Why Wii will never win

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

wavebrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 wavebrid
Member since 2006 • 8204 Posts

LOL don't take it to heart, if i was a 8 year old then i actually would want wii LOL, i'm just saying that i think this console war is only between ps3 and 360, quite simply the ps2 destroyed n64 cause it offered more mature games, games like zelda and mario don't have an effect like gta and mgsPaddy234

no its not ps3 is way out of here.  ps2 destoryed cube and xbox

ps1 came in first  n64 came in second and thrid sega

get your facts stright

manhunt 2, sacrface, god father,  etc...

shutup

Avatar image for super_mario_128
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 super_mario_128
Member since 2006 • 23884 Posts

[QUOTE="Paddy234"]The reason why is because the wii is more of a 2nd console next to you're ps3 and 360, yes of course wii is selling like mad but that is because it is so cheap, eventually people will get sick of it, can u imagine a gaming industry without mgs, halo, moh, call of duty, final fantasy and gta. Yea the wii is fun but i'm sure people will get bored just waving their arms about all day, i think people who love the wii so much are obsessed with masterbating they just love the wrist actionDA_B0MB

L0L suspended/banned.

:lol: sadly suspension at best :(
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#53 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
The Wii is going to be a primary console for a lot of people. Myself included [at least for a while]. And if everyone who buys a PS3 or 360 also buys a Wii? Would that not make it the winner, seeing as how it sells many more units?
Svarthek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54 Svarthek
Member since 2005 • 1431 Posts
The Wii is the only next gen console I own for a good reason. The same can be said of most of my friends too. After playing all three systems I'm glad I made the right choice. It's won for me, I'm sure it can happen for many others, and for the gen.
gameofthering

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#55 gameofthering
Member since 2004 • 11286 Posts
[QUOTE="yoshi-lnex"]I think people are board of just having their arms in one position one day, part of the reason why the wii will succeed.Imallvol7
well i have one at my house, and it hasnt been played since 2006 and we have 3 games (zelda, monkey ball, trauma) and wii sports and it got old fast. Nothing immersive like gears or resistance or final fantasy.

i not played my 360 in 3 months !!!!!!, well it is broke for second time... should have waited for ps3 :cry:
Hobbies230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#56 Hobbies230
Member since 2005 • 1025 Posts

If the games that you listed never came out at all, then you wouldn't be using those as an example as to you the Wii will fail. Guess what, the other systems don't have Zelda, Mario, and Super Smash Bros.