would you buy the 3000 gpu if it had the same teraflop number peak performance as the 2000?

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7201 Posts

how can xbox fans be ok with tthe series s and to call it next gen?

every console has had a huge difference from last gen.

even the series x and ps5 are less than a jump as previous gens which is fine consider how tech is now a days.

but to have the same 4 teraflop performance as the mid gen consoles is a kick in the nuts for you digital guys.

i get the series s is more powerful than the one x but its still 4 teraflops no matter how you look at it. its still that field of power and developers are going to have to down scale next gen titles for this thing.

even has less ssd space as the disc console version series x. im sorry they should of went with the series x with no disc drive at least for 100 bucks cheaper. at least it would of been a gen leap in power.

but xbox fans will still praise this thing that is being called a next gen machine.

Think about it if the 3000 series gpu that are coming out imagine if they came out with the same teraflop number as the 2000 series gpu. just added features like amd2 etc. as a example to the gpu that out performs the 2000. but still the same peak performance.

pc gamers would you bother with the 3000 series?

so now xbox fans are ok with this. using the same gpu performance with amd2 = next gen to them.

i feel bad for the casuals that buy this thing that has no idea what there buying.

ok xbox fans give me excuses why this thing is called next gen machine.

just because it has a better cpu?

regnaston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By regnaston
Member since 2008 • 4681 Posts

@gifford38 said:

how can xbox fans be ok with tthe series s and to call it next gen?

every console has had a huge difference from last gen.

even the series x and ps5 are less than a jump as previous gens which is fine consider how tech is now a days.

but to have the same 4 teraflop performance as the mid gen consoles is a kick in the nuts for you digital guys.

i get the series s is more powerful than the one x but its still 4 teraflops no matter how you look at it. its still that field of power and developers are going to have to down scale next gen titles for this thing.

even has less ssd space as the disc console version series x. im sorry they should of went with the series x with no disc drive at least for 100 bucks cheaper. at least it would of been a gen leap in power.

but xbox fans will still praise this thing that is being called a next gen machine.

Think about it if the 3000 series gpu that are coming out imagine if they came out with the same teraflop number as the 2000 series gpu. just added features like amd2 etc. as a example to the gpu that out performs the 2000. but still the same peak performance.

pc gamers would you bother with the 3000 series?

so now xbox fans are ok with this. using the same gpu performance with amd2 = next gen to them.

i feel bad for the casuals that buy this thing that has no idea what there buying.

just because it has a better cpu?

read this thread by a developer .. it shows that you can not compare last gen to this gen via numbers

https://twitter.com/Gavavva/status/1304003862894989312

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

The CPU and ssd offer jumps in performance and game design. It’s not all about the GPU. If the Series S manages to offer quality raytracing and performs in-line with the Series X minus the resolution, then the S will prove the purpose of its existence.

I am celebrating the acknowledgement of frames>resolution by the Xbox crew. It was very frustrating to see resolution taking all of the attention of devs and 30fps being so common this gen. I hope Sony is paying attention.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Gifford38

@goldenelementxl said:

The CPU and ssd offer jumps in performance and game design. It’s not all about the GPU. If the Series S manages to offer quality raytracing and performs in-line with the Series X minus the resolution, then the S will prove the purpose of its existence.

I am celebrating the acknowledgement of frames>resolution by the Xbox crew. It was very frustrating to see resolution taking all of the attention of devs and 30fps being so common this gen. I hope Sony is paying attention.

so now the ssd offer jumps in performance but the ps5 ssd will not?

every tech guy in here or xbox fan has said ssd is just for loading. nothing else.

cpu yes will help fps but once the gpu is being used hard those fps goes down.

hence why you have 4k/30 or 4k/60 performance.

its not just resolution its raytracing and global lighting is what next gen brings which takes up the gpu.

reason 4k gets the treatment is because 4k tv is main stream now. you can get a 4k tv for 200 bucks or less.

why i also don't mind checkerboard 4k. it helps to get more performance.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11620 Posts

@gifford38 said:
@goldenelementxl said:

Faster loading is better performance...........

every tech guy in here or xbox fan has said ssd is just for loading. nothing else.

