We can all agree that Xbox One has the best games so far.

• 81 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

@lostrib said:

@alcapello said:

@lostrib said:

...and yet you think Bloodborne is potentially the biggest game of all time

Start graphing the PS4 sales, and notice when sh!t start to spike!

You think a hardcore action RPG on a single platform is going to beat out something like GTA V?

If rockstar doesn't change something, eventually yes. The gameplay is just too good compared to the dated GTA.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

What an awful thread, what's happened to all the mods? Can we all just start posting stupid posts with little more than a title and shitty meme pic?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@alcapello said:

@lostrib said:

@alcapello said:

@lostrib said:

You think a hardcore action RPG on a single platform is going to beat out something like GTA V?

If rockstar doesn't change something, eventually yes. The gameplay is just too good compared to the dated GTA.

you said of all time. GTA V made 1 billion dollars in 3 days and sold ~30 million copies in 6 weeks. I don't really see how Bloodborne is going to top that

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#54 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

I'm finding it very hard to see how Xbox One has a game better than Mario Kart 8, Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, Windwaker HD, or Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

Kind of Sad that Xbone can't even match up to WiiU.

sam890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By sam890
Member since 2005 • 1119 Posts

@alcapello said:

Are you living under a rock? Have you been out at all in the last few month?

Bloodborne is on the cover of major gaming magazine and it's not even released yet!!!

This is potentially the biggest game of all time at this point, and no infamous rehash or xbl arcade game is going to change that ok??

Biggest game of all time ?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 lostrib

@hoosier7 said:

What an awful thread, what's happened to all the mods? Can we all just start posting stupid posts with little more than a title and shitty meme pic?

you can do anything

SambaLele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By SambaLele
Member since 2004 • 5552 Posts

Is the topic title a longer version of your username?

PsychoLemons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 PsychoLemons
Member since 2011 • 3183 Posts

No

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#59 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
@lostrib said:

@blackace said:

@PhazonBlazer said:

Even the Wii U has a better line-up than the Xbone.

Not really. The only thing they are getting this year right now is SSB, Bayonetta 2 & Zelda Hyrule Warriors. What else is coming out on the Wii U this year? Xbox one has Master Chief Collections, Forza Horizon 2,Sunset Overdrive, Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix, and Project Spark. PS4 has Drive Club, LPB3, TLOU: Remastered, Samurai Warriors 4 & Infamous SS: First Light.

No the Wii U doesn't have a better lineup unless Zelda, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker & Splatoon were coming out this year.

Captain Toad is coming 2014

They have it as Holiday 2014, but it's not even in Gamestop system or website. All the other games are. This game could easily slip into 2015. Nothing is confirmed yet.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 lostrib

@blackace said:
@lostrib said:

@blackace said:

@PhazonBlazer said:

Not really. The only thing they are getting this year right now is SSB, Bayonetta 2 & Zelda Hyrule Warriors. What else is coming out on the Wii U this year? Xbox one has Master Chief Collections, Forza Horizon 2,Sunset Overdrive, Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix, and Project Spark. PS4 has Drive Club, LPB3, TLOU: Remastered, Samurai Warriors 4 & Infamous SS: First Light.

No the Wii U doesn't have a better lineup unless Zelda, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker & Splatoon were coming out this year.

They have it as Holiday 2014, but it's not even in Gamestop system or website. All the other games are. This game could easily slip into 2015. Nothing is confirmed yet.

you can already pre-order it online

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Alcapello

@lostrib said:

@alcapello said:

@lostrib said:

@alcapello said:

@lostrib said:

you said of all time. GTA V made 1 billion dollars in 3 days and sold ~30 million copies in 6 weeks. I don't really see how Bloodborne is going to top that

Let me ask you this:

How did original sales reflect some of what is now the biggest games of all time?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 lostrib

@alcapello said:

@lostrib said:

@alcapello said:

@lostrib said:

@alcapello said:

@lostrib said:

Let me ask you this:

How did original sales reflect some of what is now the biggest games of all time?

you tell me. What makes you think Bloodborne will be the biggest game of all time?

