Who owns a PS3 and think it's not worth $600?

• 78 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Socrates88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Socrates88
Member since 2007 • 1655 Posts
Switching gears because the powers that be is annoying. If you own a PS3, do you think it's better than the Xbox360? Do the current line-up satisfy your gaming needs? What can Sony do to improve on the PS3? On a scale 1-10 How important is online gaming service? Do you agree with the negative media that Sony been recieving? Your thoughts?
NATATO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 NATATO
Member since 2004 • 498 Posts
thats because everyone who owns a Ps3 is a de hard sony fan that loves playstaion, cause they were willing to pay $600 for it. People who would not think it was worh $600 didn't even bother to buy it in the first place.
goblaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 goblaa
Member since 2006 • 19304 Posts
If someone thought that it was not worth it, then why would they buy one?
Socrates88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Socrates88

If someone thought that it was not worth it, then why would they buy one?goblaa

Ever heard of a bad decision?

Not-A-Stalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Not-A-Stalker
Member since 2006 • 5165 Posts
So far, no. But once the games start rolling, I think that it will turn out to be a good investment.
osirisomeomi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 osirisomeomi
Member since 2007 • 3100 Posts

Some people could buy it and then regret their purchase because they didn't get the value they were expecting.

A console is an INVESTMENT. Gamers buy their consoles because they think that, over the next few years it will have lots of games that they want to play. Obviously every console has different types of games on it (xbox more action-hevy, PS3 more rpg / adventure heavy, Wii more casual game heavy), so the gamer tkes that into consideration along with things like price and buys whichever console they think is best. Personally I like the PS3 lineup the best (i don't like console FPS), so I'll buythe ps3 at some point.

ramen613

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ramen613
Member since 2007 • 621 Posts
i owned the ps3 2 times and took it back 2 times and now im thinking of getting it back again
Avatar image for elemental_drago
elemental_drago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 elemental_drago
Member since 2004 • 1816 Posts

I own both (360 +PS3) and frankly I'm getting more use out of the PS3 (between a couple games and blu-ray movies). I'd love to see more games for it, that's for sure, but they will come. All in all, though, I didn't mind the $600 price tag too much as it felt like a better deal than the 360. More expensive, yes, but I got more for the money. If you do the math, the 360 with the same capabilities costs more by alot!

edit: missed a few points here, heh. Online capability (including the store) 6. I really prefer to play mainly with friends and online makes that convenient. Having a store to download extra crap from, never a bad thing.

As for teh bad press, well, I think it's a little harsh. A lot of the complaints I see are mostly standard fair for a console release. There's never a huge a lineup of games available at the get go and (some) people will always feel the new systems are too expensive. When the Wii launched people were complaing about it being $250 and Nintendo making a profit (god forbid!:roll: ) The price tag is pretty steep, but like I said, it's a pretty good dealf or what you're getting.

Not-A-Stalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Not-A-Stalker
Member since 2006 • 5165 Posts

But to answer your questions:

1. Right now, no.

2. The games out right now, no.

3. Release some games. Make the XMB accessible durring gameplay.

4. 8/10

5. No. It gets way too much negative press that it is defiantly undeserving of (most of it).

NotEvenClose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 NotEvenClose
Member since 2006 • 793 Posts

Switching gears because the powers that be is annoying. If you own a PS3, do you think it's better than the Xbox360? Do the current line-up satisfy your gaming needs? What can Sony do to improve on the PS3? On a scale 1-10 How important is online gaming service? Do you agree with the negative media that Sony been recieving? Your thoughts?Socrates88

Yes, I own a PS3. Is it worth $600? Uh....first, if you actually paid $600 then you paid too much. I bought mine for $500 on ebay. Is it worth $500. Absolutely.

Is it better than 360? Depends. It is better as a multimedia device and is much more versatile than the 360. It is also cheaper in the long run because of the inclusion of blu-ray and the ability to use standard hard drives rather than proprietary crap like MS makes people buy. But the PS3 is not close to the 360 in terms of game library. That will change in the next year.