Thats on the devs to have their game run proper.....

its not just resolution its raytracing and global lighting is what next gen brings which takes up the gpu.

reason 4k gets the treatment is because 4k tv is main stream now. you can get a 4k tv for 200 bucks or less.

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#6 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

The 3000 TF number isn't exactly the same, how Nvidia achieved it is different. Some real benches have come out, NV really did cherry pick their best case scenarios.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Fedor

@Random_Matt: What benches?

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Gifford38

@fedor said:
@gifford38 said:
@goldenelementxl said:

fact is the series s is the smallest next gen bump in history. it might be more powerful than the one x but its still a smaller bump from going from xbox one to one x. it was a bigger jump for mid gen upgrade.

1 teraflop to 6 teraflops. wish the series s was the same as the series x with out a disc like the ps5.

i want fable and i only have ps4 disc so having that option for a digital series x would of been great for me. now i have to buy the series x because i don't want that weak crap for my fav. xbox games of all time.

just saying.

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 appariti0n
Member since 2009 • 5013 Posts

@gifford38: Right, yet you're conveniently leaving out the massive jump in cpu power.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Fedor

@gifford38 said:
@fedor said:
@gifford38 said:
@goldenelementxl said:

fact is the series s is the smallest next gen bump in history. it might be more powerful than the one x but its still a smaller bump from going from xbox one to one x. it was a bigger jump for mid gen upgrade.

It's a cheap 1080p box for casuals. You're trying real hard to make a big deal out of a budget box.

1 teraflop to 6 teraflops. wish the series s was the same as the series x with out a disc like the ps5.

Cool

i want fable and i only have ps4 disc so having that option for a digital series x would of been great for me. now i have to buy the series x because i don't want that weak crap for my fav. xbox games of all time.

You have a while to wait and save up your $500 then.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@fedor: ...ehhhhh it's just sketchy leaks and under debate. There was an Ashes of the Singularity suggesting 2080TI can even outpace the 3080. But now newer benches refute that

https://www.notebookcheck.net/First-Nvidia-RTX-3080-3DMark-test-results-plus-additional-Ashes-of-the-Singularity-and-4K-game-comparisons-leak-out.492704.0.html

I think it's way premature to decide how they stack up

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Fedor

@xantufrog said:

@fedor: ...ehhhhh it's just sketchy leaks and under debate. There was an Ashes of the Singularity suggesting 2080TI can even outpace the 3080. But now newer benches refute that

https://www.notebookcheck.net/First-Nvidia-RTX-3080-3DMark-test-results-plus-additional-Ashes-of-the-Singularity-and-4K-game-comparisons-leak-out.492704.0.html

I think it's way premature to decide how they stack up

Thats what I thought, there was a good benchmark leak vid

https://hexus.net/tech/news/graphics/145363-purported-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3080-benchmarks-video-released/

Loading Video...

Skip to 7 min to get to benches but here's the number breakdown

• Firestrike - 200fps+, 31919 score, 25% faster than 2080Ti, 43% faster than the 2080S
  • Firestrike Extreme - 1440p, 20101 score, 24% faster than 2080Ti , 45% faster than 2080S
  • Firestrike Ultra - 2160p, 11049 score, 36% faster than 2080Ti, 64% faster than 2080S
  • Timespy - 1440p, DX12, 17428 score, 28% faster than 2080Ti, 49% faster than 2080S
  • Timespy Extreme - 4K DX12, 8548 score, 38% faster than 2080Ti, 59% faster than 2080S
  • Port Royal - 1440p, 11455 score, 45% faster than 2080Ti, 64% faster than 2080S
  • Farcry 5 - 4K, GPU maxed at 99% (throttling), 5GB Video Memory used, 62% faster than 2080S
  • Borderlands 3 - 4K, DX12, GPU maxed at 100% (throttling), 7.4GB Video Memory used, 56% faster than 2080S
  • Horizon Zero Dawn - 4K, GPU maxed at 99% (throttling), 9.9G Video Memory used, 76FPS average
  • Assasins Creed Odyssey - 4K, GPU at 97%, 7GB Video mem, 67fps average, 48% faster than 2080S
  • Forza Horizon 4 - 4K, 143fps, GPU at 97%, 48% faster than 2080S

