Xbox 360 and PS3(no fanboys here)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

reptile1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 reptile1982
Member since 2003 • 701 Posts

was up guys!!

well..from what I have been reading and discovering lately.there is no differend between 360 and ps3.

I mean if we talk about graphic.The hype that they have createtd is dead now.dont u agree?

And I dont wanna hear anything about (give it a time or the devolopers need time)its not that.its what som devolopers has said.

many devolopers has stated that there is no such hiding power.now,Im not expert at these things but it looks like that the graphic chip on the 360 is more powerfull.but I still believe that in the end there will be not much different.

somone has said that when ps3 unlock the true power then the 360 will look like a last gen..what a fool.

what do u think GAMERS?

if want somthing to read on : http://www.hardcoreware.net/reviews/review-348-1.htm

http://www.itvidya.com/playstation_3_vs_xbox_360

Now I want an honorst discussion

ironwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ironwarrior2
Member since 2006 • 2590 Posts
PS3 is more powerful, look at Oblivion for proff
reptile1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 reptile1982

eeehhhh..is that a proof???

when was it releasd on 360? and how many months after that did it land on ps3? ther is ur proof

SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 SpruceCaboose
Member since 2005 • 24589 Posts

I have said this time and again. There is no noticeable difference between the two systems. If you look at the specs they are very similar. If you look at multi-platform games, they are similar.

What it is going to come down to really is going to be the individual developers and how they optimize code.

Yes, we should look at Oblivion. What can we see. Fanboys resorting to arguing about what rocks and streams look better. Seriously, that alone should show you that there is not much difference. You never heard people having to resort to rocks when they compared multi-platform games between the PS2 and Xbox.

This gen, think more SNES/Genesis comparison than PS2/Xbox. It will come down more to perceived differences and personal preference than actual difference. 

venture00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 venture00
Member since 2004 • 1060 Posts
the games will look the same many developers have been saying the same. but by the moment xbox360 has better graphics.
mightyboosh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10 mightyboosh13
Member since 2006 • 705 Posts
PS3 is more powerful, look at Oblivion for proffironwarrior2
Oblivion isn't proof. I'm no fan of a system but Oblivion is a terrible example to give. If they both released along side each other and the PS3 looked miles better than I give you that. But nooo, just nooo!! We shall see but I think they are very even.
tonythestudent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 tonythestudent
Member since 2004 • 2592 Posts
No fanboys here, lmao TC lmao
Tiago Fontana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Tiago Fontana
Member since 2003 • 471 Posts

I don't really care if the graphics are better right now.. PS fans should be really happy.. 4 months and graphics are equal!

Some game that look bad i don't think is the console fault,but developers!

4 months and have the same graphics means that in the long run PS3 will win graphiclly

Sony has to sell console cause PS3 hardware is just awesome!Cause a console war is all about sells numbers not eye candy

reptile1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 reptile1982

what about all this crap about 4D and 120 FPS?

where is that hiding power?

and how will 360 looks like a las gen ?

Javy03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Javy03
Member since 2006 • 6886 Posts

was up guys!!

well..from what I have been reading and discovering lately.there is no differend between 360 and ps3.

I mean if we talk about graphic.The hype that they have createtd is dead now.dont u agree?

And I dont wanna hear anything about (give it a time or the devolopers need time)its not that.its what som devolopers has said.

many devolopers has stated that there is no such hiding power.now,Im not expert at these things but it looks like that the graphic chip on the 360 is more powerfull.but I still believe that in the end there will be not much different.

somone has said that when ps3 unlock the true power then the 360 will look like a last gen..what a fool.

what do u think GAMERS?

if want somthing to read on : http://www.hardcoreware.net/reviews/review-348-1.htm

reptile1982
I think using multiplats as examples will never prove anything. The true potential of a games hardware is gonna be brought out via exclusives and right now the PS3 hasnt had many of those. Devs have been saying conflicting things like they are equal or the PS3 will edge out over time, nobody knows for sure but I think its way to early to determine. i know when I bought Tekken tag last gen I never saw a game like MGS 2 coming, and the same goes for 360 owners who bought PDZ and Graw then found GEOW.
SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SpruceCaboose

I don't really care if the graphics are better right now.. PS fans should be really happy.. 4 months and graphics are equal!