Improve PS3? Make the retail price cheaper and bring out more games.

Online importance: 10. PSN is fine.

The negative press is mainly focused on sales and game library so yes, I agree with it, but I expect it to change.

Socrates88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Socrates88

i owned the ps3 2 times and took it back 2 times and now im thinking of getting it back againramen613

Maybe you should stop going on your gut instincts?

tree-branch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 tree-branch
Member since 2007 • 3262 Posts

Switching gears because the powers that be is annoying. If you own a PS3, do you think it's better than the Xbox360? Do the current line-up satisfy your gaming needs? What can Sony do to improve on the PS3? On a scale 1-10 How important is online gaming service? Do you agree with the negative media that Sony been recieving? Your thoughts?Socrates88

ill give it a 6

Socrates88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Socrates88

[QUOTE="Socrates88"]Switching gears because the powers that be is annoying. If you own a PS3, do you think it's better than the Xbox360? Do the current line-up satisfy your gaming needs? What can Sony do to improve on the PS3? On a scale 1-10 How important is online gaming service? Do you agree with the negative media that Sony been recieving? Your thoughts?tree-branch

ill give it a 6

Do you even have one?

Sacred-Snow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Sacred-Snow
Member since 2006 • 675 Posts
No, from his posts hes definetly anti PS3.
afmsquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 afmsquid
Member since 2006 • 1623 Posts

Some people could buy it and then regret their purchase because they didn't get the value they were expecting.

A console is an INVESTMENT. Gamers buy their consoles because they think that, over the next few years it will have lots of games that they want to play. Obviously every console has different types of games on it (xbox more action-hevy, PS3 more rpg / adventure heavy, Wii more casual game heavy), so the gamer tkes that into consideration along with things like price and buys whichever console they think is best. Personally I like the PS3 lineup the best (i don't like console FPS), so I'll buythe ps3 at some point.

osirisomeomi

"A console is an INVESTMENT?" That's hilarious, consoles are NOT investments, they are electronic TOYS that do not appreciate in value over time, unless it's 20 years down the road and someone is collecting vintage stuff. People that have bought the PS3 now for future games are just idiotic, because when the games do come out, the price of a PS3 will most likely be less than what they originally paid for it.

Sedin44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Sedin44
Member since 2007 • 1171 Posts

The PS3 delivers quality hardware. Rarly has problems. The Blu-Ray players is one of the best out there. And even if Sony is losing the console war, they are winning the High def movies war. Frankly I think they are a bit more concerned with that. The online is free and works great. Reistance finds matches immediatly and doesnt lag. The console comes wireless so I can play it upstairs on the Bravia or downstairs on the 60". Overall the hardware is the best out there, few would deny that. Especially Xbox boys who are on their 2nd, 3rd console. Also the PS3 is running at only 20-25 percent! So the future is bright.

Now for the bad...

Ps3 is worth 600 dollars. The hardware I am happy to pay for; however, the software is dissappointing. The PS3 has two maybe 3 good games out currently and those are Resistance and Oblivion. Motorstorm and Virtua Fighter are decent but nothing to write home about.

But for a quick awnser...

The PS3 is not worth $600. I will say that again its not worth 600. It is worth at least 200 hundred dollars more. However, the software is not worth 60 dollars except for the few mentioned above.

shaggymcp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 shaggymcp
Member since 2003 • 2896 Posts

As a gaming machine, its worth it if you don't already have a 360. If you have a 360 most likley you already own most of the games that are multi plat on the 360.

Now if you are like me, and love movies, well then the PS3 is an abosoulte STEAL @ its current price. I just purchased over $500.00 worth of blue ray movies alone :P Game wise I only own Resistance, Motorstorm, and Armored Core, and Calling all Cars from PSN. Those games have kept me busy cause of online play pretty good.

BUT !!!!!!!!!!

