whats so bad about the sixaxis?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

imprezawrx500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 imprezawrx500
Member since 2004 • 19187 Posts
Just played motorstorm today and the controller is great, the new triggers are way better than the sholder buttons on the ps2 controller and I didn't notice the lack of rumble.  I find it works much better in racers than the x360 controller.  The triggers are much better shapped than on the 360 controller and the buttons on top are way better than the 360s
Panzer_Zwei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Panzer_Zwei
Member since 2006 • 15498 Posts
That it's the same old Dual Shock, only without rumble and with a last minute gimmicky tilt feature.
shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 shungokustasu
Member since 2004 • 7190 Posts
the L2 R2 triggers
goblaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 goblaa
Member since 2006 • 19304 Posts
Analog sticks are in the same uncofortable place the PS2 and PS1's were. Shape is just as uncomfy as well. R2 and L2 are really bad and your fingers slip. Tilt is just slapped on and is almost useless. No rumble. It's really light and feels cheap.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
That it's the same old Dual Shock, only without rumble and with a last minute gimmicky tilt feature.Panzer_Zwei

That ending this thread quite fast.
TrailorParkBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TrailorParkBoy
Member since 2006 • 2922 Posts
Analog sticks are in the same uncofortable place the PS2 and PS1's were. Shape is just as uncomfy as well. R2 and L2 are really bad and your fingers slip. Tilt is just slapped on and is almost useless. No rumble. It's really light and feels cheap.goblaa
QFT?
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Dualshockin
Member since 2006 • 7826 Posts
Analog sticks are in the same uncofortable place the PS2 and PS1's were. Shape is just as uncomfy as well. R2 and L2 are really bad and your fingers slip. Tilt is just slapped on and is almost useless. No rumble. It's really light and feels cheap.goblaa
I wonder why the Dualshock has been considered the best controller in the videogame industry since it's debut on the Ps1....? I wouldn't be talking about cheap features if I had a Wii,the speaker in the controller is unbearable.
lowe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lowe0
Member since 2004 • 13692 Posts

The triggers suck.  My fingers slide off of them - this wouldn't happen if they were concave.  Have Sony ever actually seen a trigger in real life?

Also, motion sensing is a crappy way to control something, because there's no auto-centering, and no way to stop input - with an analog stick, you just let go and both are accomplished, whereas with motion sensing you go from the unconcious thought of lifting your thumb to making a concious effort to hold your hand still, for the same result.

WOWZORS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 WOWZORS
Member since 2004 • 484 Posts
Yes the problem lies in their design which truely could learn something from Microsofts original XBOX controller. All jokes aside theres nothing wrong with it at all, changes scare people and excuses can be made now that the R2 and L2 have changed. Its actually stronger then my 360 controller, but i mean 3 systems with the same controller with over 100million of em sold means they are doing it wrong.
goblaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 goblaa
Member since 2006 • 19304 Posts

[QUOTE="goblaa"]Analog sticks are in the same uncofortable place the PS2 and PS1's were. Shape is just as uncomfy as well. R2 and L2 are really bad and your fingers slip. Tilt is just slapped on and is almost useless. No rumble. It's really light and feels cheap.Dualshockin
I wonder why the Dualshock has been considered the best controller in the videogame industry since it's debut on the Ps1....? I wouldn't be talking about cheap features if I had a Wii,the speaker in the controller is unbearable.

in zelda the speaker is God awful. But every other game it's just fine. I mean it's tiny, so I don't understand why people are expecting it to be a freaking sub-wulfer. 

My REAL complaints with the wiimote is that the bottome half is really cheap plastic and I wish the d-pad was a bit closer to the A button. My thumb has to really reach to push UP while holding it like a remote.

My only complaints about the 360 controller is the crap d-pad.

-Maddog-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 -Maddog-
Member since 2007 • 882 Posts

The triggers suck. My fingers slide off of them - this wouldn't happen if they were concave. Have Sony ever actually seen a trigger in real life?

