WOW Noone on Xbox live knows about the Halo 3 Beta or cares..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BrutonNYC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BrutonNYC
Member since 2007 • 394 Posts
the last couple days ive been asking fellow gamers on xbox live during online Gears matches if they are ready for the Halo 3 beta and they didnt have a clue about it. One person even asked "how many gamerpoints is it to play the beta" LMAO and the others had no clue that the beta was even this week and other people said they didnt like Halo to begin with. I thought EVERYONE knew about the beta this week, and its not only a couple people over xbox live that said this it was like 15 or 20 people because i play A LOT of Gears online!  I cant believe not that many people know about the beta this week.
Avatar image for deactivated-645e897010df8
deactivated-645e897010df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 deactivated-645e897010df8
Member since 2006 • 2491 Posts

Exactly, it's a Beta test of a game which still has nearly 6 months of development remaining.

Not sure about anyone else but that doesn't appeal to me at all. I'd much rather wait for the finished version. 

wildwild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 wildwild
Member since 2004 • 1139 Posts

no1 knows? u fail

FancyKetchup25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 FancyKetchup25
Member since 2006 • 3007 Posts
Alot of people dont know about video gaming news, the other day someone on gears started telling me about the new flamethrower wep coming, and i had to explain to him that it was dismissed to be ar rumor a long time ago.
alcarazo9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 alcarazo9
Member since 2005 • 7104 Posts
not everyone on xbox live knows a lot about games
waynehead895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 waynehead895
Member since 2005 • 18660 Posts
Some ppl did not know and other who did know didn't really care. They were just waiting for the final game.
-Sir-Poof-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 -Sir-Poof-
Member since 2006 • 4544 Posts
you really think ppl keep track of games like we do on here? heck no they dont.
Avatar image for justforlotr2004
justforlotr2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 justforlotr2004
Member since 2004 • 10935 Posts

the last couple days ive been asking fellow gamers on xbox live during online Gears matches if they are ready for the Halo 3 beta and they didnt have a clue about it. One person even asked "how many gamerpoints is it to play the beta" LMAO and the others had no clue that the beta was even this week and other people said they didnt like Halo to begin with. I thought EVERYONE knew about the beta this week, and its not only a couple people over xbox live that said this it was like 15 or 20 people because i play A LOT of Gears online! I cant believe not that many people know about the beta this week.BrutonNYC

Why is it so supprising no one knows about a beta?  A lot of people concentrate on the development of the game and only want to know when the game is released. 

BrutonNYC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BrutonNYC

you really think ppl keep track of games like we do on here? heck no they dont.-Sir-Poof-

Yea actually I thought people on xbox live  where like people here in SW.. I remember one time using the terms Sheep, cows and lemmings on xbox live and people where acting like I was a crazy person lol

hoankiemdinh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10 hoankiemdinh
Member since 2004 • 685 Posts
The funny thing is, as soon as I was playing the Beta, I recieved like 10 messages about it. IT SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!
Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 Gen007
Member since 2006 • 11006 Posts
some know some dont i know and really dont care only reason going to play the beta is because i have crackdown why let it go to waste
A_zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#12 A_zombie
Member since 2005 • 7385 Posts

So 15 to 20 people is greater than thousands that signed up and millions that bought Crackdown? Either someone skipped math classes or I'm reading a huge typo'd paragraph here.

johnusabeis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 johnusabeis
Member since 2004 • 2369 Posts
the last couple days ive been asking fellow gamers on xbox live during online Gears matches if they are ready for the Halo 3 beta and they didnt have a clue about it. One person even asked "how many gamerpoints is it to play the beta" LMAO and the others had no clue that the beta was even this week and other people said they didnt like Halo to begin with. I thought EVERYONE knew about the beta this week, and its not only a couple people over xbox live that said this it was like 15 or 20 people because i play A LOT of Gears online!  I cant believe not that many people know about the beta this week.BrutonNYC
:lol: 15-20 people on xbl? thats the best you can come up with?
FatalDomain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 FatalDomain
Member since 2005 • 1783 Posts

the last couple days ive been asking fellow gamers on xbox live during online Gears matches if they are ready for the Halo 3 beta and they didnt have a clue about it. One person even asked "how many gamerpoints is it to play the beta" LMAO and the others had no clue that the beta was even this week and other people said they didnt like Halo to begin with. I thought EVERYONE knew about the beta this week, and its not only a couple people over xbox live that said this it was like 15 or 20 people because i play A LOT of Gears online! I cant believe not that many people know about the beta this week.BrutonNYC

First, I thought you said you sold your 360, so how are you talking to people on Live?