@ this point, games are def needed.... As a game console primarily, the PS3 is lacking, but IMO so is the Wii. For wii I only have Papermaio, Metal Slug Anthology, wii sports, and Wii play and I borrowed my brothers Zelda TP ( have not even started playing it yet :( ) The 360 is def right now the best gaming machine to buy, as long as you get a console that won't die on you with in a year :(

All 3 consoles have there goods and there bads. but here is a summary:

PS3 = Awesome value if you plan to take advantage of everything it offers, but is lacking games. Free online that rocks.

Wii = Awesome when you can find a game that was not made for a 6 year old girl, but lacking games that will last you longer than a day.

360 = awesome games, and good online, but bad price for peer to peer crap, and getting nickeled and dimed for online content SUCKS. And there is always the chance that you will buy a bad 360 and get 3 red lights :(

Sedin44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Sedin44
Member since 2007 • 1171 Posts

[QUOTE="Socrates88"]Switching gears because the powers that be is annoying. If you own a PS3, do you think it's better than the Xbox360? Do the current line-up satisfy your gaming needs? What can Sony do to improve on the PS3? On a scale 1-10 How important is online gaming service? Do you agree with the negative media that Sony been recieving? Your thoughts?tree-branch

ill give it a 6

Why a 6? What do you like about the system, what dont you like? Be specific. O yeah and whats your PSN and what games do you own? Thank you I appreciate your opinion and would love to know more!

jedigemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 jedigemini
Member since 2007 • 2483 Posts

i love nintendo :)

Socrates88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Socrates88
[QUOTE="osirisomeomi"]

afmsquid

"A console is an INVESTMENT?" That's hilarious, consoles are NOT investments, they are electronic TOYS that do not appreciate in value over time, unless it's 20 years down the road and someone is collecting vintage stuff. People that have bought the PS3 now for future games are just idiotic, because when the games do come out, the price of a PS3 will most likely be less than what they originally paid for it.

Do you have a next gen system?

KillaHalo2o9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 KillaHalo2o9
Member since 2006 • 5305 Posts
I dont have one so :)
afmsquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 afmsquid
[QUOTE="afmsquid"][QUOTE="osirisomeomi"]

Socrates88

I have a current gen system, Xbox 360. I own 2 PS2's from last gen and 2 psp's.

Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Blackbond
Member since 2005 • 24516 Posts
No console is worth $600 period.
F1sTDaCuffS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#24 F1sTDaCuffS
Member since 2005 • 2570 Posts

i bought mine for 690 from sams. ive only played Resistance fall of man, that game sucked ass, and mortal kombat 2 which i love. thats why i bought the system. and rented cod 3 what a godly nightmare from hell. but, i havn't played more then 50 hours total for six months. yes, its not worth what i paid, PSN is the worst online FREE service, you might as well call PSN THE FREE NET ZERO as far as im concerned, i can't believe people fall for this system its so far left that it should be in foul territory. the system is still less then beta to me, it should be called alpha ps3. i wouldn't be surprised if ps3 came out with a new version called ps3 classic. and copied the wii specs and dumb ass people would jump all over it.

fastjay_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 fastjay_basic
Member since 2003 • 122 Posts
If Sony gets their a$$es in gear and starts releasing games then the answer would be no. If they don't then the PS3 isn't going to be worth a HOT CARL!
Kook18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Kook18
Member since 2006 • 4257 Posts
At the moment no, but I'm still holding on to it.
Blanco98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#28 Blanco98
Member since 2006 • 1118 Posts
Dude your not very bright put this up were there isent any fanboys, put it on the PS3forums then in the 360 forums, Anyways i think the PS3 is awsome, great Line-up especially coming up, getting it around this time for a person who never played it would be awsome becuase all the games would seem new to you... Anyways the Line up is great, The online is awsome, the hardware is top notch, the feature are cool, so yea i would give it 9/10 its still missing some basic liek the Controller is awsome but i would like to have both rumble and motion but everything else is great.
Socrates88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Socrates88
[QUOTE="Socrates88"][QUOTE="afmsquid"][QUOTE="osirisomeomi"]

afmsquid

Going by your logic, isn't it idiotic to have a Xbox360 now?

