What happened here on the last couple of days?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tjricardo089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 tjricardo089
Member since 2010 • 7429 Posts

I haven't come here to SW for 3-4 days, and when I got here suddenly Sony is about to go bankrupt again, next-gen consoles will fail and everybody will move into PC gaming. Really, what the heck happened?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#2 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts
The awesomeness of the WARS, dude!! Sony is in financial trouble, we have known this for a while; next gen will be????; and PC gaming will always be here, whether others jump in or out is anybody's guess.
tjricardo089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 tjricardo089

The awesomeness of the WARS, dude!! Sony is in financial trouble, we have known this for a while; next gen will be????; and PC gaming will always be here, whether others jump in or out is anybody's guess.cainetao11

It's just stupid. People make stupid guesses, and the stupidiest thing is that some people buy them...

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
u mad cause ps3 is a massive failure? yea, u mad
Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

[QUOTE="cainetao11"]The awesomeness of the WARS, dude!! Sony is in financial trouble, we have known this for a while; next gen will be????; and PC gaming will always be here, whether others jump in or out is anybody's guess.tjricardo089

It's just stupid. People make stupid guesses, and the stupidiest thing is that some people buy them...

System Wars has been like that for the past few years, I don't know why you just figured that out in the past couple of days.

That's why nobody listens to predictions made by..well...let's just say a "select few users" :P.

Riadon2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Riadon2
Member since 2011 • 1598 Posts

I haven't come here to SW for 3-4 days, and when I got here suddenly Sony is about to go bankrupt again, next-gen consoles will fail and everybody will move into PC gaming. Really, what the heck happened?

tjricardo089
I hope the predictions are false, I really don't want the SW cows on PC.
tjricardo089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 tjricardo089

u mad cause ps3 is a massive failure? yea, u madmems_1224

I like to play Playstation's games. I couldn't care less if Sony goes bankrupt.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

without new consoles to ridicule sw is a wasteland of even slightly less important shyt to make fun of than it was before.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
Nintendo haters, Nintendo haters everywhere.
PressXtoJump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 PressXtoJump
Member since 2012 • 1484 Posts
lemmings still didnt get any games, and sony is the only console to play next gen games (last of us)
BibiMaghoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 BibiMaghoo
Member since 2009 • 4018 Posts

Dem sheep.

psycho_sheep.jpg

todd2r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 todd2r
Member since 2009 • 2615 Posts
Same ol' shiit really. The Playstation brand is gonna die and cows deny it. They instead keep posting jelly pics while they secretly cry behind their computer screens gripping the dualshock 3 in one hand and the epic fail that is Playstation Move in the other.
inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 inb4uall
Member since 2012 • 6564 Posts

u mad cause ps3 is a massive failure? yea, u madmems_1224
u mad because xbox is a kinect box with no games? Yeah u mad

tjricardo089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 tjricardo089

Same ol' shiit really. The Playstation brand is gonna die and cows deny it. They instead keep posting jelly pics while they secretly cry behind their computer screens gripping the dualshock 3 in one hand and the epic fail that is Playstation Move in the other. todd2r

Wow, you really hate Playstation.

BibiMaghoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 BibiMaghoo
Member since 2009 • 4018 Posts
Same ol' shiit really. The Playstation brand is gonna die and cows deny it. They instead keep posting jelly pics while they secretly cry behind their computer screens gripping the dualshock 3 in one hand and the epic fail that is Playstation Move in the other. todd2r
But at least they have something to hold when they cry, kinect robs you of even that. you can always hug mickey mouse though.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

If cows are holding a dualshock in one hand and a Move controller in the other, then how're they typing on their keyboard?

Fail comment is fail, this just goes to show you how logical and intuitive cows really are.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#17 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

lemmings and hermits took over the forums. The fight is so one sided now is sad. :cry:

tjricardo089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 tjricardo089

lemmings and hermits took over the forums. The fight is so one sided now is sad. :cry:

Gue1

I like hermits, at least they have strong arguments to show. But lemmings? Lol, they're just delusional.

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

Same old, lemmings are butthurt with no games coming except Halo4 and kinect games. They are so jelly at Ps3, this getting old now:?

PressXtoJump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 PressXtoJump
Member since 2012 • 1484 Posts
dam bro, you got one of those wifi usb sticks? or are you on your cell phone? is the RROD lineup long?
spiderluck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 spiderluck
Member since 2012 • 2405 Posts
But..........that leaves no hand for their dicks
Riadon2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Riadon2
Member since 2011 • 1598 Posts
[QUOTE="todd2r"]Same ol' shiit really. The Playstation brand is gonna die and cows deny it. They instead keep posting jelly pics while they secretly cry behind their computer screens gripping the dualshock 3 in one hand and the epic fail that is Playstation Move in the other. spiderluck

It leaves a mouth.
spiderluck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 spiderluck

[QUOTE="Gue1"]

tjricardo089

I like hermits, at least they have strong arguments to show. But lemmings? Lol, they're just delusional.

Or is it because cows are forever reminded of the reality of their loser status in the presence of lems
spiderluck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 spiderluck
[QUOTE="spiderluck"][QUOTE="todd2r"]Same ol' shiit really. The Playstation brand is gonna die and cows deny it. They instead keep posting jelly pics while they secretly cry behind their computer screens gripping the dualshock 3 in one hand and the epic fail that is Playstation Move in the other. Riadon2

It leaves a mouth.

