XBOX 360s Hardware is Unreliable (LONG READ)

• 105 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

asmallchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 asmallchild
Member since 2007 • 2015 Posts
In response to the OP's original post...

Thank you for posting this. I've been thinking about saying something for awhile and I'm glad someone did it for me so I didn't have to.

My console has not died... yet. It has however had disk read errors on NEW games, some of which were played on the SECOND day of me owning the console. I have also had the system freeze numerous times.

The age of my console... less than a month old.

Rev2221
I'm not even sure the Zephyr will fix these disc reading errors. (unless they plan on upgrading the drive) My console is about 3 months old and has sporadic disc reading errors too. Brand new discs and the system still has trouble reading them at startup sometimes. Once I'm in the game though, the errors are pretty scarce. (I think maybe 5 in the 3 month period)
KillaHalo2o9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#102 KillaHalo2o9
Member since 2006 • 5305 Posts
Tis why i'm waiting for 65nm 360.X360PS3AMD05
Long Wait :(
alfy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 alfy13
Member since 2004 • 3600 Posts
yah i have my system since launch. i have not had problems with it, but 2 of my friends that got their system during xmas are now on their 2nd 360. So yah TC i do not doubt about 360 having issues. only reason why i do not think i have faults with mine is, i really do not play it much. i only got it for gears of war. I use my pc for my gaming.
dcm06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#104 dcm06
Member since 2005 • 2411 Posts
yah i have my system since launch. i have not had problems with it, but 2 of my friends that got their system during xmas are now on their 2nd 360. So yah TC i do not doubt about 360 having issues. only reason why i do not think i have faults with mine is, i really do not play it much. i only got it for gears of war. I use my pc for my gaming.alfy13
your almost as same as me when it comes to 360. i dont play 360 much myself i just play oblivion and waiting on blue dragon i play more games on all my other systems. and im still playing wow on pc .
alfy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 alfy13
Member since 2004 • 3600 Posts
[QUOTE="alfy13"]yah i have my system since launch. i have not had problems with it, but 2 of my friends that got their system during xmas are now on their 2nd 360. So yah TC i do not doubt about 360 having issues. only reason why i do not think i have faults with mine is, i really do not play it much. i only got it for gears of war. I use my pc for my gaming.dcm06
your almost as same as me when it comes to 360. i dont play 360 much myself i just play oblivion and waiting on blue dragon i play more games on all my other systems. and im still playing wow on pc .

lol yep me too. i play wow and ohter fps games. but yah im just waiting for Blue Dragon my self. i think after that ill be getting rid of my 360 and get a ps3. to many pc/360 games, and im really wanting to play white knight story.
Private_Vegas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Private_Vegas
Member since 2007 • 2783 Posts
Yeah, I've had a hardware issue with my 360. From all account they do seem to be pretty fragile, but it's worth it for all of the full blown awesomeness they bring.