White Knight Chronicles Downgrade .

• 74 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PS3Breeder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 PS3Breeder
Member since 2008 • 1240 Posts

This game looks worst each year.

mtradr43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 mtradr43
Member since 2005 • 5272 Posts
is that seriously what it looks like? thats awful if true.
Iceman2911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Iceman2911
Member since 2006 • 2669 Posts
that looks great and those are pics it looks why better in motion.If it looks like that now it must of been the best looking jrpg known to man a year ago.
hayato_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 hayato_
Member since 2007 • 5165 Posts

My most anticipated JRPG, maybe more then SO.

The concepts and battle system sound so good. You can name your own combos and string them together yourself.

2 RPGs in one is what they described it with the online and story.

dj_shosh910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 dj_shosh910
Member since 2004 • 258 Posts
Can't wait.
epic_pets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 epic_pets
Member since 2008 • 5598 Posts
Looks amazing; my most anticpated rpg
gamefreakomega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 gamefreakomega
Member since 2003 • 3732 Posts
This game looks amazing. The graphics aren't anything to marvel at but the game itself looks awesome.
verbalfilth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 verbalfilth
Member since 2006 • 5043 Posts
Is it just me...or does that map look linear?
PS3Breeder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 PS3Breeder

This game looks amazing. The graphics aren't anything to marvel at but the game itself looks awesome.gamefreakomega

you contradicted yourself you said the game looks amazing, then you said graphics arent anything to marvel at.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#11 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

[QUOTE="gamefreakomega"]This game looks amazing. The graphics aren't anything to marvel at but the game itself looks awesome.PS3Breeder

you contradicted yourself you said the game looks amazing, then you said graphics arent anything to marvel at.

he's saying the game looks good overall, like fun to play, like to me Fables graphics arnt that great but the game looks good (I.E FUN)

gamefreakomega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 gamefreakomega
Member since 2003 • 3732 Posts

[QUOTE="gamefreakomega"]This game looks amazing. The graphics aren't anything to marvel at but the game itself looks awesome.PS3Breeder

Really?

When people say a game looks amazing I generally assume they mean the game as a whole (gameplay, story, graphics) and not just the way it physically looks.

nippon_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 nippon_gamer
Member since 2005 • 928 Posts

is that seriously what it looks like? thats awful if true.mtradr43

no, he's just kidding.

0rin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#15 0rin
Member since 2006 • 7179 Posts
oh yeah. and while we're at it, lets talk about Lost Odysseys amazing grap.. oh wait.

JRPG != graphics showcase unless you're Square, and even still, the game will look just fine. Look how highly compressed those shots are. There is even massive artifacting for crying out loud!

I'm not saying WKC is going to be the best looking whatever so and so, but it sure beats PS2 JRPG graphics, and so far those have quenched my JRPG thirst just fine.
finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts
You know those are online screenshots right?
PS3Breeder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 PS3Breeder

You know those are online screenshots right?finalfantasy94

link ?

bigLLL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 bigLLL
Member since 2005 • 3688 Posts
thats looks awesome, WKC and Valkyrie Chronicles = Awesomeness
sargentbotk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 sargentbotk
Member since 2007 • 4224 Posts

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]You know those are online screenshots right?PS3Breeder

link ?

http://www.jeuxvideo.tv/video/white-knight-story.html

3picuri3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 3picuri3
Member since 2006 • 9618 Posts
why the heck is it taking them so long? KOEI can kick out games that look like that incredibly fast.. and look at Square with infinite und.. it amazes me that this game is taking so long - and looks like that.
hayato_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 hayato_

You know those are online screenshots right?finalfantasy94

Thats what I was thinking.

TC might have failed big one on this one. Not that it matters Level 5 are good developers

PS3Breeder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 PS3Breeder

*notices TC's username* *remembers TC's post history* Yeah, you have no credibility. Game still looks awesome and so far everything about it is awesome.DeadSpaceXIII

so what if ihave no credibility it is a downgrade look at a tgs 06 trailer and look at these images. see the diffrence.

Iceman2911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Iceman2911
Member since 2006 • 2669 Posts

thats looks awesome, WKC and Valkyrie Chronicles = AwesomenessbigLLL

true that more reasons to love my ps3.

PS3Breeder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 PS3Breeder
its good star ocean 4 has graphics and gameplay .
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts
Another game to prove the ps3 is no more powerful then the 360 with graphics that look like IU's graphics, we'll see the same on FF13.
sargentbotk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 sargentbotk

Did you guys just skip my post that answered the reason why it looks like that? That's a online portion of the game of some sort. Watch the video...