Do you honestly think the Souls game (and their devs) have more pull than GTA V, COD, Minecraft, etc

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 blackace

@tonitorsi said:

Nope.

Yup!!

Celebrities Lady Gaga animated GIF
celebrities, lady gaga, nod, theres a for that, white

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Alcapello

@lostrib said:

@alcapello said:

@lostrib said:

@alcapello said:

@lostrib said:

@alcapello said:

@lostrib said:

Let me ask you this:

you tell me. What makes you think Bloodborne will be the biggest game of all time?

Do you honestly think the Souls game (and their devs) have more pull than GTA V, COD, Minecraft, etc

Like I said, it's potential is better than GTA, COD, Minecraft, etc.

And please look up goldmines on wiki for a nice metaphor.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 blackace

@lostrib said:

@blackace said:
@lostrib said:

@blackace said:

@PhazonBlazer said:

you can already pre-order it online

Doesn't mean it's coming out this year. You do know that right? I preordered The Last Guardian almost 2 years ago. lmao!!

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#66 BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

@alcapello said:

@lostrib said:

@alcapello said:

@lostrib said:

@alcapello said:

@lostrib said:

Let me ask you this:

Oh I see this guys logic. All the 9 million~ current PS4 owners will buy the game 2-3 times to top GTA V's sale.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#67 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Out of it and the PS4? Oh yes, definitely.

Including the Wii U? LOL NO.

Avatar image for TrappedInABox91
TrappedInABox91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#69  Edited By TrappedInABox91
Member since 2013 • 1483 Posts

You wish. The Wii U is the only console worth owning until 2015 sometime.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

Out of it and the PS4? Oh yes, definitely.

Including the Wii U? LOL NO.

Smash and MK8 better than titanfall, d4, 2 forza games, dead rising 3, sunset overdrive, ori? i dot know its really close if anything.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#71 remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

@ps4hasnogames Well personally, in my opinion, I'll at least agree that the Xbone has more interesting games than the PS4 so far. My roommate recently traded his PS4 in for a Xbone.

starwolf474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By starwolf474
Member since 2013 • 989 Posts

The Wii U has by far the best lineup at the moment. Xbox One has the second best lineup. PS4 is last at the moment since it's great exclusives aren't scheduled to come out until 2015.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#73 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@alcapello said:

Are you living under a rock? Have you been out at all in the last few month?

Bloodborne is on the cover of major gaming magazine and it's not even released yet!!!

This is potentially the biggest game of all time at this point, and no infamous rehash or xbl arcade game is going to change that ok??

lol. No it fucking isn't. The hyperbole on this board is off the charts.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts

Nah

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#75  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

As an owner of the Xbone, Wii U, and PS4...I don't agree at all.

I feel the Xbone is in last place for me this year, the only saving grace is Sunset and that's like a Ratchet and Clank game, something I don't buy systems for but I'm glad it made an appearance. I don't get excited, but it's fun game in-between other more exciting games. That's assuming the game will be fun like Ratchet as I didn't forget that Insomniac also recently made the very Poor FUSE (62/100 metascore) title as their first post Sony game. I'm certainly apprehensive on their newest title, but I'm hopeful. The most exciting Xbone title for me to buy is a title I'm hopeful for on the platform...that's not what I'd call the best line up.

Since the PS4 does multiplats better, that leaves the Xbone for exclusives only. When I do buy a multiplat, it will be on PS4 for that graphics edge since I own all the machines, why not (I would do PC for more of that fidelity but damn DRM). Of course, I'll be picking up Smash Bros. for Wii U, LPB3 & Infamous SS: First Light (and Bloodborne whenever that releases) for PS4. Xbone is a maybe with Sunset Overdrive as my only exclusive. My PC is exclusives only as well as I'm a collector and I don't DRM and avoid DRM whenever I can.