Well if they're as good at contorting their bodies as they are at contorting reality...you may be right
todd2r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 todd2r

[QUOTE="todd2r"]Same ol' shiit really. The Playstation brand is gonna die and cows deny it. They instead keep posting jelly pics while they secretly cry behind their computer screens gripping the dualshock 3 in one hand and the epic fail that is Playstation Move in the other. tjricardo089

Not true. Read the sig. However, in order to rid the world of dillusional cows, the death of Playstation must happen. Sometimes you have to sacrifice for the greater good.
tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#26 tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

Dem sheep.

psycho_sheep.jpg

BibiMaghoo
Crafty :P
bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#27 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts

The cosmic balance has been thrown off due to Sony going bankrupt; resulting in the cows posting "going to PC threads" and the Nintendo Hate threads.

Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#28 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts

Many bad threads by a couple terrible posters.Nothing new.

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#29 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts
[QUOTE="tjricardo089"]

[QUOTE="todd2r"]Same ol' shiit really. The Playstation brand is gonna die and cows deny it. They instead keep posting jelly pics while they secretly cry behind their computer screens gripping the dualshock 3 in one hand and the epic fail that is Playstation Move in the other. todd2r

Not true. Read the sig. However, in order to rid the world of dillusional cows, the death of Playstation must happen. Sometimes you have to sacrifice for the greater good.

How pathetic. Cows must really be under your skin if you want an entire company to go under in hope that some strangers on the Internet stop angering you.
Demonjoe93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 107

#30 Demonjoe93
Member since 2009 • 9869 Posts

It's those last couple weeks before school starts again and the troll kiddies have to get out all their trolling before then. :lol:

glez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 glez13
Member since 2006 • 10311 Posts

I think there was a news that Sony's gaming division lost like 300M on the last quarter or something like that. Sony is doomed!!!!111

todd2r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 todd2r
[QUOTE="todd2r"][QUOTE="tjricardo089"]

BPoole96

How pathetic. Cows must really be under your skin if you want an entire company to go under in hope that some strangers on the Internet stop angering you.

Too serious bro. Joking. Nobody angers me. It's all in fun.
LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#33 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

Lots of Attacks have been made to the Sheep Front, Sony is still getting massive support for their PS3, but the Cows look Desperate doing it.

The Lemmings look very Sad, and it seems as if the Hermits are on an Uprise.

spiderluck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 spiderluck
[QUOTE="todd2r"][QUOTE="tjricardo089"]

BPoole96

Why does it bother you, to the point of posting about it ..unless you think people wishing for sony's demise will actually make it happen,,,,sony fanboys really are fragile
spiderluck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 spiderluck

Lots of Attacks have been made to the Sheep Front, Sony is still getting massive support for their PS3, but the Cows look Desperate doing it.

The Lemmings look very Sad, and it seems as if the Hermits are on an Uprise.

LegatoSkyheart
Lems aren't sad man...we're the only ones to rise above the fray....secure in the knowledge that our console of choice has a future...hermits are in a world of their own...by the way that banging at the door of hermitworld are deserters from sonyland...treat them with the disrespect they deserve
todd2r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 todd2r
[QUOTE="spiderluck"][QUOTE="BPoole96"][QUOTE="todd2r"] Not true. Read the sig. However, in order to rid the world of dillusional cows, the death of Playstation must happen. Sometimes you have to sacrifice for the greater good.

Why does it bother you, to the point of posting about it ..unless you think people wishing for sony's demise will actually make it happen,,,,sony fanboys really are fragile

He's taken things too seriously. I'm just playing around. Cows are sensitive. I guess last place will do that to ya
BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 BPoole96
[QUOTE="todd2r"][QUOTE="spiderluck"][QUOTE="BPoole96"] How pathetic. Cows must really be under your skin if you want an entire company to go under in hope that some strangers on the Internet stop angering you.

He's taken things too seriously. I'm just playing around. Cows are sensitive. I guess last place will do that to ya

Well when you have a sig specifically stating your hatred of cows and you make comments like that it's hard to tell that you're joking.
todd2r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 todd2r
[QUOTE="BPoole96"][QUOTE="todd2r"][QUOTE="spiderluck"] Why does it bother you, to the point of posting about it ..unless you think people wishing for sony's demise will actually make it happen,,,,sony fanboys really are fragile

Well when you have a sig specifically stating your hatred of cows and you make comments like that it's hard to tell that you're joking.

I know. It's fun.
BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 BPoole96
[QUOTE="todd2r"][QUOTE="BPoole96"][QUOTE="todd2r"] He's taken things too seriously. I'm just playing around. Cows are sensitive. I guess last place will do that to ya

I know. It's fun.

Glad you're enjoying yourself
heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#41 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

Doesn't look like anything is different to me. Same pathetic sh!t different day.

darkdude2k12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 darkdude2k12
Member since 2011 • 874 Posts

All I see is alot of Sony haters.

This is bullsh!t.

PsychoLemons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 PsychoLemons
Member since 2011 • 3183 Posts

Level 10 users abusing their privileges and getting away with it.