Lastly the TecLab Bilibili folks checked the impact of turning DLSS on/off in a trio of games, with the following results:

• Shadow of the Tomb Raider - 4K, DLSS ON GPU @ 99% with 99fps, DLSS OFF GPU @ 99% with 113fps, 7GB video memory used
  • Control - 4K, DLSS ON GPU @ 99% with 101fps, DLLS OFF GPU @ 99% with 59fps, 7.5GB video memory used
  • Death Stranding - 4K, DLSS ON GPU @ 99% with 170fps, DLLS OFF GPU @ 99% with 123fps, 5.1GB video memory used
Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44301 Posts

Why are you comparing a GPU to a full on system?

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17838 Posts

its a trick question. the answer is a very definite.......maybe.

I wouldnt look at tflops when looking at a GPU: i would look at benchmarks.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Gifford38

@Archangel3371 said:

Why are you comparing a GPU to a full on system?

because xbox fans are saying 4 teraflops is reasonable for a gen bump machine. when mid gen brought that.

people are buying the series s for a bump to next gen. so asking if the new 3000 gpu has the same teraflop number as the 2000 would they buy it?

imagine if the ps3 and 360 had the same gpu as the ps2 and original xbox with a better cpu.

people would be not happy. but now its fine?

imagine if the ps4 had the cell in it and a new cpu. even though the cell was a cpu lol just saying

would you buy the ps4 if thats the case?

its like going backwards at the same time going forwards.

sorry but the series s is the weakest next gen bump in history.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#17 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69780 Posts

You are wasting your time with @gifford38. He is not only ignorant but very upset with the positive reaction to the Series S.

Also @gifford38 the Series S is not the weakest next gen bump in history. The Wii is, then possibly the Switch. Aren't you tired of being wrong over and over and over and over and over again?

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Archangel3371

@gifford38: It’s a budget system to play next gen games. If you want the full on experience with all the bells and whistles then get the Xbox Series X. I’m failing to see what the issue is here. 🤷‍♂️

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Pedro

@Archangel3371 said:

@gifford38: It’s a budget system to play next gen games. If you want the full on experience with all the bells and whistles then get the Xbox Series X. I’m failing to see what the issue is here. 🤷‍♂️

The issue is that the Series S is receiving positive feedback from the media and gamers, making him very upset. 😂

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Archangel3371

@Pedro: I’ve noticed that. I’ve also noticed that there haven’t been any threads recently about what all these YouTubers think anymore either. 🤣🤣🤣

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Pedro

@Archangel3371 said:

@Pedro: I’ve noticed that. I’ve also noticed that there haven’t been any threads recently about what all these YouTubers think anymore either. 🤣🤣🤣

Don't worry next week when Sony drops the price we will get damage control threads galor comparing the Series S to the PS5 while ignoring the Series X. The follow up to that is "more people will buy the Series S and not the Series X"

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Gifford38

@Pedro said:

You are wasting your time with @gifford38. He is not only ignorant but very upset with the positive reaction to the Series S.

Also @gifford38 the Series S is not the weakest next gen bump in history. The Wii is, then possibly the Switch. Aren't you tired of being wrong over and over and over and over and over again?

positive reaction? these same guys said the ps5 is to weak for next gen and laughing at there specs then praise the series s. they was also making fun of 825 gigs for a digital system but 500gigs is fine.

saying haha checkerboard 4k/30 for the ps5. also seen ps5 will have no raytracing or very little.

now im seeing the same guys saying the ssd will help it in performance. thought it was just loading. not streaming in assets. or help the cpu out by the i/o decompression block.

now im calling out there on bull shit lol and im wrong for it?