Also, motion sensing is a crappy way to control something, because there's no auto-centering, and no way to stop input - with an analog stick, you just let go and both are accomplished, whereas with motion sensing you go from the unconcious thought of lifting your thumb to making a concious effort to hold your hand still, for the same result.

lowe0

If you want triggers go play the damn 360...PS3 triggers are fine as for slipping??? Thats rubbish talk wash your damn greasy hands then.

the tilt feature is just a bonus...its still shaped as a controller you don't have to use it. If it ads to gameplay and to the experience...its good! nuff said.

lowe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lowe0

If you want triggers go play the damn 360...PS3 triggers  are fine as for slipping??? Thats rubbish talk watch your damn greasy hands then. -Maddog-

I'm not the only one who's complained about them.  Oh, and my hands are perfectly clean.  Do you have an actual argument, or was a failed attempt at insulting my hygiene the best you could come up with?

-Maddog-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 -Maddog-

[QUOTE="-Maddog-"]If you want triggers go play the damn 360...PS3 triggers are fine as for slipping??? Thats rubbish talk watch your damn greasy hands then. lowe0

I'm not the only one who's complained about them. Oh, and my hands are perfectly clean. Do you have an actual argument, or was a failed attempt at insulting my hygiene the best you could come up with?

Unless you press the triggers insanly hard..they won't slip..your just looking for a reason to bash...and you failed. Besides the controller is one of the most popular ones, sony keeping it isn't a surprise. 

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Dualshockin
Member since 2006 • 7826 Posts

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="goblaa"]Analog sticks are in the same uncofortable place the PS2 and PS1's were. Shape is just as uncomfy as well. R2 and L2 are really bad and your fingers slip. Tilt is just slapped on and is almost useless. No rumble. It's really light and feels cheap.goblaa

in zelda the speaker is God awful. But every other game it's just fine. I mean it's tiny, so I don't understand why people are expecting it to be a freaking sub-wulfer.

My REAL complaints with the wiimote is that the bottome half is really cheap plastic and I wish the d-pad was a bit closer to the A button. My thumb has to really reach to push UP while holding it like a remote.

My only complaints about the 360 controller is the crap d-pad.

I played with the Wiimote a few times,the speaker imo wasn't needed,it was meant to provide a more immersive experience but it fails to deliver on this,rather,it becomes an annoyance after a few minutes. The 360 controller is 50/50,the feel is good but the triggers,d-pad,and home button are too plastic-ish.
-Beowulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 -Beowulf
Member since 2006 • 1801 Posts

Just played motorstorm today and the controller is great, the new triggers are way better than the sholder buttons on the ps2 controller and I didn't notice the lack of rumble. I find it works much better in racers than the x360 controller. The triggers are much better shapped than on the 360 controller and the buttons on top are way better than the 360simprezawrx500

You're perfectly entitled to your opinion, but just because you think so doesn't make it true. Personally, I've always disliked the PS2 controllers (yes, the PS2 controllers... sixaxis is the same exact thing) because they never quite fit in my hand right, and the analog sticks were in a very awkward position. The Xbox controllers always felt better in my hands; yes, even the Duke controller felt better to me than a PS2 controller. The 360 controller is just pure perfection.

imprezawrx500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 imprezawrx500

That it's the same old Dual Shock, only without rumble and with a last minute gimmicky tilt feature.Panzer_Zwei

if it aint broke why fix it? 

Infernal246

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Infernal246
Member since 2004 • 5325 Posts

1) Guide button a carbon copy of the 360's controllers

2) L2/R2 triggers copies of the Xbox's/360's controllers

3) Motion sensing blatant knock off of Wiimote

4) No Rumble (hey at least this controller has something original about it!)

imprezawrx500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 imprezawrx500

the analog sticks are where they should be m$'s layout is uncomfy. 

