Uncharted 3 new MP videos OMG!!!

• 71 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for megaspiderweb09
megaspiderweb09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 megaspiderweb09
Member since 2009 • 3686 Posts

This naughty dog guys are crazy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3et0ZxLC_M8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnuuMgwsedQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NrXVb-z3hU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM0uCJj0YaQ

lucky_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 lucky_star
Member since 2003 • 2307 Posts

Looks pretty buggy. What build is that?

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 millerlight89
Member since 2007 • 18658 Posts
That train map looks really bad, as in why the hell would anyone want to play that map? The third video had awesome glitches in it.......uh what is so great again?
themyth01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 themyth01
Member since 2003 • 13924 Posts
The game could do with another few months of development. This does not look as polished as the second game in the series.
Avatar image for deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab
deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab
Member since 2008 • 17476 Posts
Looks in need of some serious fixing up
megaspiderweb09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 megaspiderweb09

Obviously its not completed,but imagine it when its complete that there is some crazy stuff

Avatar image for deactivated-5c79c3cfce222
deactivated-5c79c3cfce222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 deactivated-5c79c3cfce222
Member since 2009 • 4715 Posts
Gotta be a pretty incomplete alpha. That scope view is crazy.
sonny2dap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 sonny2dap
Member since 2008 • 2091 Posts
alpha? sorry it's hard to be impressed by an aplha build.
bigboss5ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 bigboss5ak
Member since 2007 • 2962 Posts

Meh not seeing whats so omg worthy in those vids its below average imo. lol wow i hope to god these are alpha footage you see the shooting animation in the second vid lol

mrmusicman247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 mrmusicman247
Member since 2008 • 17601 Posts
I decided not to look at any more U3 videos until I get the game. Judging by the reactions of the thread, I think I've made the right choice.
ohgeez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ohgeez
Member since 2011 • 919 Posts

This is non-released test-footage of multiplayer, never meant to be viewed by the public because it is full of bugs and many effects were turned off. But we learn 3 things from this video

1) There is a moving train level in MP (a frequent request from uncharted 2)

2) It is another dynamic 2-part MP level like the airstrip

3) Katherine Marlowe is seen as a villains side skin

CDUB316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 CDUB316
Member since 2009 • 6589 Posts

meh...i never got into the multiplayer in UC2 and prolly won't bother with UC3's either...they're single player games with an amazing story to me

i'll stick to gears 3 for my TPS multiplayer needs

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts
That train map looks really bad, as in why the hell would anyone want to play that map? The third video had awesome glitches in it.......uh what is so great again?millerlight89
Is and early build you can even see the frames per second been display,so that would explain the graphics glitches and looking bad,maybe is the actual gameplay what he is focusing in.
racing1750

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#14 racing1750
Member since 2010 • 14567 Posts
What's with the OMG in the title? Talk about overhyping. As others have said it needs work.
ALTAIR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ALTAIR360
Member since 2006 • 1408 Posts

lool the worst vids everrr

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 loosingENDS
Member since 2011 • 11793 Posts

That train map looks really bad, as in why the hell would anyone want to play that map? The third video had awesome glitches in it.......uh what is so great again?millerlight89

I think the TC found the worst U3 videos and is trolling

megaspiderweb09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 megaspiderweb09

I think people are been short sighted to the idea of a moving train multiplayer level,go find that kinda map on your Call of Duty or Battlefield or Counter Strike or Halo or Gears. Mmmchcchheww...

Birdy09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Birdy09
Member since 2009 • 4775 Posts
The more I read here, the more I come to the conclusion that System Warriors, moreso console gamers have pretty low standards....
megaspiderweb09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 megaspiderweb09

[QUOTE="millerlight89"]That train map looks really bad, as in why the hell would anyone want to play that map? The third video had awesome glitches in it.......uh what is so great again?loosingENDS

I think the TC found the worst U3 videos and is trolling

Why would i be trolling a game im looking foward to. I believed from everyones technical knowledge about video games,that was an early build test of the multiplayer. The OMG was about the Train Map mostly,whatever anywayz haters much

Birdy09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Birdy09

I think people are been short sighted to the idea of a moving train multiplayer level,go find that kinda map on your Call of Duty or Battlefield or Counter Strike or Halo or Gears. Mmmchcchheww...

megaspiderweb09
Why would we be short sighted? it wouldnt suit Battefield.... at all.... and there has been "moving" maps on Unreal Tournement, infact a train.... nothing new.....
Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Puckhog04
Member since 2003 • 22814 Posts

I don't see the draw to a moving train level. It's just another level. If it's anything like the airstrip level it's just annoying.

