What PS3 exclusive games will be released this year?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Vojkan80001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 0

#1 Vojkan80001
Member since 2005 • 3621 Posts

LAIR is confirmed. Heavenly Sword? Uncharted "game"(this one looks impressive)? What else?

I am asking this because 360 has VERY impressive list in 2007 and Sony has to counter that somehow. All day long i hear/read Mass Effect, Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Too Human, Halo 3. Very impressive list indeed!

And please don't turn this in fan boy war. I ask about PS3 and PS3 only so PLEASE don't come in here and start flaming because i will report you.

dante_123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 dante_123456
Member since 2005 • 15011 Posts
DMC4, maybe MGS4, and maybe White Knight Story
mwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 mwa
Member since 2003 • 2639 Posts
MGS4 and White Night Story? no way, not this year...lair, heavenly sword, and maybe DMC4 for 2007
-Pale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 -Pale
Member since 2006 • 1850 Posts
Well.. Like you said. Lair, HS, Drake, Ratchet and Clank. Then there are other games like DMC4, KZ2, hopefully Tekken 6, Getaway, Warhawk, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, ugh.. Afrika and Eight Days? That's off the top of my head. Other games COULD come out this year but seem unlikely. Like MGS4 + WKS, Monster Kingdom or Unknown realms whatever it's called looks cool to me. Probably more, but I can't really be bothered to go searching for them. Also LBP might come out this year and be downloadble, then be on blu ray by 2008.
rdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 rdo
Member since 2004 • 10314 Posts

LAIR is confirmed. Heavenly Sword? Uncharted "game"(this one looks impressive)? What else?

I am asking this because 360 has VERY impressive list in 2007 and Sony has to counter that somehow. All day long i hear/read Mass Effect, Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Too Human, Halo 3. Very impressive list indeed!

And please don't turn this in fan boy war. I ask about PS3 and PS3 only so PLEASE don't come in here and start flaming because i will report you.

Vojkan80001
have you ever been on systems wars lol?  if you want it ps3 only post it on the ps3 board.  here everything is...well systems wars. 
Avatar image for HappyInvader101
HappyInvader101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#6 HappyInvader101
Member since 2005 • 3791 Posts
Off the top of my head... DMC4 MGS4 (i think it was pushed to 2008) Ratchet and Clank Heavenly Sword Tekken 6 Killzone 2....if you really want to count it Lair White Knight Story (maybe in Japan in 07, America in 08) There is Warhawk and Ninja Gaiden Sigma, which are both ports from older games
-Pale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 -Pale
[QUOTE="HappyInvader101"]Off the top of my head... DMC4 MGS4 (i think it was pushed to 2008) Ratchet and Clank Heavenly Sword Tekken 6 Killzone 2....if you really want to count it Lair White Knight Story (maybe in Japan in 07, America in 08) There is Warhawk and Ninja Gaiden Sigma, which are both ports from older games

|: Warhawk isn't a port or anything, and NGS is a remake.
Vojkan80001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Vojkan80001

Well.. Like you said. Lair, HS, Drake, Ratchet and Clank. Then there are other games like DMC4, KZ2, hopefully Tekken 6, Getaway, Warhawk, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, ugh.. Afrika and Eight Days? That's off the top of my head. Other games COULD come out this year but seem unlikely. Like MGS4 + WKS, Monster Kingdom or Unknown realms whatever it's called looks cool to me. Probably more, but I can't really be bothered to go searching for them. Also LBP might come out this year and be downloadble, then be on blu ray by 2008.-Pale

"Like you said. Lair, HS, Drake, Ratchet and Clank. Then there are other games like DMC4, KZ2, hopefully Tekken 6, Getaway, Warhawk, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, ugh.. Afrika and Eight Days"

Nice list but remove 8 days. There is no way that game is going to be released this year. there is only one trailer and its 2 years old, since than nothing, no news about that game.

mwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mwa
Member since 2003 • 2639 Posts
[QUOTE="HappyInvader101"]Off the top of my head... DMC4 MGS4 (i think it was pushed to 2008) Ratchet and Clank Heavenly Sword Tekken 6 Killzone 2....if you really want to count it Lair White Knight Story (maybe in Japan in 07, America in 08) There is Warhawk and Ninja Gaiden Sigma, which are both ports from older games

KZ2 is confirmed for 2007?
SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44083 Posts
           I have been hearing that " Waiting Game " should launch sometime this year than followed in 2008 by the sequel " Waitnig Game 2 " ;)   J/K Sorta !
-Pale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 -Pale

[QUOTE="-Pale"]Well.. Like you said. Lair, HS, Drake, Ratchet and Clank. Then there are other games like DMC4, KZ2, hopefully Tekken 6, Getaway, Warhawk, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, ugh.. Afrika and Eight Days? That's off the top of my head. Other games COULD come out this year but seem unlikely. Like MGS4 + WKS, Monster Kingdom or Unknown realms whatever it's called looks cool to me. Probably more, but I can't really be bothered to go searching for them. Also LBP might come out this year and be downloadble, then be on blu ray by 2008.Vojkan80001

"Like you said. Lair, HS, Drake, Ratchet and Clank. Then there are other games like DMC4, KZ2, hopefully Tekken 6, Getaway, Warhawk, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, ugh.. Afrika and Eight Days"

Nice list but remove 8 days. There is no way that game is going to be released this year. there is only one trailer and its 2 years old, since than nothing, no news about that game.

Actually the trailer isn't even 1 year old yet, and the game has been shown at different times in various forms. From the gas station demo at E3 or the car destruction demo at GDC. There's no way to properly gauge how far along the game is but it's same to assume that it could release this year along with all the other 1st/2nd party games Sony seems to be promoting.

And even if you meant Getaway instead of Eight Days, it's the same thing with the way it's getting shown. Sony really sucks at making games public.
Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#12 Vandalvideo
Member since 2003 • 39655 Posts
Blowing faces in the shiny plastic is always fun. Other than that? I don't know. Most of the games I'm buying for it are multiplat like Turok.
dhjohns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 dhjohns
Member since 2003 • 5105 Posts
[QUOTE="-Pale"][QUOTE="HappyInvader101"]Off the top of my head... DMC4 MGS4 (i think it was pushed to 2008) Ratchet and Clank Heavenly Sword Tekken 6 Killzone 2....if you really want to count it Lair White Knight Story (maybe in Japan in 07, America in 08) There is Warhawk and Ninja Gaiden Sigma, which are both ports from older games

Isn't Warhawk a download game now?
elementz28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 elementz28
Member since 2007 • 1829 Posts
Most of the games is goin to released around in the end of this year..Heavenly Sword, Lair, Uncharted Drakes Fortune, Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction, Devil May Cry 4, War Hawk,  Ninja Gaiden Sigma since they said their almost done with it..and probaly early 2008 mgs4 final fantasy white knight and etc..so yeah its long wait..lol..but if u own the ps3 i guess you have no choice..but trust me there is plenty of greeat games next that will be overwhelming..
Vojkan80001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Vojkan80001
[QUOTE="Vojkan80001"]

[QUOTE="-Pale"]Well.. Like you said. Lair, HS, Drake, Ratchet and Clank. Then there are other games like DMC4, KZ2, hopefully Tekken 6, Getaway, Warhawk, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, ugh.. Afrika and Eight Days? That's off the top of my head. Other games COULD come out this year but seem unlikely. Like MGS4 + WKS, Monster Kingdom or Unknown realms whatever it's called looks cool to me. Probably more, but I can't really be bothered to go searching for them. Also LBP might come out this year and be downloadble, then be on blu ray by 2008.-Pale

Actually the trailer isn't even 1 year old yet, and the game has been shown at different times in various forms. From the gas station demo at E3 or the car destruction demo at GDC. There's no way to properly gauge how far along the game is but it's same to assume that it could release this year along with all the other 1st/2nd party games Sony seems to be promoting.