fact is we already know the ps5 is true 4k/30 and dynamic 4k/60 performance.

now series s 4 teraflops and 500 gigs space less ram etc. is getting praised?

i even seen one guy say the series s will have better graphics than the ps5 because of the cpu. or series s will have better fps for next gen games. not relizing the more gpu you use the less fps you have.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8488 Posts

If Nvidia ever release a GPU with AMD2 feature, I'll set fire to my PC.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Fedor

@gifford38 said:
@Pedro said:

positive reaction? these same guys said the ps5 is to weak for next gen and laughing at there specs then praise the series s. they was also making fun of 825 gigs for a digital system but 500gigs is fine.

saying haha checkerboard 4k/30 for the ps5. also seen ps5 will have no raytracing or very little.

now im seeing the same guys saying the ssd will help it in performance. thought it was just loading. not streaming in assets. or help the cpu out by the i/o decompression block.

i even seen one guy say the series s will have better graphics than the ps5 because of the cpu. or series s will have better fps for next gen games. not relizing the more gpu you use the less fps you have.

LMAO!

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

@Pedro said:
@Archangel3371 said:

The issue is that the Series S is receiving positive feedback from the media and gamers, making him very upset. 😂

No not every YouTuber is positive on the Series S. Boogie2988 a huge YouTuber spoke out against getting the Series S saying nobody should buy this thing. Pedro stop the lies dude.

Loading Video...

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Fedor

@ProtossRushX said:
@Pedro said:
@Archangel3371 said:

No not every YouTube is positive on the S Boogie2988 a huge YouTube spoke out against getting S saying nobody should buy this thing. Pedro stop the lies dude.

Loading Video...

Boogie is possibly the most disgraced Youtuber around. LMAO!

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#27  Edited By pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9407 Posts

Yeah if the gains in ray tracing efficiency are true.

Taraflops across different architectures aren't directly comparable.

This is very important to understand when throwing around tflop numbers.

Anyway... we'll see actual benchmarks in a month or two. Idk why you guys throw around random YT vids and make assertions like 'nobody should buy this' when nobody actually has actually seen it in action. Pretty irresponsible imo.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Gifford38

@fedor said:
@ProtossRushX said:
@Pedro said:
@Archangel3371 said:

No not every YouTube is positive on the S Boogie2988 a huge YouTube spoke out against getting S saying nobody should buy this thing. Pedro stop the lies dude.

Loading Video...

Boogie is possibly the most disgraced Youtuber around. LMAO!

no crapgamer is worse. im a big sony fan and i can't stand his video's lol. sony did it again shots at xbox and you watch the video hoping for new news lol its the same stupid thing we already know lol.

there also that utuber that sounds like christian Slater forgot his user name.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26649 Posts

@fedor: Wow, those are some impressive 4k benches even without DLSS.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Gifford38

@fedor said:
@gifford38 said:
@Pedro said:

LMAO!

i know it funny lol. but i been seeing this all over this place. xbox fans downing the ps5 specs and then praising the series s specs.

saying ps5 will have fake raytracing etc.

or calling checker board 4k crappy when the pro used it.

heck i even seen guys say series x and s ssd is faster than sonys even though 5.5 gigs per second is always faster than 2.4 gigs per second no matter how you look at it.

im having fun calling out there bull shit they been spewing before xbox confirmed series s spec.

now the 500 gigs is ok for a digital console but 825 gigs was laughable.

fact is sony has not given the digital market the shit end of the stick for the guys that want all digital.

you get the same power no matter waht system you choose not leaving any one out.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Fedor

@gifford38 said:
@fedor said:
@gifford38 said:

LMAO!

i know it funny lol. but i been seeing this all over this place. xbox fans downing the ps5 specs and then praising the series s specs.

saying ps5 will have fake raytracing etc.

or calling checker board 4k crappy when the pro used it.

heck i even seen guys say series x and s ssd is faster than sonys even though 5.5 gigs per second is always faster than 2.4 gigs per second no matter how you look at it.

im having fun calling out there bull shit they been spewing before xbox confirmed series s spec.

now the 500 gigs is ok for a digital console but 825 gigs was laughable.

fact is sony has not given the digital market the shit end of the stick for the guys that want all digital.

you get the same power no matter waht system you choose not leaving any one out.

