Why Black Ops 2 is a better game than Halo 4

• 110 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

UltraHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 UltraHiDef
Member since 2012 • 45 Posts

This may be one of the most obvious trolls I have ever seen.

Link3301
You're confusing this thread with another one.
TheDidact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 TheDidact
Member since 2012 • 3986 Posts
How has this thread not been locked yet? :lol:
Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#53 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts
[QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="UltraHiDef"] Just like how you did?UltraHiDef
Yup, you mad.

Lol, yes you're very mad.

Clever.
UltraHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 UltraHiDef
[QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="UltraHiDef"][QUOTE="Michael0134567"] Yup, you mad.

Lol, yes you're very mad.

Clever.

You're not, you're so stupid you threw a rock at the ground and missed. :)
Riadon2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Riadon2
Member since 2011 • 1598 Posts

Planetside 2.

That is all.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts
Agree 100%. Halol 4 tried to copy COD and they even failed at that.kuraimen
man time to seek psychological help your butthurt is out of this world :lol:
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
How has this thread not been locked yet? :lol:TheDidact
Because anti-Halo opinions are against the rules?? :|
Avatar image for charlesdarwin55
charlesdarwin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 charlesdarwin55
Member since 2010 • 2651 Posts
[QUOTE="TheDidact"]How has this thread not been locked yet? :lol:kuraimen

Just wait for Adobe
PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#60 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

Because TC is level 4.

TheDidact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 TheDidact

He's level 4. BTW how's Uncharted 3? :lol:
UltraHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 UltraHiDef

Don't disagree with him you troll!
Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Tessellation

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="TheDidact"]How has this thread not been locked yet? :lol:PhazonBlazer

Because TC is level 4.

it won't surprise me if TC and kuraimen the butthurt are the same person :lol:...see how kuraimen suddenly came to this thread n is agreeing n defending TC :lol:

UltraHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 UltraHiDef

[QUOTE="PhazonBlazer"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] Because anti-Halo opinions are against the rules?? :|Tessellation

Because TC is level 4.

it won't surprise me if TC and kuraimen the butthurt are the same person :lol:...see how kuraimen suddenly came to this thread n is agreeing n defending TC :lol:

Wow logic. Agreeing with someone makes you the same person. Lol, as I see it, your IQ doesn't surpass the size of your shoes.
Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Tessellation
[QUOTE="Tessellation"]

[QUOTE="PhazonBlazer"]

Because TC is level 4.

UltraHiDef

Wow logic. Agreeing with someone makes you the same person. Lol, as I see it, your IQ doesn't surpass the size of your shoes.

lol typical kuraimen response! how does it feel to be a butthurt loser making alt accounts :lol:
UltraHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 UltraHiDef

[QUOTE="UltraHiDef"][QUOTE="Tessellation"] it won't surprise me if TC and kuraimen the butthurt are the same person :lol:...see how kuraimen suddenly came to this thread n is agreeing n defending TC :lol:Tessellation

lol typical kuraimen response! how does it feel to be a butthurt loser making alt accounts :lol:

I'm your father.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 kuraimen
[QUOTE="Tessellation"]

[QUOTE="PhazonBlazer"]

Because TC is level 4.

UltraHiDef

Doubt it he's a lemming.
Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Tessellation
[QUOTE="UltraHiDef"][QUOTE="Tessellation"] it won't surprise me if TC and kuraimen the butthurt are the same person :lol:...see how kuraimen suddenly came to this thread n is agreeing n defending TC :lol:kuraimen

Doubt it he's a lemming.

sad to see you let everyone know your obsession with lemmings..lol butthurt :lol:
Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Tessellation

[QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="UltraHiDef"] Wow logic. Agreeing with someone makes you the same person. Lol, as I see it, your IQ doesn't surpass the size of your shoes.UltraHiDef

I'm your father.

nice butthurt comeback.
UltraHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 UltraHiDef

[QUOTE="UltraHiDef"][QUOTE="Tessellation"] it won't surprise me if TC and kuraimen the butthurt are the same person :lol:...see how kuraimen suddenly came to this thread n is agreeing n defending TC :lol:kuraimen

Doubt it he's a lemming.

Well, he's socially dysfunctional and dyslexic which explains his horrible writing. It has been scientifically proven that guys like him are obese. Just ignore him, he's not worth the dirt under your shoe.

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 wolverine4262
Member since 2004 • 20832 Posts
whats the difference between trash and garbage?
Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Tessellation
[QUOTE="UltraHiDef"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="UltraHiDef"] Wow logic. Agreeing with someone makes you the same person. Lol, as I see it, your IQ doesn't surpass the size of your shoes.

