will a ps4 ever have better multiplatform games then a PC

• 76 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@farrell2k said:

@lostrib said:

@farrell2k said:

AC4 and BF4 also look an play better on my $450 PC with an FX 6300 and an R9 270. Consoles will never outperform PC, never.

Prove it

I don't have to. It's already been done. Both the CPU and GPU as well as the PS4 CPU and GPU have been benchmarked, but as usual I suspect every reply of yours will be along the lines of :"Prove it!!!!1111one"

Please post your proof. as well as evidence that it would only cost $450

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By lostrib

@bforrester420 said:

How do the graphics on "Grand Theft Auto V" look on PC?

you're an idiot

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@lostrib said:

@bforrester420 said:

you're an idiot

Expand on that. I have a degree from a respected university that would contradict your assertion.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 lostrib

@bforrester420 said:

@lostrib said:

@bforrester420 said:

you're an idiot

Expand on that

You're not very smart

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By bforrester420

@lostrib: Again, I'm going to have to ask you to be more specific.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 lostrib

@bforrester420 said:

@lostrib: Again, I'm going to have to ask you to be more specific.

Your overall intelligence is not very high

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By bforrester420

@lostrib: I'm sorry, did I subject myself to an IQ test whose results were made public of which I'm unaware? I'm impressed if you're able to discern a person's intelligent based on a single sentence. Am I correct in assuming you're president of your MENSA chapter?

Can I ask what you do for a living? If you'd prefer, we can discuss other topics on which I'm quite knowledgeable. Accounting? Equities? Information system design?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By lostrib

@bforrester420 said:

@lostrib: I'm sorry, did I subject myself to an IQ test whose results were made public of which I'm unaware? I'm impressed if you're able to discern a person's intelligent based on a single sentence. Am I correct in assuming you're president of your MENSA chapter?

Can I ask what you do for a living?

You can ask whatever you want.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By bforrester420

@lostrib: Consider the question asked. Since you responded prior to my edit, would you prefer a topic more befitting my formal education (information systems and finance from Purdue University)?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By lostrib

@bforrester420 said:

@lostrib: Consider the question asked. Since you responded prior to my edit, would you prefer a topic more befitting my formal education?

...why would I want to talk about Accounting on a gaming forum?

You do not make much sense sir

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By bforrester420

@lostrib said:

@bforrester420 said:

@lostrib: Consider the question asked. Since you responded prior to my edit, would you prefer a topic more befitting my formal education?

And you offer very little explanation for baseless accusations. Why should I make sense when you offer nonsensical, one-sentence explanations? How can you expect to make an accurate assessment of someone's intelligence without a more thorough understanding of their knowledge base? Is the ACT exam not composed of both reading comprehension and mathematics?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 lostrib

@bforrester420 said:

@lostrib said:

@bforrester420 said:

And you offer very little explanation for baseless accusations. Why should I make sense when you offer nonsensical, one-sentence explanations?

You wanted me to expand on the what I meant by "you're an idiot," which I did. I don't see what you have a problem with. Did I need to break it down further?

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By bforrester420

@lostrib said:

@bforrester420 said:

@lostrib said:

@bforrester420 said:

And you offer very little explanation for baseless accusations. Why should I make sense when you offer nonsensical, one-sentence explanations?

You wanted me to expand on the what I meant by "you're an idiot," which I did. I don't see what you have a problem with. Did I need to break it down further?

It's readily apparent you're prone to capricious bouts of judgement. Maybe you should step away from internet forums for a couple of hours and get some exercise? Again, what is your profession?

asylumni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#64 asylumni
Member since 2003 • 3304 Posts

@CrownKingArthur: The negatives would be those l low end computers that don't run games so well. They still exist and people still use them. For example, the most popular gpu on the last steam survey I saw was intel hd4000. And ferrel's builds are always mispriced.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 lostrib

@bforrester420 said:

@lostrib said:

@bforrester420 said:

@lostrib said:

@bforrester420 said:

It's readily apparent you're prone to capricious bouts of judgement. Maybe you should step away from internet forums for a couple of hours and get some exercise?

I ran 4 miles this morning so I'm all good

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 lostrib

@asylumni said:

@CrownKingArthur: The negatives would be those l low end computers that don't run games so well. They still exist and people still use them. For example, the most popular gpu on the last steam survey I saw was intel hd4000. And ferrel's builds are always mispriced.

