Why do PS3 fans say the 360 has no games?

• 141 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Miketheman83
Member since 2010 • 3156 Posts

What did the PS3 get this year? Twisted Metal and Journey? This month alone the 360 is getting The Witcher 2, Fez, and Trials Evolution. Then we have Halo 4, Mark of the Ninja, Dust: An Elysian Tale, Deadlight, Fable Heros etc. coming up. Not to mention the best versions of multiplats.

PS3 fans act like they have this steady flow of high rated exclusives coming in, and they dont. If anything it seems like the PS3 has nothing to play.

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts
Fable Heroes? *Shudders*
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52451 Posts

It's just a joke.

Although some people are serious about it,but lol at them.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#4 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26114 Posts
No, PS3 fans are right. The PS3 has been getting a better library than the 360 for a good while now.
Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 Badosh
Member since 2011 • 12774 Posts
They are fanboys....that's why...
ispeakfact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ispeakfact
Member since 2011 • 5317 Posts
They are talking about exclusives, which the 360 lacks in, except for casual Kinect garbage, now. Ps3 has more, and higher rated exclusives.
Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Miketheman83
No, PS3 fans are right. The PS3 has been getting a better library than the 360 for a good while now.Willy105
That is arguable. The PS3 has been getting more exclusives but they fail to mention the PC games the 360 gets that the PS3 doesnt get. They are not true exclusives but they are still great games that PS3 fans dont get to play.
CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

They are just being the children that they are. Just looking at the speadsheet it is clear the 360 not only has more games but more AAA,AA and A games https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AriQpIFbPoEacGM1b0xxcGVucFQ3OFc4N3BNZmd2QkE&gid=2

HaloPimp978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#9 HaloPimp978
Member since 2005 • 7329 Posts

Well first off The Witcher 2 is originally a PC game so it really doesn't count though it's a Enhanced version. These days it just seems MS doesn't care about first party and the only thing they care about is Kinect.

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Miketheman83

Well first off The Witcher 2 is originally a PC game so it really doesn't count though it's a Enhanced version. These days it just seems MS doesn't care about first party and the only thing they care about is Kinect.

HaloPimp978
How does it not count when comparing the 360 and PS3? PS3 fans dont get to play it. Microsoft has been releasing alo t of Kinect games yes, but there are PLENTY of games for the hardcore gamers. I cant believe PS3 fans try and shoot down the 360 library when all theyve had to play this year are Twisted Metal and Journey.
FIipMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#11 FIipMode
Member since 2009 • 10850 Posts
No, PS3 fans are right. The PS3 has been getting a better library than the 360 for a good while now.Willy105
Pretty much.
ispeakfact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ispeakfact
Member since 2011 • 5317 Posts
[QUOTE="HaloPimp978"]

Miketheman83
How does it not count when comparing the 360 and PS3? PS3 fans dont get to play it. Microsoft has been releasing alo t of Kinect games yes, but there are PLENTY of games for the hardcore gamers. I cant believe PS3 fans try and shoot down the 360 library when all theyve had to play this year are Twisted Metal and Journey.

We go over this all the time. It's on the pc, so it's not an exclusive.
Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Giancar
Member since 2006 • 19159 Posts
1) Not all PS3 fans say that 2) Some due fanboyism, other are just joking
CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts
[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="HaloPimp978"]

ispeakfact

So what? When comparing the two consoles it is a game the PS3 does not have along with many other games. If you feel the need to combine two systems against the 360 just to defend your PS3 then it just shows the state of your PS3. Fact is the 360 has more and better games. https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AriQpIFbPoEacGM1b0xxcGVucFQ3OFc4N3BNZmd2QkE&gid=2 You need to hide behind the PC to defend the PS3. Funny thing is you would never see a hermit need to hide behind the PS3.
Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Miketheman83
[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="HaloPimp978"]

ispeakfact

I never siad it was an exclusive. Its a great game that 360 fans get to play that PS3 fans dont get to play. How is that not an advantage when comparing the two consoles?
casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

What did the PS3 get this year? Twisted Metal and Journey? This month alone the 360 is getting The Witcher 2, Fez, and Trials Evolution. Then we have Halo 4, Mark of the Ninja, Dust: An Elysian Tale, Deadlight, Fable Heros etc. coming up. Not to mention the best versions of multiplats.

