What Are You Looking Forward To Seeing The Most In Playstation Experience?

• 79 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

Poll What Are You Looking Forward To Seeing The Most In Playstation Experience? (6 votes)

Uncharted 4 83%
Uncharted 4 50%

I personally am really looking forward to seeing more Uncharted 4, plus Jaffe's new game and maybe a bit of The Order too. But mostly Uncharted 4. 90% of my excitement is Uncharted 4 actually.

• 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#51 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

@X_CAPCOM_X said:

@XVision84 said:

@funsohng said:

@XVision84 said:

@funsohng said:

Vita games.

Uncharted 4 can go to hell. Movie game? I watch movies when I want to watch a movie.

Even Sony agrees it's a movie according to their UC3 commercial.

I'm not surprised, the graphics are so spectacular that Naughty Dog even fooled Sony into thinking it was a movie. It's a common mistake, don't worry. Just a natural side effect of an exceptional game ;).

funsohng has a point though. Sony should support the Vita. People use PS4 for other games besides Uncharted anyway; hell if I end up getting a PS4, I probably won't buy uncharted.

Yeah they probably should support the Vita, they've been doing an awful job so far. Personally I don't care about the Vita at all (because I have no interest in owning one), but it's a good product with good potential.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@XVision84

I highly doubt that... Not without Local Multiplayer.

Doubt what? That Uncharted 4 will be a great game?

I didn't know there was no local multiplayer, but I never really used it anyways. Local multiplayer has been dying off for a while now, only Nintendo is actively supporting it in all of their games.

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

@Heil68 said:

I wonder if SONY will garner the most exclusive GOTY's this gen or get more games in top GOATS?

well they sure didn't get off to a good start with that

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts

@drummerdave9099 said:

@Heil68 said:

I wonder if SONY will garner the most exclusive GOTY's this gen or get more games in top GOATS?

well they sure didn't get off to a good start with that

They didn't last gen either and still got an unprecedented amount of exclusive GOTY's a perfect 10/10 game and 2 top 5 GOATS.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Playstation has an experience? LMMFAO!!!! Oh now that is a good one.

Why don't they combine Greatness with it? Call it the Great Experience and have a big launch event with nothing to show but hype. Wait..........they already did that.

*sigh*

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45309 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Why don't they combine Greatness with it? Call it the Great Experience and have a big launch event with nothing to show but hype. Wait..........they already did that.

*sigh*

You're just jelly that Minecraft is on Vita now

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

@XVision84

Thats what makes Nintendo awesome !

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#59  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@TheGuardian03 said:

@Slashkice said:

THE LAST GUARDIAN #istillbelieve

Same here. I still believe.

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#60  Edited By Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

I definitely want to see more Batman Arkham Knight. That's PS4's big game next year. I also would like to see more bloodborne.

It would be great if they announced a new IP that wasn't overly cinematic or shooter themed with a focus on gameplay mechanics and level design. I'd like to see Sony produce more great experiences like bloodborne/demon souls, and Ratchet & Clank and a whole hell of a lot less crap like Uncharted, the order, God of War, or Puppeteer.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@XVision84

Thats what makes Nintendo awesome !

Yeah that's definitely true. They always put gameplay first and still hold on to those great classic features.

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#62  Edited By KratosYOLOSwag
Member since 2013 • 1827 Posts
  • Uncharted 4 gameplay
  • Bloodborne - new area, the underground city that changes shape every time you enter it
  • The Order 1886 - new demo that people have been hyping up
  • Sony Bend's open world horror game
  • The game Capcom and Sony have been working on together
  • Horizon - Guerilla's open world RPG
  • David Jaffe's new paranormal game
  • Return of an old IP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

@Pikminmaniac said:

I definitely want to see more Batman Arkham Knight. That's PS4's big game next year. I also would like to see more bloodborne.

It would be great if they announced a new IP that wasn't overly cinematic or shooter themed with a focus on gameplay mechanics and level design. I'd like to see Sony produce more great experiences like bloodborne/demon souls, and Ratchet & Clank and a whole hell of a lot less crap like Uncharted, the order, God of War, or Puppeteer.

Ohhhhhhhh yes, Arkham Knight is going to be absolutely brilliant. I love that they delayed it in order to make it a better game (and of course, put it in a better launch window).

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#64  Edited By Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

@XVision84 said:

@Pikminmaniac said:

Ohhhhhhhh yes, Arkham Knight is going to be absolutely brilliant. I love that they delayed it in order to make it a better game (and of course, put it in a better launch window).

And not suffer what practically every blockbuster game did on PS4 and Xbox One this fall/holiday. It's disturbing how many big budget games were just shot out unfinished and broken as hell. I don't ever want to see a developer as great as Rocksteady to stoop that low.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Lulu_Lulu

@XVision84

Don't forget Motion controls too. :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

@Pikminmaniac said:

@XVision84 said:

@Pikminmaniac said:

And not suffer what practically every blockbuster game did on PS4 and Xbox One this fall/holiday. It's disturbing how many big budget games were just shot out unfinished and broken as hell. I don't ever want to see a developer as great as Rocksteady to stoop that low.