Doubt it he's a lemming.

Well, he's socially dysfunctional and dyslexic which explains his horrible writing.

keep the butthurt coming,you two guys make an awesome butthurt team :cool:
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 kuraimen
whats the difference between trash and garbage?wolverine4262
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/1986-05-04/news/0220100267_1_garbage-trash-bunch-of-stuff Halo is garbage while COD would be trash I guess.
NYrockinlegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#74 NYrockinlegend
Member since 2008 • 2025 Posts
Black Ops 2 is a good game for a COD game. I disliked MW3 but BO2 at least steps it up a bit. They butchered zombies mode though, but the mode wasn't really my cup of tea anyway. Calling it revolutionary or innovating, however, is blowing its achievements out of proportion. These things have been done by other shooters. Just because it's the first time done in a COD game doesn't mean it's anything new; it's been done in other shooters before. I like Halo 4's multiplayer. I played it with friends and it's a blast. The game does incorporate some COD elements but it's not a COD clone. And why would it need to be? Halo has it's own solid stand-alone multiplayer. However, I understand there are those who don't for whatever reason even from Halo fans, but that's to be expected when a franchise goes in a new direction, which Halo did need to avoid rehashing the same formula and get tiring. The games both have merits of their own, but I still prefer Halo 4. Both try to push boundaries, but I feel Halo does it more.
Plagueless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Plagueless
Member since 2010 • 2569 Posts

Black Ops 2 is the same as the last Cod, MW3 and MW3 is the same as the one before it, Black Ops 1. Thanks for Microsoft and 343i for innovating in Halo 4 and their efforts to make this a better game.

UltraHiDef

fixed.

Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#76 Badosh
Member since 2011 • 12774 Posts

The only ones disappointed with Halo 4 are those who didn't play it!

The unbiased general consensus from reviewers and 360 owners, is that Halo 4 is awesome and one of the best in the series!

PAL360
Am disappointed. And no.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#77 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

Black Ops 2 is easily the best shooter this gen, hands down. Amazing campaign, amazing multiplayer, amazing zombies, I have no complaints with the game. I have only played a little bit of Halo 4, it's ok but nothing special and I get bored after a few matches (put's on flame shield). Black Ops 2 I can play forever.

Only other shooter that beats it is BioShock 1, and that beats it campaign wise, but Black Ops 2 still has a great campaign.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="UltraHiDef"][QUOTE="PAL360"]

Are you alerting us for your own thread?

PAL360

... What? :I

You are calling someone fanboy just because he has an opinion, that is actually shared by most.

I'm sorry PAL but you are accusing someone of something that you yourself do all the time. Whenever I voice an opinion you don't like you call me a biased fanboy, you can't have it both ways.

TheDidact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 TheDidact

Black Ops 2 is easily the best shooter this gen, hands down. Amazing campaign, amazing multiplayer, amazing zombies, I have no complaints with the game. I have only played a little bit of Halo 4, it's ok but nothing special and I get bored after a few matches (put's on flame shield). Black Ops 2 I can play forever.

Only other shooter that beats it is BioShock 1, and that beats it campaign wise, but Black Ops 2 still has a great campaign.

ShadowMoses900
Zombies mode is really overrated and the multiplayer feels the same as previous CoDs but the maps are worse (although not as bad as MW3).
Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#80 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

[QUOTE="UltraHiDef"] ... What? :IShadowMoses900

You are calling someone fanboy just because he has an opinion, that is actually shared by most.

I'm sorry PAL but you are accusing someone of something that you yourself do all the time. Whenever I voice an opinion you don't like you call me a biased fanboy, you can't have it both ways.

I just wished you didn't tell lies and had left for good. Isn't lying sin for you, go get him god! :P
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

TheDidact

Zombies mode is really overrated and the multiplayer feels the same as previous CoDs but the maps are worse (although not as bad as MW3).

I love the Tranzit mode on there, it's so fun. And it's full of secrets, did you know you can go to the building that was used in WAW zombies? It's true, I found it in the corn field maze.

The MP is amazing, better than any other shooter this gen. And the maps are very well done, I don't know what you're talking about....

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

blue_hazy_basic

I just wished you didn't tell lies and had left for good. Isn't lying sin for you, go get him god! :P

What are you talking about?

