.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@tormentos said:

@MBirdy88 said:

Really find me a PC that beat the PS4 at $399,which i am sure is what his argument is based on,hardware wise the xbox one is a rip off,weaker more expensive,and less good games according to metacritics your full of it the PS4 has more games and higher rated to.

Does it? you mean indie games?

why do I need a pc of the same price? I want something better.... and well, a pc actually has games.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#76 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Aww man thanks to all the haters, giving me some laughs after a long day at work. Damn MS are soo greedy, so evil, even if they give games for free lol.....and especially when it's one of the most anticipated games of the year, how the hell dare they make such an attractive offer!!? Bring up the price I say ! This is unacceptable!

FinalFighters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 FinalFighters
Member since 2013 • 3410 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

Incredible deal. Not only do you get the best system but you also get the game that will define the generation. Thank you Based MS.

lol xbot till the end.

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Spartan070
Member since 2004 • 16497 Posts

I think anyone with a "Day One" edition should get $10 off the day-one digital release of any X1 game, that would make me feel a little less boned right now...

Free Titanfall? What are you late adopters waiting for?!?!?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#79 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@Dire_Weasel said:

http://news.xbox.com/2014/02/games-titanfall-special-edition-bundle

Comes with:

• Download code for the digital version of Titanfall
  • One month Xbox Gold

If you've already purchased an Xbox One, Titanfall is selling for the special low price of $60. Oh, and hopefully you got that Day One achievement.

Discuss!

I know. I remember in the "Sony to sell PC division" thread, someone was trying to tell me how its positive. Well from one standpoint, I guess so. But anytime a company that expanded is FORCED to retract, it isn't seen as a positive by wall street. Here if a bundle happens for the most talked about game thus far in the new gen, its "desperation". It all depends on point of view.......

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@edwardecl said:

Early adopters = Boned.

how so?

if they already have an XB1 they just buy Titanfall for $60. if they don't they get an XB1 for the regular price and a free high profile game. how is this bad for early adopters, new adopters, in any way shape or form?

its not like the early adopters didn't have an idea this super popular, and hyped, game was going to get a bundle of its own lol.

@charizard1605 said:

Welp, they're desperate

hyped/popular games having a bundle deal made for them is desperation now? were the Killzone Shadowfall/Knack bundles desperation too, or was it just standard practice by the company?

i don't expect a reply. i know how u do now lol.

edwardecl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By edwardecl
Member since 2005 • 2240 Posts

I find it funny that some Xbox One early adopters don't care about this. Nobody expects a price drop/free game in the first 3 months.

I can see a few people in the UK at least using their 28 day returns policy if they were lucky/unlucky enough to buy an Xbox within the last 28 days, the retailers must be overjoyed at this news. Not to mention nobody will be buying an Xbox One until the bundle arrive in the shops.

What are they going to do with the existing plain boxed units? put the Titanfall codes in the box? or lower the price to below the Titanfall bundle prices?

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Must be the ugliest bundle ever created, wouldn't be surprised if they tried to fit the game's graphics

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#83  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@edwardecl said:

Early adopters = Boned.

how so?

if they already have an XB1 they just buy Titanfall for $60. if they don't they get an XB1 for the regular price and a free high profile game. how is this bad for early adopters, new adopters, in any way shape or form?

its not like the early adopters didn't have an idea this super popular, and hyped, game was going to get a bundle of its own lol.

@charizard1605 said:

Welp, they're desperate

hyped/popular games having a bundle deal made for them is desperation now? were the Killzone Shadowfall/Knack bundles desperation too, or was it just standard practice by the company?

If you were aware of the entire context, you would understand that the 'desperation' remark comes because of not just this bundle, which is okay, as you point out, fair enough, but also in the context of a price cut (just three months after the system's launch!) and bundle in the UK.

It is clear the system has not been selling to their expectations. it might be the biggest Xbox launch yet, but they probably expected it to be even bigger.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By kingtito

@edwardecl said:

I find it funny that some Xbox One early adopters don't care about this. Nobody expects a price drop/free game in the first 3 months.