PS3Breeder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 PS3Breeder

Did you guys just skip my post that answered the reason why it looks like that? That's a online portion of the game of some sort. Watch the video...

sargentbotk

That doesnt mean anything if youcan play the story mode co-op then thats the graphics of the game. you dont see resident evil 5 graphics downgrade on co-op.

hayato_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 hayato_

sargentbotk

They know that,

They also choose to ignore it.

sargentbotk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 sargentbotk
[QUOTE="sargentbotk"]

PS3Breeder

That doesnt mean anything if youcan play the story mode co-op then thats the graphics of the game. you dont see resident evil 5 graphics downgrade on co-op.

It could possibly a different segment from the game. Something like a...co-op campaign of some sort.

hayato_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 hayato_
[QUOTE="sargentbotk"]

PS3Breeder

dude just stop.

This is shaping up to be one of the best JRPGs to hit this gen,

No matter what score, Level 5 is pushing the boundries on what JRPGs can do. The online and story mode and battle system, etc are ambitious you got to admit that.

You cant win. period

DeadSpaceXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 DeadSpaceXIII
Member since 2008 • 363 Posts

[QUOTE="DeadSpaceXIII"]*notices TC's username* *remembers TC's post history* Yeah, you have no credibility. Game still looks awesome and so far everything about it is awesome.PS3Breeder

so what if ihave no credibility it is a downgrade look at a tgs 06 trailer and look at these images. see the diffrence.

Yes the CGI trailer is always gonna equal the gameplay. :roll: Also as stated before, those are online screenshots
[QUOTE="sargentbotk"]

PS3Breeder

Are you stupid? If I took a picture of Gears 2 on my computer and compared it to an official screenshot it wouldn't look the same. You must have nothing better to do besides troll, you fail. No matter how much you go in denial and troll. This thread is bs and you have no credibility whatsoever when it comes to PS3 exclusives. Give up man, you're digging your own grave right now.
PS3Breeder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 PS3Breeder
[QUOTE="PS3Breeder"][QUOTE="sargentbotk"]

hayato_

dude just stop.

No matter what score, Level 5 is pushing the boundries on what JRPGs can do. The online and story mode and battle system, etc are ambitious you got to admit that.

You cant win. period

I agree about the online part, but what boundaries of rpgs are they pushing ?

PS3Breeder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 PS3Breeder
[QUOTE="PS3Breeder"]

[QUOTE="DeadSpaceXIII"]*notices TC's username* *remembers TC's post history* Yeah, you have no credibility. Game still looks awesome and so far everything about it is awesome.DeadSpaceXIII

Yes the CGI trailer is always gonna equal the gameplay. :roll: Also as stated before, those are online screenshots
[QUOTE="sargentbotk"]

PS3Breeder

Are you stupid? If I took a picture of Gears 2 on my computer and compared it to an official screenshot it wouldn't look the same. You must have nothing better to do besides troll, you fail. No matter how much you go in denial and troll. This thread is bs and you have no credibility whatsoever when it comes to PS3 exclusives. Give up man, you're digging your own grave right now.

Am i stupid ? whos talking about official screenshots and what not, you not me. this game looks horrible it might have gameplay but the graphics suck.

mephisto_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 mephisto_11
Member since 2008 • 1880 Posts
wow.. the textures seriously look wii caliber
DeadSpaceXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 DeadSpaceXIII
[QUOTE="DeadSpaceXIII"][QUOTE="PS3Breeder"]

[QUOTE="DeadSpaceXIII"]*notices TC's username* *remembers TC's post history* Yeah, you have no credibility. Game still looks awesome and so far everything about it is awesome.PS3Breeder

[QUOTE="sargentbotk"]

PS3Breeder

Am i stupid ? whos talking about official screenshots and what not, you not me. this game looks horrible it might have gameplay but the graphics suck.

:roll:
wow.. the textures seriously look wii calibermephisto_11
Look its our resident 360 fanboy with zero credibility#2
sargentbotk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 sargentbotk

PS3Breeder

A screenshot taken from a video showing the online co-op of a JRPG...Hm...

Let me remind you that this isn't in the Single player. You get to go online with 3 other friends and go on quests and the items you acquire will be able to transfer to your SP.

Shensolidus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Shensolidus
Member since 2003 • 931 Posts
[QUOTE="hayato_"][QUOTE="PS3Breeder"][QUOTE="sargentbotk"]

PS3Breeder

dude just stop.

