When will PS4 sell past 40M? XBone 15M?

• 102 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

I'm curious as to what time frame the System Warriors put each respective system breaking these two sell-through to consumer thresholds. Since the possibilities are rather numerous, put your answer in a post. Feel free to discuss as well.

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#2 BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

2016~ for the PS4

Couple of months for the Xbone.

PapaTrop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 PapaTrop
Member since 2014 • 1792 Posts

2.5 years for the PenS4 to hit that mark from right now, and 8 months for the Xboner

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

I'm curious as to what time frame the System Warriors put each respective system breaking these two sell-through to consumer thresholds. Since the possibilities are rather numerous, put your answer in a post. Feel free to discuss as well.

I would like to see your wrong prediction first. Before I give mine. My god when I was looking for the post about me dominating you... Which you bitched out on our bet yesterday.

There are some real gems of threads you made back then. One that comes to mind is you saying the Halo TV Series was or would be canceled... where you bashed me after I told you it's not going to happen. I love that one.

You need to really go back and read some of the shit that flows out of you like a fanboy river. I was in stitches laughing so hard. Great stuff man. Keep it up. I love going back and reading old threads. Great laughs to be had.

You give your prediction, then I'll give you mine. I want to show you again how much you don't know about the gaming market.

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5  Edited By blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

mid 2016 for the PS4, and 10-14 months for the Xbone

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By emgesp
Member since 2004 • 7848 Posts

Q2 2016 is a possibility for the PS4. The XB1 will be at 15 million sometime this year. Probably around the time Halo 5 launches.

onesiphorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7 onesiphorus
Member since 2014 • 5280 Posts

Probably next year.

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

@Shewgenja: If the ps4 keeps up at it's current rate, which shouldn't be hard, I'd expect it to hit 36 million by this holiday season and finally reach 40 mil in early 2016. The xbox1 I'm guessing will end this year somewhere in between 20 - 30 mil(price drop). The ps4 may hit 40 before next year, Sony will most likely release a few bundles this holiday season I'm guessin: a PS4 with Bloodbourne and 1 year PS+ for $400 maybe a little over like $429, or PS4 Bundle with the Order and Bloodborne also around the $450 mark, and to top it all of an Uncharted bundle that comes with a year of PS+ in the $450 range. That's of course not taking into account if they release some bundles with some popular multiplat games. I think the first set of bundles I listed above are a given though and anyone who wants a PS4 specifically for those games would be better off waiting until the holidays.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

Middle of 2016 unless the ps4 collapses a bit in terms of sales.The xbox one will sell 15 million by august or september and maybe slightly later or earlier than that

MikeHockbourns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MikeHockbourns
Member since 2014 • 754 Posts

@super600 said:

Middle of 2016 unless the ps4 collapses a bit in terms of sales.The xbox one will sell 15 million by august or september and maybe slightly later or earlier than that

I say earlier for the x1. I think they must be at 13 mill with the strong holiday they had.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 super600  Moderator

@mikehockbourns said:

@super600 said:

I say earlier for the x1. I think they must be at 13 mill with the strong holiday they had.

The xbox one is anywere from 9million-11million from what I heard recently

MikeHockbourns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MikeHockbourns
Member since 2014 • 754 Posts

@super600 said:

@mikehockbourns said:

@super600 said:

source?

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Shewgenja

@b4x said:

@Shewgenja said:

I would like to see your wrong prediction first. Before I give mine. My god when I was looking for the post about me dominating you... Which you bitched out on our bet yesterday.

There are some real gems of threads you made back then. One that comes to mind is you saying the Halo TV Series was or would be canceled... where you bashed me after I told you it's not going to happen. I love that one.

You need to really go back and read some of the shit that flows out of you like a fanboy river. I was in stitches laughing so hard. Great stuff man. Keep it up. I love going back and reading old threads. Great laughs to be had.

You give your prediction, then I'll give you mine. I want to show you again how much you don't know about the gaming market.

A. I posted an article about the Halo show, so that wasn't my prediction.

B. This bet that I assume you will bring up in any thread I make or post in was made 5 months before the $350 bundle was announced AND, more importantly, was demonstrated to show that Halo as a franchise no longer pushes big hardware numbers.. And on that premise, I was 100% correct because MCC didn't even chart.

