X360 Lineup List

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GamerX2311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GamerX2311
Member since 2010 • 176 Posts

You know, at times I think a lineup needs to be looked upon as a whole. Why? Simply put because this is the reality. We don't play only exclusives, we play games. Anyway, I just have to say, I think the 360's 2010 lineup is smoking hot.

Released:

Bayonetta- 9.0 also on Ps3 (8.0)

Darksiders- 8.0 also on Ps3

Upcoming- confirmed all for this year:

Mass Effect 2, also on PC

Crackdown 2 (exclusive)

Splinter Cell Conviction, also on PC

Final Fantasy 13, also on pc

Alan Wake (exclusive)

Fable 3 (exclusive)

Bioshock 2, also on ps3, pc

Dante's Inferno, also on Ps3

Dead Rising 2, also on ps3, pc?

Red Dead Redemption, also on ps3, pc

Call of Duty 7, also on ps3, pc and laughable wii port probably

Resonance of Fate, also on ps3

Halo: Reach, exclusive

also, Mistwalker updated his site saying this is the year his new 360game comes out so:

And lastly, the Natal launch. We already know, Rare will have at least 1 launch game for it, Lionhead might have Milo done by then. Obviously there will be other 360 games for it, and all will most likely be exclusive do to the interface. For now, we'll just put Natal representing those games

Project Natal

Anyway, point of thread- most games are multiplat, most ps3-360, a minority 360-pc, and then a few although heavy hitter 360. THis is how it is for the ps3 as well except for the pc-ps3 shared category. My point however, is that the meaningful part isn't the exclusives, it's all of them together. And for the record, I'm sure I missed some, and I'm sure more will be announced later.

Rza_rectah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Rza_rectah
Member since 2005 • 3959 Posts
out of the abundance of multiplats there I only see one game worth getting but I might even get it on the PC and that is Splinter cell. If you have a PC and a Ps3 the 360 is a waste of a system.
thelastguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 thelastguy
Member since 2007 • 12030 Posts

Way too early for one of these

They only become relevant until after E3, when we actually know what is releasing this year

GamerX2311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 GamerX2311
out of the abundance of multiplats there I only see one game worth getting but I might even get it on the PC and that is Splinter cell. If you have a PC and a Ps3 the 360 is a waste of a system.Rza_rectah
And if you have a 360, the pc is a waste of a system if you don't care for rts, as is most of the ps3's. There's so many things wrong with that arguement it's hilarious. And besides, there is probably 8 exclusives here (alan wake, reach, mistwalker's game, rare's games, fable 3, milo)
GamerX2311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GamerX2311
[QUOTE="thelastguy"]

Way too early for one of these

They only become relevant until after E3, when we actually know what is releasing this year

More than half of that list is coming out before e3 though. That's more so something you say about sony, because with gt5 being q4, it could easily slip knowing them. And then stuff like Last Guardian, etc. doesn't have a release day yet. All of these are definately making 2010
alextherussian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 alextherussian
Member since 2009 • 2642 Posts
out of the abundance of multiplats there I only see one game worth getting but I might even get it on the PC and that is Splinter cell. If you have a PC and a Ps3 the 360 is a waste of a system.Rza_rectah
I agree, if I have two platforms, its usually better then one...Also new, two dollars is better then one dollar. With the exception of diseases the concept of two is better then one is pretty solid....
Yandere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Yandere
Member since 2009 • 9878 Posts

[QUOTE="Rza_rectah"]out of the abundance of multiplats there I only see one game worth getting but I might even get it on the PC and that is Splinter cell. If you have a PC and a Ps3 the 360 is a waste of a system.GamerX2311
the pc is a waste of a system if you don't care for rts)

I like you, you silly.

Rza_rectah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Rza_rectah
[QUOTE="Rza_rectah"]out of the abundance of multiplats there I only see one game worth getting but I might even get it on the PC and that is Splinter cell. If you have a PC and a Ps3 the 360 is a waste of a system.GamerX2311
And if you have a 360, the pc is a waste of a system if you don't care for rts, as is most of the ps3's. There's so many things wrong with that arguement it's hilarious. And besides, there is probably 8 exclusives here (alan wake, reach, mistwalker's game, rare's games, fable 3, milo)

Not if you have a good PC which can play ME 2 and Splinter cell and probably alan wake with far better graphics. Milo really? really? Im sick of halo I never heard of a mist walker and fable 2 was one of the most overratted games this gen why would I play 3? Not to mention Rare hasnt put a good game out since their n64 days.
pretzelmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 pretzelmeister
Member since 2005 • 1414 Posts
Final Fantasy XIII is on PC and not PS3? That's news to me!
Rza_rectah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Rza_rectah
[QUOTE="Rza_rectah"]out of the abundance of multiplats there I only see one game worth getting but I might even get it on the PC and that is Splinter cell. If you have a PC and a Ps3 the 360 is a waste of a system.alextherussian
I agree, if I have two platforms, its usually better then one...Also new, two dollars is better then one dollar. With the exception of diseases the concept of two is better then one is pretty solid....