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Tessellation

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

[QUOTE="UltraHiDef"] ... What? :IShadowMoses900

says the butthurt that voice his opinion all the time and tries to pass it off as a fact,sweet sweet irony :lol:
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

Tessellation

says the butthurt that voice his opinion all the time and tries to pass it off as a fact,sweet sweet irony :lol:

1) I'm not butthurt

2) I don't pass my opinion off as fact, just becasue I say something I shouldn't have to put IMO in front of everything I post. It's just common sense that it's an opinion.

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 GamerwillzPS
Member since 2012 • 8531 Posts

It's all opinions. It's funny that people are fighting over opinions.

Halo 4 is a better game, IMO.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Tessellation

[QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

1) I'm not butthurt

2) I don't pass my opinion off as fact, just becasue I say something I shouldn't have to put IMO in front of everything I post. It's just common sense that it's an opinion.

just like your ''OPINION'' that ps3 games look better than PC ones? just like you repeat only PS3 games are graphic kings? :lol:,GTFO butthurt :cool:
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="Tessellation"] says the butthurt that voice his opinion all the time and tries to pass it off as a fact,sweet sweet irony :lol:Tessellation

1) I'm not butthurt

just like your ''OPINION'' that ps3 games look better than PC ones? just like you repeat only PS3 games are graphic kings? :lol:,GTFO butthurt :cool:

It depends on the PC game, Killzone 3 looks better than MW3 on PC. I know because I played MW3 on PC and it doesn't look that much better from the console versions.

I do think PS3 games are the graphics kings, Uncharted 2/3, Killzone 2/3, God of War 3 are the best looking games I have ever played. 360 has some really good looking games to like Gears 3 and Halo 4.

Plagueless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Plagueless
Member since 2010 • 2569 Posts

1) I'm not butthurt

ShadowMoses900

It depends on the PC game, Killzone 3 looks better than MW3 on PC. I know because I played MW3 on PC and it doesn't look that much better from the console versions.

I do think PS3 games are the graphics kings, Uncharted 2/3, Killzone 2/3, God of War 3 are the best looking gamesI have ever played. 360 has some really good looking games to like Gears 3 and Halo 4.

You do realize how stupid you just made yourself look right?

Just because you haven't played any eye-candy PC games, doesn't mean they don't exist. Crysis 2, Battlefield 3, Witcher 2 on max settings at 1080p and 4x MSAA look 10x better than anything on consoles. Not to mention that they have DOUBLE the framerate.

khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#89 khoofia_pika
Member since 2006 • 16761 Posts
Agree 100%. Halol 4 tried to copy COD and they even failed at that.kuraimen
... :|
UltraHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 UltraHiDef

1) I'm not butthurt

ShadowMoses900

I do think PS3 games are the graphics kings, Uncharted 2/3, Killzone 2/3, God of War 3 are the best looking games I have ever played. 360 has some really good looking games to like Gears 3 and Halo 4.

Don't respond to that low-life, he's just butthurt you're not kissing up to his ass like Plagueless is.

UltraHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 UltraHiDef
@Plagueless How much did it cost to build your PC?
PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#92 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30574 Posts

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

The only ones disappointed with Halo 4 are those who didn't play it!

The unbiased general consensus from reviewers and 360 owners, is that Halo 4 is awesome and one of the best in the series!

Badosh

Am disappointed. And no.

That's cool, but i said general opinion, not your opinion. Despite some troll reviewes like a 2/10 and multiple 1/10 from users, the game still manage to have a 8.7/10 metascore and 8.8/10 userscore.

Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Michael0134567
[QUOTE="UltraHiDef"][QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="UltraHiDef"] Lol, yes you're very mad.

Clever.

That makes no sense.
Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#94 Badosh
Member since 2011 • 12774 Posts

That's cool, but i said general opinion, not your opinion.PAL360

Well, you said that people who are disappointed didn't play it, and I proved you wrong.

Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Michael0134567

ShadowMoses900

Playing only a little bit is definitely enough to have a good opinion.

Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Michael0134567

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="UltraHiDef"] Lol, yes you're very mad.Stringerboy

Clever.

Your going to have to tell me the name of the girl in your sig.

Maureen Chen.
PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#97 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30574 Posts

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

That's cool, but i said general opinion, not your opinion.Badosh

Well, you said that people who are disappointed didn't play it, and I proved you wrong.

Fair enough, my bad.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

Michael0134567

It's not, but from what I did I know it has nothing on Black Ops 2.

Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Michael0134567

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

It's not, but from what I did I know it has nothing on Black Ops 2.

Okay then.
UltraHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 UltraHiDef
[QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="UltraHiDef"][QUOTE="Michael0134567"] Clever.

That makes no sense.

It's okay, I know you lack basic comprehension skills.