Wow who cares really about DMC4....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Uptown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Uptown
Member since 2002 • 10348 Posts
Sure to an extent its a loss for SONY the COMPANY....but for the gaming community its a great thing as more poeple will get to experience this good game that snubbed off Sony last generation. Now I can share the experience with 360 owners who never played DMC before or just thoroghly enjoy this 4th installment.  If you own a PS3 why be upset? You still get to play it...and if you own a 360 you get an awesome new game. Both sides win here...if anyone should be peed off its the Wii owners who just get the scraps of PS2 games. As a side note: Lemmings, dont be so hard on the cows over this, as Im sure this is a sign of things to come from Capcom and I wouldnt be surprised to see Dead Rising 2 / Lost Planet Sequels on the PS3 as well.

As a 360/PS3 owner this does not affect me, nor would it have even if this wasnt announced. I was getting it either way and still am. System Wars forum isnt the end of the world people. Its just a bunch of people that try to find humor in the competitiveness of these companies...in the end it is a loss for Sony. No doubt about that...but try to be light on this, as it was rumored months ago and seemed very feasible.
linkhero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 linkhero1
Member since 2004 • 16489 Posts

I'm getting a 360 instead of PS3 because most exclusives I wanted to play on PS3 are practically going multiplat. I wouldn't be suprised if Tekken 6 goes to 360.

xjet039

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 xjet039
Member since 2004 • 3007 Posts
i do i was going to buy a ps3 for it this year but ill wait .
XaosII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 XaosII
Member since 2003 • 16705 Posts
Cuz paying $600 for a tiny handful of exclusives really, really sucks for the person that bought it.
Uptown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Uptown

I'm getting a 360 instead of PS3 because most exclusives I wanted to play on PS3 are practically going multiplat. I wouldn't be suprised if Tekken 6 goes to 360.

linkhero1

thats fine,  360 is worth owning....and the PS3 will someday be worth owning too....for games now that wont be named Devil May Cry.  DMC came out of nowhere last generation...new games will pop up this gen that will take off just like that one did.
linkhero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 linkhero1
[QUOTE="linkhero1"]

Uptown

thats fine,  360 is worth owning....and the PS3 will someday be worth owning too....for games now that wont be named Devil May Cry.  DMC came out of nowhere last generation...new games will pop up this gen that will take off just like that one did.

I'll probably get it in two years or even three. I know there will be good games exclusive on it later on. I'm not worried though.
Uptown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Uptown
Cuz paying $600 for a tiny handful of exclusives really, really sucks for the person that bought it.XaosII

Currently yes its a steep price for what you get...but unless Sony pulls the plug on PS3 all together, theres really no reason to not expect new franchises to pop up for it.
Brown52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 Brown52
Member since 2006 • 2639 Posts
[QUOTE="linkhero1"]

Uptown

thats fine, 360 is worth owning....and the PS3 will someday be worth owning too....for games now that wont be named Devil May Cry. DMC came out of nowhere last generation...new games will pop up this gen that will take off just like that one did.

At the rate it is going... why is the ps3 going to be worth getting in the future?
It just seems to be losing its good exclusives like GTA while it keeps its crappy ones like motorstorm.
Afrikanxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Afrikanxl
Member since 2006 • 1112 Posts

linkhero1

when do you plan on getting your system........what are these "exclusives" you wanted to play?
Uptown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Uptown
[QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="linkhero1"]

Brown52

thats fine, 360 is worth owning....and the PS3 will someday be worth owning too....for games now that wont be named Devil May Cry. DMC came out of nowhere last generation...new games will pop up this gen that will take off just like that one did.

At the rate it is going... why is the ps3 going to be worth getting in the future?
It just seems to be losing its good exclusives like GTA while it keeps its crappy ones like motorstorm.