You cant win. period

Actually, Level-5 is widely considered in the industry to be the best JRPG makers in business today. And while that is still an opinionated statement, it doesn't stop the high level of respect and praise they receive with each title they release. They are truely great at their craft at weaving simple yet immersive worlds and stories.

To everyone in this thread that has said this is their most anticipated JRPG, thank you. It is about time this company receives the respect it deserves even outside of its home country. It seems like the online portion of this game is going to be really what sets it apart from every other JRPG out there today.

hayato_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 hayato_
[QUOTE="hayato_"][QUOTE="PS3Breeder"][QUOTE="sargentbotk"]

PS3Breeder

dude just stop.

You cant win. period

Maybe you should read up on it. I share a few though. Their version of ATB sounds interesting with the thought of stringing your own combos up together in your own particular line and fashion (mixed with giant amour fighting might I add). Not only that but the idea that your loot can tranfer over to the story mode. from online. Just the overall presentation and package seem in depth and ambitous you can;t look at just one, but the whole thing

Easily my most anticpated JRPG for next year or this one, whenever it comes out.

Also, online hasnt been impletmented in a JRPG before like this compared to WRPGs (which are far ahead in the department above JRPGs IMO) The ablilty to keep a 100+ hour story with it is also ambituous. Developers usually lag between the two.

PS3Breeder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 PS3Breeder

Look its our resident 360 fanboy with zero credibility#2DeadSpaceXIII

Yes because you have so much credibility. no one on this forum has credibility.

sakura_Ex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 sakura_Ex
Member since 2007 • 3066 Posts

How come people always use multiplayer shots to prove if a game is downgraded or not ( KZ2,GeOW2,Resistance 2 and WKC )?

Ummmm.... TC that footage is from the online quest mode.

hayato_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 hayato_

Actually, Level-5 is widely considered in the industry to be the best JRPG makers in business today. And while that is still an opinionated statement, it doesn't stop the high level of respect and praise they receive with each title they release. They are truely great at their craft at weaving simple yet immersive worlds and stories.

To everyone in this thread that has said this is their most anticipated JRPG, thank you. It is about time this company receives the respect it deserves even outside of its home country. It seems like the online portion of this game is going to be really what sets it apart from every other JRPG out there today.

Shensolidus

QFT,

Good job sir, maybe i'll see you online sometime if I ever get my wireless connection with my PS3 hooked up correctly.

PS3Breeder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 PS3Breeder

How come people always use multiplayer shots to prove if a game is downgraded or not ( KZ2,GeOW2,Resistance 2 and WKC )?

sakura_Ex

yea we kinda figured that out 10 post ago.

Mamba_Negra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Mamba_Negra
Member since 2008 • 731 Posts

looks weak but since PS3 is lacking in that department this can be goldy for them.

I prefer Xbox 360 for rpgs......

sakura_Ex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 sakura_Ex
Member since 2007 • 3066 Posts
[QUOTE="sakura_Ex"]

PS3Breeder

yea we kinda figured that out 10 post ago.

So you admit that this thread has no purpose then huh ?

DeadSpaceXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 DeadSpaceXIII

[QUOTE="DeadSpaceXIII"] Look its our resident 360 fanboy with zero credibility#2PS3Breeder

Look at some of my post history. I've been unbiased to systems down here at SW whereas your post history is anti-ps3 and pro-360. Therefore I have more credibility then you. But its stupid arguing about such a thing over the internet. I'm done with you, btw this thread still fails
PS3Breeder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 PS3Breeder
[QUOTE="PS3Breeder"]

[QUOTE="DeadSpaceXIII"] Look its our resident 360 fanboy with zero credibility#2DeadSpaceXIII

Look at some of my post history. I've been unbiased to systems down here at SW whereas your post history is anti-ps3 and pro-360. Therefore I have more credibility then you. But its stupid arguing about such a thing over the internet. I'm done with you, btw this thread still fails

so because youve been unbiased on SYSTEMWARS you have more credibility than me. if you think thats good then your a sad person.

Shensolidus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Shensolidus
Member since 2003 • 931 Posts
[QUOTE="Shensolidus"]

hayato_

QFT,

Good job sir, maybe i'll see you online sometime if I ever get my wireless connection with my PS3 hooked up correctly.

It would be my pleasure. When you finally get your PS3 online, throw a friend add my way. Nevets973

Avatar image for ReverseCycology
ReverseCycology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 ReverseCycology
Member since 2006 • 9717 Posts

This is a PS2 game right, because it looks fine to me.