Lol!!! What an imagination you have.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Gifford38

@fedor said:
@gifford38 said:
@fedor said:

ow please you telling me you have not seen any one say any of those things here in system wars?

ps5 spec haha fake raytracing or no raytracing etc.

or laugh at the 825 gig for digital console?

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Fedor

@gifford38 said:
@fedor said:
@gifford38 said:
@fedor said:

ow please you telling me you have not seen any one say any of those things here in system wars?

Welfare RT

The 500gb console you're butthurt about will be significantly cheaper than the 825gb one. Also meant for casual gamers.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Gifford38

@fedor said:
@gifford38 said:
@fedor said:
@gifford38 said:
@fedor said:

Welfare RT

The 500gb console you're butthurt about will be significantly cheaper than the 825gb one. Also meant for casual gamers.

butt hurt yes i wanted to buy a series x without the disc when fable cameout. i didn't want to pay 499 for another system. but no way am i playing fable my fav xbox game at those low res on my 4k tv. not knowing how much raytracing and textures compared to the series x.

but fable comes in about 2 years so maybe this series s will surprise me by then.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Fedor

@gifford38 said:
@fedor said:
@gifford38 said:
@fedor said:
@gifford38 said:

Welfare RT

butt hurt yes i wanted to buy a series x without the disc when fable cameout. i didn't want to pay 499 for another system. but no way am i playing fable my fav xbox game at those low res on my 4k tv. not knowing how much raytracing and textures compared to the series x.

but fable comes in about 2 years so maybe this series s will surprise me by then.

I think it's time for you to just admit you have no intention of ever buying either next gen Xbox's. Here, watch me do it. "I won't be buying any Xbox consoles in the foreseeable future." That easy. Acting like you're going to spend hundreds just to play Fable is disingenuous at best.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7314 Posts

If you are visiting the forum of a gaming website, the series S isn't really aimed at you. I'm not saying you wont get one, but core gamers are not the target audience. It's an entry level console for people who don't spend as much on gaming. It's for the casual who will buy less than 10 games in the whole generation. It's for the kid who couldn't get their parents to buy them a $500 console, but might be able to convince them to pay $300.

If you are in this forum reading this comment right now, Microsoft is hoping to sell you an X, not an S.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Pedro

@gifford38 said:

Don't be this.
Don't be this.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Gifford38

@fedor said:
@gifford38 said:
@fedor said:
@gifford38 said:

Welfare RT

I think it's time for you to just admit you have no intention of ever buying either next gen Xbox's. Here, watch me do it. "I won't be buying any Xbox consoles in the foreseeable future." That easy. Acting like you're going to spend hundreds just to play Fable is disingenuous at best.

what i already said way before fable was shown that once xbox shows fable i will get a xbox again.

you can even ask pedro on this one.

i had the original xbox for fable 1 and mass effect.

360 i bought at launch for kameo game there. the one you turn into animals and for the fable 2 and 3.

xbox one i skipped because nothing looked appealing even though i will play sea of thiefs once i get the next xbox.

i want to play gunk and grounded as well. maybe avowed when it comes.

sucks all my systems even my turbographix was lost in a house fire.

it happen 8 years ago. lost all my 360 and games. my ps1-3 everything. even my nes.

so i had to start over so i only bought the ps4 and a tv. thats all i had left to my name after it happened.

ps4 and a tv lol.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Pedro

@ProtossRushX: I guess in your world 1 > than 10, 15, 20, etc. 😂

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#40 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23832 Posts

@gifford38 said:

1.how can xbox fans be ok with tthe series s and to call it next gen?

2.every console has had a huge difference from last gen.

3. even the series x and ps5 are less than a jump as previous gens which is fine consider how tech is now a days.