Actually I have 3 systems not 2 i was just pointing out that the 360 is pretty useless.
ShadowriverUB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ShadowriverUB
Member since 2009 • 5515 Posts

Emmm, FFXIII also on PC? ^^'

alextherussian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 alextherussian
Member since 2009 • 2642 Posts
[QUOTE="alextherussian"][QUOTE="Rza_rectah"]out of the abundance of multiplats there I only see one game worth getting but I might even get it on the PC and that is Splinter cell. If you have a PC and a Ps3 the 360 is a waste of a system.Rza_rectah

Actually I have 3 systems not 2 i was just pointing out that the 360 is pretty useless.

I wasnt talking about your situation, just pointing out how ridiculous it is to say that 2 rather comparable things are better then one more of said rather comparable thing. Ofcourse they are, its a given. . As to the 360 being useless, well your free to your own opinion. I enjoy my 360, and like anyone else that derives an enjoyment from it, its not useless to me. If anything at the rate games are pouring in I dont have the time to play the games I want.....
jasonharris48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 jasonharris48
Member since 2006 • 21441 Posts

And if you have a 360, the pc is a waste of a system if you don't care for rts, as is most of the ps3's. There's so many things wrong with that argument it's hilarious. And besides, there is probably 8 exclusives here (alan wake, reach, mistwalker's game, rare's games, fable 3, milo)

Really now? Iown a 360 , PS3 (sort of) and a PC (which makes a nice addition). I do not play RTS games besides Star Craft and I have a decent sive library of adventure, FPS (which play better mouse and keyboard), and RPGs (which some of the best RPGs only came out on PC). Your argument fails in so many ways.

o0_L0st_B0y_0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 o0_L0st_B0y_0o
Member since 2006 • 1307 Posts

"and if you have a 360, the pc is a waste f a system if you don't care for rtc" there are so many things wrong with that arguement its hilarious. Just because its exclusive don't mean its good. You know nothing about Mistwalker's game so its moot. Alan Wake it seems is a timed exclusive (until it gets ported the pc). Rare has been stripped and steadily decreasing in quality for the past 3 years (its taken them how long for perfect dark remake?). Fable 3, You know nothing about, chances are it won't be a conventional fable (not that it won't be over hyped just it will probably use natal in some twee tie in way) and Milo? Yes cos we all want to spend our evenings talking to some 11 year old boy about his homework and going down to the river :/
Rza_rectah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Rza_rectah
[QUOTE="alextherussian"][QUOTE="Rza_rectah"][QUOTE="alextherussian"] I agree, if I have two platforms, its usually better then one...Also new, two dollars is better then one dollar. With the exception of diseases the concept of two is better then one is pretty solid....

I wasnt talking about your situation, just pointing out how ridiculous it is to say that 2 rather comparable things are better then one more of said rather comparable thing. Ofcourse they are, its a given. . As to the 360 being useless, well your free to your own opinion. I enjoy my 360, and like anyone else that derives an enjoyment from it, its not useless to me. If anything at the rate games are pouring in I dont have the time to play the games I want.....

Why quote me if your not referring to me then? The 360 is great system dont get me wrong I put hours into mine But the ps3 is getting some great games and im getting ME 2 on the PC so i have no need for my 360 till about november when I rent Halo reach. Which is sad because I still get achievements for ME 2 so its the same experiance. The 360 has no sole exclusives except for another halo game, fable, and crackdown that is distrubingly sad. If I want to get Splinter cell I can always pick it up for cheaper too on the PC.
Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#17 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49606 Posts
Actually I have 3 systems not 2 i was just pointing out that the 360 is pretty useless.Rza_rectah
And without Blu-ray in the PS3, my PS3 would be useless. We all have our own personal views about things, let's not just try to make our views as facts, eh?
Rza_rectah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Rza_rectah
[QUOTE="Rza_rectah"]Actually I have 3 systems not 2 i was just pointing out that the 360 is pretty useless.Stevo_the_gamer
And without Blu-ray in the PS3, my PS3 would be useless. We all have our own personal views about things, let's not just try to make our views as facts, eh?