-Maddog-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 -Maddog-

[QUOTE="imprezawrx500"]Just played motorstorm today and the controller is great, the new triggers are way better than the sholder buttons on the ps2 controller and I didn't notice the lack of rumble. I find it works much better in racers than the x360 controller. The triggers are much better shapped than on the 360 controller and the buttons on top are way better than the 360s-Beowulf

You're perfectly entitled to your opinion, but just because you think so doesn't make it true. Personally, I've always disliked the PS2 controllers (yes, the PS2 controllers... sixaxis is the same exact thing) because they never quite fit in my hand right, and the analog sticks were in a very awkward position. The Xbox controllers always felt better in my hands; yes, even the Duke controller felt better to me than a PS2 controller. The 360 controller is just pure perfection.

Its awkward to ya because you love your shooters and xbox. But in terms of racers, adventures, sports..the dual sticks are perfect. To me there just fine..i only like the 360 controller for shooters more so i agree..but everything else they suck..expecially the Dpad..what is that?? Might aswell not even add a dpad.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 foxhound_fox
I played with the Wiimote a few times,the speaker imo wasn't needed,it was meant to provide a more immersive experience but it fails to deliver on this,rather,it becomes an annoyance after a few minutes. The 360 controller is 50/50,the feel is good but the triggers,d-pad,and home button are too plastic-ish.Dualshockin

Throughout the entire time I played Twilight Princess, I never got "annoyed" by the speaker. I found it to be a great addition to the game.
imprezawrx500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 imprezawrx500

[QUOTE="imprezawrx500"]Just played motorstorm today and the controller is great, the new triggers are way better than the sholder buttons on the ps2 controller and I didn't notice the lack of rumble. I find it works much better in racers than the x360 controller. The triggers are much better shapped than on the 360 controller and the buttons on top are way better than the 360s-Beowulf

then why does every singe pc gampad have the same stick layout?  the 360's stick layout may be good for shooters but its sux for racing games 

-Maddog-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 -Maddog-

Infernal246

360 controller:

1) guide button a copy from the PSP home button

2) triggers ripped right off the dreamcast controllers

3) MS now has plans to even add tilt controller.

4) wireless controller ripped right off the wave bird controller.

Sit down, infernal. besides the tilt controller isn't much like the wiimote at all.  

lowe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 lowe0

Unless you press the triggers insanly hard..they won't slip..your just looking for a reason to bash...and you failed. -Maddog-

I guarantee you, my fingers absolutely do slip while playing Motorstorm.  In fact, the first time my wife played Motorstorm, her very first comment was "the gas button sucks - I can't hold it".  All Sony had to do was put a lip or a ridge on the bottom of the trigger, and it would have been just fine.  It's not just the 360 that got triggers right, however - look at the Dreamcast, or the GameCube's triggers.  No problems there.  Why did Sony change something so fundamentally obvious?  What possible benefit does a convex trigger have?

Silent_Bob32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Silent_Bob32
Member since 2004 • 643 Posts

[QUOTE="Panzer_Zwei"]That it's the same old Dual Shock, only without rumble and with a last minute gimmicky tilt feature.imprezawrx500

It's because of this mentality that we see so little innovation in the video game world and instead are smothered with countless sequels and unoriginal games.

As for the Sixaxis, I have no major complaints, but the lack of rumble and R2 L2 buttons are both annoying.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

[QUOTE="goblaa"]Analog sticks are in the same uncofortable place the PS2 and PS1's were. Shape is just as uncomfy as well. R2 and L2 are really bad and your fingers slip. Tilt is just slapped on and is almost useless. No rumble. It's really light and feels cheap.imprezawrx500

and by that statement including M$ (fanboy anti microsoft term) you've shown that this thread isn't about debate, or which one is better, you've shown its about sony's controllers are superior to Micromoneys controllers.

When in reality The ps2 controller with slapped on tilt abbilities that come with ps3's are crap, They are light and take awhile to get used too, The Motion sensing is crap, it was slapped on at the last second, Most games dont use it, and the ones that do use it in a crappy manner, It has no rumble, The shoulder (half assed trigger things) aren't good your fingers slip constantly, The analog sticks are yet again in akward places. EVery one says this except sony fanboys, Many many editors at gamespot, and other online game places and real paper game magazines agree, The 360 remote is VASTLY better and the best controller this gen next to the wii mote, And the ps3 controller is...utterally just reused crap.