Some game that look bad i don't think is the console fault,but developers!

4 months and have the same graphics means that in the long run PS3 will win graphiclly

Sony has to sell console cause PS3 hardware is just awesome!Cause a console war is all about sells numbers not eye candy

Tiago Fontana

That is not how it works. Consoles do not grow new hardware over time. You can say that developers need time to optimize code and get all the extra juice out of a system, but the hard reality is that at launch, the Xbox (which came out a year after PS2) looked leaps better than the PS2. If you want to use that argument, at least learn the parallels.

The PS3 has launched, and even being the "super-computer" Sony claims it to be, the graphics are the same. Not better, not worse, but not better.

If it was as great as it was hyped by Sony to be, it should be shaming the 360 right out of the gate, but its not.

Like I said, this gen, most every game will look the same, with one system doing some things better, while the other does different things better. 

Manchildshafes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 Manchildshafes
Member since 2005 • 1504 Posts
I thought you said no fanboys?
SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SpruceCaboose

I think using multiplats as examples will never prove anything. The true potential of a games hardware is gonna be brought out via exclusives and right now the PS3 hasnt had many of those. Devs have been saying conflicting things like they are equal or the PS3 will edge out over time, nobody knows for sure but I think its way to early to determine. i know when I bought Tekken tag last gen I never saw a game like MGS 2 coming, and the same goes for 360 owners who bought PDZ and Graw then found GEOW.Javy03

Developers are not gods. They do not know everything, and they are not free from bias. A developer will be more loyal to the platform that they are developing for. If you think Bungie would come out and say that the 360 is crap and the PS3 is better, or that Dave Jaffe would say the 360 blows the PS3 away, you are dreaming. Both are going to support and play up the consoles that are supporting them. 

LosDaddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#19 LosDaddie
Member since 2006 • 10318 Posts

I own both consoles and the x360 has the edge at the moment. RFoM looks great, but Gears looks better.

Anyone claiming otherwise does not have both consoles.

reptile1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 reptile1982
i think that is the best answer.there is no way that ps3 will look better as they say..iys about games.
tonythestudent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 tonythestudent
Member since 2004 • 2592 Posts
i think that is the best answer.there is no way that ps3 will look better as they say..iys about games.reptile1982
You're a hypocrite, no fanboy posts....seriously.
Zandeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22 Zandeus
Member since 2006 • 3124 Posts

you obviously didnt read the (no fanboys here) notice.

Bethesda has had a full extra year of development time to tweek the game, I should hope it looks better on the PS3.

jackassultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 jackassultima
Member since 2005 • 1048 Posts

eeehhhh..is that a proof???

when was it releasd on 360? and how many months after that did it land on ps3? ther is ur proof

reptile1982
I thought you said that people who support the PS3 couldn't say "give it time" so why should you be able to say effectively the same thin in defence of the 360? The non-hypocritic reply would have been - the patch that the 360's version is getting practically levels the graphics.
chat2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 chat2
Member since 2005 • 399 Posts

was up guys!!

what do u think GAMERS?

reptile1982

no fanboys!?!? yeah right, just look at your avatar and if theres no difference in ps3 and xbox 360 then sony and MS should both call there console XPS 360

siafni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 siafni
Member since 2005 • 629 Posts

One of them might be slightliy more powerful... but I think the difference is no big deal

It's about games my friends... 

siafni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 siafni
Member since 2005 • 629 Posts

When I have a free hour, I'll make you a list of games that look better on the 360... pathetic post...Â