But that is a fact eh...... to me
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts
show me the link that states Mistwalker's new game is a 360 title and that it's coming out this year
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
[QUOTE="Rza_rectah"] But that is a fact eh...... to me

Are you trying to be funny? :?
Rza_rectah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Rza_rectah
[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="Rza_rectah"]Actually I have 3 systems not 2 i was just pointing out that the 360 is pretty useless.Rza_rectah

But that is a fact eh...... to me I can honestly careless what you use your 360 for but the truth is if you own a ps3, 360 and a PC and have not care for halo the 360 is pretty useless I havent touched mine since the summer I miss gears of war 2 and a few Live friends but thats about it.

Rza_rectah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Rza_rectah
[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="Rza_rectah"] But that is a fact eh...... to me

No im just saying what I funny if you didnt find what I said funny thats maybe cause it wasnt intended to be funny thats my opinion I never said its a fact...
Rza_rectah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Rza_rectah
[QUOTE="Rza_rectah"][QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="Rza_rectah"] But that is a fact eh...... to me

No im just saying what I funny if you didnt find what I said funny thats maybe cause it wasnt intended to be funny thats my opinion I never said its a fact... Sorry mister forum master but can I not share on opinion on a online forum??

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
[QUOTE="Rza_rectah"] No im just saying what I funny if you didnt find what I said funny thats maybe cause it wasnt intended to be funny thats my opinion I never said its a fact...

You just said earlier it twas' a fact in your eyes. Now, you're saying it's an opinion -- good, at least you're on the right track now. Carry on. :P
Rza_rectah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Rza_rectah
[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="Rza_rectah"] No im just saying what I funny if you didnt find what I said funny thats maybe cause it wasnt intended to be funny thats my opinion I never said its a fact...

You just said earlier it twas' a fact in your eyes. Now, you're saying it's an opinion -- good, at least you're on the right track now. Carry on. :P

It is a fact to me its what I believe so its factual to me. Its a fact to me that I dont need my 360 sorry if you cant handle that.
Avatar image for guitarsrock4eva
guitarsrock4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26 guitarsrock4eva
Member since 2008 • 373 Posts
I like the look of these games. The trouble is come the end of the year when all the arguments of 'who won 2010' start. All the PS3 fanboys will argue that the 360 can't win because games like Mass Effect,Splinter Cell and possibly Alan Wake are on the PC as well.
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
It is a fact to me its what I believe so its factual to me. Its a fact to me that I dont need my 360 sorry if you cant handle that.Rza_rectah
That's actually called an "opinion". :)
Rza_rectah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Rza_rectah
[QUOTE="Rza_rectah"]It is a fact to me its what I believe so its factual to me. Its a fact to me that I dont need my 360 sorry if you cant handle that.Stevo_the_gamer

sure it is but my its a fact to me If its something that I believe then its a fact of believing right? So its a Fact that I believe that I dont need my 360. you done?
yanbuco2712

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 yanbuco2712
Member since 2006 • 456 Posts

Final Fantasi XIII is on PS3 and 360, not PC

skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 skrat_01
Member since 2007 • 33767 Posts
And if you have a 360, the pc is a waste of a system if you don't care for rts, GamerX2311
And the 360 is a waste of a system if you don't care for Halo. Now aren't generalisations grand?
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
[QUOTE="GamerX2311"]And if you have a 360, the pc is a waste of a system if you don't care for rts, skrat_01
And the 360 is a waste of a system if you don't care for Halo. Now aren't generalisations grand?

Definitely, especially those who are intentionally delusive. :P
2mrw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#32 2mrw
Member since 2008 • 6205 Posts

it'sa pretty line up indeed, but look at the big picture, i have a PS3 (half of the list is avaliable now), and a gaming PC ( 90% of the list is in my pocket) , that leaves 2-3 games at max in 2010 that i can't play .......... this is an old excuse but truelyresonable in everyway.

anyway i hope xboxers and play stationers enjoy their year.

Avatar image for BloodSeeker1337
BloodSeeker1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 BloodSeeker1337
Member since 2009 • 1278 Posts
Is That Really The Boxart of Fable 3 :P
cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#34 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts
I do have a PS3 and a PC. I can't play ODST, Halo 3, Gears 2, Fable 2, 3, Crackdown, 2, on either. I guess the waste part is subjective as is 90% of what we discuss in SW.
Sollet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#35 Sollet
Member since 2003 • 8283 Posts
[QUOTE="Rza_rectah"]Actually I have 3 systems not 2 i was just pointing out that the 360 is pretty useless.Stevo_the_gamer

So you bought a PS3 just to play blu-ray movies mainly? I mean you seem to be a hardcore pc gamer, why didn't you get a blu-ray player for yer pc? it'd been much cheaper ! Heck for the price of a PS3 you should've gone all out an gotten yerself a Blu-ray burner / reader! Worst purchase ever!
cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 cainetao11
[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="Rza_rectah"]It is a fact to me its what I believe so its factual to me. Its a fact to me that I dont need my 360 sorry if you cant handle that.Rza_rectah

sure it is but my its a fact to me If its something that I believe then its a fact of believing right? So its a Fact that I believe that I dont need my 360. you done?