Birdy09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Birdy09

[QUOTE="Birdy09"][QUOTE="megaspiderweb09"]

megaspiderweb09

Why would we be short sighted? it wouldnt suit Battefield.... at all.... and there has been "moving" maps on Unreal Tournement, infact a train.... nothing new.....

I like how you try to disguise your inner fanboy,like you could traverse the train like that

What are you talking about... the unreal tournment train map was larger, had various sections that altered when you triggered a certain event... and looked damn cooler... this is just a crap 2 sided stationary train in a tunnel, it looks crap, nothing to do with fanboyism.... your just confirming the low standards through ignorance theory really... Nobody is impressed by that just because its moving.... stupidly easy and pathetic map design.
eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 eboyishere
Member since 2011 • 12681 Posts

[QUOTE="megaspiderweb09"]

[QUOTE="Birdy09"] Why would we be short sighted? it wouldnt suit Battefield.... at all.... and there has been "moving" maps on Unreal Tournement, infact a train.... nothing new.....Birdy09

I like how you try to disguise your inner fanboy,like you could traverse the train like that

What are you talking about... the unreal tournment train map was larger, had various sections that altered when you triggered a certain event... and looked damn cooler... this is just a crap 2 sided stationary train in a tunnel, it looks crap, nothing to do with fanboyism.... your just confirming the low standards through ignorance theory really... Nobody is impressed by that just because its moving.... stupidly easy and pathetic map design.

if that was stupid then most maps to you must be horrible :o

Birdy09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Birdy09

[QUOTE="Birdy09"][QUOTE="megaspiderweb09"]

eboyishere

if that was stupid then most maps to you must be horrible :o

The UT Train map was great... this UC3 map is nothing.... absolutely effortless from a map design standpoint..... so no... :P
Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

That train level does not look fun to play at all. How could it? it might look great but the area to run around and play is very small. Also you will have guys camping with rifles from either end

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

That train map looks really bad, as in why the hell would anyone want to play that map?millerlight89

I don't know, variety? Personally I can't stand when people play online games and, when they don't get the map they want, they start betraying/goofing off/putting the controller down/exiting the game. If people were to give the various game types a chance, perhaps we'd have a bigger variety of games coming out in general.

Birdy09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Birdy09

[QUOTE="millerlight89"]That train map looks really bad, as in why the hell would anyone want to play that map?Heirren

I don't know, variety? Personally I can't stand when people play online games and, when they don't get the map they want, they start betraying/goofing off/putting the controller down/exiting the game. If people were to give the various game types a chance, perhaps we'd have a bigger variety of games coming out in general.

2 rectangles with fleeting cover is variety? no its just incredible bad design masked by the flashyness of movement... this map will be voted out often after the initial hype.
lqcevox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 lqcevox
Member since 2009 • 265 Posts

I guess that train is something like the plane sequence in the beta. So that may not be the whole map we are seeing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

[QUOTE="Heirren"]

[QUOTE="millerlight89"]That train map looks really bad, as in why the hell would anyone want to play that map?Birdy09

2 rectangles with fleeting cover is variety? no its just incredible bad design masked by the flashyness of movement... this map will be voted out often after the initial hype.

Uh, yes, it IS. It is a different kind of map. I honestly find it interesting. What if it is goal based? What if there are sections where you have to jump to the other train and stop the driver--or something to that effect. I'm not doubting it will be voted out, as players these days seem to only want the "instant thrill/mp xp+ type" maps.

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

I'm looking forewards to seeing the finished U3.

The game has been taking a lot of heat lately so it's going to be interesting.

Birdy09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Birdy09

[QUOTE="Birdy09"][QUOTE="Heirren"]

Heirren

Uh, yes, it IS. It is a different kind of map. I honestly find it interesting. What if it is goal based? What if there are sections where you have to jump to the other train and stop the driver--or something to that effect. I'm not doubting it will be voted out, as players these days seem to only want the "instant thrill/mp xp+ type" maps.

The irony? that is clearly a mini Team Deathmatch focused on xp whoring..... blame your console games for this, most older PC multiplayer games had far better vareity and modes like assault/attack and defend with objectives.....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

[QUOTE="Heirren"]

[QUOTE="Birdy09"] 2 rectangles with fleeting cover is variety? no its just incredible bad design masked by the flashyness of movement... this map will be voted out often after the initial hype.Birdy09

The irony? that is clearly a mini Team Deathmatch focused on xp whoring..... blame your console games for this, most older PC multiplayer games had far better vareity and modes like assault/attack and defend with objectives.....