I can say that PS+ has been nice rolling out titles giving me incentive to turn on the PS4 (12 free PS+ titles so far not counting all the F2P MMOs and the service isn't even a year old yet). Recently last month after making us Xbone owners wait for six months, Xbone finally started Games with Gold. I figured after such a long wait GwG was going to explode to make up for being absent in comparison to PS+. NOPE. Turns out the opposite. In comparison my experiences with both machines at launch (both Xbone and PS4 are the same age by a week):

YEAR TO DATE GwG Xbone got 3 games from Games with Gold (this month is one game is a repeat from last month). So much for competition inspiring Xbox execs to pick it up and this is considering XBL is the more pricey service ($60 vs. $50). Another reason to turn my PS4 on more often than my Xbone until that fixes. Just how it is. My Wii U I still have Pikmin 3 to complete along with Wonderful 101. I got halfway through both and enjoying them since launch.

For what I'm getting this year, for what I'm willing to spend money on the order is: Wii U = PS4 > Xbone.

To be honest overall though, I'm not liking this year much for any of these machines.

Meh.

ninjaxams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#76  Edited By ninjaxams
Member since 2004 • 7500 Posts

i think they do personally. the ps4 doesn't have anything and the wii u doesn't appeal to me at all despite having a few very strong exclusives.

tacoma1972

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By tacoma1972
Member since 2013 • 199 Posts

##@ps4hasnogames:

Sure. If we can all agree that the Xbox One:

1. Is less powerfull

2. Kinect was a waste of money

3. The controller is worse than the 360

4. Your an idot

5. The controllers should not have had batteries

6. The machine was poorly engineered (power brick, cant stand vertically)

7. See #4

8. The O/S has been weaksauce compared to PS4

9. The machine is getting it ass handed to it by PS4.

10. PSN has more and better games.

11. Multiplats look and run better on PS4

12. Early Xbox One adopters took one up the ass by M$

13. TV, TV, TV.......

14. Looks like a damn VCR (see item #6)

ProjectPat187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 ProjectPat187
Member since 2005 • 2178 Posts

MS Exclusives announced - Forza Horizon 2, Dance Central, Sunset Overdrive, Project Spark, Killer Instinct Season 2, Fable Legends, Halo 5 Guardians, Master Chief Collection, Phantom Dust, Scalebound, Crackdown 3, some Indie titles like Oni and the Dark Forest and more.

Sony - The Order, Grim Fandango, Bloodborne, Indie Titles like the Bro games and others, Uncharted 4, LAST of Us remastered, oh and Delay club.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#79 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

The way I see it it is just a matter of personal taste. I feel that each console, including the WiiU, has unique stuff to offer. For myself, Xbox One has the best games this year I agree.

Up until now, most of my playtime has been around Forza 5/PvZ/Dead Rising 3/TitanFall/Killer Instinct.....I've also played most of the other games but those 5 are like my bread and butter and I am usally cycling between them. For instance right now I am downloading a 4.5 GB patch for PvZ that apparently adds a new mode and more, and it's free. There's been a lot of stuff like this over the past few months that has just kept the games fresh, and quite frankly I'm beginning to have a juicy backlog...that pins tab is getting too overcrowded..have not even touched TF since the new update a few days ago, but I've heard good things about it, will try it soon.

None of those games, or even something similar is available on PS4. And what can I say, I'm a big Forza fan, and Sony could have pulled me away from it if they had their own racing sim at launch, something that would make me reconsider spending so much time in Forza, but alas they had nothing similar at launch. Nor did they have a good fighting game, other than that Injustice which was just a port.

It's important you are in tune with your preferences and get the console that you feel is best for you...if you want to enjoy exlusives on another one, well you may need to buy another console...simple as that....game on folks!

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

If you can't agree on this, you are in blind denial or just have a shit taste in games.

Xbox has the best games in 2014. Hands down.

I have a bad taste in games if I'm more excited to play Bayonetta 2 and Super Smash Bros than i am Halo Collection and Sunset Overdrive? I mean I have a WiiU and Xbone so I'm getting the best of both worlds, but I'm honestly more excited for the WiiU games

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

OP how can this be true when PC has more aaa/aa this gen so far compared to xbox-one at both GS and MC?

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

An OP consisting of a blanket statement with no elaboration, concluded only with a pointless meme.

The only thing that can be agreed upon is that this is poor troll bait.