No, it's all still opinion. There is no concrete way to prove to anyone else whether you believe anything. We just have to have faith that your telling the truth, hence when faith is involved it is not a fact. You don't need a 360, and that's cool. I don't need any of these systems. But I sure do enjoy them
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
[QUOTE="Sollet"] So you bought a PS3 just to play blu-ray movies mainly? Worst purchase ever!

Yes, I did. I don't need Blu-ray for my PC since I already own a Blu-ray player at my place nor is my PC in a good spot to watch Blu-ray movies. The PS3 is at my girlfriend's place with her 46" 1080p HDTV, and it's a damn nice TV, so she just had to have one. Luckily, it's a win win for us since I use it for means other than Blu-ray, of course. Well, considering how it's been acting up on me -- freezing on me, corrupting my saved game, turning off unsuspectingly. I guess I could say that, but in reality, it's not necessarily my worst purchase ever.
Sollet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Sollet
[QUOTE="Sollet"] So you bought a PS3 just to play blu-ray movies mainly? Worst purchase ever!Stevo_the_gamer
Yes, I did. I don't need Blu-ray for my PC since I already own a Blu-ray player at my place nor is my PC in a good spot to watch Blu-ray movies. The PS3 is at my girlfriend's place with her 46" 1080p HDTV, and it's a damn nice TV, so she just had to have one. Luckily, it's a win win for us since I use it for means other than Blu-ray, of course. Well, considering how it's been acting up on me -- freezing on me, corrupting my saved game, turning off unsuspectingly. I guess I could say that, but in reality, it's not necessarily my worst purchase ever.

Don't you have warranty?
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
[QUOTE="Sollet"] Don't you have warranty?

Yep, I bought the extended warranty from Best Buy. I made an announcement to GUFU the other day that if this POS freezes on me one more time, I'm getting it replaced. Because, just the other night it froze on me when my motorstorm pacific rift was autosaving, which then corrupted the file which then means the hours of time I put on it was for nothing. All my first place wins. Gone. :cry:
cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 cainetao11
[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="Sollet"] Don't you have warranty?

Yep, I bought the extended warranty from Best Buy. I made an announcement to GUFU the other day that if this POS freezes on me one more time, I'm getting it replaced. Because, just the other night it froze on me when my motorstorm pacific rift was autosaving, which then corrupted the file which then means the hours of time I put on it was for nothing. All my first place wins. Gone. :cry:

Hey bro, "it only does everything" didn't mean it was all positive!
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Hey bro, "it only does everything" didn't mean it was all positive!cainetao11
Yeah, no kidding.
awdxfv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 awdxfv
Member since 2010 • 331 Posts
[QUOTE="cainetao11"][QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="Sollet"] Don't you have warranty?

Hey bro, "it only does everything" didn't mean it was all positive!

Yeah, but RROD is 360 exclusive :P
Mr_Splosher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#43 Mr_Splosher
Member since 2009 • 772 Posts
Omg, new rumour, FFXIII wont be on PS3. Suck on that cows. ;)
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Yeah, but RROD is 360 exclusive :Pawdxfv
But it has a sister: YLOD. Ha.
Sollet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Sollet
[QUOTE="awdxfv"]Yeah, but RROD is 360 exclusive :PStevo_the_gamer

What about error codes: E45, E64, E65, E66, E67, E68, E69, E71, E72, E73, E74, E76, E79 :P
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="awdxfv"]Yeah, but RROD is 360 exclusive :PSollet

What about error codes: E45, E64, E65, E66, E67, E68, E69, E71, E72, E73, E74, E76, E79 :P

Those might be the cousins.

Edit: Make that the evil children. Yeah.

jasonharris48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 jasonharris48
Member since 2006 • 21441 Posts

[QUOTE="Sollet"][QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]But it has a sister: YLOD. Ha.Stevo_the_gamer

E79 paid me a visit I didn't appreciate it at the time.

Avatar image for batman_is_aweso
batman_is_aweso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 batman_is_aweso
Member since 2009 • 2762 Posts

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]

[QUOTE="Sollet"] What about error codes: E45, E64, E65, E66, E67, E68, E69, E71, E72, E73, E74, E76, E79 :Pjasonharris48

E79 paid me a visit I didn't appreciate it at the time.

my 360 got e74 i was angry :(

moose_knuckler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#49 moose_knuckler
Member since 2007 • 5722 Posts
Some MMO's should be hitting the 2010 scene as well like Champions Online.
tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#50 tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

Hallellujah to Multiplats!