Kook18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Kook18
[QUOTE="afmsquid"]

Socrates88

uhh how? maybe, to him, the price of the 360 was worth it versus the games available right now for the system. i agree with him, i should've waited on purchasing a ps3. live and learn i guess.
Socrates88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Socrates88
[QUOTE="Socrates88"][QUOTE="afmsquid"]

Kook18

uhh how? maybe, to him, the price of the 360 was worth it versus the games available right now for the system. i agree with him, i should've waited on purchasing a ps3. live and learn i guess.

read his post about the idiotic comment of the PS3 owners.

Grive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Grive
Member since 2006 • 2971 Posts

Socrates88

Follow your own advice. "People who purchase a PS3 NOW for FUTUREgames are idiotic".

He's absolutely right. If you want MGS4, you're not very smart to purchase a Ps3 now. If you want resistance, motorstorm, etc etc etc and mgs4, and that's worth $600 for you, cool.

His point is fully valid, and that you dislike his way of putting it is not a valid reason to attack him. A console is not an investment, it's an expense, and in the case of a PS3, a relatively big one. Purchasing one now if you know it's not worth it to you right now is idiotic (disappointed customers are exempt from the word "idiot", IMO). If current games out for the 360 are worth it to him (as they are to me), he isn't being idiotic by his own definition.

Zor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Zor
Member since 2002 • 3289 Posts
Not sure if its better than the 360, i don't have a 360 to compare it too. No, the current line up of games isn't to my liking. I had my PS3 since last year, and i still don't have any games for it. Right now it seems what should have been done before is starting to get done, by that i mean PS Home, and 'good' games being release. 8, i play a few games online, that where most of my time goes. What negative media? Nearly every Analysts is saying that the PS3 will win this gen, why? I don't know, but that is what they are saying.
Avatar image for NobuoMusicMaker
NobuoMusicMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 NobuoMusicMaker
Member since 2005 • 6628 Posts
I have 2 PS3s. Both worth it.
Kook18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Kook18
[QUOTE="Socrates88"]

Grive

Follow your own advice. "People who purchase a PS3 NOW for FUTUREgames are idiotic".

He's absolutely right. If you want MGS4, you're not very smart to purchase a Ps3 now. If you want resistance, motorstorm, etc etc etc and mgs4, and that's worth $600 for you, cool.

His point is fully valid, and that you dislike his way of putting it is not a valid reason to attack him. A console is not an investment, it's an expense, and in the case of a PS3, a relatively big one. Purchasing one now if you know it's not worth it to you right now is idiotic (disappointed customers are exempt from the word "idiot", IMO). If current games out for the 360 are worth it to him (as they are to me), he isn't being idiotic by his own definition.

pretty much what i was trying to say, thank you ol bean.
Socrates88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Socrates88
[QUOTE="Socrates88"]

Grive

Calling it idiotic is absurd. I want MGS4 and other future titles. Am I idiotic for buying it now? Regardless of the price drop, let's call it idiotic for buying a current gen system ever. Why not wait till the new gen arrive and then buy a current gen system? Hell, why not wait every 20 years to buy a system since you get your money worth then. I hear you can buy a Dreamcast for $80 bucks now. Man those people are idiots for buying it for $299 when it launch.

osirisomeomi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 osirisomeomi
[QUOTE="osirisomeomi"]

afmsquid

i didn't mean a financial investment ,though in some ways, like the costs savings of using PSn over Live is a financial one. I meant an investment in game playing. A fun investment.