Second, what is your gamertag so I can play against you when the Halo 3 beta drops?

Third, stop making threads every damn hour. Are you trying to get a cookie for most fakeboy topics?!?!?

Game On... 

cjnwo4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 cjnwo4life
Member since 2007 • 1587 Posts

[QUOTE="-Sir-Poof-"]you really think ppl keep track of games like we do on here? heck no they dont.BrutonNYC

Yea actually I thought people on xbox live  where like people here in SW.. I remember one time using the terms Sheep, cows and lemmings on xbox live and people where acting like I was a crazy person lol

You do realize that most gamers have never even used these forums?

I am sure there will be a few hundred thousand playing the beta, myself included. And this will be my first experience playing a halo game and I am looking forward to it.

MCGSMB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 MCGSMB
Member since 2007 • 2149 Posts

[QUOTE="BrutonNYC"]the last couple days ive been asking fellow gamers on xbox live during online Gears matches if they are ready for the Halo 3 beta and they didnt have a clue about it. One person even asked "how many gamerpoints is it to play the beta" LMAO and the others had no clue that the beta was even this week and other people said they didnt like Halo to begin with. I thought EVERYONE knew about the beta this week, and its not only a couple people over xbox live that said this it was like 15 or 20 people because i play A LOT of Gears online! I cant believe not that many people know about the beta this week.FatalDomain

First, I thought you said you sold your 360, so how are you talking to people on Live?

Second, what is your gamertag so I can play against you when the Halo 3 beta drops?

Third, stop making threads every damn hour. Are you trying to get a cookie for most fakeboy topics?!?!?

Game On... 

Seriously. There's another one of your anti-360 threads on the front page. 

I'm sick of hearing about your problems. 

sneeze25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 sneeze25
Member since 2006 • 73 Posts

4 million pre-orders

/thread 

DeathWishv1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 DeathWishv1
Member since 2007 • 181 Posts

15-20/5,000,000 people, thats alot? :lol:.

TheOwnerOner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 TheOwnerOner
Member since 2007 • 2921 Posts

LOL,

There will be more people on Halo Beta

then all of PS3 online players put together.

Edit:  Oops, I mean all PS3 online players X2 

iammason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 iammason
Member since 2004 • 4189 Posts
I'm sure there are thousands of Live users who know about the Beta. I mean, just look at how many copies of Crackdown were sold.
SirSpudly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 SirSpudly
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts
     I still guarentee that the internet will CRAWL May 22nd.  Hopefully not stop, but definetely crawl.  I'm planning on picking up Odin Sphere or Dawn of Mana (or RE:4 Wii, or Alien Syndrome, darn you May 21st!) so that way I can stay off the net for a few days.  When functionality returns, I'll be sure to check up on system wars to make sure that Halo 3 is actually fun.
MCGSMB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MCGSMB
Member since 2007 • 2149 Posts

I still guarentee that the internet will CRAWL May 22nd.  Hopefully not stop, but definetely crawl.  I'm planning on picking up Odin Sphere or Dawn of Mana (or RE:4 Wii, or Alien Syndrome, darn you May 21st!) so that way I can stay off the net for a few days.  When functionality returns, I'll be sure to check up on system wars to make sure that Halo 3 is actually fun.
SirSpudly

Just imagine how long it's gonna take to download the beta. I'm guessing hours! 

yellosnolvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#23 yellosnolvr
Member since 2005 • 19302 Posts

no1 knows? u fail

wildwild
ok
kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 kcpp2b
Member since 2006 • 12498 Posts

So 15 to 20 people is greater than thousands that signed up and millions that bought Crackdown? Either someone skipped math classes or I'm reading a huge typo'd paragraph here.