PS3 fans act like they have this steady flow of high rated exclusives coming in, and they dont. If anything it seems like the PS3 has nothing to play.

Miketheman83

Last-Resort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Last-Resort
Member since 2012 • 315 Posts
I have more 360 games because even with the increase in quality PS3 games, the line between awesome, decent, average, and trash is way to close. Unless someone can direct me to 30 good, decent,tor awesome PS3 games I do not own (exclusive or multiplat) the game edge is still the 360 no matter how much PS3 users say the console is better. I still have no preference between the two though. I am close though.
StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

They are trolling.

You have to remember, when you speak to a PS3 fanboy, you are speaking to a person who believes 273 is a larger number than 375. And by proxy, they believe 2 is a larger number than 3. At the end of the day they are:

1. just overzealous internet nerds/manchildren who cant move on from the glory days of Sony being relevant

2. raid trolls (i.e. alot of these low levels are the same person)

3. viral marketers paid by Sony to troll internet forums.

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Miketheman83

I buy PS3 multi plats over 360 cause I think they are better looking. If you do not like 360 exclusives, I see no reason for owning a 360.

roulettethedog
The 360 is the lead platform for multiplats though. And all proffessional game reviewers usually give the 360 the upper hand for 99% of multiplats. The 360 gets great exclusives, 360/PC multiplats and 360/PS3 mulitplats, while the PS3 just gets exclusives and PS3/360 multiplats. There is a reason the PS3 has to release more exclusives...because there are so many great games that dont come to the PS3. On paper and on interent forums it looks good for the PS3 but in reality the 360 is getting many more games.
deathtarget04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#21 deathtarget04
Member since 2009 • 2266 Posts

It is because cows are stupid, and are unoriginal with their trolling attempts.

eNT1TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 eNT1TY
Member since 2005 • 1319 Posts
Its a lame retort from the time the ps3 actually had no games.. the primary difference being that when lems pointed that out it was mostly true :) ...mostly.
layton2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 layton2012
Member since 2011 • 3489 Posts
Mostly because the 360 right does not have an abundance of games, not zero but it is lacking. And no I would not buy a 360 for superior multiplats, I have no interest in 360 exclusives, and I would never buy a system for multiplats.
millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#24 millerlight89
Member since 2007 • 18658 Posts
It's because they are stupid just like any other fanboy group.
Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Miketheman83
Mostly because the 360 right does not have an abundance of games, not zero but it is lacking. And no I would not buy a 360 for superior multiplats, I have no interest in 360 exclusives, and I would never buy a system for multiplats.layton2012
If youre going to buy only one console the 360 delivers a better package though. Myself I am really into multiplayer gaming and thats where Microsoft shines. The PS3 has alot of goodexclusives just not alot of great ones. Halo set the standard for multiplayer shooters. Gears set the standard for 3rd person/cover based shooters, and Forza set the standard for racing sims. You really cant say that about any PS3 exclusives.
layton2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 layton2012
Member since 2011 • 3489 Posts
[QUOTE="layton2012"]Mostly because the 360 right does not have an abundance of games, not zero but it is lacking. And no I would not buy a 360 for superior multiplats, I have no interest in 360 exclusives, and I would never buy a system for multiplats.Miketheman83
If youre going to buy only one console the 360 delivers a better package though. Myself I am really into multiplayer gaming and thats where Microsoft shines. The PS3 has alot of goodexclusives just not alot of great ones. Halo set the standard for multiplayer shooters. Gears set the standard for 3rd person/cover based shooters, and Forza set the standard for racing sims. You really cant say that about any PS3 exclusives.