The 360 controller atleast evolved in a usage, and ergonomic standpoint, the ps3 pad hasn't.

P.S: I've had no problems with fighting games when i use the digital pad, it takes geting used too.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 foxhound_fox

360 controller:

Sit down, infernal. besides the tilt controller isn't much like the wiimote at all.

-Maddog-

Dualshock:

1) Analogue sticks ripped off the N64 controller.

2) Rumble ripped of the N64 controller.

3) D-pad ripped off the SNES controller.

4) Shoulder buttons ripped off the SNES controller.
-Maddog-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 -Maddog-
[QUOTE="imprezawrx500"]

[QUOTE="goblaa"]Analog sticks are in the same uncofortable place the PS2 and PS1's were. Shape is just as uncomfy as well. R2 and L2 are really bad and your fingers slip. Tilt is just slapped on and is almost useless. No rumble. It's really light and feels cheap.WilliamRLBaker

and by that statement including M$ (fanboy anti microsoft term) you've shown that this thread isn't about debate, or which one is better, you've shown its about sony's controllers are superior to Micromoneys controllers.

When in reality The ps2 controller with slapped on tilt abbilities that come with ps3's are crap, They are light and take awhile to get used too, The Motion sensing is crap, it was slapped on at the last second, Most games dont use it, and the ones that do use it in a crappy manner, It has no rumble, The shoulder (half assed trigger things) aren't good your fingers slip constantly, The analog sticks are yet again in akward places. EVery one says this except sony fanboys, Many many editors at gamespot, and other online game places and real paper game magazines agree, The 360 remote is VASTLY better and the best controller this gen next to the wii mote, And the ps3 controller is...utterally just reused crap.

The 360 controller atleast evolved in a usage, and ergonomic standpoint, the ps3 pad hasn't.

P.S: I've had no problems with fighting games when i use the digital pad, it takes geting used too.

:lol:this guys writing up a story about a controller.....lol, its just a controller ,whats the big deal seriously?  the Playstation controller are still very popular and many are used to it. your opinion means nothing. 

-Maddog-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 -Maddog-
[QUOTE="-Maddog-"]

360 controller:

foxhound_fox

Dualshock:

You proved my point...its silly talking about it, using other ideas is how the industry grows and its how new ideas form....people should learn to live with it. Many lemmings say SONY stole ideas when MS does the exact same. Geez 

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts
[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"][QUOTE="imprezawrx500"]

[QUOTE="goblaa"]Analog sticks are in the same uncofortable place the PS2 and PS1's were. Shape is just as uncomfy as well. R2 and L2 are really bad and your fingers slip. Tilt is just slapped on and is almost useless. No rumble. It's really light and feels cheap.-Maddog-

:lol:this guys writing up a story about a controller.....lol, its just a controller ,whats the big deal seriously? the Playstation controller are still very popular and many are used to it. your opinion means nothing.

LOL I love that You come into a thread thats nothing but opinion, Then basically say my opinion means nothing but yours means every thing? really? Yes because we all know every thing the 360 controller has is a rip off of dreamcast and psp?

P.S: your a pot calling the kettle black sir, your opinion means equally less then mine, But atleast mine has facts to back it up, Many people in the industry, And many gaming publications have stated that they dont like the ps3 controller, and that they love the 360 controller.

-Maddog-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 -Maddog-
[QUOTE="-Maddog-"][QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"][QUOTE="imprezawrx500"]

[QUOTE="goblaa"]Analog sticks are in the same uncofortable place the PS2 and PS1's were. Shape is just as uncomfy as well. R2 and L2 are really bad and your fingers slip. Tilt is just slapped on and is almost useless. No rumble. It's really light and feels cheap.WilliamRLBaker

:lol:this guys writing up a story about a controller.....lol, its just a controller ,whats the big deal seriously? the Playstation controller are still very popular and many are used to it. your opinion means nothing.