Absolutely, it's been really off-putting. Almost every anticipated game launched so far has fallen way short of expectations, I'm not even sure what to get this holiday season. I hear Dragon Age turned out well so maybe that. I lost all faith in Ubisoft, they just can't be trusted. First Watch Dogs, then AC Unity, and most likely The Crew. Their only saving grace is Far Cry which will probably begin to descend too. They have to start getting their act together soon because this will catch up to them later on.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#67  Edited By deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

Surprises from Japanese developers. Really interested to see what CAPCOM has cooked up since they've been pretty absent on the PS4 thus far.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

@Lulu_Lulu: Yeah, I've never been a fan of that. Classic game pad suits me fine. If Oculus Rift or Project Morpheus pick up steam and become the future of gaming, I don't see how motion controls can work in conjunction with them. Kinect + Oculus Rift is just asking for an accident.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Lulu_Lulu

@XVision84

I have faith in it... Hope they make a comeback soon.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

i'm looking forwards to uncharted 4 and watching jaffe cry on the internet again when he releases a game nobody thinks much of.

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts

@XVision84 said:

@funsohng said:

@XVision84 said:

@funsohng said:

@XVision84 said:

I'm not surprised, the graphics are so spectacular that Naughty Dog even fooled Sony into thinking it was a movie. It's a common mistake, don't worry. Just a natural side effect of an exceptional game ;).

If it's a game, then I expect more than graphics. Uncharted 3 did not deliver in that aspect. It still had the unsatisfying gunplay which dominated 99% of the play time while the actual adventuring part was underdeveloped, few in number, and lacking in quality. The platforming was, after 2 games, still awkward as hell, and the whole rigorous linear design did not help much either. And Drake's character is more and more becoming cliched even in gaming scene, while UC never actually had a good story to begin with. UC2 had the good level design, but then again, it still had all those problems. The series is by far the most overrated in the last gen, and Naughty Dog is likewise the most overrated dev of last gen.

I disagree about the gunplay and platforming. I actually found it fun and I sank a great deal of time into Uncharted 3's and 2's multiplayer. I thought the platforming was spot on, they made it feel smooth and it fit with the cinematic flow of the game. The shooting was also good, they opted to make Uncharted 3 a lot less floaty than previous Uncharteds which is fine by me. Uncharted 3 was disappointing in terms of story and the overall pacing, but it's still a great game.

Guns feel like firing plastic toys, while platforming feels like you are being transported by invisible crane to the next ledge. I'm sorry, but I had a lot more fun shooting Halghasts in KZ2 than shooting whatever they were in Uncharted. Climbing is also far better in Assassin's Creed. And Platforming is just so linear that it's just bad. UC2 at least tried to make it more like a puzzle in certain sections, but UC3 was just either too bloody long, too bloody linear, or both at the same time.

And don't even get me started on the "cinematic flow." A f*cking game where you mindlessly kill hundreds of people but still trying to be average joe during the cutscenes? lol. Not to mention the fact that game's story is essentially a very poor man's Indiana Jones. Barely memorable characters other than Sully, who I admit is awesome, and Charlie, who is memorable only because he's basically Jason Statham as British nerd.

I guess it's just not your kind of game?

I see what you're complaining about, but the mechanics suit the game fine for what it's trying to accomplish IMO.

If by "what it's trying to accomplish" you mean "against everything that medium should strive for" then yes, its mechanics suit the "game" fine in that regard.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#72 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14420 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

*sigh*

LOL Phil Spencer.

I am looking forward to all those award winning 10/10 scoring exclusives coming in the future.

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 KratosYOLOSwag
Member since 2013 • 1827 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Slashkice said:

THE LAST GUARDIAN #istillbelieve

I still believe. Why do people not believe? They have confirmed multiple times that it's still in development and has full focus from Ueda as a free lancer. Just a few months ago they said something along the lines of "we are waiting for the right time to reintroduce the game". It's most likely been reengineered for the PS4 which would explain the huge delay and secrecy.

I believe too! I remember seeing a Sony employee say that TLG had been moved to the PS4 for the longest time. We should see the game re-revealed at E3 2015, since they're apparently targeting a 2016 release, but you never know.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 FoxbatAlpha

@speedfreak48t5p said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

*sigh*

LOL Phil Spencer.

I am looking forward to all those award winning 10/10 scoring exclusives coming in the future.

I can't know.

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#77  Edited By PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

Uncharted baybee

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By FoxbatAlpha

I always liked Steve Jobs.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

The last guardian is dead people. Face the reality. It's over

i want to believe too, but i can't

Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#80 Guy_Brohski
Member since 2013 • 2221 Posts

I'm looking forward to Naughty Dog announcing UC4's cancellation, and the reveal of TLOU2 instead.