C. I'm a billion times more interested in where everyone else here thinks than throwing a prediction out about these things. For the most part, so far it looks like most people are expecting the Xbox to pick up and the PS4 to slow down in 2015. I find that point of data interesting. Nothing more, nothing less.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

PS4 is going to slow down, but only in USA, they'll only sell 5mil consoles in 2015 there. Same pace in the rest of the world, so they'll reach 40M in April-May 2016. Microsoft will reach 15M around June-July 2015, maybe earlier, but that depends solely on the sales in America

mojito1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 mojito1988
Member since 2006 • 4726 Posts

Ps4 sales with dat weak library is just beyond me. Proof that people that are bored will buy anything. It should not take long for Ps4 to get to 40 million. The bandwagon theory at its finest. Pile on!

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By B4X

@Shewgenja said:

@b4x said:

@Shewgenja said:

A. I posted an article about the Halo show, so that wasn't my prediction.

B. This bet that I assume you will bring up in any thread I make or post in was made 5 months before the $350 bundle was announced AND, more importantly, was demonstrated to show that Halo as a franchise no longer pushes big hardware numbers.. And on that premise, I was 100% correct because MCC didn't even chart.

C. I'm a billion times more interested in where everyone else here thinks than throwing a prediction out about these things. For the most part, so far it looks like most people are expecting the Xbox to pick up and the PS4 to slow down in 2015. I find that point of data interesting. Nothing more, nothing less.

A. You stood behind the article in defense of the thread.

B. The bet had nothing to do with Halo. The bet was supposed to be about Halo sales... You wouldn't bite. You asked me for a prediction to Nov. NPD consoles sales, I said 1.2 million X1 sold. That was 7 months ago. I asked you for a sig bet. You said sure. Now you're making excuses. When you ask for a number prediction. There are no other factors to try to drag in at the conclusion of the bet. It's a straight bet. It doesn't matter what happens in between then and now. The number holds up no matter what. The bet is about ONLY that number we agreed upon at the time of the bet. You should have thought about those factors of possibly happening. I took the bet not knowing there would be a price cut. I took the higher risk. I would have wore the sig had I lost.

That's like making a bet on the score of a Super Bowl at the beginning of the football season. Then asking for a refund when the other teams star QB gets hurt.

C. No clue... I'll throw out some numbers later.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Shewgenja

@b4x said:

B. The bet had nothing to do with Halo. The bet was supposed to be about Halo sales... You wouldn't bite. You asked me for a prediction to Nov. NPD consoles sales, I said 1.2 million X1 sold. That was 7 months ago. I asked you for a sig bet. You said sure. Now you're making excuses. When you ask for a number prediction. There are no other factors to try to drag in at the conclusion of the bet. It's a straight bet. It doesn't matter what happen in between then and now. The number holds up no matter what. The bet is about ONLY that number we agreed upon at the time of the bet. You should have thought about those factors of possibly happening. I took the bet not knowing there would be a price cut. I took the higher risk. I would have wore the sig had I lost.

We're going to have to agree to disagree. I dropped the subject of Halo sales for ownage, so you need to realize that you made a bet on 1.2 million sales back when the pricepoint and bunddling simply would not have allowed for that number. I was willing to just call the whole thing off, but you don't win just because MS was willing to literally pawn off consoles over the holidays. That's astronomically asinine to bring up a bet 7 1/2 months ago you would have lost horrifically if MS hadn't blatantly flirted with a dumping lawsuit. That's a bet where you lose even though you win. Let's just stop talking about it. I just wanted to know how many hardware units XBone could push with the MCC and we will never ever know the answer.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 B4X

@Shewgenja said:

@b4x said:

B. The bet had nothing to do with Halo. The bet was supposed to be about Halo sales... You wouldn't bite. You asked me for a prediction to Nov. NPD consoles sales, I said 1.2 million X1 sold. That was 7 months ago. I asked you for a sig bet. You said sure. Now you're making excuses. When you ask for a number prediction. There are no other factors to try to drag in at the conclusion of the bet. It's a straight bet. It doesn't matter what happen in between then and now. The number holds up no matter what. The bet is about ONLY that number we agreed upon at the time of the bet. You should have thought about those factors of possibly happening. I took the bet not knowing there would be a price cut. I took the higher risk. I would have wore the sig had I lost.