Well, perhaps you are right, but we don't know for sure. And please don't turn this into a pc vs console debate. Why would we blame consoles? Wasn't it pc that started stat-tracking?

ohgeez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ohgeez

The more I read here, the more I come to the conclusion that System Warriors, moreso console gamers have pretty low standards....Birdy09

And the more I read here, the more I come to the conclusion that System Warriors are not here to discuss video games. It's moreso a contest to see who can go out of there way to come up with the most baseless claim.

How can you come to any conclusions about this MP map from 30 seconds of leaked developer footage with sounds and visual effects turned off. A video that was probably recorded IN naughtydog's studios specifically for finding bugs and stress testing the sytem.

lowkey254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#36 lowkey254
Member since 2004 • 6031 Posts

The third video reminds me of the duel train stage on kz2. I was amazed the first time I had seen that. "A moving stage?!" is what I said to myself.

Birdy09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Birdy09

[QUOTE="Birdy09"][QUOTE="Heirren"]

megaspiderweb09

You know the fanboy had to come out lool

Im not wrong.... older MP shooters had much more robust and largescale modes..... and more objective based maps, and more variety in classes requiring teamwork... funnily enough these are PC Multiplayer shooters because console MP shooters wernt "in" then. if "LOL FANBOY" is your only rebutal then whats the use, cant prove anything I have said to be innacurate.
Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#38 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

Is Naughty Dog trolling us with these videos?

Austindro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Austindro
Member since 2011 • 856 Posts

Is this a joke thread? Those vids are horrible and I am not trolling so don't mod me. There are much better vids for Uncharted to show off.

slvrraven9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 slvrraven9
Member since 2004 • 9278 Posts

Obviously its not completed,but imagine it when its complete that there is some crazy stuff

megaspiderweb09
uh, with under 2 months left they better seriously start polishing this mess up, otherwise...well.......
megaspiderweb09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 megaspiderweb09

slvrraven9

uh, with under 2 months left they better seriously start polishing this mess up, otherwise...well.......

Its from an earlier build of the game,goodness can you guys do some searching

slvrraven9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 slvrraven9
Member since 2004 • 9278 Posts

[QUOTE="slvrraven9"][QUOTE="megaspiderweb09"]

why didnt you make that clear with your OP? of course some people are gonna be lead to believe this is final if you dont make that clear originaly. this late in the game people are posting current MP footage, mostly of the final build. youre taking kinda a step back dontcha think....
ohgeez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ohgeez

[QUOTE="slvrraven9"][QUOTE="megaspiderweb09"]

megaspiderweb09

People on these forums are so lazy. Anybody with half a brain can tell that these videos are not even close to the current build. We've already seen great footage of the game but one dev video surfaces from god knows where and people are eating this crap up as if its representative of the final game This is like going to a fancy restaurant and ordering chicken tenders and then complaining that the whole restaurant sucks
AkimboBFGNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 AkimboBFGNinja
Member since 2011 • 205 Posts

eeeeew never liked uncharteds multiplayer, its always been **** The campaigns though are excellent.

xOMGITSJASONx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 xOMGITSJASONx
Member since 2009 • 2634 Posts

Looks great so far. I can imagine what the finished product will be like.

mD-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 mD-
Member since 2005 • 4314 Posts

It's not bad... These videos are obviously test runs and it's unfinished. The TC posted this just to show what we are potentially getting: more dynamic levels. But of course this being system wars, people love to come up with any excuse they can to purposely bash what most likely will be an excellent game. They KNOW that this isn't finished, and this was probably a very earlier build yet, they feel the need to make useless comments. We've played the beta so we know how good the maps can look and how fun they can be

Blaze-Agent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Blaze-Agent
Member since 2010 • 1951 Posts

It's not bad... These videos are obviously test runs and it's unfinished. The TC posted this just to show what we are potentially getting: more dynamic levels. But of course this being system wars, people love to come up with any excuse they can to purposely bash what most likely will be an excellent game. They KNOW that this isn't finished, and this was probably a very earlier build yet, they feel the need to make useless comments. We've played the beta so we know how good the maps can look and how fun they can be

mD-

yup yup

megaspiderweb09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 megaspiderweb09

mD-

So true,haters much

rumbalumba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 rumbalumba
Member since 2011 • 2445 Posts

mD-

exactly.

it's not like Naughty Dog will give us unfinished maps.:roll: