Who are the most loyal fanboys?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DustAmulet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DustAmulet
Member since 2005 • 427 Posts
This is a hard choice for me between sheep and cows.  I have to start by saying that I am a lemming, but I would not consider myself loyal.  I simply choose the Xbox 360 because it is clearly the best right now.  If the PS3 for instance eventually became better, I would simply become a cow.  However I do demand the best.

Sheep have had a long hard road.  Back in the glory days, the SNES ruled.  Things changed with the release of the N64 and Nintendos 'quality over quantity' policy, which backfired massively.  Since then, Sheep have had to endure months after painstaking months of waiting for quality titles to be released.
Sheep are in fact so loyal that they often proudly proclaim that Nintendo are the only company to have been making a profit since launch, and how Microsoft and Sony started by losing money on their consoles.  They seem happy to be getting less for their money, and helping contribute to those profits.

Cows have only really had major troubles starting E3 2006.  Since then, they have been hit extremely hard by bad news again and again.  We have all seen that 'massive cow ownage list' which shows all the poor news the cows received.  They remain loyal after Sony has shown blatant disrespect towards their own fans.
Cows also show their loyalty by adopting the 'waiting' policy.  They refuse to believe that their mighty empire could be dethroned, and instead place all of the dreams of what their console is onto the hope of what it could become.

Overall, for me the sheep just edge the cows out on this one, mainly because they have shown that they can stay loyal over the long run.
DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 DaysAirlines
Member since 2006 • 9537 Posts
I think Sheep are absolutely the most hardcore fanboys ever. Even though they seem docile at first, they will lunge out your throat if they need to defend the realm.
pins_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 pins_basic
Member since 2003 • 11521 Posts
Loyal is not the word for fanboys, the word you are looking for is pathetic.
KillaHalo2o9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 KillaHalo2o9
Member since 2006 • 5305 Posts
Lemmings to my point of View Cows didnt show when the PS3 got bashed :)
Idonomeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Idonomeus
Member since 2006 • 2273 Posts
Sheep without a doubt.
Hyper-Chicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Hyper-Chicken
Member since 2007 • 1348 Posts
I would say hermits all they ever do is bash consoles
Danm_999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 Danm_999
Member since 2003 • 13924 Posts
I would say hermits all they ever do is bash consolesHyper-Chicken
As opposed to other fanboys who don't....
Silchas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Silchas
Member since 2006 • 17050 Posts
Sheep. They're also the least irritating fanboys, thank god.
kansasdude2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 kansasdude2009
Member since 2006 • 11802 Posts
I think Sheep are absolutely the most hardcore fanboys ever. Even though they seem docile at first, they will lunge out your throat if they need to defend the realm.DaysAirlines

agreed...sheep know that nintendo makes amazing games, so if even a slight hint of someone saying that a major nintendo franchise is bad, they are in for the kill. They tend to always be content with what nintendo gives them so they dont attack that much, but they defend nintendo like crazy!
shadow_lord_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#10 shadow_lord_11
Member since 2004 • 20792 Posts
obviously the sheep.

its not even close. 

although i'd have to admit i was a sheep once.
JDW_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 JDW_games
Member since 2006 • 1892 Posts
Define Cows, Lemmings, and Sheep. I have never got into that whole thing .... :P
Tasman_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Tasman_basic
Member since 2002 • 3255 Posts
gotta be the remaining cows. They have been given every reason and oportunity to turn their backs on Sony but NO they still love 'em. It's a trait you look for in a dog.
shadow_lord_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 shadow_lord_11
[QUOTE="DaysAirlines"]I think Sheep are absolutely the most hardcore fanboys ever. Even though they seem docile at first, they will lunge out your throat if they need to defend the realm.kansasdude2009

agreed...sheep know that nintendo makes amazing games, so if even a slight hint of someone saying that a major nintendo franchise is bad, they are in for the kill. They tend to always be content with what nintendo gives them so they dont attack that much, but they defend nintendo like crazy!

Translation: They eat up whatever nintendo feeds them, even if its killing them softly. and they like playing only a few good games a gen.
ZeldaMaster32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 ZeldaMaster32
Member since 2005 • 9263 Posts
They are called Sheep for a reason...
Hyper-Chicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Hyper-Chicken
[QUOTE="Hyper-Chicken"]I would say hermits all they ever do is bash consolesDanm_999

Fanboys only bash oposing consoles but hermits make fun of ALL consoles.
Timstuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#16 Timstuff
Member since 2002 • 26840 Posts
Definately sheep. If surviving the N64, the Gamecube, and then the graphics for Wii isn't enough to disenchant someone, I have a hard time imagining what would.
kansasdude2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 kansasdude2009
[QUOTE="kansasdude2009"][QUOTE="DaysAirlines"]I think Sheep are absolutely the most hardcore fanboys ever. Even though they seem docile at first, they will lunge out your throat if they need to defend the realm.shadow_lord_11

Translation: They eat up whatever nintendo feeds them, even if its killing them softly. and they like playing only a few good games a gen.

thats not true at all. They do eat up whatever nintendo feeds them, but thats just because its really good stuff. Nintendo makes some of the best games in our industry, period. Sheep like staying in their boundries, im sure they would love to play amazing games all the time, but they are content waiting for the next mario masterpiece to be produced.
Danm_999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#18 Danm_999
Member since 2003 • 13924 Posts
[QUOTE="Danm_999"][QUOTE="Hyper-Chicken"]I would say hermits all they ever do is bash consolesHyper-Chicken

Fanboys only bash oposing consoles but hermits make fun of ALL consoles.