4.but to have the same 4 teraflop performance as the mid gen consoles is a kick in the nuts for you digital guys.

5 i get the series s is more powerful than the one x but its still 4 teraflops no matter how you look at it. its still that field of power and developers are going to have to down scale next gen titles for this thing.

6.even has less ssd space as the disc console version series x. im sorry they should of went with the series x with no disc drive at least for 100 bucks cheaper. at least it would of been a gen leap in power.

7. but xbox fans will still praise this thing that is being called a next gen machine.

8.Think about it if the 3000 series gpu that are coming out imagine if they came out with the same teraflop number as the 2000 series gpu. just added features like amd2 etc. as a example to the gpu that out performs the 2000. but still the same peak performance.

9.pc gamers would you bother with the 3000 series?

10. i feel bad for the casuals that buy this thing that has no idea what there buying.

11.just because it has a better cpu?

1. Because it is next gen, new cpu,ssd,stronger more efficient gpu.

2. there is a massive difference vs X1 vs XSS, and that is how you should look at it. Vast majority of xbox'ers do not have X1X and same goes for PS4 Pro vs PS4 users.

3. There is a massive jump in cpu and storage performance. and there is more than 2x jump in gpu horsepower vs both mid gen upgrades.

4. If you care less about resolution and graphics and just want to play the games that you cant on X1 or X1X, its not an issue.

5. Its going to be resolutions,detail, and certain effects that will be downgraded over XSX/PS5, but since it has the same cpu and SSD tech its not going affect games as much vs now.

6. Its the target audience that has determined the SSD size and console specs "casual gamer's" that usually only play 1-3 games at any given time . The fact that PS5 only has 825gb but only will allow users to use 700gb isnt much better.

7. Totally depends on the person and goals

8. Thing is that gpu card line ups have multiple sku's price points and performance tiers. From one generation to the next always seen cards as fast as previous gen cards but lower prices and some new feature/s.

9. Even if the TFLOP were the same as before, people would still buy the new cards..... Not as many...

10. Their casuals, they could care less....

11. No its cheaper, same playing field as XSX/PS5, once the older consoles get phased out, at least they have the option to play the newer games without spending more.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Gifford38

@Pedro said:
@gifford38 said:

Don't be this.
Don't be this.

thats not me im laughing at the xbox guys that are Hippocrates.

saying ten teraflops is laughable for a next gen system. the size of the ssd is laughable for a digital console now see someone say well a typical gamer only has 3 games saved on the harddrive. so 500 is plenty.

just so funny how they are respecting xbox for given the digital market the shit end of the stick were most xbox players are all digital now and play on gamepass that praise it because they can download the game if they want over the psnow ps3 titles.

you think im sitting here like that fat kid above? hell no. im laughing my ass off at all the comments i see from the same people that said all this crap about 10 teraflops or 9 teraflops as every xbox owner claims the ps5 is just that.

series s is going to play current gen gamepass games really good and that whats xbox wants.

to be able advertise it as a next gen gaming rig at 1440p/120fps with raytracing etc.

thats on there web site. you know for a fact its not going to be any of that once they drop the xbox one and make series x games only.

ratchet and clank, miles, demon souls, grand 7, hzd2 medium(series x only) all next gen only games are all 4k/30fps and 4k dynamic/60 performance.

dirt 4, call of duty, kena bridge of spirits and gears5 all cross gen games and last gen.

4k/120 on the new machines. so now xbox includes last gen gamepass games as next gen games?

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23718 Posts
@gifford38 said:

guys that are Hippocrates.

JasonOfA36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 JasonOfA36
Member since 2016 • 3725 Posts
@ConanTheStoner said:
@gifford38 said:

guys that are Hippocrates.

Cool dude, this guy.

speedytimsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 speedytimsi
Member since 2003 • 1415 Posts

I think the answer to your question would be

would you buy the 2000 gpu if it had the same teraflop number peak performance as the 1000?

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Techhog89
Member since 2015 • 5430 Posts

Yeah, I'm just going to delete that thread I made. You're all idiots.