Wii - what are you guys playing anyway?

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Weslii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Weslii
Member since 2007 • 2309 Posts
Wii sports stays fun each day :D Still trying to be pro on every sport and getting platinum medals on every training, beating my fitness age. And yesterday I had much fun with my best friend, his girlfriend and his mother with bowling. It was awesome. Since they both beaten us and we were the ones with a Wii. That was a lot of laugh. Right now, Wii sport each day. Just beaten CoD3. Zelda still not finnished. So my Wii is getting play everyday. Next month Super Paper Mario... When it releases in europe. I dont know when.
Tylendal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#53 Tylendal
Member since 2006 • 14681 Posts
Wario Ware, Zelda, Monkeyball, and Wii Sports. I also want to get sonic, and excite truck.
Hoffgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#54 Hoffgod
Member since 2006 • 12229 Posts
I'm still working to beat all the missions on Sonic and the Secret Rings (so awesome). Also, I'm finally getting around to finishing Elebits. Plus, I just downloaded Contra 3 on the VC. I'm trying to beat it on Normal. I keep reaching the final boss and then dying.
Pepperpop10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#55 Pepperpop10
Member since 2006 • 1548 Posts
Godfather, Excite Truck, Sonic, and Cooking Mama. In like 2 weeks Super Paper Mario.
Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#56 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts
I got Sonic yesterday in the Mail, and before that I was playing Zelda (still haven't beat that because I haven't tried to beat it because I hate when the game ends after beating it), haven't beat Excite Truck or Tony Hawk Downhill Jam yet either so I still have to beat them.
web966

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#57 web966
Member since 2005 • 11654 Posts
just beat sonic, will be getting paper mario in 2 weeks
Ontain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#58 Ontain
Member since 2005 • 25501 Posts
i'm playing sonic right now but i don't like it much so i'm going to send it back. (i have a rental by mail service) I've finished red steel and enjoyed that. I'm looking to get DBZ next and then godfather and paper mario are also on the list.