We're going to have to agree to disagree. I dropped the subject of Halo sales for ownage, so you need to realize that you made a bet on 1.2 million sales back when the pricepoint and bunddling simply would not have allowed for that number. I was willing to just call the whole thing off, but you don't win just because MS was willing to literally pawn off consoles over the holidays. That's astronomically asinine to bring up a bet 7 1/2 months ago you would have lost horrifically if MS hadn't blatantly flirted with a dumping lawsuit. That's a bet where you lose even though you win. Let's just stop talking about it. I just wanted to know how many hardware units XBone could push with the MCC and we will never ever know the answer.

That's like making a bet on the score of a Super Bowl at the beginning of the football season. Then asking for a refund when the other teams star QB gets hurt.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

I'd assume Xbone is at 12m now. So you're saying PS4 will sell 22 million whereas Xbone only 3m? What kind of a world are we living in?

Kashiwaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Kashiwaba
Member since 2005 • 8059 Posts

When ps4 sells 40 mil Xone will be around 30~36 mil I guess.

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 m3dude1
Member since 2007 • 2334 Posts

ps4 by the end of 2016, im not sure what the xbone has currently sold

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#22  Edited By Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

a few years after xbox one hits $20

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#23 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

Halfway through 2016 unless something revolutionary or catastrophic happens.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 super600  Moderator

@mikehockbourns said:

@super600 said:

@mikehockbourns said:

@super600 said:

source?

All we know so far is that the xbox has shipped at least 10 million (probably 12 million shipped by now) according to what MS said a couple of months ago. The xbox one sold a combined total of about 2.5 million in the US and a million or more in the rest of the world during the holiday season. The xbox one was probably well over 5 million before the holiday season started. Depending on how much the actual LTD was for the xbox one before the holiday season started the xbox one should be over 9 million and possibly 10 or 11 million.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#25 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

Console sales don't slow down in their second year, that's dumb as shit. They always increase. I would say June 2016 for PS4 40 million. July 2015 for Xbone 15 million.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Sony will never get the PS4 to 40 million. The company will eat itself to death this year.

Xbox will hit 15 million in the next few days or so.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Probably over 40m by the end of this year. Price cuts and UC4 will send Quads off the shelves.

Xbone will stumble towards 15 million by the end of October then hit 18 million end of the year.

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#28 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

Holiday 2016 for the PS4

Next few months for the XBone.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

PS4 to 40 million by early 2017. X1 to 15 million later this year.

By end of 2015 PS4 = 27 million & X1 at 17 million

kyacat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#30 kyacat
Member since 2003 • 4408 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Sony will never get the PS4 to 40 million. The company will eat itself to death this year.

Xbox will hit 15 million in the next few days or so.

Wrong there

PS4 will make it to 40 millions and that Lemmings were wrong about PS4 passing 10 million before 2014 was over.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#31  Edited By TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

It's highly possible that unless something is wrong Xbox one will sell 5 million probably around half-way through this year. PS4 won't hit 40 until 2016. Probably mid. It'll ship that before then though. Unless Sony throws $299 early.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13669 Posts

The consoles can't be judged by the rates they have sold. Because they haven't sold at the same rates. The PS4 has sold at a high rate pretty consistently from day one, but the X1 hasn't been consistent. It started off slow and has gradually sloped upwards as the price has come down. And it's likely to continue to increase in it's rate of sales.

I think X1 will reach 15m sooner rather than later and while in a couple of years the PS4 might be at 40m, the X1 would likely be at under 35m. The gap wont significantly increase.

The PS4 is selling very well, but that doesn't mean the X1 is selling badly, it just wasn't selling as well.

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 KratosYOLOSwag
Member since 2013 • 1827 Posts

Xbone - 15 million by around September or October 2015

PS4 - 40 million between March and June 2016

We're looking at around a 2:1 gap throughout the gen. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 TigerSuperman

@kratosyoloswag said:

Xbone - 15 million by around September or October 2015

This is nonsense, Xbox one would have to sell less than last year with Wii U numbers for this to happen.