Yes and? A Lemming fanboy bashes the PS3, Wii and PC, a Sheep the PS3, 360 and PC etc. How does this make anyone more or less loyal?
whoisryanmack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 whoisryanmack
Member since 2006 • 7675 Posts
sheep. no question. if wii 2 looked like nes games, but there was zelda, they'd defend it.
sdifjds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 sdifjds
Member since 2003 • 1088 Posts
Sheep. Where do you think they got their name.
Hyper-Chicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Hyper-Chicken
They are called Sheep for a reason...ZeldaMaster32
your avatar is scary.... I hate banjo's look for BK3, they should just use the high-res modles from the covers of the games.....but i'm still buying a 360 just for BK3 and other Rare games.
METALgearJES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#22 METALgearJES
Member since 2005 • 233 Posts

[QUOTE="kansasdude2009"][QUOTE="DaysAirlines"]I think Sheep are absolutely the most hardcore fanboys ever. Even though they seem docile at first, they will lunge out your throat if they need to defend the realm.shadow_lord_11

Agree with the translation. Sheep are the most hardcore.

shadow_lord_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 shadow_lord_11
[QUOTE="shadow_lord_11"][QUOTE="kansasdude2009"][QUOTE="DaysAirlines"]I think Sheep are absolutely the most hardcore fanboys ever. Even though they seem docile at first, they will lunge out your throat if they need to defend the realm.kansasdude2009

thats not true at all. They do eat up whatever nintendo feeds them, but thats just because its really good stuff. Nintendo makes some of the best games in our industry, period. Sheep like staying in their boundries, im sure they would love to play amazing games all the time, but they are content waiting for the next mario masterpiece to be produced.

that true and yet so sad. Sticking with nintendo just to play a few good first party titles is dumb imo.

i used to be a sheep, and i owned a gamecube. metroid prime is my favorite game ever. That doesnt mean im retarded. Im not going to sit and wait for the next great game, while having huge droughts in between like i did with gamecube. I rather have dozens of great games annually, than 3 Goty's for 5 years
ZeldaMaster32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24 ZeldaMaster32
Member since 2005 • 9263 Posts

[QUOTE="ZeldaMaster32"]They are called Sheep for a reason...Hyper-Chicken
your avatar is scary.... I hate banjo's look for BK3, they should just use the high-res modles from the covers of the games.....but i'm still buying a 360 just for BK3 and other Rare games.

I'm not big on Banjo's look either, but I LOVE how Kazooie looks. She finally looks like a girl.:lol:

Israfel856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Israfel856
Member since 2006 • 2483 Posts
You might as well rename the topic: Who are the most idiotic?
kansasdude2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 kansasdude2009
[QUOTE="kansasdude2009"][QUOTE="shadow_lord_11"][QUOTE="kansasdude2009"][QUOTE="DaysAirlines"]I think Sheep are absolutely the most hardcore fanboys ever. Even though they seem docile at first, they will lunge out your throat if they need to defend the realm.shadow_lord_11

that true and yet so sad. Sticking with nintendo just to play a few good first party titles is dumb imo.

i used to be a sheep, and i owned a gamecube. metroid prime is my favorite game ever. That doesnt mean im retarded. Im not going to sit and wait for the next great game, while having huge droughts in between like i did with gamecube. I rather have dozens of great games annually, than 3 Goty's for 5 years

no, I agree with that, any fanboy is ignorant, but don't assume that they are sad with what they have...sheep love it! Sorry, I was assuming stuff...:(
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27 poopinloop32
Member since 2006 • 4949 Posts
Id say Sheep..whenever I say the Wiis 3rd-party is bad they say sales will make it better like the DS...then I ask...what 3rd party games does the DS have? then the talk wears off
Berserker_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Berserker_2
Member since 2006 • 5948 Posts
Nintendo could fold and resort to selling board games. The sheep would still buy Mario Monopoly and Sorry Zelda...and they would like it.
game_masta14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#29 game_masta14
Member since 2005 • 3251 Posts
Define Cows, Lemmings, and Sheep. I have never got into that whole thing .... :P JDW_games
Cows- Sony fanboys Sheep- Nintendo fanboys Lemmings- M$ fanboys Hermits- PC fanboys Does this help?
ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts
Cows I believe.
peaceful_anger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 peaceful_anger
Member since 2007 • 2568 Posts
I agree it's the sheep. But what's so bad about that. I thought loyalty was a good quality to have, and Nintendo must have done something right for many of their fans to stay loyal to them after so many years. Look at it like this, even with the many mistakes made by Nintendo, the majority of their fans still support them. Now look at Sony, two great generations, and then the PS3 comes along, and their fans run elsewhere.
trix5817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 trix5817
Member since 2004 • 12252 Posts
I would say hermits all they ever do is bash consolesHyper-Chicken

Only when people bash the PC because they know little about it. We just defend the PC most of the time, not attack consoles, unless we are attacked.