I can see a few people in the UK at least using their 28 day returns policy if they were lucky/unlucky enough to buy an Xbox within the last 28 days, the retailers must be overjoyed at this news. Not to mention nobody will be buying an Xbox One until the bundle arrive in the shops.

What are they going to do with the existing plain boxed units? put the Titanfall codes in the box? or lower the price to below the Titanfall bundle prices?

Why would early adopters care really? Just because it dropped in price 3 months after launch doesn't mean early adopters got screwed. I didn't purchase the XOne because I thought it would stay $500 for an undetermined amount of time. I bought it because it looked like I'd enjoy the console and I wanted to get it when it 1st came out. If I cared about getting it at a cheaper price then I would have waited. I didn't and I'm pretty sure neither did any other early adopter.

What I find funny is why cows (not calling you a cow) so much about a price for a console they had ZERO plans on purchasing. I guess it was better for MS to wait on dropping the price because Sony waited a tad longer to drop the price of the PS3? MS definitely reacts much better and faster than Sony ever has. Sony would still be charging full price if their console was $600.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Cows trying to claim ownage because X1 has a fantastic game in a fantastic priced bundle.

Meanwhile they bought killzone or knack bundles.... LMAO.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By tymeservesfate

@charizard1605 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@edwardecl said:

Early adopters = Boned.

how so?

@charizard1605 said:

Welp, they're desperate

If you were aware of the entire context, you would understand that the 'desperation' remark comes because of not just this bundle, which is okay, as you point out, fair enough, but also in the context of a price cut (just three months after the system's launch!) and bundle in the UK.

It is clear the system has not been selling to their expectations. it might be the biggest Xbox launch yet, but they probably expected it to be even bigger.

thats a separate thread though. i don't see why users would have to know about mutliple topics just to know what the new go to DC line is. shit...most cows don't even comprehend whats going on with their own games or console but other users have to well versed on the latest damage control line, lol?? doesnt seem right. we all should stay on topic. imo

my opinion also is the Xbox/MS will have a really strong surge in sales starting next month. a lot of gamers are waiting to just buy FOR Titanfall. and with this deal it makes the system look even more attractive. so i don't really see desperation in MS...i see a plan, a strategy. you'll probably disagree, but the NPD in April will tell whats really happening with this.

caseypayne69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#87  Edited By caseypayne69
Member since 2002 • 5395 Posts

This is why I no longer take part in console launches. I'll wait till Black Friday where they include two games.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#88 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

@HadOne2Many said:

Well, I like to think I got my extra $60 worth of enjoyment already with my XB1 so I'm not upset about it.

Good news for those who are interested. Somehow I doubt there are any such people around here though...

$60? Try $120.

jsolidus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 jsolidus
Member since 2011 • 171 Posts

M$ and lems seem to be putting all their eggs into one basket with titanfall. Isn't it also on the pc and 360? I cant imagine hoards of people dropping $500 just to play titianfall when it can be purchased on the 360 or pc for $60. It will sale systems, saying it won't is ignorant, but I don't expect a huge amount that lems are hoping for in order to close the gap....but on topic, the bundle is a good idea, giving away something for free is a weird move for M$. They are money hungry so they might just be desperate at this point. very desperate actually.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#90 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@charizard1605 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@edwardecl said:

Early adopters = Boned.

how so?

@charizard1605 said:

Welp, they're desperate

thats a separate thread though. i don't see why users would have to know about mutliple topics just to know what the new go to DC line is. shit...most cows don't even comprehend whats going on with their own games or console but other users have to well versed on the latest damage control line, lol?? doesnt seem right. we all should stay on topic. imo

my opinion also is the Xbox/MS will have a really strong surge in sales starting next month. a lot of gamers are waiting to just buy FOR Titanfall. and with this deal it makes the system look even more attractive. so i don't really see desperation in MS...i see a plan, a strategy. you'll probably disagree, but the NPD in April will tell whats really happening with this.