LOL I love that You come into a thread thats nothing but opinion, Then basically say my opinion means nothing but yours means every thing? really? Yes because we all know every thing the 360 controller has is a rip off of dreamcast and psp?

P.S: your a pot calling the kettle black sir, your opinion means equally less then mine, But atleast mine has facts to back it up, Many people in the industry, And many gaming publications have stated that they dont like the ps3 controller, and that they love the 360 controller.

I'm sorry but, how you wrote your response gave me the impression like  your opinion means something...the fact your tryed so hard and took awhile to talk just about a freakin controller is hilarious. like  i said its just a controller. 

yoshi_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 yoshi_64
Member since 2003 • 25261 Posts

My gripes with it is that it's first of all the same controller.

Sure it's a well known controller, but it's not the best or perfect for all games either. The triggers are a little anoying still, I had wished Sony would realize that Triggers dip inwards and not bend out because it gives your fingers a bit of a resting position. In intense games like R:FOM which I played for a while at a friend's house, it becomes a bit apparent. Though I'm sure with more time I'd be better handling it, but nonetheless it's not perfect.

The motion sensing has so far been proven to be a last minute addition that is not being used in any way or form. "Pushing forward" to bat in MLB, where as Wii Sports lets me hold it like a real bat and use it like I would a bat. Motorstorm's motion sensing isn't that ideal, but on Excite truck after a few minutes with it, it's actually great and works well. I realize what it scored here, but there are other reviews and it did fine. It could be better tuned yes, but it does work better than Motorstorm's motion control. Now it just lacked variety and enough modes to really make it engrossing, so GS says.

I'm not a fan of the position of the analogs and that's me though. I prefer it to be standard and where my left thumb will always be...

-Maddog-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 -Maddog-

My gripes with it is that it's first of all the same controller.

Sure it's a well known controller, but it's not the best or perfect for all games either. The triggers are a little anoying still, I had wished Sony would realize that Triggers dip inwards and not bend out because it gives your fingers a bit of a resting position. In intense games like R:FOM which I played for a while at a friend's house, it becomes a bit apparent. Though I'm sure with more time I'd be better handling it, but nonetheless it's not perfect.

The motion sensing has so far been proven to be a last minute addition that is not being used in any way or form. "Pushing forward" to bat in MLB, where as Wii Sports lets me hold it like a real bat and use it like I would a bat. Motorstorm's motion sensing isn't that ideal, but on Excite truck after a few minutes with it, it's actually great and works well. I realize what it scored here, but there are other reviews and it did fine. It could be better tuned yes, but it does work better than Motorstorm's motion control. Now it just lacked variety and enough modes to really make it engrossing, so GS says.

I'm not a fan of the position of the analogs and that's me though. I prefer it to be standard and where my left thumb will always be...

yoshi_64

Well written opinion..totally respect that. I spose you can say each controller has its down and upside for a particular game..can't have it perfect.  

Fruity_Fantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Fruity_Fantasy
Member since 2007 • 778 Posts

Anybody that says the triggers buttons feel ok is most likely a cow or lying. The triggers are slanted way too much and it feels like your fingers could slip off. Using motion tilt sucks and I love rumble.

I can accept a person not caring if rumble is gone, but if you think the Sixassis will be a standard for video game consoles you may want to think again.

Motion tilt is a gimmick and that has been tried many times already and never really took off, although the Wii went about it a different way.

IMO the 360 controller is great and why people complain about the D-pad is beyond me when you only really using it for switching weapons or navigating through menus.

-Maddog-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 -Maddog-

Anybody that says the triggers buttons feel ok is most likely a cow or lying. The triggers are slanted way too much and it feels like your fingers could slip off. Using motion tilt sucks and I love rumble.

I can accept a person not caring if rumble is gone, but if you think the Sixassis will be a standard for video game consoles you may want to think again.