I agree with your PS4 though, mid way through the year it could reach 40 depending on if they cut the price or not.

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

PS4 sold 18.5 in a year, so if it keeps selling at this rate it won't take long.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 TigerSuperman

@ButDuuude said:

PS4 sold 18.5 in a year, so if it keeps selling at this rate it won't take long.

Uh no, don't forget 2013.

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@TigerSuperman said:

@ButDuuude said:

Uh no, don't forget 2013.

True. It sold 18.5 million from November 2013 to January 2015.

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#38 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

Depends on when the hardware failures kick in and the faithful need to start buying new ones as replacements :p

supergokublitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 supergokublitz
Member since 2005 • 651 Posts
@clr84651 said:

Almost but I'd say 28 and 20 end of 2015

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@slimdogmilionar said:

@Shewgenja: If the ps4 keeps up at it's current rate, which shouldn't be hard, I'd expect it to hit 36 million by this holiday season and finally reach 40 mil in early 2016. The xbox1 I'm guessing will end this year somewhere in between 20 - 30 mil(price drop). The ps4 may hit 40 before next year, Sony will most likely release a few bundles this holiday season I'm guessin: a PS4 with Bloodbourne and 1 year PS+ for $400 maybe a little over like $429, or PS4 Bundle with the Order and Bloodborne also around the $450 mark, and to top it all of an Uncharted bundle that comes with a year of PS+ in the $450 range. That's of course not taking into account if they release some bundles with some popular multiplat games. I think the first set of bundles I listed above are a given though and anyone who wants a PS4 specifically for those games would be better off waiting until the holidays.

You actually believe MS will sell from 10 to 20 million units in a single year.?

It had struggle to sell 7 million units since January 1.

@Salt_The_Fries said:

I'd assume Xbone is at 12m now. So you're saying PS4 will sell 22 million whereas Xbone only 3m? What kind of a world are we living in?

@Kashiwaba said:

When ps4 sells 40 mil Xone will be around 30~36 mil I guess.

The PS4 is now at 18.5 million i am sure the xbox one was like 9+ million by the end of December else MS would have come and say we sold 10 million to consumer.

So at the current rate when the PS4 hit 40 million the xbox one will be like at 20 or 21 million.

@clr84651 said:

So you predict the PS4 will sell in 2015 5.8 million units less than what it sold in 2014.?

My god are you Patcher long loss twin.?

@HalcyonScarlet said:

The consoles can't be judged by the rates they have sold. Because they haven't sold at the same rates. The PS4 has sold at a high rate pretty consistently from day one, but the X1 hasn't been consistent. It started off slow and has gradually sloped upwards as the price has come down. And it's likely to continue to increase in it's rate of sales.

I think X1 will reach 15m sooner rather than later and while in a couple of years the PS4 might be at 40m, the X1 would likely be at under 35m. The gap wont significantly increase.

The PS4 is selling very well, but that doesn't mean the X1 is selling badly, it just wasn't selling as well.

That bold part make no sense what so ever and show how little you lemmings know about numbers and sales..

If the PS4 is now at 18.5 million and MS is lets say at 10 million that is an 8.5 million gap,the only way MS can close that gap is if they outsold the PS4 world wide and not just US,it need to outsold the PS4 world wide.

So the xbox one sell world wide 10 million unit more this year and sony sell 9 million,yeah the gap was close by 1 million and now would be 7.5,without a way to sell more units world wide the gap will actually widen,so if the current trend continues and sony keep selling more the gap would probably 11 rather than.

When the PS4 hit 40 million if sales keep up the xbox one will be at 20 to 21 million,there is no way on earth that MS is at 35 million when sony reach 40 million if MS doesn't outsell sony in a yearly basis and by a considerable margin,it took the PS3 8 years in slow motion to catch up with the xbox 360,but it did so by outselling it world wide.

Even if both sold the same amount of units all months from now on,still when the PS4 hit 40 the xbox one will be at 31 million probably.

@supergokublitz said:
@clr84651 said:

Almost but I'd say 28 and 20 end of 2015

bookmarket...

