Xbox 360 Elite Can Kill You

This topic is locked from further discussion.

subrosian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 subrosian
Member since 2005 • 14232 Posts
I'm too hyped about the 360 Elite to sleep. I've been waiting for this system since basically January ~ February 2006 when I found out about the hardware revisions being planned for the 360. I have GeoW and GRAW already. I'm absolutely hyped, to the point where sleep is impossible. Unfortunatly, the system doesn't come out until April 29, while total sleep deprivation causes death in 11 days. :(
Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Giancar
Member since 2006 • 19159 Posts
yes, some hardcore lemmings commited suicide today... In fact one of my best friends is very pissed, his 360 died a month ago...and we live in ECUADOR... so no warranty for him....I sad side is I cannot paly gears in his house now :(
subrosian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 subrosian
Member since 2005 • 14232 Posts
[QUOTE="Giancar"]yes, some hardcore lemmings commited suicide today... In fact one of my best friends is very pissed, his 360 died a month ago...and we live in ECUADOR... so no warranty for him....I sad side is I cannot paly gears in his house now :(

I don't think anyone committed suicide. Most 360 fans I know are pretty psyched about this. It's only kids who owned the 360 just to go "I'm better than you" who really got upset. But who cares? Half the people over at AVS have *way* better setups than I will ever have in my lifetime (my gf is not letting me spend ten grand on speakers alone) that doesn't mean anything. I'm going to enjoy the heck out of Elite, I haven't been this excited about a console launch in a long time.
VinnoT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 VinnoT
Member since 2003 • 4649 Posts
Im confused. Isnt the elite just a 360 with a bigger hard drive and a different colour?
Boba_Fett_3710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Boba_Fett_3710
Member since 2005 • 8783 Posts
Im confused. Isnt the elite just a 360 with a bigger hard drive and a different colour?VinnoT
Pretty much. I would much rather spend $50 on an 80GB hard drive and a mod case with the core 360 than pay an extra $200.