For what it is worth, I do agree that this will boost Xbox One sales a lot. If Microsoft can make the game appear to be a de-facto exclusive for the Xbox One by sheer force of marketing as they did with Call of Duty for the Xbox 360, they'll be golden.

While we are on the topic of Titanfall, I would like to happily admit I was wrong about it- I played the beta. It is amazing. System selling levels of amazing, and I almost want an Xbox one just to play it. We'll see eventually how well it does, but it is just a shit ton of fun, IMO

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#91  Edited By the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

@Wasdie said:

Will be good for those looking to get an Xbox One for Titanfall. Would be even better if they would have dropped the Kinect and priced it a $399. Then it would have moved some serious consoles.

Also, that's not desperation. It's not desperation until they are practically giving away Xbox Ones. Stop being so ignorant and over dramatic about competition. Competition is GOOD for the consumer. Seriously, some people here need to grow up with their views about this market.

You're a consumer, you don't have an invested interest in any of these companies.

Wasdie, did you forget where you are?

CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#92  Edited By CountBleck12
Member since 2012 • 4726 Posts

Well it's already obvious that they're desperate, then again it's pretty laughable too that Microsoft keeps doing these kind of things.

"We swear we aren't making all these bundles because the Xbone is not selling much! We greatly assure you all of that!"

GameMediator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#93 GameMediator
Member since 2014 • 75 Posts

weren't ps3's like $600 at launch?? a year after the 360 came out??

anyway, the X1 is far more technologically advanced than the updated PS3, the price WAS well justified... IMO, PS4 should only cost $299.. its nothing new at all, just a PS3 with updated tech lol. However, people are cheap and will settle for it. Its a shame people are so ignorant of the X1's truly next gen hardware... u get what u pay for, and the experience that Xbox one offers is worth it

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts
@Dire_Weasel said:

Oh, and hopefully you got that Day One achievement.

Discuss!

Sorry but I am a little slow today. What do you mean by "hopefully you got that Day One achievement?" Do you unlock something in the game by having it?

CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#95 CountBleck12
Member since 2012 • 4726 Posts

@BattleSpectre said:
@Dire_Weasel said:

Discuss!

Sorry but I am a little slow today. What do you mean by "hopefully you got that Day One achievement?" Do you unlock something in the game by having it?

I'm pretty sure it's just a joke.

Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#96 Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3594 Posts

It is officially the XBONE now.

Wild_man_22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#97 Wild_man_22
Member since 2010 • 907 Posts

That is....actually kind of tempting...crap....must resist

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 tymeservesfate

@charizard1605 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@charizard1605 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@edwardecl said:

Early adopters = Boned.

how so?

@charizard1605 said:

Welp, they're desperate

For what it is worth, I do agree that this will boost Xbox One sales a lot. If Microsoft can make the game appear to be a de-facto exclusive for the Xbox One by sheer force of marketing as they did with Call of Duty for the Xbox 360, they'll be golden.

While we are on the topic of Titanfall, I would like to happily admit I was wrong about it- I played the beta. It is amazing. System selling levels of amazing, and I almost want an Xbox one just to play it. We'll see eventually how well it does, but it is just a shit ton of fun, IMO

that's wsup, i'm glad you had fun with it. really, thats wat all this is about....systems and games we enjoy. and people seem to really love Titanfall. you're, somewhat, in the region i think. i hope its possible for you to order a system from Europe and save yourself some money.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 tymeservesfate

@Solid_Max13 said:

I was actually thinking if picking this up, and it's an ok deal but 499$ and Titanfall free while good is not worth it right now, I'm going to get an XB1 down the road and Titanfall, but not yet.

i hate playing the sales man. but this is really a good deal. you should take advantage of it. you don't really see these companies just giving away high profile games for free too often, if ever. so if you can afford it, why not do it. even if only to get into the Titanfall community while its new and full blast

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts
@CountBleck12 said:

@BattleSpectre said:
@Dire_Weasel said:

Discuss!

I'm pretty sure it's just a joke.

sorry to disappoint

http://www.trueachievements.com/a182800/day-one-achievement.htm