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 wolverine4262
Member since 2004 • 20832 Posts

A better question is when will the PS4 get a worthwhile exclusive.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13669 Posts

@tormentos said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

That bold part make no sense what so ever and show how little you lemmings know about numbers and sales..

If the PS4 is now at 18.5 million and MS is lets say at 10 million that is an 8.5 million gap,the only way MS can close that gap is if they outsold the PS4 world wide and not just US,it need to outsold the PS4 world wide.

So the xbox one sell world wide 10 million unit more this year and sony sell 9 million,yeah the gap was close by 1 million and now would be 7.5,without a way to sell more units world wide the gap will actually widen,so if the current trend continues and sony keep selling more the gap would probably 11 rather than.

When the PS4 hit 40 million if sales keep up the xbox one will be at 20 to 21 million,there is no way on earth that MS is at 35 million when sony reach 40 million if MS doesn't outsell sony in a yearly basis and by a considerable margin,it took the PS3 8 years in slow motion to catch up with the xbox 360,but it did so by outselling it world wide.

Even if both sold the same amount of units all months from now on,still when the PS4 hit 40 the xbox one will be at 31 million probably.

lol lemming... such a dumb ass. I'm not dumb like you, I don't champion any one of the two most worthless consoles in home console history. But I'll sure as hell use it against the cows.

I wasn't even championing the X1, I was saying nothing 'keeps static'. It varies and anything could happen, and it has varied a lot more with the X1 than the PS4. The X1 hasn't been maintaining a static sales position that you can assume what it's sales will be when the PS4s reach 40m.

And I wasn't being literal with those numbers and I even said 'under 35m'.

To assume the gap will widen is to assume all the variables that could happen to the X1 wouldn't increase its sales.

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

@tormentos: Yea I believe so. M$ passed the 10 million mark in November, when they made the announcement, then not counting what they sold in December so maybe they are close to 11 million. Then you have games like Fable, Halo, TR, QB, Scalebound, etc. coming out so there is potential there for them to sell another 10 mil this year. Whether or not they end up being good games Halo and Fable both have fans that really love those games so I wouldn't be surprised to see at least those two move a few extra consoles, not to mention the price drop. If they do twenty it will be a spectacular year for them but I don't think they will move a full 20 mil this year I just think their numbers will end up being somewhere in between 20 and 30 mil by the time PS4 reaches 36-40 mil.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50633 Posts

@wolverine4262: already has, thanks for your concern

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 wolverine4262
Member since 2004 • 20832 Posts

@Chutebox: Not concerned, curious.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60720 Posts

3 years for PS4 and probably 1.5 years for X1

btk2k2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 btk2k2
Member since 2003 • 440 Posts

@mikehockbourns said:

@super600 said:

They sold ~1.3 million in December based on NPD figures, they are around the 10 million* figure. I expect them to hit 15 million by around holiday this year. PS4 will depend on if they do a price drop or not, with a price drop to $299 they could probably hit 40 million this holiday, if they go to $349 and a game then it will probably be Q1 2016.

*workings

On the 3rd December 2014 they said at a shareholders meeting that they had shipped 10 million units world wide. That includes everything sold upto the start of December + all stock that is currently being shipped to stores and DCs. Having 2-2.5 Million in transit at any one time is not out of the ordinary especially for holiday months where shipments will be higher anyway.

That would put sold to consumers on the 3rd of December at between 7.5 million and 8 million. We now know they sold 1.3 Million in December which based on a 65/35 US/WW spit means they are around 9.5 - 10 Million sold to consumers.

Not 100% accurate of course but probably +/- 200k as of the end of December. They are no where near 13 million sold to consumers and they are probably not at 13 million shipped.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@slimdogmilionar:

Wrong....... Ms was close to ship more than 10 millions units there is a difference between shipping and selling through,you should learn that.

Ms 10 million units include units that would sell in december,part of those 10 million shipped 3.9 million were sold in 2013 and dont count as 2014 sales basically ms struggle to sell 7 million in 2014 when sony sold 14.3 million units to actual consumer more than doubling ms.

10 million is hard for ms this year but not impossible anything abode that is very unprovable or impossible.