Why are we hyped for DualShock 3?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Stumpt25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Stumpt25
Member since 2006 • 1482 Posts

I'm fine with the sixaxis..... Only Lemms seem to think that rumble makes a big difference. Honestly, i never EVER notice that its not there. Whenever i have a friend play on the PS3... i always say "anything missing on the controller?", they think for a while and they go "i dont think so :S"... And these are hardcore lemming friends who always fail to notice it....

ITS A CONTROLLER, not a sex toy

honestly, i never EVER notice rumble is missing. Anyone agree with me?

SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 SpruceCaboose
Member since 2005 • 24589 Posts
Are you using the royal we, because I am not hyping the DualShock 3 at all...
Stumpt25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Stumpt25

Are you using the royal we, because I am not hyping the DualShock 3 at all...SpruceCaboose

I know... but all of the Cows seem so hyped about it all of a sudden... no wonder we get flamed by lemms

Avatar image for deactivated-59603ff9b9423
deactivated-59603ff9b9423

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 deactivated-59603ff9b9423
Member since 2007 • 2413 Posts
I'm not.
SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 SpruceCaboose
Member since 2005 • 24589 Posts

[QUOTE="SpruceCaboose"]Are you using the royal we, because I am not hyping the DualShock 3 at all...Stumpt25

I know... but all of the Cows seem so hyped about it all of a sudden... no wonder we get flamed by lemms

One fine point to remember about being a fanboy. If the competition has it and we don't, its unneeded and terrible (rumble, MGS, HOME, etc). If we get something they don't have, it is gold (exclusives, etc). And if we get something we were mocked for not having, we rub it in like no tomorrow (rumble, HDMI port, etc) .

Newsboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#6 Newsboy
Member since 2004 • 6534 Posts
Without choosing sides I do miss rumble in Sixaxis in racing games or FPS but not everything.
kentaro22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 kentaro22
Member since 2005 • 2694 Posts
Well, I myself knew that rumble was coming when I bought a PS3, so I didn't buy any extra controlers. Of course It would have been better if It came at launch but, we are finally getting it, so it IS a positive thing. Also some people like the TC doesn't care at all about it, but some other people like me do welcome rumble back.
Stumpt25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Stumpt25

Well, I myself knew that rumble was coming when I bought a PS3, so I didn't buy any extra controlers. Of course It would have been better if It came at launch but, we are finally getting it, so it IS a positive thing. Also some people like the TC doesn't care at all about it, but some other people like me do welcome rumble back.kentaro22

Fair enough... but people are acting like its our saviour to end the drought of our rumbleless misery... (i spelled that wrong i know)

pcmxms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 pcmxms
Member since 2003 • 1596 Posts

Because it is last gen TODAY!!!!!1111

I love retro technology. :P

kentaro22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 kentaro22
Member since 2005 • 2694 Posts

[QUOTE="kentaro22"]Well, I myself knew that rumble was coming when I bought a PS3, so I didn't buy any extra controlers. Of course It would have been better if It came at launch but, we are finally getting it, so it IS a positive thing. Also some people like the TC doesn't care at all about it, but some other people like me do welcome rumble back.Stumpt25

Fair enough... but people are acting like its our saviour to end the drought of our rumbleless misery... (i spelled that wrong i know)

Yes, I know what you mean, those type of threads really have no place in SW as every other console has rumble as well. Also rumble is good, but is not that big of a deal that it has to be hyped in SW.
GXR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 GXR
Member since 2003 • 1476 Posts

Stumpt25

I agree that I dont really notice the rumble...

I dont agree that it is not a sex toy...

Stumpt25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Stumpt25
[QUOTE="Stumpt25"]

GXR

You use the Dualshock 3.............. as a sex toy?.................................................. *looks at controller in fear*

HJrAS_PT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 HJrAS_PT
Member since 2007 • 616 Posts

I'm fine with the sixaxis..... Only Lemms seem to think that rumble makes a big difference. Honestly, i never EVER notice that its not there. Whenever i have a friend play on the PS3... i always say "anything missing on the controller?", they think for a while and they go "i dont think so :S"... And these are hardcore lemming friends who always fail to notice it....

Stumpt25

you see, it's not about the rumbling. You know why sony hasn't been selling very well? because they lost tons of sells for the "casual" gamer aka chick. know why? they removed the rumble.

With the"return" of DualShock 3 ps3 will sell like hotcakes for the chicks. And you can quote me on that.

tok1879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 tok1879
Member since 2005 • 1537 Posts

Stumpt25

well...they should never have removed it in the first place...and believe it or not some ppl do miss rumble and it does make a difference maybe not to ur friends but to a lot of other ppl...i still refuse to put SoTC in my ps3 because of the lack of it.

BuryMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 104

#15 BuryMe
Member since 2004 • 22017 Posts
Rumble is something that should have been there from the begining. It may have taken sony a year, but at least it's finally hapening.
Zenkuso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Zenkuso
Member since 2006 • 4090 Posts

Simply Answer:

When Cows Lose Something It's the End of the World.

When Cows Gain Something It's the Second Coming.

Need I say More?

Avatar image for deactivated-5dd711115e664
deactivated-5dd711115e664

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 deactivated-5dd711115e664
Member since 2005 • 8956 Posts
I think only the most extreme cows are hyped about Dualshock 3. I don't think anybody else cares one bit.
Graedien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Graedien
Member since 2002 • 786 Posts
The only person who is hyped about it is the guy who made that 10 page thread saying how amazing the PS3 is now that Sony is charging 70 dollars for 10 year old technology.
zaibutzu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#19 zaibutzu
Member since 2004 • 1276 Posts

Stumpt25

Dude. It is a sex toy. My wife uses it for that purpose. That's why we rejoice the news.

OremLK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 OremLK
Member since 2007 • 745 Posts
To the subject of this thread, I say: "Because you (the proverbial cow) have become so used to eating Sony's crap lately that by now it just comes naturally."
Truth-slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Truth-slayer
Member since 2004 • 2510 Posts

[QUOTE="SpruceCaboose"]Are you using the royal we, because I am not hyping the DualShock 3 at all...Stumpt25

The only person I saw hyping the DualShock 3 controller this week was a major lemming. Mind pointing us to the thread where an actual cow is hyping the new controller?
Gh0st_Of_0nyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Gh0st_Of_0nyx
Member since 2007 • 8992 Posts
Only cow's who were jipped by sony are hyped by the DS3 the rest of us have been using rumble in our controllers since last generation :lol: And for some the generation b4 tha (n64, ps1)
darkslider99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 darkslider99
Member since 2004 • 11374 Posts
[QUOTE="Stumpt25"]

GXR

nah...wiimote makes a better sex toy. More shafty.