Kook18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Kook18
[QUOTE="Grive"][QUOTE="Socrates88"]

Socrates88

Calling it idiotic is absurd. I want MGS4 and other future titles. Am I idiotic for buying it now? Regardless of the price drop, let's call it idiotic for buying a current gen system ever. Why not wait till the new gen arrive and then buy a current gen system? Hell, why not wait every 20 years to buy a system since you get your money worth then. I hear you can buy a Dreamcast for $80 bucks now. Man those people are idiots for buying it for $299 when it launch.

dreamcast had a great lunch lineup. you'll always use the why not wait til _____? well in the real world. people can tell when a product is worth their money. few systems have ever been worth the cash right at launch. I've always waited a year for when the good games come rolling in. Except the dreamcast because the system had great games to justify its price right out the door.

you can support the $600 dollar price tag, the sony brand, the blu ray player, etc. but what i see is a videogame system. and imo its just games. a hobby like this should not cost me $600. a hobby like this shouldn't ever cost over $300 imo (i folded with the 360 and i kinda folded with the ps3 but whatever). its product vs value. i wouldn't pay 5 bucks for a bottle of coke if i see a bottle of pepsi next to it going for a buck, even though i like coke better than pepsi, the price doesn't justify the product imo.

Socrates88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Socrates88

dreamcast had a great lunch lineup. you'll always use the why not wait til _____? well in the real world. people can tell when a product is worth their money. few systems have ever been worth the cash right at launch. I've always waited a year for when the good games come rolling in. Except the dreamcast because the system had great games to justify its price right out the door.

you can support the $600 dollar price tag, the sony brand, the blu ray player, etc. but what i see is a videogame system. and imo its just games. a hobby like this should not cost me $600. a hobby like this shouldn't ever cost over $300 imo (i folded with the 360 and i kinda folded with the ps3 but whatever). its product vs value. i wouldn't pay 5 bucks for a bottle of coke if i see a bottle of pepsi next to it going for a buck, even though i like coke better than pepsi, the price doesn't justify the product imo.

Kook18

Academic...everything you said was the point of my post. Calling it idiotic was out of line. It's stupidity to actually to defend such ridicule. As you said we can play the "why not wait till____? game until we die". Base on his logic, You an idiot to have a current gen system because you can always get it cheaper years down the road.

Kook18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Kook18
[QUOTE="Kook18"]

Socrates88

Academic...everything you said was the point of my post. Calling it idiotic was out of line. It's stupidity to actually to defend such ridicule. As you said we can play the "why not wait till____? game until we die". Base on his logic, You an idiot to have a current gen system because you can always get it cheaper years down the road.

noooooo. you're missing his point completely. most people, including myself, who bought a ps3 bought it for upcoming games like MGS4. well i should have just waited to buy the system when MGS4 comes out. thats all he's saying. pretty simple.
Socrates88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Socrates88
[QUOTE="Socrates88"][QUOTE="Kook18"]

Kook18

noooooo. you're missing his point completely. most people, including myself, who bought a ps3 bought it for upcoming games like MGS4. well i should have just waited to buy the system when MGS4 comes out. thats all he's saying. pretty simple.

I agree you should have. Calling it idiotic is the point I'm addressing.

-Sora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 -Sora
Member since 2004 • 15152 Posts
I would buy a PS3 for 500, but ill probably buy get one next june
dblock137

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 dblock137
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
I do not own one at the present time, but the lineup is not making me jump out of mylazyboy to spend $600 for the system. One would think that with the strong library that Sony has built up from the two prior systems that they would just obliterate the competition. Whats up with this outstanding, magnificent, stupendous thing they call blue-ray technology:question: It is none of the above. One last thing before I finish. Why in the world did they reduce the dual shock to a WII Controller with no rumble?Well it looks like I am asking more questions than answering. So in closing NO PS3 is not worth the money right now.06-16-2007.
afmsquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 afmsquid
[QUOTE="Kook18"][QUOTE="Socrates88"][QUOTE="Kook18"]

Socrates88

I agree you should have. Calling it idiotic is the point I'm addressing.