A_zombie

AHammer doesn't stand by logic. All he needs to do is ask a couple of people and that will stand for everyone. LOL What a joke 

shaggyaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 shaggyaz
Member since 2004 • 2279 Posts
the last couple days ive been asking fellow gamers on xbox live during online Gears matches if they are ready for the Halo 3 beta and they didnt have a clue about it. One person even asked "how many gamerpoints is it to play the beta" LMAO and the others had no clue that the beta was even this week and other people said they didnt like Halo to begin with. I thought EVERYONE knew about the beta this week, and its not only a couple people over xbox live that said this it was like 15 or 20 people because i play A LOT of Gears online!  I cant believe not that many people know about the beta this week.BrutonNYC
LOL oh really now?U fail horribly
kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 kcpp2b
Member since 2006 • 12498 Posts

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

I asked 15-20 people if they own a PS3. They all said "what's a PS3" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So that means not only does no one in the world own a PS3 but no one even knows it exists or what it is!!!!!!!!!!!! 

-KinGz-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 -KinGz-
Member since 2006 • 5232 Posts

[QUOTE="-Sir-Poof-"]you really think ppl keep track of games like we do on here? heck no they dont.BrutonNYC

Yea actually I thought people on xbox live where like people here in SW.. I remember one time using the terms Sheep, cows and lemmings on xbox live and people where acting like I was a crazy person lol

But you are a crazy person... u do realize that? u are saying sheep cow and lemmings outside of gs... for gods sake. 

Avatar image for Shadow_Elite192
Shadow_Elite192

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Shadow_Elite192
Member since 2007 • 796 Posts

http://www.halo3forum.com yes no one cares.....

/sarcasm 

sonicmj1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#29 sonicmj1
Member since 2003 • 9130 Posts

I still guarentee that the internet will CRAWL May 22nd. Hopefully not stop, but definetely crawl. I'm planning on picking up Odin Sphere or Dawn of Mana (or RE:4 Wii, or Alien Syndrome, darn you May 21st!) so that way I can stay off the net for a few days. When functionality returns, I'll be sure to check up on system wars to make sure that Halo 3 is actually fun.
SirSpudly

Why May 22nd?

The beta comes out on the 16th. I can't wait! :D 

project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30 project343
Member since 2005 • 14106 Posts

Exactly, it's a Beta test of a game which still has nearly 6 months of development remaining.

Not sure about anyone else but that doesn't appeal to me at all. I'd much rather wait for the finished version.

Nemme

Betas aren't about your enjoyment, they're about letting the people play the game to make balance adjustments, fix bugs, and make the game better overall.
CHRIS_K_UK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 CHRIS_K_UK
Member since 2007 • 215 Posts
Can anybody play the beta next week?  Or is it just for people who bought crackdown?
Avatar image for Shadow_Elite192
Shadow_Elite192

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Shadow_Elite192
Member since 2007 • 796 Posts

Can anybody play the beta next week? Or is it just for people who bought crackdown?CHRIS_K_UK

Whoever got the code. 

project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 project343
Member since 2005 • 14106 Posts
Can anybody play the beta next week? Or is it just for people who bought crackdown?CHRIS_K_UK

Either:
a) You buy Crackdown. (guarantee)
b) You're invited by Bungie. (chance)

Go buy Crackdown, it's a fantastic game IMO.
Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#34 Ninja-Vox
Member since 2006 • 16314 Posts
Can we have a free vote here; how many people are getting seriously bored of BrutonNYC's attempts to act like an impartial, unbiased poster when he is clearly, blatantly a cow?
Drukter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Drukter
Member since 2006 • 1484 Posts

Really? So that means alot of none Halo fanboys bought 360? So that means that 360 sales is gonna go sky-high during Halo 3 release?  Cool.