I respect your opinion, but to me, the 360 lacks variety in exclusives, the 360 does not have a game in the like of ratchet and clank or sly cooper, it has too much realism, I need my cartoonish games, as much as I love gears of war, GT is good enough for me for racing sims. I need some platformers, and besides Kameo the 360 does not have many platformers. And the PS3 is not my only console, ive got a wii, for more platforming goodness, the 360 does not interest me, it is not in anyway bad, it is just not for me.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60721 Posts
As someone who bought the console for exclusives it might as well not. Even though I bought both exclusives last year, it took a freaking year for one to come out since Reach. That's horrible and unacceptable. YMMV.
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

the last of us, mother f*cker

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Miketheman83
[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="layton2012"]Mostly because the 360 right does not have an abundance of games, not zero but it is lacking. And no I would not buy a 360 for superior multiplats, I have no interest in 360 exclusives, and I would never buy a system for multiplats.layton2012

I respect your opinion, but to me, the 360 lacks variety in exclusives, the 360 does not have a game in the like of ratchet and clank or sly cooper, it has too much realism, I need my cartoonish games, as much as I love gears of war, GT is good enough for me for racing sims. I need some platformers, and besides Kameo the 360 does not have many platformers. And the PS3 is not my only console, ive got a wii, for more platforming goodness, the 360 does not interest me, it is not in anyway bad, it is just not for me.

Thats cool I respect your opinion also, but those type of games are not my cup of tea. Games like Ratchet and Sly are kind of last gen games imo.
Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

The PS3 also has Closure , Tales of Graces F , MLB The Show 12 , and the Jak and Daxter Collection. They can all be played now on a PS3 , not in a week or two or 3 months down the line. 360 HAS NO GAMES ! Yet.:P

Last-Resort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Last-Resort
[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="layton2012"]Mostly because the 360 right does not have an abundance of games, not zero but it is lacking. And no I would not buy a 360 for superior multiplats, I have no interest in 360 exclusives, and I would never buy a system for multiplats.layton2012

I respect your opinion, but to me, the 360 lacks variety in exclusives, the 360 does not have a game in the like of ratchet and clank or sly cooper, it has too much realism, I need my cartoonish games, as much as I love gears of war, GT is good enough for me for racing sims. I need some platformers, and besides Kameo the 360 does not have many platformers. And the PS3 is not my only console, ive got a wii, for my platforming goodness, the 360 does not interest me, it is not in anyway bad, it is just not for me.

Yes it does, it has games like Sly and Ratchet, you just aren't looking. Name all the 360 franchises you know and I bet the list is like only 10. Go look on them shelves. I would suggest getting all 3 consoles or at least both HD consoles.
Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Miketheman83

Chris_Williams

A game you lierally know NOTHING about. No release date, no idea of what gameplay is going to be like etc. Based on their previous games I think its safe to say its going to be an 8 hour game full of cinematics that take control away from the player.

23Jarek23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 23Jarek23
Member since 2009 • 2647 Posts

As a fan of both consoles, the PS3 has better exclusives...Halo is great...but the rest...heh I'm not too thrilled about.

reynal1287

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 reynal1287
Member since 2009 • 378 Posts

Best version of multiplats are on pc,and halo 4 is the only game i'm getting.

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Miketheman83

As a fan of both consoles, the PS3 has better exclusives...Halo is great...but the rest...heh I'm not too thrilled about.

23Jarek23
Like I said Gears set the standard for all 3rd person shooters this gen, even Uncharted. Foorza set the standard for racing sims this gen. What PS3 exclusives can you say stuff like that about? What about games like Left 4 Dead, Splinter Cell, The Witcher etc.? Dont those games make the 360 library better than just its exclusives?
vtoshkatur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 vtoshkatur
Member since 2011 • 1962 Posts

I just wanted to take this time and say how awesome of a band the smashing pumpkins are. Theres no better band in the universe. And I've decided to get their "heart" logo tattoed on my arm. Also how awsome my best friend vtoshkatur is. Hes the best poster on this forum and may we all be more like him. May the gods bless his majestic spiritispeakfact

Thanks bro :)

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60721 Posts

reynal1287
This too. MS saving gamers since 2009 when the dropped core and went 100% casual.
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Chris_Williams