When PS2 came out, did anyone know that God of War, Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, Okami among others would come out of left field? Of course not. Im not trying to damage control this DMC news, im just looking at it from a non-bias standpoint.
diggyzoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 diggyzoom
Member since 2005 • 19616 Posts
No playstation fan is even going to care , and manticores will eventually buy a ps3 anyway  (that is what makes them manticores).

linkhero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 linkhero1
[QUOTE="linkhero1"]

Afrikanxl

when do you plan on getting your system........what are these "exclusives" you wanted to play?

This fall. Banjo, Halo 3, Gears of War, Mass Effect, Blue Dragon, Kameo, and some other games that are multiplat.
wiistation360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 wiistation360
Member since 2006 • 4209 Posts
good to see more gamers play this great game  [/
Blinblingthing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Blinblingthing
Member since 2005 • 6943 Posts

Cuz paying $600 for a tiny handful of exclusives really, really sucks for the person that bought it.XaosII

oh please :roll:

kingyoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15 kingyoto
Member since 2006 • 1190 Posts
yah *sob* I don't don't *tear* need that *sob* stupid devil may *cry*
Gaming4_Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Gaming4_Life
Member since 2007 • 775 Posts
Hahaha this was one of the few games that cows were bragging about for so long. Now something like this comes along, and they try to brush it off their shoulders like it was nothing. :lol:
pins_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 pins_basic
Member since 2003 • 11521 Posts
This is one of the games the cows rubbed in the other fanboys faces and swear it would never make it's way to anything that doesn't have the bot the name Play and Station. TCHBO, it's that simple.
Lto_thaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Lto_thaG
Member since 2006 • 22611 Posts
I'm gonna get if for the pc anyways.
kingyoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 kingyoto
Member since 2006 • 1190 Posts
Hahaha this was one of the few games that cows were bragging about for so long. Now something like this comes along, and they try to brush it off their shoulders like it was nothing. :lol:Gaming4_Life
lol lems are not any better they acted like dmc was nothing until now its going to be on there console and its suddenly somthing to rub in cows faces there people too you know there people too...
Gaming4_Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Gaming4_Life
Member since 2007 • 775 Posts
[QUOTE="Gaming4_Life"]Hahaha this was one of the few games that cows were bragging about for so long. Now something like this comes along, and they try to brush it off their shoulders like it was nothing. :lol:kingyoto
lol lems are not any better they acted like dmc was nothing until now its going to be on there console and its suddenly somthing to rub in cows faces there people too you know there people too...

I agree, but this time it works out in the lemmings favor....
Teuf_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Teuf_
Member since 2004 • 30805 Posts
Seriously, it could be a lot worse.
CelineDion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 CelineDion
Member since 2002 • 5972 Posts

Yes, things could be much worse.

Personally, DMC4 becoming multiplat isn't going to alter my console-buying plans one iota.

Frankly, Ninja Gaiden and God of War have both been better than the DMC series recently, so I don't know what all the hoopla is about...

Afrikanxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Afrikanxl
Member since 2006 • 1112 Posts
[QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="linkhero1"]

Brown52

the last GTA was not exclusive, it came out on XBOX......  for gamers who love games that came out on XBOX then I guess there is nothing worth waiting for to get a PS3..... but for the 100 mill plus people who owned a PS2 and loved games that Sony owns.... GOW...Shadow of Coll....Sly....MLB the show....GTHD.......and much more..... they are going to eventually want to get a PS3...... and for every month that the PS2 out sales the 360......it is just creating a larger user base for Sony......for gamers who might to get PS3..........that is if they enjoy their PS2 experience.....which they most likely will.......

there are alot of games that make the PS3 "worth" getting in the future.....if not this year.......... but again its hard for some "gamers" to understand why its worth it if they don't enjoy Sony's 1st/2nd party games...... just like its hard for me to look forward to games like HALO3 and TooHuman or Crackdown.....cause I'm not into those games....but I do know that there are lots of people who love HALO3 and are looking forward to TooHuman....because i'm not BLIND, I won't try convince myself of wondering why its worth it to get a XBOX360
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts
Alot of cows cared around TGS when they made a debut of the game.....