Motion tilt is a gimmick and that has been tried many times already and never really took off, although the Wii went about it a different way.

IMO the 360 controller is great and why people complain about the D-pad is beyond me when you only really using it for switching weapons or navigating through menus.

Fruity_Fantasy

Ones opinion..not FACTS!

AS for the D-pad..many prefer it for fighters and since the 360 one is horrible IMO, and very stiff..its impossible.  

Fruity_Fantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Fruity_Fantasy
[QUOTE="-Maddog-"] 

360 controller:

foxhound_fox

Dualshock:

Motion tilt ripped from the N64,or when MS made one for the PC.

Fruity_Fantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Fruity_Fantasy
[QUOTE="Fruity_Fantasy"]

IMO the 360 controller is great and why people complain about the D-pad is beyond me when you only really using it for switching weapons or navigating through menus.

-Maddog-

Ones opinion..not FACTS!

AS for the D-pad..many prefer it for fighters and since the 360 one is horrible IMO, and very stiff..its impossible.  

10 million+ > 2 million+

-Maddog-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 -Maddog-
[QUOTE="-Maddog-"][QUOTE="Fruity_Fantasy"]

Fruity_Fantasy

Ones opinion..not FACTS!

10 million+ > 2 million+

:lol:  throw us that crystal ball.

remaGloohcSdlO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#38 remaGloohcSdlO
Member since 2005 • 4152 Posts
I own/play all three next gen systems... and up until this gen, the Dual Shock was the best pad. Now however, the 360 wireless controller is BY FAR the superior pad this gen in nearly every way. Period. Sixaxis is second... and like it or not, the Wii controller is pretty crappy.
Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts
[QUOTE="Infernal246"]

-Maddog-

360 controller:

Wow thats one lame rebuttal, (1) People need to have seen a psp to copy it (2) The DC triggers rocked. (3) Ok, you are right about this one tilt is pretty useless so far. (4) ??? was that supposed to be anything but flailing around because you coulden't think of anything better?

I'm not going to start harping on the sixaxis just because of some small design errors like concave triggers or a sealed battery compartment, or the way it does not turn itself off when you forget to, or the way you seem to have to have the cord attached most of the time you play it, or the fact that the cord is sold seperately if you want an extra, or that they left out rumble.

Since this is the best defence the cows can mount I thought might help you out a bit, lets try this for a 360 list.

(1) the D-pad is crap. (2) Plug and play kit is $20. (3) the D-pad is so bad I thought I would mention it twice. (4) Some early controllers had disconnect issues. (5) Wred headset is pretty low quality and the wire gets on my nerves. (6)There is probably something I'm missing but its time for me to jet.

I think this is the part where you may want to tell me to sit down.

p3anut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 p3anut
Member since 2005 • 6609 Posts

[QUOTE="Panzer_Zwei"]That it's the same old Dual Shock, only without rumble and with a last minute gimmicky tilt feature.imprezawrx500

lol saw this coming, let me see, ummmmmmm remember this?

Hmmmmmmmmmm I wonder why Sony was thinking about releasing this controller? Sony knew the dual shock was uncomfortable, but they saw all the negative feed back from gamers and media so they decided to stick to the cheap old dual shock. The dual shock is old and broken, don't try to deny it, sony knew it too.

Fruity_Fantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Fruity_Fantasy
[QUOTE="Fruity_Fantasy"][QUOTE="-Maddog-"][QUOTE="Fruity_Fantasy"]

-Maddog-

Ones opinion..not FACTS!

10 million+ > 2 million+

:lol:  throw us that crystal ball.

Crystal ball for?

TyrantDragon55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#42 TyrantDragon55
Member since 2004 • 6851 Posts

1. I hate how light it is, I thought I was gonna break it when I used it.

2. No rumble (they're probably gonna fix this though)

3. The triggers feel awkward, I prefer the 360's triggers or the DualShock's buttons.

4. I've never been a fan of the Analog placement on the DaulShock controllers, it works for most genres but it can feel a little awkward for Shooters.