And even if you meant Getaway instead of Eight Days, it's the same thing with the way it's getting shown. Sony really sucks at making games public.

Yes i agree it could be released this year. 2007 is still young yaer but, you  just dont go "ok we are going to release this game next month!" For big projects(like this one) you need hype and you pump it with hype. Something like Bioware is doing with Mass Effect. They are talking, showing videos, giving inreviews about this game almost every single month in last 2 years.

-Pale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 -Pale
[QUOTE="dhjohns"][QUOTE="-Pale"][QUOTE="HappyInvader101"]Off the top of my head... DMC4 MGS4 (i think it was pushed to 2008) Ratchet and Clank Heavenly Sword Tekken 6 Killzone 2....if you really want to count it Lair White Knight Story (maybe in Japan in 07, America in 08) There is Warhawk and Ninja Gaiden Sigma, which are both ports from older games

Isn't Warhawk a download game now?

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/772/772517p1.html
-Pale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 -Pale
[QUOTE="-Pale"][QUOTE="Vojkan80001"]

[QUOTE="-Pale"]Well.. Like you said. Lair, HS, Drake, Ratchet and Clank. Then there are other games like DMC4, KZ2, hopefully Tekken 6, Getaway, Warhawk, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, ugh.. Afrika and Eight Days? That's off the top of my head. Other games COULD come out this year but seem unlikely. Like MGS4 + WKS, Monster Kingdom or Unknown realms whatever it's called looks cool to me. Probably more, but I can't really be bothered to go searching for them. Also LBP might come out this year and be downloadble, then be on blu ray by 2008.Vojkan80001

Yes i agree it could be released this year. 2007 is still young yaer but, you just dont go "ok we are going to release this game next month!" For big projects(like this one) you need hype and you pump it with hype. Something like Bioware is doing with Mass Effect. They are talking, showing videos, giving inreviews about this game almost every single month in last 2 years.

I think that's what E3 is for. Besides, Bioshock will release in the coming months, when Eight Days releases this year.. If it all, I doubt it'll be before E3 so there's still plenty of time to get information on the game. It'd make more sense to start marketing the game to the European market... Seems like the type of game people here would enjoy. Sadly.
TrueReligion_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 TrueReligion_
Member since 2006 • 11037 Posts
Metal Gear Solid 4 Final Fantasy XIII Devil May Cry 4 Heavy Rain Heavenly Sword Rachet and Clank Killzone Lair White Knight Story (possibly) LA Noire Tekken 6 Warhawk Eight Days Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts
Lair
Heavenly Sword
Warhawk
Hot Shots Golf 5
Ratchet and Clank Future
LittleBigPlanet
Singstar
Devil May Cry 4
Tekken 6

Seems great to me :That is plenty. Hot Shots and Singstar are the only 2 meh games in there.

Uncharted is scheduled for "winter" which ends in March.. MGS4 will probably be delayed and Killzone probably won't be ready this year.

dhjohns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 dhjohns
Member since 2003 • 5105 Posts
[QUOTE="TrueReligion_"]Metal Gear Solid 4 Final Fantasy XIII Devil May Cry 4 Heavy Rain Heavenly Sword Rachet and Clank Killzone Lair White Knight Story (possibly) LA Noire Tekken 6 Warhawk Eight Days Ninja Gaiden Sigma

This year? I don't think so.
Hater3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Hater3000
Member since 2007 • 2310 Posts
Mgs4-as "Sir not appearing anywhere this year".
dante_123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#22 dante_123456
Member since 2005 • 15011 Posts
:lol:so much for DMC4
oldskooler79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 oldskooler79
Member since 2004 • 1632 Posts
:lol:so much for DMC4dante_123456

Did you really have to own this thread too?