Xbox 360 exclusives v.s PS3 Exclusives(poll)

• 107 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tmntPunchout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 tmntPunchout
Member since 2007 • 3770 Posts
LBP is the only one delivering a new experience so it gets my vote. I pretty much know what to expect from the rest of them, upgrades from the previous installments.
saintpatrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 saintpatrice
Member since 2004 • 218 Posts

[QUOTE="PS_Family"]Lol @ 1 vote for the DLC. MS got ripped off (again).TheRealMC01

It's not an actual game and we don't know anything about it, except that will be huge. Who knows, it could even make GTA 4 the game everyone was hoping for.

Besides, money like that is spare change to MS. At the rate Sony is losing money on the ps3 and with the money that they have been losing from the lawsuits, they won't make it to next gen.

Sony won the last two console wars hands down. That alone could most likely last em for another 2 cycles haha.

The PS3 is actually making them alot of money now. "Alot" being used loosely of course considering. But Sony not having enough money for the next console war? Not likely.

saintpatrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 saintpatrice
Member since 2004 • 218 Posts

LBP is the only one delivering a new experience so it gets my vote. I pretty much know what to expect from the rest of them, upgrades from the previous installments. tmntPunchout

Your vote, my vote, and 44 percent of all the other votes. It's gonna be one for the ages.

Avatar image for TheDarkDisciple
TheDarkDisciple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 TheDarkDisciple
Member since 2004 • 3564 Posts
[QUOTE="TheRealMC01"]

[QUOTE="PS_Family"]Lol @ 1 vote for the DLC. MS got ripped off (again).saintpatrice

It's not an actual game and we don't know anything about it, except that will be huge. Who knows, it could even make GTA 4 the game everyone was hoping for.

Besides, money like that is spare change to MS. At the rate Sony is losing money on the ps3 and with the money that they have been losing from the lawsuits, they won't make it to next gen.

Sony won the last two console wars hands down. That alone could most likely last em for another 2 cycles haha.

The PS3 is actually making them alot of money now. "Alot" being used loosely of course considering. But Sony not having enough money for the next console war? Not likely.

Actually, Sony is losing more money on the ps3 than what they made on the ps2. Nearly all the money they profitted from on the ps2 went to manufacturing the ps3.

http://play.tm/wire/click/2074262

Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Giancar
Member since 2006 • 19159 Posts

I am excited about LBP and Fable 2

R2 and Geow are meh to me, GTA 4 dlc is a big meh

But I will go with LBP

LOXO7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 LOXO7
Member since 2008 • 5595 Posts
What is MS's latest date one? or anyone know what is its furthest away game 09, 10?
Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#107 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts
Gears 2 + Fable 2> LBP and Genericsistance 2mephisto_11
what and gear of not originality? the duck and cover was taken from a game called kill switch, the torque bow= tek bow from turok
Fusible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#108 Fusible
Member since 2005 • 2828 Posts

Where is god of war and Gran turismo.

God of war>any exclusive

knight-k
NO... thats a matter of opinion while the GOW series is good, it's no MGS either.