Yeah those would most likely be a large number of laptops, especially macs that skew the results toward integrated intel graphics

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 bforrester420

@lostrib: Can I assume you're a student, because professional forum poster doesn't strike me as particularly lucrative.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By lostrib

@bforrester420 said:

@lostrib: Can I assume you're a student, because professional forum poster doesn't strike me as particularly lucrative.

Yes, I am technically a student

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By bforrester420

@lostrib said:

@bforrester420 said:

Are you also under the age of, oh, 25? In which discipline (concentration, major, whatever) of study?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By lostrib

@bforrester420 said:

@lostrib said:

@bforrester420 said:

Are you also under the age of, oh, 25?

yes...

This is getting a little creepy

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 bforrester420

@lostrib said:

@bforrester420 said:

@lostrib said:

@bforrester420 said:

yes...

Oh, I see. You have the world figured out already. I know your type...I was you when I was still wet behind the ears.

When you have a degree (let alone two bachelor's) in hand, 15 years of professional experience, and the ability to grow a beard, then we can talk "intelligence". Sweet Jesus, I just wasted 25 minutes of my life that I'll never get back...

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 lostrib

@bforrester420 said:

@lostrib said:

@bforrester420 said:

@lostrib said:

@bforrester420 said:

yes...

Oh, I see. You have the world figured out already. I know your type...I was you when I was still wet behind the ears.

When you have a degree (let alone two bachelor's) in hand, 15 years of professional experience, and the ability to grow a beard, then we can talk "intelligence". Sweet Jesus, I just wasted 25 minutes of my life that I'll never get back...

I know I don't have the world figured out, and I am well aware of it

I have a degree. And while I can grow facial hair, I prefer not to

miiiiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By miiiiv
Member since 2013 • 943 Posts

A hi-end pc from 2010 (dual GPUs) outperforms the ps4. Any recent upper mid-range pc outperforms the ps4 and will continue to do so throughout this generation. Except maybe for an occasional shitty port.

MeganFocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 MeganFocks
Member since 2014 • 162 Posts

@Jankarcop said:

@meganfocks said:

And yet only less than 1% of hermits can actually play games with similar graphics to the PlayStation 4, this is a proven fact thanks to the Steam survey.

You do realize 1% of PC Gamers is still several times more than total PS4 Gamers?

Your math must not be very good. About 40 million Steam users participated in the survey, 5.6% of 40 million equals about 2240000 PC gamers and don't forget, it only says DX11 graphics card, that also includes thousands of low end GPU's that aren't even half as strong as the PS4's GPU. And just so you know, the PS4 has sold almost 5 million units, the Xbox One has sold almost 3 million units, so the last time I checked 2 million isn't "several times more" than 8 million.

MeganFocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By MeganFocks
Member since 2014 • 162 Posts

@SEANMCAD said:

@meganfocks said:

And yet only less than 1% of hermits can actually play games with similar graphics to the PlayStation 4, this is a proven fact thanks to the Steam survey.

well first off running directX 11 in 7120p isnt exactly impressive

second off we dont have any dx11 games yet because we had to wait for you guys to upgrade your hardware

lolwut? Running DX11 in 7120p is not impressive? Please show me that your rig can do that, oh wait, it can't. And oh, you guys don't have any DX11 games yet? Well you're late to the game then, we from Sony already have DX11 games (or the equivalent of DX that is), so apparently it's not consoles fault.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

2009, thats 4 years ago. Also, steam isn't all of PC gamers.

Now its over 75million, and even thats not all of PC gamers. Cards that are faster than PS4 are even cheaper.

You lost in 09', you lose now.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 lostrib

@meganfocks said:

@SEANMCAD said:

@meganfocks said:

well first off running directX 11 in 7120p isnt exactly impressive

second off we dont have any dx11 games yet because we had to wait for you guys to upgrade your hardware

lolwut? Running DX11 in 7120p is not impressive? Please show me that your rig can do that, oh wait, it can't. And oh, you guys don't have any DX11 games yet? Well you're late to the game then, we from Sony already have DX11 games (or the equivalent of DX that is), so apparently it's not consoles fault.

pretty sure it's a typo for 720p.