What is Sony's Fate in the PS3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

YourExpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 YourExpert
Member since 2006 • 387 Posts

Lets try to be real about it.  I think they will turn it around and come out in 3rd place but make a little profit on the ps3.  I beleive they will be far under expectations and find that gamers are smarter then they think.  I also belive that half of the ps3 fanboys on this board will turn to the 360 or the wii or even both within 1 years time. 

I"m sorry but: Metal Gear 3, Final Fantasy 13-17, and maybe 1 or 2 others worth noting is just not enough to convince me to buy a ps3. 

pundog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 pundog
Member since 2006 • 4491 Posts

Lets try to be real about it.  I think they will turn it around and come out in 3rd place but make a little profit on the ps3.  I beleive they will be far under expectations and find that gamers are smarter then they think.  I also belive that half of the ps3 fanboys on this board will turn to the 360 or the wii or even both within 1 years time. 

I"m sorry but: Metal Gear 3, Final Fantasy 13-17, and maybe 1 or 2 others worth noting is just not enough to convince me to buy a ps3. 

YourExpert
Well if the reports are true and the PS3 lost $2 billion dollars over 1 year, I don't see the playstation brand lasting much longer unless they really turn it around. And with the success off the Wii and 360, there is no guarentee that the FF and MGS series will stay exclusive.
Nova_Mongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 Nova_Mongoose
Member since 2004 • 2261 Posts
Sony's fate with the PS3 will be the same as Blu-ray's.