-KinGz-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 -KinGz-
Member since 2006 • 5232 Posts

Can we have a free vote here; how many people are getting seriously bored of BrutonNYC's attempts to act like an impartial, unbiased poster when he is clearly, blatantly a cow?Ninja-Vox

I am, it's starting to annoy me. 

gridlok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 gridlok
Member since 2005 • 169 Posts

Can we have a free vote here; how many people are getting seriously bored of BrutonNYC's attempts to act like an impartial, unbiased poster when he is clearly, blatantly a cow?Ninja-Vox

I'm sick of him. Oh and TC here is a thread at Neogaf, I guess these people didn't know about the Beta either huh?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=154012

what a Cow

BrutonNYC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 BrutonNYC
[QUOTE="FatalDomain"]

[QUOTE="BrutonNYC"]the last couple days ive been asking fellow gamers on xbox live during online Gears matches if they are ready for the Halo 3 beta and they didnt have a clue about it. One person even asked "how many gamerpoints is it to play the beta" LMAO and the others had no clue that the beta was even this week and other people said they didnt like Halo to begin with. I thought EVERYONE knew about the beta this week, and its not only a couple people over xbox live that said this it was like 15 or 20 people because i play A LOT of Gears online! I cant believe not that many people know about the beta this week.MCGSMB

Game On...

Seriously. There's another one of your anti-360 threads on the front page.

I'm sick of hearing about your problems.

DUDE wtf! Im not trying to bash the 360, im just wondering why noone seems to care about on xbox live. Sheesh,  

BrutonNYC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 BrutonNYC

[QUOTE="Ninja-Vox"]Can we have a free vote here; how many people are getting seriously bored of BrutonNYC's attempts to act like an impartial, unbiased poster when he is clearly, blatantly a cow?gridlok

I'm sick of him. Oh and TC here is a thread at Neogaf, I guess these people didn't know about the Beta either huh?

what a Cow

Funny how you never mention anything in my threads that is talking good about the 360 

deangallop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#41 deangallop
Member since 2004 • 3811 Posts
[QUOTE="gridlok"]

[QUOTE="Ninja-Vox"]Can we have a free vote here; how many people are getting seriously bored of BrutonNYC's attempts to act like an impartial, unbiased poster when he is clearly, blatantly a cow?BrutonNYC

what a Cow

Funny how you never mention anything in my threads that is talking good about the 360 

What's your gamertag????.....

Oh wait you probably don't have one.

krp008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 krp008
Member since 2006 • 4341 Posts
There are 5 people playing the Halo 3 Beta right now on my list....
jim1029

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#43 jim1029
Member since 2005 • 1048 Posts

[QUOTE="BrutonNYC"]the last couple days ive been asking fellow gamers on xbox live during online Gears matches if they are ready for the Halo 3 beta and they didnt have a clue about it. One person even asked "how many gamerpoints is it to play the beta" LMAO and the others had no clue that the beta was even this week and other people said they didnt like Halo to begin with. I thought EVERYONE knew about the beta this week, and its not only a couple people over xbox live that said this it was like 15 or 20 people because i play A LOT of Gears online! I cant believe not that many people know about the beta this week.FatalDomain

Game On... 

Ownage approved.

SolidSnake2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 SolidSnake2020
Member since 2006 • 2180 Posts
Not every 360 fans want HALO.
krp008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 krp008

Not every 360 fans want HALO.SolidSnake2020

the majority do though

SolidSnake2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 SolidSnake2020
Member since 2006 • 2180 Posts

[QUOTE="SolidSnake2020"]Not every 360 fans want HALO.krp008

the majority do though

True but the couple he spoke to didn't, and maybe they are waiting for the final version of the game and not interested in this one.

krp008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 krp008
[QUOTE="krp008"]

[QUOTE="SolidSnake2020"]Not every 360 fans want HALO.SolidSnake2020

the majority do though

True but the couple he spoke to didn't, and maybe they are waiting for the final version of the game and not interested in this one.

Its just because he asked people playing Gears. They dont like great multiplayer games as you can tell ;)

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts
..do you honestly think everybody is up to date on video game news?
istreakforfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#49 istreakforfood
Member since 2004 • 7781 Posts

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

I asked 15-20 people if they own a PS3. They all said "what's a PS3" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So that means not only does no one in the world own a PS3 but no one even knows it exists or what it is!!!!!!!!!!!!

kcpp2b

.........80% of the ppl dont even talk if you join a game chat server. so if you really asked at least 2-3 ppl would of responded you. 

Sagacious_Tien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#50 Sagacious_Tien
Member since 2005 • 12562 Posts
Erm.. why don't you wait until over a million people download it and then say that no one knows about it.