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"]

Miketheman83

A game you lierally know NOTHING about. No release date, no idea of what gameplay is going to be like etc. Based on their previous games I think its safe to say its going to be an 8 hour game full of cinematics that take control away from the player.

its made by a game company that i love and have proven to me they know how to make great games, only a handful of game studios can make me say that, also how many game studios have over 30 game of the year awards under their belts?.... yeah also just to let you know, if naughty dog stop being a sony owned developer and switched to microsoft and nintendo, then i'm getting the next nintendo and microsoft system, boyz
Last-Resort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Last-Resort
[QUOTE="reynal1287"]

Heil68
This too. MS saving gamers since 2009 when the dropped core and went 100% casual.

How is it 100% when you admitted you borught all 3 of their exclusives last year? You are also not counting XBL.
Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Miketheman83
[QUOTE="reynal1287"]

Heil68

So you need a $300 piece of hardware and a $1000 piece of hardware to try and put down a $200 piece of hardware? Dont you realize how sad this is?
Last-Resort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Last-Resort
[QUOTE="Miketheman83"]

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"]

Chris_Williams

its made by a game company that i love and have proven to me they know how to make great games, only a handful of game studios can make me say that, also how many game studios have over 30 game of the year awards under their belts?.... yeah also just to let you know, if naughty dog stop being a sony owned developer and switched to microsoft and nintendo, then i'm getting the next nintendo and microsoft system, boyz

You're making yourslef like there games and will make yourself ignore flaws in the game when it comes out. You shouldn't attack yourself t a company that much.
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Chris_Williams
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="reynal1287"]

Miketheman83

So you need a $300 piece of hardware and a $1000 piece of hardware to try and put down a $200 piece of hardware? Dont you realize how sad this is?

your sure trying awful hard to defend microsoft here, let me let you in on a little secret "they don't care about you", okay night
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts

Miketheman83
nice multiplats.
KC_Hokie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 KC_Hokie
Member since 2006 • 16099 Posts

They are crazy fanboys.

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Miketheman83
[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="Heil68"] This too. MS saving gamers since 2009 when the dropped core and went 100% casual.

your sure trying awful hard to defend microsoft here, let me let you in on a little secret "they don't care about you", okay night

And I dont care about them. Just stating the truth bud.
StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts
[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="Heil68"] This too. MS saving gamers since 2009 when the dropped core and went 100% casual.

They arent last place. They dont need "defending" ;)
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Chris_Williams

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"] A game you lierally know NOTHING about. No release date, no idea of what gameplay is going to be like etc. Based on their previous games I think its safe to say its going to be an 8 hour game full of cinematics that take control away from the player.Last-Resort

You're making yourslef like there games and will make yourself ignore flaws in the game when it comes out. You shouldn't attack yourself t a company that much.

wtf? i'm making myself like their games? Everyone here has a game company they love and want to support, i like survival horror games, naughty dog (a company that knows how to make stellar games is making a survival horror game) why wouldn't i be excited?..

jer_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#48 jer_1
Member since 2003 • 7451 Posts
It's not that the 360 doesn't have good games, the fans of the PS3 I'm pretty sure are nagging that the 360 doesn't have enough IPs of their own.
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Chris_Williams
[QUOTE="StrongDeadlift"][QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"] So you need a $300 piece of hardware and a $1000 piece of hardware to try and put down a $200 piece of hardware? Dont you realize how sad this is?

They arent last place. They dont need "defending" ;)

ps3's in last place and how does that affect me? please tell me, as a consumer how does the ps3 being behind the 360 by a couple million affect me? guess what it doesn't, all i want sony to do is give me games, i don't give a f*ck if the ps3 is in last place, i have no stock in the company, i get no cash back if i buy a sony product. Its going to be hard to try to pick a fight with me since i'm not a fanboy to any of these companies, but you guys can try though, i'm game
eNT1TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 eNT1TY
Member since 2005 • 1319 Posts

They are crazy fanboys.

KC_Hokie

Holy crap, williambaker has hair in that pic AND is lovin his ps3.