I apologize for the "idiotic" comment, I guess what I meant to say was, "The idea of buying a PS3 now for future games is just plain stupid."

osirisomeomi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 osirisomeomi

Meh. I'll buy one this holiday season.

As for buying a console now for the future, isn't that a good idea? I mean, the console still gets used, there are games out for it now. Buying a console while ignoring hte future seems a lot sillier, isnce then you get so games for the next five years.

Socrates88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Socrates88

Meh. I'll buy one this holiday season.

As for buying a console now for the future, isn't that a good idea? I mean, the console still gets used, there are games out for it now. Buying a console while ignoring hte future seems a lot sillier, isnce then you get so games for the next five years.

osirisomeomi

I truly give up when the most common logically planning gets called "idiotic". What was sad that people was actually defending it.

outcasthero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 outcasthero
Member since 2007 • 303 Posts
[QUOTE="afmsquid"][QUOTE="osirisomeomi"]

osirisomeomi

i didn't mean a financial investment ,though in some ways, like the costs savings of using PSn over Live is a financial one. I meant an investment in game playing. A fun investment.

I cannot believe that some people do not realize that buying a console is indeed a long term investment. It is a long term investment in ENTERTAINMENT. You invest the money into buying the console so that you can get entertainment BACK over a period of years as a return on your investment.

And as far as the PS3 goes, it is a great LONG TERM investment in entertainment. Whichis the very reason why most people who bought one early decided to go ahead in invest what they new they would ultimately be getting entertainment back out of. Don't know about you guys, but that sure sounds like an investment of sorts to me. And one that I personally am glad I made.

Caseytappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Caseytappy
Member since 2005 • 2199 Posts

I own a 360 for over a year, bought a Wii right after the launch and now bought a PS3 2 weeks ago .

Is the PS3 worth 600 $ ?

For me it is ,i love Motorstorm and Resistance and 600 $ is not cheap but for me not something i have to save up for.

I just love games and needed a HD player for my HD-TV so the choice was logical .

If you look at what you get and compare it to the 360 then you must be a real Sony fan to buy it over the 360 !

afmsquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 afmsquid
[QUOTE="osirisomeomi"][QUOTE="afmsquid"][QUOTE="osirisomeomi"]

outcasthero

I cannot believe that some people do not realize that buying a console is indeed a long term investment. It is a long term investment in ENTERTAINMENT. You invest the money into buying the console so that you can get entertainment BACK over a period of years as a return on your investment.

And as far as the PS3 goes, it is a great LONG TERM investment in entertainment. Whichis the very reason why most people who bought one early decided to go ahead in invest what they new they would ultimately be getting entertainment back out of. Don't know about you guys, but that sure sounds like an investment of sorts to me. And one that I personally am glad I made.

Investment is defined as any use of resources intended to increase future production output or income. So, a PS3 doesn't increase future production output or income. It is a TOY, plain and simple, designed to be used as such, just like a TV, motorcycle, Pokemon, or Gameboy. Long term investment? not even close.

LosDaddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#50 LosDaddie
Member since 2006 • 10318 Posts

PSN ID: LosDaddie

If you own a PS3, do you think it's better than the Xbox360? Socrates88

NOt even close. I use the x360 far more for games than I do my PS3.

Do the current line-up satisfy your gaming needs? Socrates88

Not really. RFoM is the only PS3 game I find worth owning. Motorstorm wasn't all the great, IMO.

What can Sony do to improve on the PS3? Socrates88

Nothing unless they can rush games out the door.

On a scale 1-10 How important is online gaming service?Socrates88

About a 7. PSN has a long way to go before it competes with XBL. I haven't seen anything on PSN to make mequestion my XBL fee.

Do you agree with the negative media that Sony been recieving? Your thoughts?Socrates88

I completely agree with the media. Sony deserves to be held accountable for all the hype they spewed about the PS3 and I'm glad the media is calling Sony out on it.

Thoughts: The PS3 is a solid console that will struggle to sell 60million units before the PS4 is out. This is the gen Sony's dominance ends.